Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen

Go down 
+25
Sarahae Tyrell
Cato Bolton
Phoebus Lannister
Nita Reed
Akhesa Martell
Ragnar "Ruber " Frey
Amalthea Targaryen
Eilonwy Mormont
Juliana Stark
Anastasia Tyrell
Giselle Snow
Belina Dayne
Lina Greyjoy
Cedric Mormont
Proteus Stark
Garrett Mormont
Madeline Lannister
Odette Bolton
Kayley Stark
Soma Martell
Phillip Baratheon
Naveen Greyjoy
Sinbad Greyjoy
Naomi Kidwell
Marina Targaryen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Soma Martell

Soma Martell

Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:52 am

Soma smirked a bit as he turned his gaze from the other princess onto his sister. "Oh don't worry. I shall not keep any delicious details from you." he responded in a teasing tone. He wondered a bit to how his sister would react with Lina Greyjoy. Oh what he wouldn't do to see those two meet each other. If Lina Greyjoy disliked him for his ways then she'd probably be the same to Akhesa. Once he heard her small huff, Soma then knew that he had crossed onto a touchy subject. Soma sighed softly as his sister wished to not speak of their Grandfather. "Yes. Let's not." He agreed, not continuing onto the subject of their grandfather. He knew when to not push the topic of their Grandfather onto his sister, knowing that he was a touchy subject. Also Soma respected his sister's wishes.

"She is very quite lovely. Very rare, indeed." Soma agreed as he turned his attention back onto the Queen's sister. She seemed like a challenge, although not quite the challenge that Soma was desiring to have. She was more to his sister's taste, it seemed. He felt his sister's fingers along his arm, glancing back down at her to see her batting her eyelashes. "Of course I shall," Soma murmured to his sister in a warm tone, nodding his taste. He chuckled a bit as his sister suggesting of it not being bad of taking a Targaryen bride. As much as he loved the rare traits of the Targaryens, Soma was wary of the Martell history with them. And as beautiful as the Targaryen princess was, she was not what he was desiring of right now. Besides him taking a bride. That will happen very much far in the future. "Marriage is not my ideal for right now." Soma simply said, shrugging his shoulders.

Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t62-prince-soma-martell
Anastasia Tyrell

Anastasia Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:55 am

Anya wasn't going anywhere, she would follow him around like a puppy if she had to. But she was determined to be onboard a Greyjoy ship. What Naveen's siblings had said earlier crosses her mind about him being uptight. He does need to loosen up. He was acting like a real Head of House. Which...is exactly what he was supposed to be doing.

Anya grins from ear to ear when Naveen says yes. "For true? Thank you, thank you!" She wraps her arms around his waist. It would seem that his sister had some power over him. She wondered if she could have some power over him too. Who knows? She may even be running the ship. "I won't say anything, swear it!"
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t7-anastasia-tyrell
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:19 am

"You best not or I would have to be a wicked girl and find a way to lock you up at night... and do not think I could not do it" she giggled quite maliciously at the idea before shaking her head as she turned her eyes back to the lovely princess. Akhesa held her breath for but a moment smirking in a moment of true pure lecherousness happiness ".... what can I say dear brother I am a true fool for those innocent to our ways, and she is a beautiful bud if I had my way such a creature would be a queen in her own right and flower into the most gorgeous blossom of the gardens... it almost stirs me enough to dare to compose again" Akhesa had few ladylike talents but the best by far were those of song and dance, when she was but young she would compose many a ballad for the things she found lovely a habit that unfortunately had died after she turned 14.

But she felt inspired for a moment only to chuckle as if her statement had been some joke "Mmm I must be getting soft... quick brother let us go introduce ourselves before I become too brain addled" moving to gently lead his brother over with her.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t66-akhesa-martell
Ragnar "Ruber " Frey

Ragnar

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:03 am

Smiling with a bit of mischief at his nickname being thrown at him, he acknowledged once more how this Greyjoy woman had some guts. Most people were bothered to call him that, probably because one'd think a person his size would not take kindly to offensive treatment, which he didn't. The nickname "Ruber", however, was a different scenario entirely. Like many people who were frowned upon once, he had come to realize that one should wear his disadvantages like an armor. Lina Greyjoy herself probably realized this too. It truly could make him an iron man. "Aye. Ruber could work between us."

Although he was fond of the slight climate of defiance that had been raised between them in a playful manner, he had something a bit more intriguing in mind; so instead of continuing staring in her eyes, he merely tilted his head to the side, as if asking her to accompany him as he moved a bit forward and away from people who might overhear them and misinterpret his words. Caution was important, after all.

"Well, then...I must ask you something, though." he suddenly stated with a slightly raised eyebrow, his smile dropping faintly, which allowed for his uneven teeth to be concealed by his lips once again. "What does House Greyjoy truly seek here, besides allegiance to Her Grace, of course. Do not take it the wrong way, for it is not meant to sound as such. We all have something in us that goes behind loyalty, do we not?"
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t65-ragnar-ruber-frey
Madeline Lannister

Madeline Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:46 am

Belina Dayne wrote:
"It's my first time." Belina confessed, smiling. "My family does not leave Starfall very often." Usually it was only for important political functions such as the coronation or to visit relatives after a birth or death. The last time she'd been beyond Starfall's walls was for her cousin's betrothal celebration. That had been a grand affair as well. "I've never been to such a magnificent place as this. Everything is...like a story come to life." Belina grinned, glancing around with stars in her eyes.

Madeline nodded as Belina spoke, she understood very well how she could feel. Even if her sister Rose was part of the Queen's Council and most of the time she was there at the Red Keep, Maddie didn't follow her often and spent most of her time at home.

"That's true!" Madeline smiled, being in King's Landing was actually like being in a story: when she was little her mother used to tell her stories about magnificent palaces and beautiful queens. Of course most of the time she was referring to some Lannister ancestor and their great times, but Maddie didn't really care, she loved those stories! "It's even more beautiful than how my sister described it."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t55-madeline-lannister
Juliana Stark

Juliana Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:01 am

Proteus Stark wrote:
Proteus drew to his full height and looked around for his young cousin, but saw nothing of her. The girl could be hard to find when she wanted to be. She'd return when she felt like it, though. Such behavior reminded him more of a cat than a wolf. "She's probably mingling somewhere, dear." he assured her, patting her arm gently. "A grand event like this? She'll want to explore and meet new people." No doubt she was worried about meeting her family. Truthfully, he wasn't too excited to bump into them again either. "It'll be alright, love." he said, smiling softly.

"You´re right but I can´t help the bad feeling I have right now." Juliana kept looking around, hoping to see her somewhere having fun so all her worries would be unreasoned. She really wished for Kayley to get in contact with some people and fully enjoy the time at the coronation but her instinct told her to watch out. Just then she remembered that Cato and Odette would attend the ceremony pretty sure as well. She turned back to Proteus. "I know I´m probably just overreacting but could we please go to look for her? I just want to be sure she is fine."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t3-juliana-stark
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:18 am

Marina was just on her way to the Great Hall. Any moment she would arrive and everyones eyes would turn to her and watch her as she makes her way to the throne were she will be crowned right after she arrived. Nervously she played with her necklace while some servants tried to do last checkings on her dark blue dress similar to her aunts fashion style with a black sash showing the Targaryen signal. "Ready your highness?" The servants just finished the very last preperations and stood in front of the last door between them and the Great Hall ready to open it any time. Marina took a deep breath. She had been prepared for this since she could remember but now that she was just seconds away to be offically the new queen her heart raced and felt like it was about to explode. Still she had to keep a cool head. "Open the door."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t2-queen-marina-targarye
Eilonwy Mormont

Eilonwy Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:52 am

Garrett Mormont wrote:
Garrett and Cedric smiled seeing that Eilonwy managed to arrive to them through the crowd, even if they didn't find the whole family in one shot seeing one member was a good sign.

"Eilonwy!" Cedric smiled and patted her head, messing up a little her new hairstyle.
"Why aren't you with mom and dad?" Garrett immediately asked crossing his arms "You could get lost!" for a young lady of the North, King's Landing was a dangerous place, especially in that occasion: you couldn't know who was a friend and who was not. Not all houses were friendly with the others.

" BUt I wont get lostMom and dad said I come ." Eilonwy said she fixed her hair.
(( I wont be much to day)
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t50-eilonwy-mormont
Cedric Mormont

Cedric Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:09 am

((It's fine ^^ ))

Garrett let out a sigh, Eilonwy was the youngest and their parents spoiled her a bit, letting her do pretty much what she wanted. Not that they were jealous of that condition, but most of the time she could get in trouble!

"Fine.." Garrett sighed "But you shouldn't go around alone." he pointed out giving a quick look around. Cedric couldn't help but smiled seeing the scene, Garrett was always so protective to both their sisters. "Stay with us." he said and moved her between him and Garrett "It almost time I think.." and then pointed at the door who was opening.
As Cedric moved Eilonwy between them he let out another sigh Why didn't she stay at home with Jane? Garrett thought crossing his arms again and turned his head towards the door.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t54-cedric-mormont
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:16 am

A childhood friend?  Well, that was interesting.  For some reason, Kayley's mother never talked about her home that much.  Kayley had no idea why.  "Oh, yes.  I'm sure she'd love to see you again," Kayley said.  She looked around for a moment, trying to see through the steadily growing crowd of people.  Luckily, she was more successful this time and managed to spot her parents easily, their arms linked around each other.  "There they are!" Kayley exclaimed happily.  "Come on, I'll announce you."  She hooked her arm around Elissa's and led her over to her parents.  "I'm over here!" she called to them as she approached them.  She drew herself up a little straighter before saying with a smile "Mother, Father, this is Lady Elissa Blackwood, a very interesting woman." Although that was the most she had time to say before she heard the big doors opening. She quickly turned her head. Was Marina Targaryen coming out? There were rumors that she was almost as beautiful as her mother, Daenerys, and Kayley had always wanted to see her.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t37-kayley-stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:32 am

Tulio's hands were constantly curling and uncurling into fists as he made his way into the Great Hall. He had read tons of accounts on things that had happened in this very room. This was where Sansa Stark had been publicly humiliated many a time by Joffrey Baratheon. This was where Tyrion Lannister had been held on trial for Joffrey's murder, and had demanded a trial by combat. This was where Jamie Lannister had stabbed Aerys Targaryen in the back, literally. The room already had quite a few people inside it, from all kinds of houses as well. Tulio felt a pang in his heart, knowing that he was the only Voss left. He ended up circling around the room a few times, wondering if he should dive headfirst into the crowd or stay on the edges. He wasn't entirely looking where he was going however, and bumped into someone. He was just about to apologize when he turned around and saw who it was. Hair that seemed more white than blonde, lavender eyes, pale skin. Even though Tulio had never seen her in person, almost everyone knew who she was. Being of the royal family kind of made your image publicly known. Amalthea Targareyn. Great. Out of all the people in this room, I happen to run into a Targareyn, he thought. He quickly mumbled a "Sorry," before moving to walk into the crowd and attempt to blend in.
Back to top Go down
Odette Bolton

Odette Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:46 am

Odette grinned madly as a wave of satisfaction washed over her. She had to admit- there was a twinge of apprehension. But she quickly brushed it off and allowed the girl to lead her. She locked eyes with her sister immediately, and took an intimidating pose, her demeanor drastically different than the one she held with Kayley. She sucked on her teeth in disgust, but quickly turned to uncontainable laughter. It had been years since she'd stood this close to Juliana. She took a moment and scanned Proteous, her blue eyes imagining daggers in his skin. The circle was quiet for a moment.
"Oh- did you expect me to courtsey...sister?"
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t48-odette-bolton
Giselle Snow
Admin
Giselle Snow

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:50 pm

Megara Clegane wrote:
Megara takes a delicate sip of her wine in order to ignore the pun. She keeps her face stoic and patient. This girl kind of reminded her a bouncing puppy. "I've been to King's Landing a few times before on hunts, though I've never been so far north. Are the winters as harsh as they say?"

Giselle nodded, the woman was very elegant and poised. She seemed like a very noble lady. On the other hand, she herself may not have given off the most graceful impression. "The winters are very harsh, yes. I'm sure the weather of the Clegane house are much more friendly." Just as she finished speaking, she turned to hear the doors open and Queen Marina was to step out at any moment. Looking back to Megara, she did another curtsy. "Excuse me, but I need to find my family now. It was nice to meet you." Waving to the dogs, she started walking backwards and after she was some distance away, she began heading towards where she last saw Juliana and Proteus.

Turning around, she found herself colliding directly into a man's back. Stumbling back a little bit, Giselle held onto the man's arm as she apologized, still unable to see his face--but just a Baratheon emblem. "O-oh! Sorry, I didn't see where I was going. I hope you're alright." She faltered as she tucked a hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t21-giselle-snow
Lina Greyjoy

Lina Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:16 pm

"Good" Lina grinned at him. Though she would have called him that anyway, as she didn't see it as a bad name at all. The young woman raised an eyebrow when he motioned for her to follow. She did so merely out of curiosity. He seemed an interesting man, and she liked talking to him enough to follow to hear what he obviously wanted to say in private.

Lina blinked at the direct question. She looked down for a moment, considering the question. "I'm not sure what my brother the Lord Reaper hopes to accomplish here. I know he wants to create better relations between the Houses, but that's all he's bothered informing me of" which was stupid as Lina knew Pyke arguably better than he did. She couldn't help the faint amount of bitterness that colored her words.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t59-lina-greyjoy
Amalthea Targaryen

Amalthea Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:21 pm

Amalthea was looking at the doors that Marina was going to enter from. She was eagerly awaiting for her sister's reveal. She couldn't wait for when her big sister would be crowned as the new queen. This was the day they both waited for, but it still was a sad day as well. It meant that Daenerys was no longer around. Amalthea closed her eyes as she said a silent prayer, before opening them to get her mind off of her death. As she did, she realized her nervousness was no longer inside her, causing her to let out a weak smile. Finally she would be able to greet her guests and be a good hostess. Even though she knew very well there wouldn't be people too pleased with her appearance. But did that bother her? Not one bit. Plus she had herself the dislike of other houses, like the Lannisters. True they were probably different than how they use to be, or no longer like Cersei and Jaime, but just this history was enough to make her dislike them.. Too bad.

Amalthea was just about to step forward to start talking to her guests when she felt someone bump into her. Causing her to stop before looking at whoever had just bumped into her. Once she saw who it was, her posture went back to being great. Tulio Voss was the man who had bumped into her, and she was about to address him, to ask if he was alright, but he mumbled a sorry before walking away from her. Causing her eyebrow to rise. "What a wonderful conversation. Make sure to not talk to him again." She said to herself before looking back at the crowd. It surely seemed like Tulio didn't like who she was. Oh well, it wouldn't hurt her. She was rather use to not being liked for her house. This made her close her eyes as she sighed from the annoying thought before pushing it from her mind and opening it again.

Next thing she knew, the doors had opened and Marina was coming from them. She immediately stood straighter as a smile formed on her face. It was time.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t67-character-profile-pr

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:39 pm

Megara watches the girl go and almost laughs aloud when she watches her collide with the man. She should find her family as well, but she would really rather not. So she stays in her corner alone with her dogs and watches as the Queen-to-be makes a grand entrance all the while trying to keep the right amount of focus apparent on her face.
Back to top Go down
Proteus Stark
Admin
Proteus Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:00 pm

"Of course, love." Proteus told Juliana, "We'll--" He stopped short when he saw Kayley heading towards them first...and leading someone familiar behind her. He returned the nasty look his goodsister Odette was giving him with equal animosity, his eyes going cold and stormy. Everything that could've gone wrong was doing just that. 'Gods be good, did this really have to happen?' He wanted to reach over to Kayley and get her away from Odette but he didn't want to make a scene either. "We expect nothing of you, goodsister." he said calmly. He looked at Kayley and corrected her, "This is Odette of House Bolton, daughter of the late Ramsay Bolton." He turned when he heard the great doors opening, and saw that Marina Targaryen had finally appeared. Maybe this would be sufficient for an excuse to escape Odette and whatever vulgar plan she had.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t58-proteus-stark
Ragnar "Ruber " Frey

Ragnar

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:22 pm

There was a certain musicality to be recognized to the title of Lord Reaper indeed, which made it a very appealing title. Ragnar would be sure to try and gain the favor of someone to gain a decent title and find a catchy name of his own. It could definitely help him become a more popular one, in spite of his physical issues.

"Do pardon me for wanting a more private space for conversations, but the walls have ears, you know? You can never be sure who to trust in or not." he admitted with a slight shrug as he eyed her as intensely as he could, seeing that he had difficulty keeping his left eye from twitching periodically. "Oh, believe me...winning others' approval can indeed be very useful. Take my House as an example. We went from a pack of young rich pups to the most infamous traitors of the Starks. It's a very nasty stain to our name..very hard to remove. So I definitely advise your people to make some friends."
Back to top Go down
Belina Dayne

Belina Dayne

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:53 pm

Madeline Lannister wrote:
Madeline nodded as Belina spoke, she understood very well how she could feel. Even if her sister Rose was part of the Queen's Council and most of the time she was there at the Red Keep, Maddie didn't follow her often and spent most of her time at home.

"That's true!" Madeline smiled, being in King's Landing was actually like being in a story: when she was little her mother used to tell her stories about magnificent palaces and beautiful queens. Of course most of the time she was referring to some Lannister ancestor and their great times, but Maddie didn't really care, she loved those stories! "It's even more beautiful than how my sister described it."

"I'm so glad father finally brought me here. If everything's going to be like this here...oh, it's going to be wonderful!" Belina clasped her hands together, grinning broadly. She heard the people around them stirring and talking about the Queen-to-be arriving at last. "Oh! It's starting! We should get a better view." She said, giggling. "Let's go!" She weaved through the crowd, hoping Madeline would follow. She'd heard so many things about Marina; she couldn't wait to see her at long last.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t5-belina-dayne
Lina Greyjoy

Lina Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:03 pm

"You really can't," She admitted with wry amusement. "But is a Greyjoy really the most trustworthy person you could find?" Ruber might have the Red Wedding staining his family, but the GreyJoys had gained an entire House dedicated to keeping them from pillaging the mainland. "We were once one of the most feared families, and now my brother wants to put away the sword, do away with our grandfather's decree of being a neutral safe area, and play diplomat" Lina sighed, venting frustration that way than starting a fight. "I know we need allies, but our enemies do not need to be given the impression we've grown weak"

When the new queen entered the room, Lina turned her attention to the woman, noting with approval she seemed as strong as Daenerys. Hopefully she'd prove to be as capable. If not...well, Lina's sword was sharp and her ship was swift.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t59-lina-greyjoy
Ragnar "Ruber " Frey

Ragnar

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:12 pm

The woman's words reminded him of how young she actually was. People did come unprepared to bigger battles and often came out losing because of lack of experience. Shaking his head as he rubbed his forehead, Ragnar let out a soft chuckle as his massive back pressed against the Wall behind him, his strong arms folding over his chest as he observed the rest of the room like a gigantic guardian would.

"A good general can be a very lousy king. Or queen." he stated as he looked at her from the corner of his twitching eye, a smirk growing on his lips once more before he gazed off into the distance once again. This young woman could teach and learn from him, it seemed. "History tells of the Young Wolf's fall over something similar to that. We can have the greatest armies but lack the spirit and experience to command them. True power comes from knowing when to stand up, but also when to kneel."
Back to top Go down
Madeline Lannister

Madeline Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:56 pm

Belina Dayne wrote:
"I'm so glad father finally brought me here. If everything's going to be like this here...oh, it's going to be wonderful!" Belina clasped her hands together, grinning broadly. She heard the people around them stirring and talking about the Queen-to-be arriving at last. "Oh! It's starting! We should get a better view." She said, giggling. "Let's go!" She weaved through the crowd, hoping Madeline would follow. She'd heard so many things about Marina; she couldn't wait to see her at long last.

Madeline smiled; Belina's enthusiasm was surely contagious! It almost seemed like it was also Maddie first time at the Red Keep, watching everything with new eyes.
She turned her head to the door, eyes wide open. She's here! Madeline smiled; then moved her look on Belina who was gong into the crowd "I'm coming!" she laughed sightly and followed her in the crowd, Maddie had heard so many things about Queen Marina and now she was going to see her in person! An unforgettable moment!
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t55-madeline-lannister
Soma Martell

Soma Martell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:45 pm

Soma quirked an eyebrow , flashing his sister a dark smirk. "Oh? Is that so? I'll keep that in mind then," he remarked, winking at her playfully. It felt a bit odd to actually feel that what she said was true. But Soma knew not to underestimate his sister. It was not wise to do so. He gazed down at his sister with an appreciative look, listening to her comment about the young Targaryen female He truly adored his sister's hellion side, but her poetic side was just as adoring. "I dare say that I'd would love it if you compose again of this Targaryen princess." His tone was pleasant and truly, eagerly honest.

He pouted a bit as she chuckled after her saying about composing once again. He really did kind of hope that she was not joking of such a thing. Soma felt oddly disappointed if she was, due to him being a big fan of her ballads. "Don't think being soft is a bad thing. It's quite an attractive and rare to see in you," Soma responded, grabbing a hold of her hands, entwining his fingers with her fingers as well. He began to move along with his sister, but his attention was soon drawn to the opening of the doors. "Oh dear sister, looks like our fun might be spoiled" Soma chuckled softly as he kept his gaze upon the door.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t62-prince-soma-martell
Phillip Baratheon

Phillip Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:12 pm

Giselle Snow wrote:
Turning around, she found herself colliding directly into a man's back. Stumbling back a little bit, Giselle held onto the man's arm as she apologized, still unable to see his face--but just a Baratheon emblem. "O-oh! Sorry, I didn't see where I was going. I hope you're alright." She faltered as she tucked a hair behind her ear.

Phillip felt someone colliding into his back and felt them hold onto his arm to keep balance, he supposed. This caused the young Baratheon head to glance behind his shoulder to see it was a young woman with long strawberry hair. He turned fully around to face the young woman, tilting his head as he gave her an understanding smile. "You're alright, dear. Accidents happen, don't they?" Phillip assured the young girl, not wanting her to get worked over colliding with him. "I'm fine. But are you?" he asked in a concerned tone, referring to her having to grab hold onto his arm from stumbling.

His eyes quickly took notice of the Stark emblem, instantly his smile was warmer. The Starks and Baratheon's were very close. And this young girl was part of the House that his mother belonged to before marrying Gendry Baratheon once he was legitimized.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t60-phillip-baratheon
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:18 pm

Akhesa just batted her eye lashes at him as he commented about keeping that in mind giggling softly before he went on about her compositions. Smirking at him "Mmmm technically tradition demands a song be sung for the queen of the coronation not her sister, but perhaps... no even I am not that daring" she said with a laugh thinking about serenading the queens sister with love ballad at her own sister's coronation in front of all the houses? Akhesa played the gamble of risks now and then but even she knew the dice would not be loaded in her favor to do such a thing. Besides she had no song to sing, at least not one worth this gorgeous budding maiden.

When her brother remarked on her softness and took her hands she simply smiled shaking her head lacing her fingers with his willingly. Then the doors opened and Akhesa could not help but pout deeply "Darn it all.... could the woman not wait? she has her life to become queen. Poor thing though doomed to a boring life with no fun and all that responsibility oh gods not to mention the political marriage proposals. Brother you must promise me you shall not die until you have produced heirs to spare me from such a fate. If you dare think of joining the Night's Watch or King's Guard I will have to whip sense into you." speaking volumes on Akhesa's perceptions of the political game, sure she had her tricks and fun but she was simultaneously very aware and very wary of the game. She had no ambitions for a good political marriage or to raise herself any higher. She almost seemed like she would be content with even a poor husband provided he let her keep her wild ways. She did not envy Soma's position as first born, for in the house of Martell it was that alone that determined the inheritance. But even she knew the sad truth that her years of being a free maiden were quite close to their end.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t66-akhesa-martell
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next