Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen

Go down 
+25
Sarahae Tyrell
Cato Bolton
Phoebus Lannister
Nita Reed
Akhesa Martell
Ragnar "Ruber " Frey
Amalthea Targaryen
Eilonwy Mormont
Juliana Stark
Anastasia Tyrell
Giselle Snow
Belina Dayne
Lina Greyjoy
Cedric Mormont
Proteus Stark
Garrett Mormont
Madeline Lannister
Odette Bolton
Kayley Stark
Soma Martell
Phillip Baratheon
Naveen Greyjoy
Sinbad Greyjoy
Naomi Kidwell
Marina Targaryen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Naveen Greyjoy
Admin
Naveen Greyjoy

Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Naveen's worried eyebrows dropped as soon as Anastasia began speaking her request. He looked at her, nearly dumbfounded for a second, and then smirked a little. "Uh," he began as his smirk broke into a confused laugh. "What?" He asks casually, searching her eyes to see if she was kidding. After a moment, he realized that she was completely serious and his smirk turned into another concerned look. He didn't mind new company, but this was a large request and he didn't even know who she was. Glancing around, he tried to see if anybody was listening. Naveen leaned in a little closer to Anastasia's face and crossed his arms with a raised eyebrow. "What makes you think I would be okay with that?" She had better have a good explanation.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t6-naveen-greyjoy
Anastasia Tyrell

Anastasia Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:22 pm

Anya wasn't exactly sure why he thought it was joke. But when she kept her intense expression, he looked worried again. Anya raises her eyebrows in surprise when Naveen requests an answer. She mentally rolled her eyes in frustration. Well I can't tell him I'm running away. He definitely won't let me board his ship then.

Anya had come up with an entire thought out plan for this exact moment, for all the questions but as it was happening her mind had just gone blank. Then the frustration surfaced from the inside to the outside. She mimics Naveen, crossing her arms and stepping up closer as he had. "Well, why wouldn't you be okay with it?" After she said it, she regretted it. It was more like frustrated flirting than frustrated negotiating. "Look I won't be any trouble. I can carry my weight and I'm not a bad fighter either."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t7-anastasia-tyrell
Ragnar "Ruber " Frey

Ragnar

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:29 pm

The large man was relatively quick to halt his movements as he spotted a female manifest in front of his eyes. His large, slightly mishapen head stared down at the woman, his left eye twitching slightly as he raised an eyebrow observing her. He had to be used to dealing with others, should he expect to prosper in the court of King's Landing, but it was still off for him to be adressed by the name "Lord". Surely, House Frey was a noble house, but after the Red Wedding scandal had tainted its reputation; he had grown accustomed to the disdain the other noble houses had for the Freys. Of course, he himself thought lowly of his grandfather Walder's cowardice and the eagerness of the Boltons to have spilt the blood of the Starks. Then again, perhaps that was the Seven Gods' way of giving him a chance to prosper...removing the other Houses of the North. Fate worked in mysterious and cruel ways. Perhaps he was the living proof things could be changed.

Shaking his head softly as he regained his already shoddy composure, the man let out a soft chuckle as he waved his hand around. "Fret not, my lady. Such courtesy is wasted for now. I am as relevant as you are, so you are free to speak to me as you wish." he ended up admitting as he eyed her with serenity, even though she was still curious about this woman.

Last edited by Ragnar "Ruber " Frey on Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t65-ragnar-ruber-frey
Belina Dayne

Belina Dayne

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:32 pm

Madeline Lannister wrote:
Madeline smiled and bowed again as Belina introduced herself House Dayne... she remembered a little things about them Sworn to house Martell... knights... she mentally listed. Madeline couldn't help but be amazed by her behavior, such a proper lady... Madeline instead didn't act like one actually.

"Indeed..." Maddie nodded "It's not my first time in King's Landing, but it's the first time that I see so many people all together here." she smiled giving a quick look around them "But in such an important event it's normal to have so many houses together."

"It's my first time." Belina confessed, smiling. "My family does not leave Starfall very often." Usually it was only for important political functions such as the coronation or to visit relatives after a birth or death. The last time she'd been beyond Starfall's walls was for her cousin's betrothal celebration. That had been a grand affair as well. "I've never been to such a magnificent place as this. Everything is...like a story come to life." Belina grinned, glancing around with stars in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t5-belina-dayne
Lina Greyjoy

Lina Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 12:30 am

Lina smiled wryly at him, only slightly off-put by his smile, but not visibly. "If I spoke to you as I'd wish, you would no doubt be quite scandalized, as such words don't often leave a noble woman's lips, or so I've been told" By Soma, who also called it 'cute', which really bugged Lina. "But If I don't have to address you as lord, may I ask what you prefer?" She felt stifled by the proper speech, but this was a grand celebration, she needed to make a good impression. Her family's reputation depended on it, and she was loyal to her family.

"You can drop the 'lady' if you wish, I prefer Lina" Lina looked around at the other attendees. "Forgive my stilted behavior, I'm not used to this sort of thing. We Greyjoys aren't invited to many balls. And I always preferred learning fighting and sailing to embroidery and etiquette" She gave a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t59-lina-greyjoy
Ragnar "Ruber " Frey

Ragnar

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 12:43 am

Passing his large fingers on his pointy chin, the large man retained his wide grin as her words kept on amusing him for the time being. Nodding a bit slowly, he came to shake his head lightly once more with a light shrug, his muscular and imponente shoulders almost moving unnaturaly as he raised them in the slightest manner.
"Until I am requested to be treated as a Lord, I would be content by being reffered to with my birth name. That or my nickname. Whatever suits people around me. It's not something that bothers me to much." he retorted in the most balanced and contained manner he could, his hands now firmly gripping his own waist as he looked down at her, their size diferences being very clear. He enjoyed the fact that she was not intimidated by him, although he could sense some unease when she was forced to stare at him for a longer period of time.

The thing that seemed to interest him the most in this woman, though, was her blatant sincerity when it came to political and historical matters. Her words were all too true, seeing how badly the Greyjoys had been stomped over the past few years. Heck, most of the northern families were badly pushed into the dirt and were trying their best to rise up in spite of the dislike installed among them.
"Believe me...Lina." felt strange for him to say, since he was not used to adress a woman by her first name, but it'd have to do. "Being a Frey makes me more than understanding to your situation. I propose an eventual toast to the slow rise of the little big Houses of the North" he declared with slight amusement and a playful demeanor.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t65-ragnar-ruber-frey
Soma Martell

Soma Martell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 12:50 am

Soma smirked darkly at the young Greyjoy woman, amused by her comment. It didn't really bothered him. He had always suspected of her not taking much of a liking to him. It was thrilling and amusing to ruffle up her feathers. Although his presence probably was enough to do that. Soma pouted a bit as Naveen pulled away from his hand to go converse with the young Tyrell woman privately. Then flashed Lina Greyjoy a dark grin as she threatened both him and Sinbad before walking away to mingle among the crowd.

Soma turned to Sinbad to say something before a hand covered his eyes and head a familiar voice, grinning in delight at it. "Akhesa!" he exclaimed, pulling away from his younger sister. Then quickly turned, picking his sister up by the waist with both hands, twirling her around gracefully before setting her back onto the floor on her feet. Soma then swept a strand of Akhesa's hair behind her ear, inspecting his sister after all she had been out of his sight for over a year. It had been unsettling to learn of his sister's departure. But it made him feel slightly better when she kept in touch with him through a messenger. "Still looking beautiful as ever!" Soma exclaimed, taking in great delight in his sister's sudden appearance at the event. He ever did so love surprises. "Leaving me for a year though..., so cruel." he teased, pouting a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t62-prince-soma-martell
Lina Greyjoy

Lina Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:05 am

Lina nodded, considering both names. "I'll go with Ruber, if you really don't mind" She gave him a sudden, quick grin. "It sounds like something Ironmen would go by-as a badge of pride" but for the amount of blood spilt or the amount of fighting they did. Lina was not a small woman, but near Ruber she felt very tiny, indeed. Though she matched his pose, hand on hip and staring up at him as he looked down at her.

Lina smiled faintly as he hesitated over her name, most noblemen did the first time. She had never been treated differently from her brothers, not really, and that included title. If they could be called by their names, so could she. She smiled at his proposal. "That is something I'd happily drink to" Lina wanted so much to see Greyjoy as strong as it had been in the legends, maybe she would.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t59-lina-greyjoy
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:13 am

Akhesa grinned as she saw her brother doing the same only to hear him cry her name laughing as she was swept up from her feet holding unto her brother as he spun her around making quite the stirr but she had no care. Smilling warmly even leaning into his touch when he brushed the hair from her face. She was almost as he remember except for the fact that she had grown an inch and was wearing a combination of silk and sheer fabric from Essos. Stylish yet very very daring though still enough to pass as proper attire for the coronation if one was a little diplomatic with the term 'proper'. The greatest difference though was the drawn symbol on her shoulder which she displayed proudly.

Chuckling at his flattery then pouting she shook her head at him moving to raise her hand up and pat his cheek "Awww there there dear brother..... you must gain a thicker skin! or..." she grinned leaning in so close and whispering so softly only the two of them could hear their next words in a tone so seductive it could make a maiden blush "did you simply miss having your bed kept so warm?" teasing him naughtily. Though the truth was far more chaste then her words and tone would let it come across.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t66-akhesa-martell
Proteus Stark
Admin
Proteus Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:01 am

Juliana Stark wrote:
Juliana took a deep breathe. It has been a while since the last big event took place and thinking about the possebility to see her siblings again after all that time made her heart race a bit. She took a look around the place, impressed by all that furniture and the very diffrent looking people she was excited to get to know some of them or meet again. As Proteus complimented her she raised her head and looked at him while immediately beginning to smile back at him. "And you are for sure the most charming one dear, not to mention that you look good as well." At times like this she always thought about how lucky she was to have him in her life. When the place seemed to get fuller and fuller she turned and started to panic a bit before turning back to her husband. "Do you know where Kayley is?" As much fun these events can be, they can turn easily into dangerous situations.

Proteus drew to his full height and looked around for his young cousin, but saw nothing of her. The girl could be hard to find when she wanted to be. She'd return when she felt like it, though. Such behavior reminded him more of a cat than a wolf. "She's probably mingling somewhere, dear." he assured her, patting her arm gently. "A grand event like this? She'll want to explore and meet new people." No doubt she was worried about meeting her family. Truthfully, he wasn't too excited to bump into them again either. "It'll be alright, love." he said, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t58-proteus-stark
Naveen Greyjoy
Admin
Naveen Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:06 am

Naveen bobbed his head back a little bit, surprised that she was turning it back onto him, and even mimicking his body language. He kinda liked that little spark in her, but it was still not going to make him budge. "Why wouldn't I be?" He repeated, an astonished grin forming on his face. It felt like they were playing a game of cat and mouse with their words. "You think I go around doing whatever I want? That I would just give you a joyride around Westeros for free?" He asked, wondering what this girl's reasoning really was. Things would fall apart if she was discovered--and Greyjoy was known as the house where young girls are kidnapped and stowed on a ship where nobody could find them. With a sigh, he shook his head. "All that doesn't matter because you can't come."
Back to top Go down
Soma Martell

Soma Martell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:15 am

Some huffed slightly, rolling his eyes playfully at his sister's remark to his comment about her leaving him. Unlike his sister, he didn't enjoy those times when he was all alone with no one to speak to. He enjoyed the company of others, not liking to have moments where he is left alone. It had always been this way since he was young. His grandfather thinks that this was one of Soma's weaknesses and blamed Arienne, his mother, for this. Saying that she had spoiled and babied him too much. His mother did not defend herself against such an accusation, agreeing with it actually. Although she wasn't ashamed of it and still continued to do so.

"Yes please. Comfort your older brother for just a moment," Soma remarked in a teasing tone, giving her a fake sorrowful expression. As his sister leaned in and whispered in his ear a remark which was among the lines of naughtiness, Soma just chuckled lowly before bring his hand up and tapping her nose gently. "Such a brazen remark, dear sister. But you and those who've heard of the rumors do know that my bed is never warm." He whispered back in a dark, teasing tone before pulling away. Soma flashed his younger sister a light loving smile, before gazing down at the symbol upon his sister's shoulder. Their house symbol looked so lovely and proud upon her shoulder, giving him a sense of pride of the Martell House. Soma had the symbol as well, but had it was upon his back, not on his shoulder like his sister.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Tyrell

Anastasia Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:46 am

"No," Anya says at the mention of doing whatever he wants. Naveen seemed to be enjoying their conversation while at the same time unimpressed by it. She wondered if other females have asked him before. Anya goggles at Naveen when he denies her request. She's at a loss for words for a minute. He'd seemed like he would say yes then he suddenly just shot her down. "I can't come?!" She repeats. "Why not?!" She demands.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:50 am

Akhesa chuckled as he touched her nose rolling her eyes back at him. Smirking darkly when he responded back to her getting that look in her eyes that naughty little look she always got when she was planning something. Wrapping her arms around her brothers neck she pulled him close "Oooh im so sorry Soma, what a wicked sister I am for not giving you comfort... I should greet you like a proper paramour" grinning as she moved lean in dangerously close as if she were to kiss him but she wouldn't dare would she?

"do you like my mark? I got it specail just for you~" teasing out the words before she went in for the kill but swiftly avoided his lips to kiss him upon the cheek before letting go with a laugh and twirling around looking back at him "Well come on now! you MUST introduce me to new game here in Weseteros I had to leave my poor harem in Essos because of our 'beloved' grandfather. You must help me build a new one" giggling softly though in honesty there was only small chance she was serious about what she said. Except for meeting people "How grandfather could keep me locked up in Dorne for the majority of my youth I shall never know, and I shall rectify your sleeping situation one day brother. Trust me" winking back at Soma.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:06 am

Sinbad laughed a bit a his sister's teasing of their older brother, rolling his eyes at his sister's threat. "Lighten up, Lina. It's a celebration." he remarked, shaking his head at his sister. Sinbad couldn't blame his sister for her threatening since she and Naveen cared about their House. He, on the other hand, was indifferent to the House of Greyjoy. Soon enough his brother was swept off the floor by the red headed Tyrell and went to speak to her privately. But he did take notice that she had mentioned his brother's ship, knowing that it was his prize and joy. But thought nothing more of it.

Following after his brother's departure, his sister excused herself from the group, but not right before threatening him and Soma. "Damn woman," he muttered under his breath as she walked off to mingle. Perhaps his sister might snag herself a toy among the crowd. It wouldn't surprise him although he wasn't sure if any of the males here would be up to her taste...or par. He then turned to look at Soma, blinking in surprise as a familiar woman snuck up behind the prince and covered Soma's eyes with her hand. It didn't take him that long to notice who the woman was. It was Akhesa, the younger sister of Soma. Sometimes when these two were together, it was like they were in their own little world. Like right now, Sinbad thought to himself as he watched the two Martell's actions. He decided to leave the two alone, since the young Greyjoy knew of Soma's sister being gone for a year. This was their little reunion it seemed. So Sinbad crept away from the two, drinking the wine out of his brother's cup. Wasn't like the male was going to attempt to drink again.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t83-sinbad-greyjoy-wip

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:41 am

Leonard crept into the throne room well into the event, spectacles low on his nose as he slid between wary guest members, on his person the enthralling cologne of sterile cleanness following him about like a lovesick canine, curled about his fur lined coat like an ever present eye.
He walked with a peculiar step, like his mind was already bolting four paces ahead of him, hand occasionally reaching upward to correct a wayward tendril of hair before he paused in front the liquor maidens, clutching onto a glass of something potent with an eager hand and sipping appreciatively. His mind wandered momentarily to question where the other Boltons had wandered off to, before he quickly eyed the guests nearest to him with a curious gaze.
He witness a brazen show of sexual prowess by a young man, quirking his brow and making a face of amusement. Watching the harassment of the Greyjoys always gave him a chuckle.
However, in a streak of pity, he circled about and placed himself in front of the younger of the two, presenting his hand and smiling coyly. "Sinbad, I presume?
Back to top Go down
Soma Martell

Soma Martell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:49 am

Soma quirked an eyebrow down at his sister as she smirked darkly before wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him close. He had a feeling this little vixen of a sister was up to something. "You are very wicked indeed," he murmured, tilting his head to side down at her. When she commented about greeting as a proper paramour, he couldn't help but chuckle at such a thing. She was so daring and bold with her teasing, that was the sister that he oh so loved.

He then nodded at her question about her mark, replying in a warm tone, "Oh for me? And in such a perfect place to show it off as well. You make me proud, dear sister." Soma blinked in surprised as she swiftly kissed his cheek instead of his lips which seemed what was going to happen at first. There were times when he needed to be careful around his sister indeed. His sister was very much a dominant person, being a bit more bold than he. Soma laughed a bit as she pulled back away from him, twirling around as she demanded him to introduce her to the so called game in Weseteros. "Oh must I? Aren't you capable of finding new game, and might I add very swiftly?" Soma teased playfully, winking at his sister.

He side glanced as to see that Sinbad had crept away leaving him to spend some time with his sister. He pouted slightly cause his visit with the Greyjoys had been cut short, then quickly rid of it as he turned his attention back onto his sister. "Just his failed attempt of trying to attain an obedient grandchild," Soma remarked with a shrug of his shoulders. He shook his head at her remark about her correcting his sleeping situation. "I'm rather settled with my bedding situation for the time being, dear sister."
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:20 am

"oh do not make me remind you of some of your worse bedfellows... gods knows who you have been lusting after lately without me around to guide you. And besides what better way to celebrate your sisters return then to help her catch new game we could always share you know" She chuckled moving to be beside him looking at him "Im glad you enjoy my marking... im hoping it will give grandfather such a shock he will fall over dead I am kidding of course~" she claimed to kidding at least but the edge to her voice said otherwise "Well while you are settled I am not" pausing for a moment before adding "well at least not in the numbers I wish for" with a wink.

Sighing softly as she seemed to have come to some sort of resignation "But of course I shall have to settle on one tonight shall I not? Mmmmm though you are right I did spot the most wonderful creature on my way to see you, if you dare to help me I promise I will not try to steal any of your own targets in fact I will help you by actually behaving" a bold move indeed for Akhesa had not been a 'good' girl since she was 5 to see her actually play nice with a person would be a wonder indeed. Possesively she wrapped her arm around her brothers with that oh so scheming look "just help me with.... that one" Akhesa using her free hand to tap her brother on the nose then subtly point to the fair Princess Amalthea. She always did like to live very dangerously.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:26 am

Leonard Snow wrote:
Leonard crept into the throne room well into the event, spectacles low on his nose as he slid between wary guest members, on his person the enthralling cologne of sterile cleanness following him about like a lovesick canine, curled about his fur lined coat like an ever present eye.
He walked with a peculiar step, like his mind was already bolting four paces ahead of him, hand occasionally reaching upward to correct a wayward tendril of hair before he paused in front the liquor maidens, clutching onto a glass of something potent with an eager hand and sipping appreciatively. His mind wandered momentarily to question where the other Boltons had wandered off to, before he quickly eyed the guests nearest to him with a curious gaze.
He witness a brazen show of sexual prowess by a young man, quirking his brow and making a face of amusement. Watching the harassment of the Greyjoys always gave him a chuckle.
However, in a streak of pity, he circled about and placed himself in front of the younger of the two, presenting his hand and smiling coyly. "Sinbad, I presume?

Sinbad was looking around for a familiar face, a friend or recent lover to converse with. Or perhaps just someone who seemed at least interesting. He was a bit bored, even drinking alcohol wasn't lessening that emotion at all. He soon came into a halt as a young man placed himself in front of him and held out his hand. The young Greyjoy tilted his head at the other male, inspecting the man. Well the man did look quite cute in a quirky way. And it did slightly interest him that the other man knew his name. He brought his hand out as well and gripped the smaller man's hand, shaking it slightly. "You presumed right." Sinbad flashed the other male a grin. "But alas, I do not know yours." he added.

His eyes scanned over the man, trying to find something such as a symbol to give him a hint of what House that the male belonged to. But so far he had no luck. Sinbad did wonder to how the other male knew of him. Although he did have a reputation of being flirtatious and disregarding antics that put shame upon his House and family.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t83-sinbad-greyjoy-wip
Naveen Greyjoy
Admin
Naveen Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:56 am

When Anastasia starts to speak louder, Naveen glances around again. "Shh, shh," He says. Caught off guard by her response, he was surprised that she seriously expected him to agree to it without even explaining why. The last thing he wanted though was for a scene to start.

"Because you still haven't given me a good reason as to why I should." Maybe the rumors of his escapades around Westeros had reached the Tyrell house. He was aware that he and Soma respectively had some reputation of various "escapades," although both their younger siblings would be good contenders if they had a few more years on their belt. Maybe that was the reason she thought he would agree to it so easily.
Back to top Go down
Soma Martell

Soma Martell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:58 am

Soma huffed a bit in fake annoyance, crossing his arms over his chest. "Plenty of people. But I've been working on a few challenges which have been very exciting so far," he remarked, side glancing over at Naveen with Anastasia Tyrell. "Although there are a few that I keep my bed special for," he added in delighted tone as he glanced over at Sinbad who seemed to be confronted by another young man. Sinbad wasn't entirely Soma's. People could say that they were friends with some benefits that pleased them both when they were either bored or just wanted to have some fun. Soma had a tendency to be more of the male role with most of his lovers, which was the reason to why he couldn't have the young Greyjoy male in his grasp. Soma couldn't help but want to conquer the Greyjoy.

Soma smiled a bit at her saying about the mark giving their grandfather such a shock. "Now, now, dear sister. You know that he's just a cranky old man who knows his dead is a coming soon." Soma interjected, giving her a small smile. He still wasn't sure to why the old man was still living, but he guessed that it was their Martell Blood that strived them to struggle to live. He then sighed softly before nodding in agreement to his sister's comment of helping her finding a game. There were many of times that they have shared lovers, who were so exquisite to share. Soma quirked an eyebrow as he noticed the deal that his sister was trying to make. It was very much a bold move. Akhesa behaving was quite a rare sight to see. Soma wrinkled his nose as she tapped it, his eyes following her fingers pointing to Princess Amalthea. This caused him to blink in surprise and glanced down at his sister. "The Queen's sister? You really have such a taste for the delicate looking types. And the ones who will have you in danger instantly." Soma remarked, placing his free hand onto his hip as his eyes inspected the young woman. She was quite the beauty, especially with those beautiful eyes and trademark Targaryen white hair.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Tyrell

Anastasia Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:14 am

Anastasia pouts when Naveen tells shushes her, crossing her arms. She couldn't understand why he was being so difficult. It wasn't as id she hadn't heard the gossip from the servants. He'd done this before; or at ;east one of the Greyjoys in this room had.

"I have to explain myself?" Anya emphasizes, shocked. Of all the things she'd have to do. Anya sighs, "I can go ask your very kind sister for a ride instead." She threatens before sighing again. "I'm...just leaving my homeland, that's all." It was half truth, if not technically fully true.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:15 am

"No doubt... you must tell me about them when you are done helping me I have not seen you for a year so I wish for all the sordid little details" she purred happily, letting her brother continue in his thoughts before listening to him speak letting out a small huff of her own "let us not dwell on the old relic then shall we?" nodding her head as if affirming that their grandfather was no longer up for discussion, which considering Akhesa's attitude it was probably going to be so. What could she say? she was used to getting her own way either by hook, crook or sheer stubbornness. She even would boss around her elder brother given the chance.

When Soma had found her target she giggled "I know.... is she not lovely brother? such a rare creature and oh so off limits" her voice almost a moan as if the thoughts and images going through her mind as she spoke were of a quite unchaste nature. She ran her fingers along Soma's arm battle her lashes at him "Oh please say you will do this for me dear brother... If I truly had my way I would have all three royal sisters but since I cannot let me try at just one, A lady like that does not deserve some boarish oaf after her at a party like this which undoubtedly she will draw by those eyes alone if not for her title. If she is truely not my kind then perhaps we can see about you? you know it would not be so bad if you took a Targaryen bride"
Back to top Go down
Phillip Baratheon

Phillip Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:30 am

Phillip sighed softly as he shook his head of the thoughts and memories of his heritage. He gazed around the Great Hall, taking in notice that more guests had arrived and started to chat away immediately. Well about time this place had gotten more lively before the Queen was crowned. He took notice of some of the Houses that he was familiar of and the families that were part of them. Phillip felt a bit joyed to see that most of the House's were getting along together, hoping it would stay this way.

He took notice of the Martell's and Greyjoys, shaking his head at their antics. Phillip only hoped that those two houses would be more respectful once the Queen showed up. Although what could he really expect from the Martell Head, who was very much like his mother and Oberyn Martell, his deceased uncle who was known for his activities like Prince Soma. The Greyjoy brothers were known from such promiscuous rumors as well although it seemed the eldest was now the Head of Greyjoys now. So Phillip expected the eldest to get better, while the younger brother....not much so. Although at least they had a sister with a clear head to keep them in line. Phillip moved from his hiding place to start strolling around the Great Hall for the time being as he awaited the Queen's arrival.

Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t60-phillip-baratheon
Naveen Greyjoy
Admin
Naveen Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:36 am

Naveen rubbed his temples, unsure of what he should do. She seemed like a pampered little princess, so she was probably just some runaway who wanted to try something new. If that was the case, it would be easy to dissuade her. As soon as she brought Lina into the conversation, he let out a quiet groan. He knew how that would end. He couldn't believe the thoughts that started going through his mind, because they all began leading to one outcome.
Aware that he would have to hear talk from Lina for this, with one last sigh, he gave in. "Fine." He said as he ran a hand through his hair in defeat. "But you don't tell anybody yet. Not even my sister." It would be a little inconvenient, but he could just scare her off the first night on the ship and drop her off to the nearest house sworn to Tyrell. Not a giant problem, it helped that the crew seemed to have some strange fixation with a ghostly legend surrounding the Leviathan anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next