Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen

Go down 
+25
Sarahae Tyrell
Cato Bolton
Phoebus Lannister
Nita Reed
Akhesa Martell
Ragnar "Ruber " Frey
Amalthea Targaryen
Eilonwy Mormont
Juliana Stark
Anastasia Tyrell
Giselle Snow
Belina Dayne
Lina Greyjoy
Cedric Mormont
Proteus Stark
Garrett Mormont
Madeline Lannister
Odette Bolton
Kayley Stark
Soma Martell
Phillip Baratheon
Naveen Greyjoy
Sinbad Greyjoy
Naomi Kidwell
Marina Targaryen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 11:36 pm

Kayley blinked in surprise. "What? But she said..." Kayley looked up at the woman beside her. This was actually her aunt? Kayley felt herself turn red with embarrassment. She hadn't been in this place for five minutes and already, somebody had managed to swindle her. How could she have been so stupid? She quickly moved to stand next to her parents, not wanting to be next to Odette any longer. However, Marina Targaryen soon entered the scene, so any drama between Kayley, her parents, and Odette would have to wait. It seemed like a very quick ceremony, and soon enough, Marina was crowned queen. Kayley clapped politely along with everybody else and glanced up at her father. Now it was time for the heads of the houses to swear allegiance to the new queen. Although her father now looked reluctant to leave Kayley's side now that Odette was over here. Kayley gave a little sigh. She had screwed things up, big time.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t37-kayley-stark
Cato Bolton

Cato Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:14 am

The night had been mostly dull and boring, with the crowning of the new Targaryen. Cato himself was one of the last lords to swear their vows to the Queen, and once that entire charade was done with, the coronation was almost over and a few were preparing to leave as the closing ceremony began. He saw Proteus make his way back to his family in haste after his vow, and raised an eyebrow in curosity. Once he saw why, a smirk curled onto his lips.

The man hadn't worried much for where Odette or the Bastard cousin had gone, the Great Hall was not that terribly big, but he had been wondering when the time for them to run into the Starks would happen. It was daft how friendly all the other royals acted towards each other. Nobody truly was friendly in this world, and only in an event like the Game of Thrones did the true characters of people show. Everybody was greedy and power-hungry, wanting the best for their house. As did the Lord of Dreadfort himself, for he had plans that he knew would make Westeros crumble before the people in this room; and only then have the privilege to grovel at his feet.

Almost humorously standing nearby the exit, the Starks stood with disgruntled expressions as they simply glared at his youngest sister. Cato felt a small feeling of pride. Strolling over towards the scene, he roared into a low, grim laugh. "What is it that we have here?" He shot a half-grin to Proteus, chuckling slightly at his defensive stance and serious face. "Why so serious, brother-in-law?" His mouth was curved into a smile, but his voice echoed years of hatred and resent towards the man. "This should be a time for celebration. I celebrate, for it is not everyday you see the man who kidnapped and deflowered your sister, seducing her to leave her home and family behind." Cato spoke casually as he looked at him, his smile gone, glancing to Juliana. How deeply he hated the Starks was far greater than the spite he had for the Targaryen rule.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t28-lord-cato-bolton
Nita Reed

Nita Reed

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:17 am

Garrett Mormont wrote:
"Yes!" Cedric laughed as Nita made a compliment to Eilonwy "She's the only one we could brought at King's Landing: our other sister Jane stayed at home." he explained placing both hands on Eilonwy's shoulders.
Garrett nodded at her question "Yes. We don't usually travel a lot, at least not in the Shout." he smiled politely. In the end there was a reason if the Mormont's motto was 'Here we stand', they didn't really like to be away from home for too long, both of them.

"It's my first time here too," Nita said and then looked toward the door who opened and saw Marina walk toward the Iron throne.
"She's really beautiful."

As soon Marina was crowned it was time for the Familys to make their vows. Nita was a bit nervous when it was her turn to make the vow. She hadn't forgotten what she was supposed to say, and when the vow was made, Nita made her way back to the crowd. She hoped to meet the Stark Family and the Mormont very soon this evening.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t74-nita-reed-of-house-r
Garrett Mormont

Garrett Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:14 pm

Garrett and Cedric turned in the same moment as the door opened, the Queen was there. Garrett couldn't help but nodded as Nita spoke, indeed Marina was really a beautiful woman and even he couldn't deny it.
Cedric, on the other hand, couldn't help but laughed sightly seeing his brother 'conquered' by the Queen's beauty. Even if Garrett continued to not pay attention to women, he couldn't just ignore her beauty.
After the coronation's ceremony it was time for the vows. A moment that both of them forgot during all that time! Their father and mother in front of them, the twins behind with their sister; they all made vows at the Queen and then returned at the celebrations, wondering what to do now.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t53-garrett-mormont
Proteus Stark
Admin
Proteus Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:28 pm

Proteus hated to leave his wife and cousin with someone like Odette, but he was needed for the vows. With a quick word he'd be back soon, he reluctantly separated himself from his family and did his part, though somewhat absent-mindlessly. As soon as he was able, he rushed back to them, only to find things had gotten worse. Cato. The last time they'd seen each other, it was with their hands upon their swords. Regretfully, Proteus had left his behind for the ceremony. "There was no kidnapping on my part." He growled, "Her desire to leave came well before she knew of me or my family."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t58-proteus-stark
Belina Dayne

Belina Dayne

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:37 pm

Madeline Lannister wrote:
Madeline smiled; Belina's enthusiasm was surely contagious! It almost seemed like it was also Maddie first time at the Red Keep, watching everything with new eyes.
She turned her head to the door, eyes wide open. She's here! Madeline smiled; then moved her look on Belina who was going into the crowd "I'm coming!" she laughed sightly and followed her in the crowd, Maddie had heard so many things about Queen Marina and now she was going to see her in person! An unforgettable moment!

"Almost there--" Belina turned sideways to slip through a couple of nobles, but her foot caught on one of theirs. "Oh!" She stumbled a bit, and crashed into the back of a taller girl. "Oh, I-I beg your pardon, my lady." she said quickly. Where was her head today? Her embarrassment only grew when she recognized who she'd bumped into: none other than a Martell. She been to Sunspear a few times in her life with her parents and knew enough Martells by sight. And that was another Martell beside them. Wonderful. She'd never live this down. "I will...um...leave you to your business." She said, bowing her head as she inched away. The coronation was at hand, however. She was enraptured by the grandeur of it and failed to get away before the ceremony concluded, leaving her to face the Martell girl.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t5-belina-dayne
Odette Bolton

Odette Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:42 pm

Odette gritted her teeth, but silently endured through the duration of the coronation. Admittedly, she dozed off during the vows, only yearning for a cup of wine and a little excitement. She eyed Juliana for most of the ceremony, sucking on her bottom lip and fighting the urge to do something unspeakable. When Cato joined them she perked up her shoulders and grinned. She always was quite fond of her older brother. He was a role model to her, in a sense. "How nice of you to join us, dear brother." She nodded her head. "Now isn't this a quaint family reunion." She snickered, moving her gaze to Kaley. "All of us together again. All that's missing is-" she paused for a moment, placing a finger on her chin. "Father." She opened her eyes wide in a fake suprise, pointing a finger subtly at her sister. "Oh who am I fooling- you, lovely sister, don't give a rat's ass about him."

((Sorry this is awful I'm on mobile ~ computer troubles so I apologize for any typos xD))
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t48-odette-bolton
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Akhesa watched the ceremony holding unto her brother while she let her gaze fall from the queen to the queen's sister smirking, ah the queen may be a lovely woman but the trap of a crown and a those around it made her not a tempting target. A clever fox would skirt a hunters trap not stick its head right in and courting a queen would bring a whole host of issues to her plate. The sister however was far less a danger and all the more tempting with the innocence and targaryen features to excite her. And then her thoughts were interrupted when something- no someone bumped into her. She turned her head about to chastise when she looked upon the cutest little thing she ever did see. Smirking as the poor thing started to back peddle. Only to get enraptured by the ceremony. After the ceremony where she joined in the clapping with the other nobles out of politeness if nothing else. When it was time for the vows she reluctantly let her brother go. Knowing the poor boy would probably come back to her as fast as he was able, he was such a cute man in that way.

A little plot began to hatch in her mind as she looked around the room counting the number of young nobles hehe well.... with some trickery she could turn this into a fun night. Quickly turning and moving to snag the little dove of a girl "Now now little one... did you mother not teach you it is rude to leave without introducing yourself?" chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t66-akhesa-martell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:25 pm

Oh boy. Time for the vows. As if Tulio needed anything else to make his stomach churn. He let out a slow breath, telling himself to calm down. It was just a couple of words, no biggie. He just had to say them, and then he wouldn't have to bother with the Targareyns for the rest of the day, or their dragons. After quite a few families pledged their loyalty, Tulio let out another slow breath before walking up and doing the same. Granted, the vows were made a bit stiffly, but they were made all the same. The Voss family was now loyal to the Targaryens. He quickly melted back into the crowd as quickly as he could, wondering if any dragons were going to pop out anytime soon. God, where's some wine when I need some? he thought to himself, wondering if refreshments were being served anywhere. He needed to get a little alcohol in his system. That was always a good way to calm himself down when he was jittery.
Back to top Go down
Sarahae Tyrell

Sarahae Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:22 pm

As she watched the ceremony, Sarahae couldn't stop her smile which was cheerfully playing on her lips. Lovely. The new queen was absolutely lovely. Softly, she looked at the Targaryen girl, trying to see if she was of the same calibre as the previous Queen, Lady Daenerys. Indeed, she seemed to possess the same confidence and the same beauty. Now, she could only hope that she will be a wonderful monarch for her people.

As the ceremony of the vows ended, Sarahae looked around her, trying to catch sight of her niece before her father noticed her absence. Starting to walk with elegance through the guests while looking around, she didn't see the red haired man in front of her and bumped into him.

"Excuse me, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going..." She said, inclining her head to the young man. Looking up at him, she noticed an another young man at his side, perfectly indentic. Twins. Unusual but refreshing if she could say so. A fond smile appeared on her lips while looking softly at them. "May you excuse me for my clumsiness... I'm Lady Sarahae of House Tyrell." Giving them a friendly look, she considered the possibility that one of the sibling could have seen her niece, and the two seemed quite pleasant so why not give a try and talk to them ? "I'm quite sure that I've never see any of you before, my Lords. Are you of passage ?"
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t72-sarahae-tyrell
Amalthea Targaryen

Amalthea Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:24 pm

Amalthea had been watching her sister ever since the doors had opened. A smile on her face as she watched her sister walk to the throne to get crowned. Of course the ceremony was long, but Amalthea did not mind. This moment was a joyous one, one she had waited for a long time with her sister. She watched in awe as her sister said her vows while the priest said his prayers and his speeches. But while this was going on, Amalthea felt as if she was being watched causing her smile to fade a little before looking around the crowd to see if anyone was looking at her. When she did, she noticed two people looking at her. They are Martells from what she could see, Akhesa and Soma were their names? Hopefully she was thinking of the right names for she had never met these two, only heard about them. This made her kinda frown at herself inside of her head. She really needed to get to know more people, not just her family.

Amalthea stared at the two for two minutes more, before smiling more as her attention went back to her sister. She watched as the priest said the rest of his speeches, before hearing Marina say one last vow before the priest crowned her the queen of all the seven kingdoms. The moment she heard those words, Amalthea's hands immediately started to clap as the biggest smile took over. Her lavender eyes almost seemed to become brighter due to how happy she was. "Long may she reign!" Amalthea spoke happily as she watched the head of the different houses walk up and swear their vows to her sister. And when they were done, she immediately walked to her sister and curtsied to her. "Congratulations my Queen, may the gods be with you and show you wonderful years!" She said before standing straight to look at her sister and gently grabbed her hands. "Congratulations dear sister, I am so proud of you." Amalthea said, her sisterly love shining through her.

But her happiness seemed to disappear the moment she heard Cato Bolton start to speak. Causing her head to immediately turn to look at the situation. This caused her eyes to narrow a bit. How dare this man speak like that to his brother-in-law and especially at her sister's coronation. The whole thing made her mad immediately. She slowly let go of her sister's hands as she turned to stand in front of her sister, but to where it looked like she was at her side. Amalthea listened to Cato's words and the moment he spoke that last line she looked at her sister before back at Cato. And she gave her sister a nod in a apologetic way before walking towards the man to speak.

"Excuse me, is there a problem here?" Amalthea asked as she glared at Cato. There was no way someone like him would ruin this happy evening. But as she stood there she looked like a true Targaryen. For the longer she stared at him, the longer it looked like she was going to set him on fire.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t67-character-profile-pr
Garrett Mormont

Garrett Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:25 pm

The twins were walking without a clear destination, the ceremony was over and there were a lot of different rumors about what there was next.
Cedric snorted as he raised his look at the ceiling "What now?" he turned immediately to his brother hoping to have a clear answer.
Garrett on the other hand didn't have a clear vision of what would have happen next, the coronation was done, the vows were done and now? "I don't know.." he sighed "I guess we'll have to go back to our lodging.." he was saying when someone bumped into him.
Both of them immediately turned to the woman who now was already apologizing.

"It's fine.." Garrett smiled not wanting to be rude "I'm Garrett Mormont of Bear Island and this is my brother Cedric." both of them made a sightly bow with their head.
Cedric smiled at Sarahae, the woman looked nice and made some conversation with her wouldn't surely hurt. "Yes." he replied "We come from the North for the coronation. It's our first time in King's Landing."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t53-garrett-mormont
Juliana Stark

Juliana Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:00 pm

She tried to concentrate on the coronation but her eyes mostly were observing Odette while Juliana pulled Kayley even closer to her and put her free hand in a protecting gesture around her shoulder. When it was time for the family heads to make their vows she turned back to Odette again while Proteus had to leave. Luckily he returned soon but just when he arrived things got even worse since now her brother joined them as well and it was no secret how much he hated the Starks, especially her husband. "Cato, you know I had my reasons to go and how hard it was for me to leave you. Please, I don´t want you to fight all over again, especially at a time like this." Juliana tried to cool the males down but of course her sister just then got her chance again to attack Juliana on a sensitive topic. She and Odette never have been really close. They always have been quite diffrent especially when it came to how to treat a another being but their father was one of the few persons they shared similar, though modified feelings about. "Of couse I did care about him. He was our dad."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t3-juliana-stark
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:29 pm

Kayley's eyes hardened as Cato came over and immediately started talking very rudely to her father. She only assumed he was her uncle. No wonder Juliana never mentioned her family. Cato and Odette were awful. She didn't care if they thought she was some dumb little girl, nobody spoke to her parents like that. "Such wonderful first impressions you've both left," she said sarcastically while keeping her eyes on Cato and Odette. "I don't think I've been turned off quite so quickly in my life. I think you've set a new record." At that moment however, Amalthea Targaryen herself came over. Kayley blinked. Things were definitely heating up, almost literally. A second ago, Amalthea had looked like a delicate snowflake. Now, she looked like she could spit out flames as well as one of her dragons.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t37-kayley-stark
Cato Bolton

Cato Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 9:17 pm

Cato listened to Proteus's words but didn't respond and then glanced back to Juliana. He would never truly understand why she left. He didn't have many words for her at the moment, although he was a little more relieved to see her well than he would admit out loud to anybody. He would always offer a place at the Dreadfort for her, should anything happen to Proteus.

His eyes moved onto the younger Stark girl as she spoke. "First impressions?" He repeats, a pout of fake concern on his face and a hand comically placed over his heart as he glanced to Odette. "It seems we aren't spoken of much, how awkward." Cato looks back to Juliana, a bittersweet smile on his face. "I would love to fix that reputation and entertain the children at the Dreadfort. So many years of catching up to do, it seems."

Cato turned around and raised both eyebrows upon the sight of the Princess herself glaring at him. The whole thing was quite a lovely sight to see, and found himself slightly amused by this. He liked to see her angry. Maintaining his still face, he looked down at Amalthea, who was considerably smaller than he was. "Your highness," he began. "You must be very proud of your sister." Cato ignored her question and instead responded to her glare with a hand over his chest to show respect, but he did not bow.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t28-lord-cato-bolton
Amalthea Targaryen

Amalthea Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:41 am

When Cato decided to ignore her question and refuse to bow, Amalthea raised her head as she turned her glare into a serious expression. It made her looked as if she was saying she was more important than he. Which she was starting to believe with the manners he held. "I am indeed, but I am disappointed in you. Do you not have manners? Do you not know how to behave in a ceremony like this. Are you not a man?" She asked as she continued to look at him with the look she kept on giving him. "If you are, I do suggest you start acting like a man and use some manners. For the starks are part of your family now, you shouldn't say such things to them. Also you shouldn't act like this in this place. It'd be best if you stopped now." Amalthea said, hoping her words would get to him. But if he refused she would make sure to get him thrown out. For no one would act this rude today.

Amalthea did not care if he was bigger than her. She did not care if a hug would break her. But she feared no one. Fear was a weakness, something she was never going to feel. So she continued to stand there, her head held up high, showing him she wasn't afraid and that she was in charge here. Her and her sister were more important than him right now. Even the Starks were more important than him right now. She made sure to let him know through this glare. But she was well ready if he was to do anything stupid, she would immediately get him kicked out. Already her and her sister's guards were tensed, ready to do anything that was necessary. They either needed her or her sister's commands and they would followed. Hopefully Cato would see this.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t67-character-profile-pr
Amelia Cerwyn

Amelia Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 1:42 am

Amelia stepped down from having finished her vows and and hoping that nobody cared that she had sneaked in at the last minute just in time to say them. She stuffed her hands between her skirts to wear she wore her pants to make sure that she still had both double-sided axes on her. Amelia's thighs were fine with the weight. She had done this so much that it did not even fall over much anymore. Amelia looked around and spotted her Allies and Sworn Bannisters talking to each other. Amelia wished she had other things to do, but she did not unfortunately. Amelia desperately needed a drink of alcohol, but that would have to wait. As she strode over to the Boltons and Starks she wondered to herself, Why do my two best allies always get in the most trouble? Amelia could careless for the Queen's Coronation, much less what the princess said. Amelia curtsied to both Boltons and Starks and bowed her head to Amalthea. "Good evening all. How do we fair?" Amelia's eyes smiled as she held back smirk of disdain on her face.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t63-amelia-cerwyn
Belina Dayne

Belina Dayne

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:05 am

Akhesa Martell wrote:
Akhesa watched the ceremony holding unto her brother while she let her gaze fall from the queen to the queen's sister smirking, ah the queen may be a lovely woman but the trap of a crown and a those around it made her not a tempting target. A clever fox would skirt a hunters trap not stick its head right in and courting a queen would bring a whole host of issues to her plate. The sister however was far less a danger and all the more tempting with the innocence and targaryen features to excite her. And then her thoughts were interrupted when something- no someone bumped into her. She turned her head about to chastise when she looked upon the cutest little thing she ever did see. Smirking as the poor thing started to back peddle. Only to get enraptured by the ceremony. After the ceremony where she joined in the clapping with the other nobles out of politeness if nothing else. When it was time for the vows she reluctantly let her brother go. Knowing the poor boy would probably come back to her as fast as he was able, he was such a cute man in that way.

A little plot began to hatch in her mind as she looked around the room counting the number of young nobles hehe well.... with some trickery she could turn this into a fun night. Quickly turning and moving to snag the little dove of a girl "Now now little one... did you mother not teach you it is rude to leave without introducing yourself?" chuckling softly.

Belina froze as the Martell girl managed to grab her. She was relieved the girl wasn't angry with her. In fact, she seemed to be delighted to see her for some reason. Belina's face burned with embarrassment again at the playful scolding. She did have a point. "Beg your pardon, my lady." Belina said, then curtsied and introduced herself. "I am Belina of House Dayne, daughter of Lord Donal and Lady Jeyne."
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:20 am

"Cute... and polite.... and of house Dayne~" Akhesa almost seemed to purr those words as a flash of something came across those haunting blue eyes. A smile on her face like a cat that had caught a canary in its paws as she chuckled "Brother come look at this I seem to have caught Lord Donal's prettiest child" she teased softly. Letting out a small laugh at the blushing cheeks "Pink like the orchids, but so young.... probably only flowered one... two years ago? I can not suppose much longer, tell me little orchid are you betrothed yet? not that such a thing truly matters in the end but I do so like to know what I am getting into"
Back to top Go down
Soma Martell

Soma Martell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:07 am

After doing his vows for the Queen, Soma made his way back to his sister. On his way, his gaze flitted over the crowds of nobles, one in particular catching his eye. It was a particular conversation between the Starks and Boltons. Which was a bit very odd due to their relations with one another. It became even more interesting as Amalthea Targaryen had stepped into the conversation, truly showing her Targaryen traits which awed the Martell male. But his attention was soon drawn away from her and the scene back onto his sister who had called him over to her. He tilted his head at hearing what she said about catching someone. A delighted smirk appeared upon his lips as he caught sight of the girl that was before her sister. "She's very pretty indeed, dear sister." Soma agreed, nodding his head as he nodded to the young girl. So she was of House of Dayne, one of the houses that were sworn to Martell House. She was quite the lovely girl indeed. Long strawberry blond hair and periwinkle eyes that really seemed to sparkle with innocence. "She'll be courted very soon...and swept up off the floor. Such a shame for us," Soma sighed softly, winking at the fair maiden playfully.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t62-prince-soma-martell
Giselle Snow
Admin
Giselle Snow

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:11 pm

Phillip Baratheon wrote:
Phillip felt pleased to see that she smiled as well. She was quite a beauty with her fair skin, strawberry blonde hair, and blue eyes. A lovely sight indeed. "It's my job to worry about a young maiden such as yourself." he remarked in a charming tone. He chuckled softly as she finally took notice of her hand and removed it, laughing nervously as she did so. His thoughts had finally shifted away from his family roots onto the young woman before him. His eyes brightened as the young woman did a curtsy, presenting herself quite nicely in a pleasant manner. It was expected much to see manners from a Stark.

"Phillip of Storm's End, Head of house Baratheon." he introduced himself as he bowed gracefully to the young woman. So she was the sister to his cousin. Well from what he had heard about her was that she was his half sister by Robb's wife and another man after the events of the Red Wedding and Game of Thrones. This fact sort of a relief to him due to him being uncomfortable. It would've been embarrassing to be attracted to the young girl, if she really was related to him.

"Yes, well technically half-sister, I suppose. I'm often told to introduce myself without mentioning that I'm a Snow," Giselle corrected herself as she looked off to the side a little bit, as if she were remembering something. She wondered if he would react any differently to the assumption that she was born in bastardy, most people tended to. Granted that even though she was acknowledged, she was still a Snow and that was all most people cared about.

When he introduced himself as the very Head of Baratheon himself, she gasped quietly. She had heard some news of the Baratheon lord due to their relation with the Starks, but she didn't know that he was this young and handsome. "Oh my, I seem to have a talent for stumbling into nobility," she laughed to herself as she placed her arm over her chest to show respect.

The coronation had begun officially, and it felt shorter than it had been--so Giselle smiled back to Phillip immediately. "I suppose you must go take your vows now," she played with the fabric of her dress a little bit while she spoke. "It was very lovely to meet you, Lord Phillip." she said with another curtsy. She wondered if maybe he would return back here to talk to her, or if he would wander to find other people. Regardless, as he walked away Giselle stood tip-toed to try and catch a glimpse of the Starks. It was hard to see with so many people beginning to exit and walking around, so she simply stayed where she was and hugged her arm before continuing to look around for her family.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t21-giselle-snow
Proteus Stark
Admin
Proteus Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 11:55 pm

'Over my cold, bloody corpse.' Proteus thought when Cato mentioned 'entertaining' his family at the Dreadfort. He would not wish that fate on anybody. "The family will stay together for a while longer yet." He said politely, but there was ice in his voice. He felt his hand curl into a fist, but before he could rearrange Cato's face the Targaryen princess stepped between them. For all that she seemed gentle and kind, Amalthea had a steel in her soul that only a Targaryen could have. He tried to stop the amused smirk at the way she handled Cato, as if she would suddenly breathe fire and melt him where he stood. But he doubted such a tongue lashing would keep Cato in line. No doubt they'd have to get the Queen's Guard soon. Soon they were joined by a woman he faintly recognized as a Bolton ally. "Considering past history, we fare better than expected." he said. It was truth, but perhaps only because no one had a blade on their person.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t58-proteus-stark
Belina Dayne

Belina Dayne

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:27 am

Belina blinked in surprise when she was questioned about her flowering. That was...very strange. Then again, she'd heard from her parents that the Martell children had rather different ways than most people. "Er...within this year, my lady." she said. It had come as a relief some months ago. When she had celebrated her seventeenth nameday and still hadn't bled, her family had started to worry that she was infertile and unfit for marriage. She bowed her head respectfully as another Martell joined them, but her eyes widened when his behavior matched his sister's. "T-That's certainly my family's plan, my lord." Belina said, mustering up a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:44 am

"Mmmm you know ive never cared about that dear brother.... after all, House Dayne does serve our house tis only fair we show a child of such a house a good time" she giggled at that before gently moving behind the girl catching locks of that strawberry blond hair "What pretty hair, I have never seen such a color not even in Essos... Tully's have red hair right? I once saw a woman with blue hair she dyed it though, this does not have the look of dye. Very soft too, like any maidens should be. So little Belina Dayne we must insist you come join us, after all we are all far from home it is always good for those of Dorne to stay together" Her eyes turning dark and mischievous as she turned her gaze to her brother "Do you not agree Soma? I believe such a treasure should be greatly entertained by both of us, after all who else to protect her"

Chuckling soft as she let go of poor Belina's hair to join her side "Im afraid I must insist, afterall it shall foster such good relations between our houses if we get along"
Back to top Go down
Kida Targaryen

Kida Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:39 pm

Amalthea Targaryen wrote:
When Cato decided to ignore her question and refuse to bow, Amalthea raised her head as she turned her glare into a serious expression. It made her looked as if she was saying she was more important than he. Which she was starting to believe with the manners he held. "I am indeed, but I am disappointed in you. Do you not have manners? Do you not know how to behave in a ceremony like this. Are you not a man?" She asked as she continued to look at him with the look she kept on giving him. "If you are, I do suggest you start acting like a man and use some manners. For the starks are part of your family now, you shouldn't say such things to them. Also you shouldn't act like this in this place. It'd be best if you stopped now." Amalthea said, hoping her words would get to him. But if he refused she would make sure to get him thrown out. For no one would act this rude today.

Amalthea did not care if he was bigger than her. She did not care if a hug would break her. But she feared no one. Fear was a weakness, something she was never going to feel. So she continued to stand there, her head held up high, showing him she wasn't afraid and that she was in charge here. Her and her sister were more important than him right now. Even the Starks were more important than him right now. She made sure to let him know through this glare. But she was well ready if he was to do anything stupid, she would immediately get him kicked out. Already her and her sister's guards were tensed, ready to do anything that was necessary. They either needed her or her sister's commands and they would followed. Hopefully Cato would see this.

Kida had watched this event play out long enough. It was her duty, as Master of Whispers, to protect the Queen and the royal family. Kida could see it in her eyes, the desire to throw out the Head of House, and knew the consequences. Cato was disloyal enough as it was. Throwing him out could taint things even further.

With all the grace of her manipulative spirit coming to fruition within her, Kida shot Jim, waiting on the edges of the small band, inconspicuously fingering a dagger, a small shake of the head and shooed him off to position. He didn't nod, simply moved away. Amalthea's chin went higher, and Marina's eyes were murderous.

Kida's boisterous laugh cut the tension like a knife, and the proverbial string bounced over to her feet. Kida and Jim were most certainly not oblivious to the way Cato had been antagonizing their guests all night. It was time lessons were taught and learned.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t41-kida-targaryen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next