Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen

Go down 
+25
Sarahae Tyrell
Cato Bolton
Phoebus Lannister
Nita Reed
Akhesa Martell
Ragnar "Ruber " Frey
Amalthea Targaryen
Eilonwy Mormont
Juliana Stark
Anastasia Tyrell
Giselle Snow
Belina Dayne
Lina Greyjoy
Cedric Mormont
Proteus Stark
Garrett Mormont
Madeline Lannister
Odette Bolton
Kayley Stark
Soma Martell
Phillip Baratheon
Naveen Greyjoy
Sinbad Greyjoy
Naomi Kidwell
Marina Targaryen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anastasia Tyrell

Anastasia Tyrell

Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:31 am

Anya was dressed accordingly just as everyone else, her long hair carefully pinned up. She almost immediately detached from her father's side to go look for the Greyjoy Head of House. This would be her only chance to speak with him about her matters without it being suspicious.

She honestly didn't know whom she was looking for. One of the noble ladies had pointed in a direction and given her a vague description. So she tried her best to fit it. And when she did she suddenly felt very nervous. Do I really want to do this? Anya takes a wine glass and gulps it all down, very un-ladylike and marches up to him.

"Anastasia Tyrell of the Reach." She extends her hand and smiles brightly at him, the burning alcohol giving her more confidence than usual.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t7-anastasia-tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:41 am

"A pleasure to meet you," Megara says automatically out of politeness, but does not bow. She makes a quick gesture with her hand and her dogs circle back and sit down.

She sizes up the girl. Of course she should say something, but small talk isn't an art Megara excels at. What was she to say? How was your trip? Or maybe she should comment on the fine weather... both of those were just so worn. The silence is awkward, however, and though she felt less out of place with someone to talk to. Finally she clears her throat. "Is this your first time at King's Landing?"
Back to top Go down
Soma Martell

Soma Martell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:19 am

Soma grinned in delight at Naveen’s comment, letting out a low chuckle. “Perhaps. But it’s just a warning…especially due to the vows we make to the new Queen this evening.” He remarked, taking note that alcohol wasn’t the perfect solution to settle the nerves for such an important event. Even Soma had cut back from drinking wine, due to not wanting to embarrass the young Queen in front of her people. Alcohol did let a few things slip from the tongue that should never be mentioned or said.

Soma looked to see that Lina Greyjoy had finally joined them, giving her a pleasant smile. “Oh that hurts! To accuse me of such…” he chuckled lightly, winking at the youngest Greyjoy. “You look lavishing, may I add.” It was true. Lina Greyjoy looked very beautiful in her formal dress attire, which was very rare to see. But her usual tomboy attire really attracted his attention more. There was something sexy about such an independent woman who seemed very dominant. Her independence and personality almost reminded him of his mother. Soma indeed thought that his mother would love to meet this Greyjoy.

He smirked over at Sinbad who spoke of trouble being fun this evening. Indeed that was true. Soma would rather indulge himself in the brothels, taking great pleasure to be in the company of King Landing’s fine prostitutes. They were quite exquisite from the last time Soma had visited King’s Landing. Soon Soma's thoughts were interrupted by the sudden appearance of the red head Tyrell who spoke to Naveen. Well she was quite bold. Such an alluring quality, Soma thought to himself as he tilted his head at the woman.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t62-prince-soma-martell
Lina Greyjoy

Lina Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:55 am

Lina watched their antics unamused, though she smiled and curtsied when Naveen complimented her. "Lord Reaper, you are my brother, it's your job to compliment me. I'd rather wear my breeches and boots to be honest, but thank you" But she enjoyed the compliment nonetheless, ignoring the bitterness she felt calling Naveen 'Lord Reaper'. Lina playfully nudged Sinbad with her elbow and stole his cup. "He's never up for anything anymore. After this, get him drunk. Maybe he'll be fun again" she teased lightly, before downing the rest of Sinbad's drink and making a face. "Ugh, where's good ale when you want some?"

Lina scowled at Soma, though she curtsied at his compliment. "As usual, I appreciate your compliments like I appreciate poison in my wine, my lord" She didn't really like Soma, he sort of rubbed her the wrong way. Lina tilted her head at the bold woman coming up to her brother and chuckled. "Oh brother, I like this one! Please don't chase her away!"
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t59-lina-greyjoy
Odette Bolton

Odette Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:39 am

"Oh that's nothing to be ashamed of." Odette pursed her lips in a compassionate smile. She let out a breath. Being this endearing, even if it was all for show, was almost physically painful. Though- It had been a while since she toyed with her food. She usually sliced it up right away without even batting an eye. But this time it was different...important even. "Your parents couldn't have gone far. When did you last- ah Forgive me. I shouldn't be prying when I haven't even properly introduced myself" She paused for a moment and held out a hand. "Lady Elissa of Blackwood." She curtsied, hoping her faux identity was enough.

"Your gown is lovely, did you sew it yourself? I used to sew all my own clothes when I was your age and- oh" She placed a hand daintily on her chest and threw her head back in a laugh that she invented on the spot. "I'm rambling! I have a terrible tendency to do that you know.Terrible."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t48-odette-bolton
Naveen Greyjoy
Admin
Naveen Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:43 am

Naveen nodded along to the conversation, smirking here and there to their banter. It was certainly entertaining to hear, to say the least. He looked at Lina with a kind of empathetic face. "Come on, don't have to call me that to my face. I feel old." He laughed.

All of a sudden in the midst of the group's conversation, he saw a young woman marching straight towards him and raised an eyebrow in curiosity. She was pretty good looking, and seemed bold--which he liked. After her introduction, he put his drink in Sinbad's hand (which he was sure wouldn't mind later on in the night) and reached for her hand, bringing it to his lips. "Lady Anastasia," he repeated with a smile as he kissed her hand. "Naveen Greyjoy; Lord Reaper of Pyke. How lovely to make your acquaintance." He had forgotten about Soma's hands around his shoulder and raised his eyebrows at him warily when he noticed his head was head was tilted too--as if he were studying Anastasia.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t6-naveen-greyjoy
Anastasia Tyrell

Anastasia Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:56 am

Anya blinks in surprise at the woman's command of her brother. That wasn't... Anya opens her mouth to speak to the woman, but her attention is returned to Naveen as he takes her hand and kisses it. Anya liked the way he said her full name. She flushes, "I know who you are." She informs proudly, suddenly conscious of the looks she was receiving from the others. They were all giving her a similar look.

"I have an important matter to discuss with you regarding the Leviathan." Anya began, keeping as much eye contact she could manage with him. He was so attractive she found it difficult to keep from staring. "May I continue?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 5:16 am

Sinbad shot his sister a quick glare as she stole his cup of wine, snickering a bit as she made a face. As long as it was an alcoholic drink, Sinbad was good with it. His sister, didn't seem to be the same case for her. "I'll keep that suggestion in mind." he remarked, flashing his sister an amused grin. It was hilarious when his sister was the one trying to set the Greyjoy brothers in line, but then turns around and wants one of them to get the other drunk. His sister was so thrilling and annoying at the same time. It pleased him to have such a sister as her, despite him being teased by her alot.

He side glanced at Lina as she spoke to Soma, trying to keep himself from snickering at her comment. Sinbad knew of his sister's dislike of Soma, finding it to be amusing and funny. He did wonder though to why she did not like the Martell prince. "Now, now, Lina." Sinbad chided in a playful tone. When Anastasia made her appearance, Sinbad couldn't help but smirk a bit at his brother's reaction to the young woman. Hopefully this bold woman get his fun brother back. Or at least loosen him up a bit to get him back to being carefree and such.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t83-sinbad-greyjoy-wip
Naveen Greyjoy
Admin
Naveen Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 6:09 am

Naveen's smile slowly morphed into a weaker one, furrowing his eyebrows a little. The Leviathan? He couldn't help but notice that she seemed a little bit uncomfortable with the intrigued look the three of them behind him had, and Lina's comment. He gave her a nervous laugh. "Sorry if they're making you feel uncomfortable," he grinned at Anastasia. Releasing himself from Soma's hold, Naveen took a step forward towards her and held her arm delicately. "Maybe we should discuss this important matter is in a more serious place." He said, shooting a look back at the three of them. Leaving was also due to the fact that he didn't want them to hear him get overly-protective about The Leviathan if the conversation went to that; she was like a child to him.

Leading her a little ways away, he wondered what a Tyrell of all people was doing asking questions. Whatever it was, he felt a little nervous to hear it. They stopped walking a small distance away from the group where their conversation wouldn't be heard well. He stood before Anastasia with a concerned look. "What is this matter?"
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t6-naveen-greyjoy
Juliana Stark

Juliana Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 7:22 am

Juliana took a deep breathe. It has been a while since the last big event took place and thinking about the possebility to see her siblings again after all that time made her heart race a bit. She took a look around the place, impressed by all that furniture and the very diffrent looking people she was excited to get to know some of them or meet again. As Proteus complimented her she raised her head and looked at him while immediately beginning to smile back at him. "And you are for sure the most charming one dear, not to mention that you look good as well." At times like this she always thought about how lucky she was to have him in her life. When the place seemed to get fuller and fuller she turned and started to panic a bit before turning back to her husband. "Do you know where Kayley is?" As much fun these events can be, they can turn easily into dangerous situations.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t3-juliana-stark
Madeline Lannister

Madeline Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 7:30 am

Madeline smiled and bowed again as Belina introduced herself House Dayne... she remembered a little things about them Sworn to house Martell... knights... she mentally listed. Madeline couldn't help but be amazed by her behavior, such a proper lady... Madeline instead didn't act like one actually.

"Indeed..." Maddie nodded "It's not my first time in King's Landing, but it's the first time that I see so many people all together here." she smiled giving a quick look around them "But in a such important event is normal to have so many houses together."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t55-madeline-lannister
Anastasia Tyrell

Anastasia Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 8:12 am

"No, it's quite all right." Anya insists. What caught her off guard was the similarities in their expressions. Anya was surprised at how quickly his mood shifted at the mention of his ship. She didn't blame him if he was a bit protective; she did come off rather serious, but this was a serious for matter for her, even if not for anyone else.

"The matter is..." Anya trails off, her voice falling. She takes a breath. "I'd like to ask you if I may join your voyage. Where you're planning on going doesn't concern me because I'm not trying to get to anywhere in particular," She explains to him. Just away from home. "So...what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Lina Greyjoy

Lina Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:15 pm

"Naveen, you know it's all in good fun" She told her brother, snorting. "He needs to loosen up or he'll look old" She teased Sinbad. "But if either of you get too far out of hand..." Lina made a face at Sinbad before inclining her head to Soma. "My apologies my lord" When Anastasia proudly declared that she knew who Naveen was, Lina smirked. Then the woman would know why she'd made the comment.

"My apologies Lord Reaper" Lina murmured, feeling a little chastened as Her brother led the Tyrell woman away, though they were talking about the Leviathan. She trusted that Naveen would tell them what was needed. She turned to Sinbad and Soma. "I am going to mingle, do try not to do something stupid or I'm taking both your heads!" She carefully moved away, looking for someone interesting to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 5:07 pm

Well, at least the woman was nice. Kayley was glad about that. She had heard that political gatherings like these could get a bit dangerous, either verbally or physically. But Kayley was sure she could get herself out of a sticky situation if she ever found herself in one. The woman introduced herself as Lady Elissa. Well, that certainly explained why she seemed to be attired like royalty. Kayley quickly remembered her manners and curtsied back. "Kayley, of House Stark," she replied in turn. Elissa seemed very fond of the dress she wore, although Kayley wasn't sure if she genuinely liked it or was just being nice. "Oh, yes. I've been at it for a while now," she said. "But I'm afraid I have a long way to go before I can ever make something like that." She gestured towards Elissa's dress.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t37-kayley-stark
Odette Bolton

Odette Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 8:24 pm

"Aren't you sweet. Well If you ever find yourself in Blackwood, I'll be sure to give you some tips." Odette replied. Truthfully she had never picked up a needle and thread in her entire life. "Ah the Littlest stark." She chuckled, folding her hands tightly. Her blood ran cold as the name rolled off her tongue. Oddly enough- she wasn't nervous about running into her sister. She was actually excited to see how the situation would unfold. She cleared her throat. "I'm a very good childhood friend of your mothers you know- though I doubt she ever speaks about me much." Her plump red lips sunk into a slight pout. "But that's besides the point!"

"I'd love to help you find her. That is- if you don't mind. I'm sure she'd be very surprised to see me." She grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t48-odette-bolton
Giselle Snow
Admin
Giselle Snow

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 8:40 pm

Giselle nodded to Megara's question. "Yes, this is my first time. The Stark family is so far up north, we don't usually stray too far. What about you?" She answered, rocking back and forth with her feet a little bit. It was a childish stance and nothing like what she was taught, but the company of the dogs had made her feel less self-conscious. "It's not nearly as cold down here either, I almost had nothing to wear. It's such a stark difference." She twirled her finger to the word, a terrible smile of immediate regret forming on her face. That was an awful joke. Small talk was never her strong suit as she usually tended to ramble. Hopefully the woman wouldn't say anything and maybe she could just slip away before she embarrassed herself further.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t21-giselle-snow
Eilonwy Mormont

Eilonwy Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 8:49 pm

(Sorry for starting a bit late I had computer problems.)
Eilonwy entered the Grate Hall after her brothers she had gotten separated from them in a big crowed out. She looked around the room "Now where could they be." She said out loud well looking for older brothers.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t50-eilonwy-mormont
Garrett Mormont

Garrett Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 9:02 pm

((No problem Smile ))

"You should try this!" Cedric handed his brother a glass of wine he took from a servant "In this mess is impossible to find them, so why don't we enjoy the party and relax?" he asked taking a sip from his wineglass. The hall was full of people, they would have lost all the fun while looking for the rest of the Mormonts!
"We have to find them before the coronation starts.." Garrett turned to his brother ignoring the wine "Can you imagine the scene? Every family well collected and house Mormont scattered to the four winds!" he gestured moving his hands. Even if he wasn't really nervous about the whole vow thing, Garrett didn't want to make a fool of himself and their whole family. Everything had to be in place.
"Okay... Okay..." Cedric sighed taking another sip of wine looking around. He smiled and nudged Garrett "See? There's Eilonwy!" he gestured towards their little sister, then waved his hand to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t53-garrett-mormont
Amalthea Targaryen

Amalthea Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 9:04 pm

Amalthea peeked into the Great Hall to see who all was here for her sister's coronation. She watched as people poured in. There were familiar houses, then there were houses she did not know so well. Some faces she knew, others she didn't. But that was mostly her fault. Some houses she found boring so she would never fully learn about them. Maybe she should start studying again. She let out a sigh as she continued to watch people come in, before ducking back into her hiding spot to look down at herself. She was wearing something very similar to what Daenerys wore when she was wedded to Khal Drogo. Of course it probably didn't look like an exact replica, but it fit most the description she had given her and Marina. Plus she didn't want to wear something too fancy. Today all eyes would, and should be on her dear sister. After all today was her crowning, not hers. Thank goodness.

Ama let out a deep breath before she walked out of her hiding spot and into the Great Hall. Her lavender eyes scanning the room as she walked further into it. Walking right to where she needed to be for this event. Right now she didn't really want to talk to anyone. But that was most likely cause of the nervousness that she was hiding. Why was she nervous? She had no idea, but it always seemed like big events made her nervous, and she could never figure out why. So once again she took a silent sigh as she made it to where she needed to be, before turning around to look at everyone who was talking. Ama would stay here until she was ready to greet and talk to the guests. For she didn't want to stumble through her words while being nervous like she was. Plus she when she is able to push her nervousness down, she was rather entertaining. Others even told her when she was no longer shy, and got use to everyone, she was a lot like Daenerys.

So hopefully her nervousness would go away and she'd bring that fire out. But right now she stood still and smiled, taking her time.

((OOC: In my next post, Ama will be talking more. :3 I just wanted to make an entrance, hope that's okay! :3))
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t67-character-profile-pr
Eilonwy Mormont

Eilonwy Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 9:21 pm

Eilonwy stopped when she noticed Cedric waving at her she also saw Garrett next to him. "Their they are." She said as she waved back to them to let them know she found them. She then made her way past the crowd of people and walked up to her brothers.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t50-eilonwy-mormont

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 9:34 pm

Megara takes a delicate sip of her wine in order to ignore the pun. She keeps her face stoic and patient. This girl kind of reminded her a bouncing puppy. "I've been to King's Landing a few times before on hunts, though I've never been so far north. Are the winters as harsh as they say?"
Back to top Go down
Garrett Mormont

Garrett Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 9:35 pm

Garrett and Cedric smiled seeing that Eilonwy managed to arrive to them through the crowd, even if they didn't find the whole family in one shot seeing one member was a good sign.

"Eilonwy!" Cedric smiled and patted her head, messing up a little her new hairstyle.
"Why aren't you with mom and dad?" Garrett immediately asked crossing his arms "You could get lost!" for a young lady of the North, King's Landing was a dangerous place, especially in that occasion: you couldn't know who was a friend and who was not. Not all houses were friendly with the others.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t53-garrett-mormont
Ragnar "Ruber " Frey

Ragnar

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:34 pm

Silently observing everything around him from the shadows, Ragnar calmly inhaled the new day's fresh air into his lungs, feeling as if he was breathing the very dawn of a new age. Truly, a new ruler was to be crowned, and if he had heard correctly, a great honour would befall upon his shoulders that day. It was truly invigorating to know that in spite of all adversities, the gigantic deformed man would have his chance at being a true member of the Queen's Court. That was what he hoped for at least. As his eyes scanned all around him, a sly grin grew on the corner of his lip as he admired the other noble houses manifesting around. He could not remember such a reunion being held in a very long time.

He eventually mustered up his own brand of courage as he walked out of the corner he was lying against, his eye twitching progressively as his heavy frame made his way across the Great Hall, clearly making itself noticed amongst the crowd. His face was not one people could usually forget, especially since he was hailed by many as the new dynasty's version of Tyrion Lannister himself, even though the now deceased dwarf was quite the oposite of Ragnar in terms of structure; seeing how the red headed man was as tall and imposing as the late Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane. With such a body structure, it was peculiar that a man like him had followed a more diplomatic route. Clenching his large palm slightly as he merely wandered around, admiring the view, he wondered how much the day's revelations would shake the world up. How his own life would change.

Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t65-ragnar-ruber-frey
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:55 pm

Today was the perfect day for a celebration thought to one any day was a perfect day for a celebration provided you were still living and breathing above the earth. That creature was a woman, quite into her full bloom Akhesa Martell who was the carbon copy of her mother Arianne with the exception of her bright blue eyes which shone mischievously after her year long stint in Essos she doubted many expected her to be even here in time for the celebration if they remembered her much at all. Dressed from head to toe in dornish red and gold gold circlet upon her head the mark of her station... but she cared not for that she was here seeking one person only who she knew would be here and that would be her dear brother. Of course spotting him was easy enough it was easy to see the tanned skin of their lineage through the crowds, course before she could fully look for him she got distracted by the rustling of the curtains and the sight of a very pale pale beauty who happened to be the Princess Amalthea.

Licking her painted red lips teasingly she smirked though she did not approach she watched the woman with her intense eyes only to give the coyest of smiles before she moved on. That would be game for another day... first easier prey. Heading to where she had seen her brother she grinned to sneak open him and with one very unlady like movement she moved to cover his eyes and let out a teasing purr "Guess Who~"
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t66-akhesa-martell
Lina Greyjoy

Lina Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:59 pm

After abandoning her brother to Soma, Lina wandered through the hall, listening to snatches of conversation as she simultaneously tried to look at the other families without tripping and stumbling in her dress. She'd never understand how other women managed not to die in the accursed things. After a long wander, and longer rest, the Greyjoy decided she wanted a conversation, and hopefully with someone interesting.

Just then, a massive man departed from the shadows. Lina was less impressed by his other deformities than she was by his height. Scurvy and sickness could make a man deformed if not dealt with. They could not make a man this tall. The woman smirked slightly. There could only be one man like this. Ragnar Frey, the rumors had reached all the way to Pyke. If anyone could give her an interesting conversation, it was him. Lina moved in front of him, smiling. "My lord. Do you mind if I begin talking to you? I am Lina Greyjoy" she gave a curtsy, cursing softly when she wobbled. She'd rather bow, but bowing was not for skirts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next