Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen

Go down 
+25
Sarahae Tyrell
Cato Bolton
Phoebus Lannister
Nita Reed
Akhesa Martell
Ragnar "Ruber " Frey
Amalthea Targaryen
Eilonwy Mormont
Juliana Stark
Anastasia Tyrell
Giselle Snow
Belina Dayne
Lina Greyjoy
Cedric Mormont
Proteus Stark
Garrett Mormont
Madeline Lannister
Odette Bolton
Kayley Stark
Soma Martell
Phillip Baratheon
Naveen Greyjoy
Sinbad Greyjoy
Naomi Kidwell
Marina Targaryen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Naveen Greyjoy
Admin
Naveen Greyjoy

Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:29 pm

Anastasia Tyrell wrote:
Anya wasn't going anywhere, she would follow him around like a puppy if she had to. But she was determined to be onboard a Greyjoy ship. What Naveen's siblings had said earlier crosses her mind about him being uptight. He does need to loosen up. He was acting like a real Head of House. Which...is exactly what he was supposed to be doing.

Anya grins from ear to ear when Naveen says yes. "For true? Thank you, thank you!" She wraps her arms around his waist. It would seem that his sister had some power over him. She wondered if she could have some power over him too. Who knows? She may even be running the ship. "I won't say anything, swear it!"

Naveen felt like a parent, allowing their child to do something mature for the first time. He couldn't believe he was doing this, but anything to get her quiet would have just been nice for now. He removed her hands from around his waist and clears his throat with a stern look. "Meet at the port after the the coronation. If you don't show up, we leave without you." He tried to sound more intimidating as he delivered those instructions in a whisper. Maybe she'd show up late and not even make it onto the boat; he thought to himself.

He moved his foot to begin walking away, but then froze and looked back to her. "And-uhh.. bring wine, for the crew. It's a custom. I don't care how you do it, but no wine no entry," he says, pursing his lips. Naveen begins to walk away again before he turns back to her with a tired look. "And don't tell Sinbad." He heard the room begin to get more quiet, and glanced up to see the door open and the Queen about to step out. Walking away to find either Lina or Sinbad first, he lets out a giant sigh. This was going to be a long night, and he would need a drink after it.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t6-naveen-greyjoy
Lina Greyjoy

Lina Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:52 pm

Lina nodded, recognizing a chatisement when she heard one. She shrugged. "My ancestor ruled the seas and my people made many of the coastal towns today. Not to mention the Drowned God created my people to reave, raid, and pillage. Naveen is ignoring our own religion. If he alienates the people he is supposed to lead by blaspheming their god, he'll find himself meeting the Drowned God very soon indeed" while Lina herself didn't follow the Drowned God, as he didn't allow women to do what the men did, she did see the strong effect it had on others of the Iron Islands.

"A diplomat can be as bad a king, if he ignores the things his own people find important, and the happenings of the rest of the world" She stated mildly. "Power is knowing your people, respecting your enemies, and being wise enough to see when to intervene, when to fight and when to kneel" The young woman smiled faintly at Ruber. "I hope our new queen does well"
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t59-lina-greyjoy
Soma Martell

Soma Martell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:54 pm

Soma quirked an eyebrow at this, nodding his head slightly to this comment. "That is true about the song and tradition. But it would be very daring to do so for the young Targaryen princess." But very deadly as well, Soma thought to himself, not really liking the idea of Akhesa to get in trouble for doing something like that. Especially on the day of the Queen's coronation day. Soma wasn't too keen to have any hatred filled eyes upon his sister, feeling very defensive of his sister. The Martell's were very close to their family members, with a few exceptions such as his grandfather. It wasn't that hard to notice their special bond, it was quite obvious to other. More so with his sister's brazen acts.

He smiled softly as she laced her fingers as well with his, giving her hand a light squeeze. Soma laughed a bit softly at his sister's pout and observation of the soon to be Queen's life. It was very much true to the Martell siblings at least. It was very relieving that their grandfather had stopped trying to set marriages for Soma who refused such marriages, even screwing up the plans. If his grandfather wanted a true Dorne heir, then Soma would happily bed a Dornish royal woman only to give an heir and be done with his intolerable grandfather. Soma was not going to be trapped in some damn marriage, he'll just provide the heir and that was it. "So very true. I'm grateful that my marriage proposals have stopped entirely. I refuse..." he murmured, wrinkling his nose a bit at the thought of being in a marriage with someone overbearing and boring. It sent chills down his spine. Soma rolled his eyes at his sister's threat of whipping him if he joined the nights watch or king's guard before giving an heir. "Don't worry sister. I'll provide a heir, just not in the way that our Grandfather expects." Soma responded, shaking his head.

Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t62-prince-soma-martell
Giselle Snow
Admin
Giselle Snow

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:16 am

Phillip Baratheon wrote:
Phillip felt someone colliding into his back and felt them hold onto his arm to keep balance, he supposed. This caused the young Baratheon head to glance behind his shoulder to see it was a young woman with long strawberry hair. He turned fully around to face the young woman, tilting his head as he gave her an understanding smile. "You're alright, dear. Accidents happen, don't they?" Phillip assured the young girl, not wanting her to get worked over colliding with him. "I'm fine. But are you?" he asked in a concerned tone, referring to her having to grab hold onto his arm from stumbling.

Giselle watched him turn around and found herself surprised by his appearance. He was very handsome and when he smiled, she couldn't help but feel a smile tug on the corners of her lips--it was very contagious. "Oh well I'm good, don't worry about me," she responded casually. Realizing she was still holding onto his arm, Giselle laughed nervously before removing it. Maybe she appeared a little bit out of sorts. "Luckily it was just me." She spoke with a little shrug and smile. The brunette Baratheon seemed friendly. Suddenly remembering that specific emblem that he had displayed on him, she gasped a little bit.

Straightening her back, Giselle regained her composure and did a curtsy to greet him. "Giselle of Winterfell, sister to Lord Proteus Stark." She looked up from her bow to look him in his eyes once more, smiling at his warm smile. Knowing the Brunette Baratheon was a part of that powerful family, she wondered what his place was in it.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t21-giselle-snow
Eilonwy Mormont

Eilonwy Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:47 am

"All right." Eilonwy said Cedric moved her to the middle of them.
She didn't like that she that had to stay with her bothers for the coronation, But she was happy that her brothers let her stay for rest of the coronation.
Eilonwy looked at the door opening but couldn't see through the crowed . "Is the new queen coming?" Eilonwy asked her bothers.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t50-eilonwy-mormont
Phillip Baratheon

Phillip Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:56 am

Giselle Snow wrote:
Giselle watched him turn around and found herself surprised by his appearance. He was very handsome and when he smiled, she couldn't help but feel a smile tug on the corners of her lips--it was very contagious. "Oh well I'm good, don't worry about me," she responded casually. Realizing she was still holding onto his arm, Giselle laughed nervously before removing it. Maybe she appeared a little bit out of sorts. "Luckily it was just me." She spoke with a little shrug and smile. The brunette Baratheon seemed friendly. Suddenly remembering that specific emblem that he had displayed on him, she gasped a little bit.

Straightening her back, Giselle regained her composure and did a curtsy to greet him. "Giselle of Winterfell, sister to Lord Proteus Stark." She looked up from her bow to look him in his eyes once more, smiling at his warm smile. Knowing the Brunette Baratheon was a part of that powerful family, she wondered what his place was in it.

Phillip felt pleased to see that she smiled as well. She was quite a beauty with her fair skin, strawberry blonde hair, and blue eyes. A lovely sight indeed. "It's my job to worry about a young maiden such as yourself." he remarked in a charming tone. He chuckled softly as she finally took notice of her hand and removed it, laughing nervously as she did so. His thoughts had finally shifted away from his family roots onto the young woman before him. His eyes brightened as the young woman did a curtsy, presenting herself quite nicely in a pleasant manner. It was expected much to see manners from a Stark.

"Phillip of Storm's End, Head of house Baratheon." he introduced himself as he bowed gracefully to the young woman. So she was the sister to his cousin. Well from what he had heard about her was that she was his half sister by Robb's wife and another man after the events of the Red Wedding and Game of Thrones. This fact sort of a relief to him due to him being uncomfortable. It would've been embarrassing to be attracted to the young girl, if she really was related to him.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t60-phillip-baratheon
Nita Reed

Nita Reed

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 5:19 am

So many People, Nita thought as she looked around the Great Hall. This was really exciting. This was the first time she was in King's Landing and to even witness the coronation of Marina Targaryen. She looked around, maybe she would meet Proteus Stark and send her family's regards to them. House Stark was the only Family Nita knew so far, but she hoped to meet other family's and get some friends.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t74-nita-reed-of-house-r
Cedric Mormont

Cedric Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 5:51 am

Eilonwy Mormont wrote:
She didn't like that she that had to stay with her bothers for the coronation, But she was happy that her brothers let her stay for rest of the coronation.
Eilonwy looked at the door opening but couldn't see through the crowed . "Is the new queen coming?" Eilonwy asked her bothers.

Garrett and Cedric moved their look together from the door to Eilonwy. Both of them nodded at her question "Yes!" Cedric smiled "Everybody is watching there..." he pointed at the door. Surely the Queen's arrival was the moment that everybody was waiting for. "I've heard that she's beautiful..." he whispered in Garrett's ear careful to not be heard by Eilonwy.
Garrett, that till now had stayed in silence, pushed his brother away "Shut up!" he whispered back "I don't care..." he snorted and turned again his attention at the door. Garrett knew that once he'll be entitled as Lord of Bear Island, he would have to marry a noblewoman to guarantee an heir and Cedric didn't lose a chance to remind it to him! But luckily it was still early for every type of proposal of marriage.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t54-cedric-mormont
Anastasia Tyrell

Anastasia Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:00 am

Anya smiles wide at Naveen despite his lack of enthusiasm. She'd gotten what she'd come for. Now all she had to do was please her father throughout the coronation so he didn't suspect anything. Wine? Anya was going to need to talk to someone about that. Perhaps someone working in the kitchen? Or even one of the servants, surely they knew where to get wine. "All right." Anya agrees. Anya raises her eyebrows at the mention of his brother. Anya's eyes fall to Sinbad across the room. Why not? Not that she was going to because she didn't particularly know him well, "Aye, aye Captain." Anya teases, looking up to see the doors opening.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t7-anastasia-tyrell
Nita Reed

Nita Reed

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:04 pm

Cedric Mormont wrote:
Eilonwy Mormont wrote:

Garrett and Cedric moved their look together from the door to Eilonwy. Both of them nodded at her question "Yes!" Cedric smiled "Everybody is watching there..." he pointed at the door. Surely the Queen's arrival was the moment that everybody was waiting for. "I've heard that she's beautiful..." he whispered in Garrett's ear careful to not be heard by Eilonwy.
Garrett, that till now had stayed in silence, pushed his brother away "Shut up!" he whispered back "I don't care..." he snorted and turned again his attention at the door. Garrett knew that once he'll be entitled as Lord of Bear Island, he would have to marry a noblewoman to guarantee an heir and Cedric didn't lose a chance to remind it to him! But luckily it was still early for every type of proposal of marriage.

Nita just passed the twins and stood beside the one called Cedric and heard him barely whisper, "I've heard she's beautiful..."

"She's a beautiful woman," Nita whispered when Garret pushed Cedric away. Nita knew that Marina was beautiful, since Nita had the vision of Marina to be crowned as Queen. That was when it was known that Daenerys had passed away. Nita looked toward the door exciting.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Mormont

Cedric Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:40 pm

The twins turned in unison as Nita spoke behind them. They couldn't imagine that someone could actually heard them in one of their 'private' conversations.
"What?" Cedric and Garrett asked together and watched the girl who spoke, both suspicious and also surprised. Surely she came from the North, but they didn't remember seeing her before of that day.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t54-cedric-mormont
Ragnar "Ruber " Frey

Ragnar

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:05 pm

The larger, more brutish man took a step back as he heard her words, a small smirk growing on the corner of his crooked lip as he nodded, acknowledging the woman's words while he stared off into the distance again, processing what she said. He could be deformed and way too enlarged, but he enjoyed having his fair share of sentiments shared with others, since it helped him develop his own. Religion was a peculiar subject for him, since he had been raised to follow the laws of the Old Gods and the New, even though he found himself strangely fascinated with the doctrine of the Drowned God. Still, religion was not above his principles.

"Perhaps you are not to be taken as lightly as others might think you are. I'd merely advise you to avoid making bold statements in public. When power is in line...well, let us just say family is a very frai rule of honor one easily bends." he warned her as he kept gazing forward, his colossal arms folded over his chest. "Should you play it smoothly, I suppose you could earn something...above what'd be expected of you. Defying the odds truly is entertaining, is it not?"
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t65-ragnar-ruber-frey
Phoebus Lannister

Phoebus Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:51 pm

Walking with his usual confidence through the crowd, Phoebus eyed with sharp attention the different guests who crossed his path, knowing that some quarrels had appeared as the years passed by. Especially between the Bolton and the Stark Houses. He sighed lightly, sensing that there would be some troubles during the festivity, and he only hoped that his daughters will not get caught in the quarrel.

He saluted a few of his acquaintances, a bright smile on his lips when he noticed the imposant Lord Frey talking with a woman. Oh. Quite unusual indeed. But, who was he to judge ? The said man seemed to be respectful and had proved his valor many times by the path, if he remembered clearly. Coming back to his actual conversation, he putted his thoughts on the side. As always some noble women tried to flirt with him, pointing the fact that he was widowed and how a new wife could bring some happiness in his warrior life. At some he responded by a joyful laugh, to the most insistent he answered that as long as he had the affection of his daughters, he wouldn't need a wife.

"May you forgive me for leaving you alone so abruptly, my ladies. Some duties require my presence somewhere else." With an elegant bow, he dismissed himself and began walking away, relieved that his torture had finally ended. Gods, he hated this kind of conversation. He was at the side of two young nobles with dark skin, when he finally heard the agitation through the guests. Ah, finally. The future Queen.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t71-phoebus-lannister
Lina Greyjoy

Lina Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:39 pm

Lina bowed her head, smirking. "I don't usually. Hence why people seem to underestimate me" Most people considered her impetuous, unladylike and simply the younger sister of Sinbad and Naveen. She had aspirations for much bigger things though. Of course, she kept them to herself, as she didn't trust people not to go to Naveen. However, Ruber really had no reason to at the moment. "Yes, defying the odds is quite entertaining. However, I simply want the sea. This..." Lina vaguely waved around them at the people and grandeur, "Doesn't interest me"
Back to top Go down
Ragnar "Ruber " Frey

Ragnar

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:51 pm

Ruber moved his shoulders as his left eye twitched one more while he smiled briefly in mild amusement. The mention of the sea irked him a bit, since he had the shameful factor of not being able to swim and fearing naval battles as a direct cause of that crippled his skills; but he could manage other things. "Well then...is it not odd to crave for freedom and power at the same time? Perhaps you'd one day make a fine Naval captain. I'd say the sea can be as...interesting as the air and the land when it comes to battles."

She was definitely a curious one, this Lina Greyjoy. Hard to believe she descended from that spineless Theon's lineage. Some apples perhaps fel truly far away from their tree indeed. "I say we both should celebrate our own ambitions far grander than this Great Hall. Metaphorically, of course."
Back to top Go down
Lina Greyjoy

Lina Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:24 pm

Lina laughed, and then regretted it with the corset. It was killing her, wearing this dress! When she could trust herself to talk again, she smiled at him. A naval captain? Naval captains didn't rule the seas! They plowed through them like cattle! But nothing in her smile or stance revealed her feelings on the matter. "The sea is a mysterious creature, I'm sure the air is as full of interesting things" Lina could care less about the land.

Lina raised an eyebrow at him and smirked. "Metaphorically" She agreed, eyeing him with interest. There seemed to be more going on with him than she'd originally presumed, and she'd presumed a lot. This certainly was living up to her hopes of an interesting conversation!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:34 am

Sinbad Greyjoy wrote:
Leonard Snow wrote:
Leonard crept into the throne room well into the event, spectacles low on his nose as he slid between wary guest members, on his person the enthralling cologne of sterile cleanness following him about like a lovesick canine, curled about his fur lined coat like an ever present eye.
He walked with a peculiar step, like his mind was already bolting four paces ahead of him, hand occasionally reaching upward to correct a wayward tendril of hair before he paused in front the liquor maidens, clutching onto a glass of something potent with an eager hand and sipping appreciatively. His mind wandered momentarily to question where the other Boltons had wandered off to, before he quickly eyed the guests nearest to him with a curious gaze.
He witness a brazen show of sexual prowess by a young man, quirking his brow and making a face of amusement. Watching the harassment of the Greyjoys always gave him a chuckle.
However, in a streak of pity, he circled about and placed himself in front of the younger of the two, presenting his hand and smiling coyly. "Sinbad, I presume?

Sinbad was looking around for a familiar face, a friend or recent lover to converse with. Or perhaps just someone who seemed at least interesting. He was a bit bored, even drinking alcohol wasn't lessening that emotion at all. He soon came into a halt as a young man placed himself in front of him and held out his hand. The young Greyjoy tilted his head at the other male, inspecting the man. Well the man did look quite cute in a quirky way. And it did slightly interest him that the other man knew his name. He brought his hand out as well and gripped the smaller man's hand, shaking it slightly. "You presumed right." Sinbad flashed the other male a grin. "But alas, I do not know yours." he added.

His eyes scanned over the man, trying to find something such as a symbol to give him a hint of what House that the male belonged to. But so far he had no luck. Sinbad did wonder to how the other male knew of him. Although he did have a reputation of being flirtatious and disregarding antics that put shame upon his House and family.

Leonard grinned wolfishly out of reflex at the acceptance of his initiation of conversation, his natural smile a bit conniving due the nature of his profession, but eyes brimmed with a general sense of good-spiritedness.
"I wouldn't expect you to, especially considering how busy you are between the legs of others "entertaining". Leonard chuckled, before sipping his wine once more and looking off to the side. "Besides that nonsense that isn't pertaining to my business, you may call me Leonard, I'm rooming with the Boltons, if your curious looking about my clothing is any indication of your interests." He continued, retrieving his hand and brushing off his coat.
"I don't really approve of wearing blatant symbols of my standing though, kind of takes the fun out of the guesswork. Anyway," The male clapped his hands together the best he could, one resting against his goblet, "You look absolutely drunk and miserable! What brought you down here? Booze? Family?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:06 am

Leonard Snow wrote:
Leonard grinned wolfishly out of reflex at the acceptance of his initiation of conversation, his natural smile a bit conniving due the nature of his profession, but eyes brimmed with a general sense of good-spiritedness. "I wouldn't expect you to, especially considering how busy you are between the legs of others "entertaining". Leonard chuckled, before sipping his wine once more and looking off to the side. "Besides that nonsense that isn't pertaining to my business, you may call me Leonard, I'm rooming with the Boltons, if your curious looking about my clothing is any indication of your interests." He continued, retrieving his hand and brushing off his coat. "I don't really approve of wearing blatant symbols of my standing though, kind of takes the fun out of the guesswork. Anyway," The male clapped his hands together the best he could, one resting against his goblet, "You look absolutely drunk and miserable! What brought you down here? Booze? Family?"

Sinbad quirked an eyebrow, not at the least bit ticked off by the man's insult of him. Especially it was actually the truth. He cared more about screwing and alcohol rather than politics, such as figuring out another's house by just inspecting them. He just flashed the male a grin, shrugging his shoulders before taking another swig from his brother's goblet. "Well I can't defend myself on that. Although I'm surprised that such truth spread so fast." Sinbad snickered, winking at the male playfully. He did some of the entertaining, while other times he'd be entertained. It was slightly surprising and amusing that the rumors of his shameful fun reached the ears of this man.

His blood slightly ran cold at the mention of the male remarking that he was rooming with the Boltons. But Sinbad's outer appearance didn't flinch or make any reaction to the news. Sinbad knew to be wary of the Boltons, especially due to what his uncle, Theon Greyjoy went through while being Ramsay Bolton's captive. Sinbad felt though that he shouldn't worry much about this man though. But that could probably be a facade for the coronation, but he decided to continue on this conversation. He did like risky things and such. "Although you answered so easily?" Sinbad remarked in a teasing tone, tilting his head a bit at the male. He rolled his eyes as the man claimed that Sinbad was drunk and miserable.

"Greyjoy's are known for their drinking habits and that they do not easily get drunk. Or did you miss hearing about such a fact?" Sinbad smirked darkly, before adding, "Also I'm bored, not miserable. I'd be miserable if there was no alcohol." Sinbad thought a bit about the young man's question, remembering the events that lead him there. "Both booze and family. Eldest brother dragged me here, before tempting me to stay with the news of the wine." Sinbad answered.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t83-sinbad-greyjoy-wip
Nita Reed

Nita Reed

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 10:28 am

Cedric Mormont wrote:
The twins turned in unison as Nita spoke behind them. They couldn't imagine that someone could actually heard them in one of their 'private' conversations.
"What?" Cedric and Garrett asked together and watched the girl who spoke, both suspicious and also surprised. Surely she came from the North, but they didn't remember seeing her before of that day.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have interfered," Nita said blushing. She looked at them, fascinated how much they looked alike each other. She gave them a friendly smile.

"I guess we haven't met before," Nita said.
"I'm Nita Reed."
Back to top Go down
Garrett Mormont

Garrett Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:15 pm

Garrett and Cedric made a slight bow as Nita introduced herself.
"I'm Garrett of house Mormont of Bear Island" Garret said politely noticing that their behavior embarrassed her "This is my brother Cedric and our sister Eilonwy." and he pointed before Cedric then Eilonwy.
"Pleased to meet you, lady Nita." Cedric smiled at her as his brother introduced him. "House Reed?" he asked looking at his brother "I think we never had the opportunity to meet a member of that family.." Cedric said turning his attention to Nita, he liked to meet new people and in the contrary of his brother not only for political motives.
"It's one of the houses sworn to house Stark.." Garrett replied at Cedric then turned again at Nita "Like ours." he smiled, a friend of house Stark was a friend for house Mormont too.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t53-garrett-mormont
Nita Reed

Nita Reed

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:58 pm

"Really?" Nita said smiling. "It's really nice to meet you. You have a beautful sister." She bowed slighty to them.
"Is this the first time you're here?" she asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Garrett Mormont

Garrett Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:48 pm

"Yes!" Cedric laughed as Nita made a compliment to Eilonwy "She's the only one we could brought at King's Landing: our other sister Jane stayed at home." he explained placing both hands on Eilonwy's shoulders.
Garrett nodded at her question "Yes. We don't usually travel a lot, at least not in the Shout." he smiled politely. In the end there was a reason if the Mormont's motto was 'Here we stand', they didn't really like to be away from home for too long, both of them.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t53-garrett-mormont
Ragnar "Ruber " Frey

Ragnar

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:49 pm

"Let us just say that I am not a man built for something whose soil I am not adaptable to." he admitted with a light shrug of his massive shoulders as he grinned once more, slightly embarrased at not really being able to swim with the body frame he had been born with. For some reason, his coordination skills completely failed him in water. Shamefully, he'd never studied or learned too much about the sea, so that was definitely one of his fatal flaws. He was not one to be too adamant to his own frailties. In land he was a decente strategist and a good fighter, but in the water...he'd have to try and think of something else.

"I suppose you are returning to the North once this is done with, am I wrong?" he questioned slightly rethorically as he raised his eyebrow once again, unable to keep his left eye from twitching as he looked her from the corner of the eye, his chest hovering up and down as he took in heavy breaths of air. "I must say I do miss looking at some of it."
Back to top Go down
Juliana Stark

Juliana Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:20 pm

Just when she was about to calm down a bit Juliana was completely shocked unable to move anything for a moment and even almost let go of Proteus. "Odette?!?" Before she could say or do anything more the doors opened and the queen arrived.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t3-juliana-stark
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:41 pm

[OOC: *being very close to cry* It´s 1 AM and the internet didn´t work for fucking 3 DAYS and now suddenly it does and I´m just soooooooo sorry for getting you people bored already due waiting. I AM SO SORRY! ♥]

Marina walked elegant trough the crowd up to the throne were the priests were already waiting for her. She stopped right before them and in front of the iron throne and turned to face the audience. Then, the ceremony finally started with the High Septon holding his speeches and prayers to the seven in order to have them giving their best properties to Marina. Just when it seemed that there was no end of the ceremony the priest came to the final words while holding the crown over her head.

"With the light of the seven I announce Marina of the house Targaryen, first of her name, queen of the andals and the first men and lady of the seven kingdoms." Then he placed the crown on Marinas head. "Long may she reign." After the audience repeated the last words and applauded it was time for the heads of the houses to move up to her and swear their vows and with them being said Marina was now offically the new Queen.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t2-queen-marina-targarye
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next