Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 7 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen

Go down 
+25
Sarahae Tyrell
Cato Bolton
Phoebus Lannister
Nita Reed
Akhesa Martell
Ragnar "Ruber " Frey
Amalthea Targaryen
Eilonwy Mormont
Juliana Stark
Anastasia Tyrell
Giselle Snow
Belina Dayne
Lina Greyjoy
Cedric Mormont
Proteus Stark
Garrett Mormont
Madeline Lannister
Odette Bolton
Kayley Stark
Soma Martell
Phillip Baratheon
Naveen Greyjoy
Sinbad Greyjoy
Naomi Kidwell
Marina Targaryen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Soma Martell

Soma Martell

Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 2:03 am

Soma flashed the young girl a soft grin, his eyes sweeping over her quickly. She seemed so young, so innocently cute. She seemed to be like the kind of girl who seemed to believe in charming nobles, which Soma could act that part. But that unfortunately wasn't him. "Indeed that is true." he said, tilting his head as he watched his sister catching the locks of the young girl's strawberry hair. "Such rare color. I believe I've only seen only one other than her with this color hair. I believe she is of the Stark House, the sister of Proteus Stark?" Soma concluded as he remembered seeing that young girl before. "Her eyes are exquisite as well. I do so love the color, periwinkle," he remarked, leaning a bit forward to inspect the young girl more. "I do agree, Akhesa. We should keep her entertained for this evening," he agreed, nodding his head with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t62-prince-soma-martell
Miguel Baratheon

Miguel Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:36 pm

Miguel was enjoying the festivities greatly, the merry mood infectious enough to turn even the most sourpuss into a happy child. Well maybe not quite that infectious, but Miguel didn't see too many frowny faces among the crowd that had come to celebrate the coronation of the new queen. And he was certainly not one of them.

For most of the time, he had stood close with his mother whom he had convinced to come. After all, it wasn't everyday a Queen was crowned and as a Lady of Baratheon she needed to give her congratulations and all that political stuff. Mostly, he was just glad to get her out and about. She didn't go out often because of her appearance, and even less since his father's passing. So Miguel jumped at the chance to take her out to someplace fun and hopefully enjoy herself.

And by staying by her side, he was able to make sure no one said anything cruel to her or be within hear shot if someone decided to whisper terrible things among themselves. But with so many focusing on the subject of the new queen, Miguel believed there was nothing to fear. And after a while his mother dismissed him and told him to mingle and have fun. Just not too much fun.

"Very well Mother." he said softly, though making mental plans to keep her within sight. With a playful wink, he gave his mother a kiss on the cheek -the left side that held her scaly scars- before taking off into the crowd. Naturally his green eyes wondered over to the many attending woman, and men, that dressed up and chatted among each other. Some he knew quite well from previous encounters, and knew best not to strike up conversation least he received a slap, while others he had yet the pleasure of knowing.

But before he could decide on who to converse with, and no doubt flirt, he spotted the familiar appearance of his cousin. Who was conversing with a lovely lady. With a grin, he made his way to the two just as the young lady was curtsying to the head of Baratheon. "Dear cousin Phillip is that you?" he questioned, his eyes bright as he came up beside the young man. "It has been a while since I last seen you." And by a while, Miguel meant it was perhaps a week or two. Which for such a carefree and friendly man, was a while. "And who is this lovely lady by your side?" Giving his full attention to the young lady and offering a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t97-miguel-baratheon
Belina Dayne

Belina Dayne

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:38 pm

Akhesa Martell wrote:
"Mmmm you know ive never cared about that dear brother.... after all, House Dayne does serve our house tis only fair we show a child of such a house a good time" she giggled at that before gently moving behind the girl catching locks of that strawberry blond hair "What pretty hair, I have never seen such a color not even in Essos... Tully's have red hair right? I once saw a woman with blue hair she dyed it though, this does not have the look of dye. Very soft too, like any maidens should be. So little Belina Dayne we must insist you come join us, after all we are all far from home it is always good for those of Dorne to stay together" Her eyes turning dark and mischievous as she turned her gaze to her brother "Do you not agree Soma? I believe such a treasure should be greatly entertained by both of us, after all who else to protect her"

Chuckling soft as she let go of poor Belina's hair to join her side "Im afraid I must insist, afterall it shall foster such good relations between our houses if we get along"

Soma Martell wrote:
Soma flashed the young girl a soft grin, his eyes sweeping over her quickly. She seemed so young, so innocently cute. She seemed to be like the kind of girl who seemed to believe in charming nobles, which Soma could act that part. But that unfortunately wasn't him. "Indeed that is true." he said, tilting his head as he watched his sister catching the locks of the young girl's strawberry hair. "Such rare color. I believe I've only seen only one other than her with this color hair. I believe she is of the Stark House, the sister of Proteus Stark?" Soma concluded as he remembered seeing that young girl before. "Her eyes are exquisite as well. I do so love the color, periwinkle," he remarked, leaning a bit forward to inspect the young girl more. "I do agree, Akhesa. We should keep her entertained for this evening," he agreed, nodding his head with a light smile.

Belina blushed at the attention and praise, as she often did when faced with it. She knew she wasn't homely, but she never really thought herself a beauty like they seemed to be making her out to be. "You honor me greatly, You Graces." she said bashfully, a soft smile tugging at her lips. She perked up at the mention of 'entertainment'. "Do you speak of a play or some such thing?" She asked innocently. She'd heard King's Landing boasted many talented mummers (though also horrible ones).
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t5-belina-dayne
Phillip Baratheon

Phillip Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:53 pm

“Well I begin to think in your eyes and words that you believe that you are truly a Stark.Which is a good thing.” Before Phillip could respond more back to the young woman, the coronation and the head of the houses were needed to do their vows. He took in mind to come back and resume speaking to her after doing his vows. The young Baratheon didn’t feel right with her being alone for some time. Especially if her family were somewhere away from her in the Great Hall. So Phillip gave her a quick nod and smile before walking off to do his vows. Immediately after doing his vows and getting caught up by a few people wanting to speak to him for a moment, Phillip made his way back to where he hoped that the woman was still standing at. As he made his way, his gaze caught the sight of the Bolton and Stark argument which included the Targaryen princess as well. He didn’t see Giselle among them, so he believed that she was maybe still in her spot. This turned out to be true as he spotted the young woman and walking back up to her, quickly taking notice as she seemed to be searching. For her family, he thought. “I’m surprised to see that you are still here. Are you searching for someone?” Phillip asked out in a puzzled tone.

Before he could say anything else, a familiar bright voice spoke out his name. He turned to see his cousin, Miguel Baratheon who had come up beside him. Phillip gave his cousin a friendly smile, nodding. “It’s good to see you again, as well Miguel. But it hasn’t been that long,” he chuckled lightly. His cousin tended to exaggerate about time sometimes. “Lady Giselle of Winterfell.” He answered his cousin’s question retaining to Giselle.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t60-phillip-baratheon
Giselle Snow
Admin
Giselle Snow

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 1:39 am

Giselle continued searching for her family but did not see them. "Why is everybody so tall..?" she whispered to herself in frustration, pouting her lips. All of a sudden, she thought she heard the sound of Proteus's voice and noticed a few people looking in the same direction as the voice. That must certainly be them. About to make her way there, she heard a familiar voice and turned around to see the source.

"Phillip!" It was the Baratheon lord she had stumbled into, a little smile forming on her lips inadvertently. Of course she was looking for her family too, but it wasn't like she was sort of maybe waiting for him to return as well.. Giving a small chuckle to his question as she thought that, Giselle smiled. "Oh yes, well, my family but," she began, but paused as she saw a blonde man come towards them. This man was also a Baratheon it seemed, and his cousin too. When she was introduced, she couldn't help but blush a little bit to her name spoken so elegantly like that, and by such a handsome man. True, she was technically a woman now, and her 18th nameday was only a little longer than a week away, but she still felt as though she were a child most of the time.

To that, she returned Miguel's smile and delivered another curtsy. "It is a pleasure to meet you, good sir." He was also very handsome, but in a much different way than Phillip. Glancing to both of them, she tucked a hair behind her ear. "I hope I'm not interfering in between a family reunion."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t21-giselle-snow
Amelia Cerwyn

Amelia Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 1:58 am

Amelia could clearly see that everyone was about to gang up on the two Boltons and she could not help, but put herself in the middle of them. Amelia stood as close to Cato as she could while being in between both Houses. Looking between both of the families wondering silently to herself why didn't she just go ahead and get alcohol instead? Amelia rubbed her right hand and against the back of her left hand feeling that they were cold and ungloved, while softly placed it against her skirt. "Oh? Well then, let's try not to factor in past history." Amelia spoke to Proteus. She could not tell them to completely stop fighting, but she could calm things down a bit. Amelia turned smirking at Cato, and eying him, sizing him up in her mind. Slowly walking in between the Odette and Cato, she placed a hand on Cato's shoulder. "I am sure both sides can come to an agreement. I mean this is the Queen's day and all . . . ." Leave it up to Amelia to be in charge when something special happens and her husband to be gone. As a Bracken she had never had to deal with Family Feuds, especially if one  was a bannister she was sworn to. She just usually ran to Tully and got help. "I am sure that each House a reason for their manners." Amelia thought her husband would be better at this than her, or at least her with alcohol in her could solve this faster.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t63-amelia-cerwyn
Miguel Baratheon

Miguel Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:11 am

The two had seemed to be enjoying one another's presence that it almost made Miguel feel bad for intruding. Almost. But how could the blonde deny giving the lovely maiden his attention? For Phillip to be enjoying his time conversing with her, she must have been a kind heart and that was more than enough for the older Baratheon cousin to want to spend at least some of his time with her.

As they both took notice of him, Miguel gave a bright and pleasant smile and nodded back towards his cousin as the man greeted him. At the comment of how it truly had not been so long a time since they last seen one enough, Miguel chuckled good naturally and waved the comment off. "Oh but it truly felt that way my dear Phillip!" he assured, placing his hand over his left breast and sighing dramatically. "Oh how long it felt! Truly a day not spent in your company is but the worst." Green eyes sparkled playfully before his full attention was brought back to the strawberry-blonde lady.

Upon being introduced thanks to kindhearted Phillip, Miguel's smile turned charming as he bowed in return to Lady Giselle's curtsy. Winterfell, so she is a Stark then? And not off bickering like many of her relatives. How charming she is~ he thought as he bowed. "The pleasure is mine Lady Giselle. I am Lord Miguel of Storm's End, though please call me Miguel." At her comment of family reunions, the blonde man let out a chuckle before shaking his head.

"Fret not my Lady, for there is nothing of the sort. As my cousin has so kindly reminded me, it twas not that long since we last saw one another. I fear I may be one of dramatics sometimes when he is concerned I confess, but only because he is one of the few relatives of mine I can stand. The rest are rather stubborn mules with fiery tempers, whom of which the less I spend with them the less headaches I fall ailed to." His tone of choice and look on his face showed that his words were mostly harmless jest, even if a good part of it was true. He was not one to fight with family, not since he was a child, but he most certainly did not like a majority of those he was related to.

Phillip of course was among the minority.

"Ah but I do not wish to bore you with such silly affairs. Please Lady Giselle, tell me, how are you enjoying the festivities?" he questioned, changing the subject to something he was far more interested in. And that was the woman before him.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t97-miguel-baratheon
Grand Master

Grand Master

Location : Somewhere in the Best book you will never see because I will Never share it ;)

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 11:21 pm

Marina Targaryen wrote:
Marina walked elegant trough the crowd up to the throne were the priests were already waiting for her. She stopped right before them and in front of the iron throne and turned to face the audience. Then, the ceremony finally started with the High Septon holding his speeches and prayers to the seven in order to have them giving their best properties to Marina. Just when it seemed that there was no end of the ceremony the priest came to the final words while holding the crown over her head.

"With the light of the seven I announce Marina of the house Targaryen, first of her name, queen of the andals and the first men and lady of the seven kingdoms." Then he placed the crown on Marinas head. "Long may she reign." After the audience repeated the last words and applauded it was time for the heads of the houses to move up to her and swear their vows and with them being said Marina was now officially the new Queen.

He was waiting around this entire time with Marina. He could not stand how long he was having to wait on the ordeal. Ra'sal was a patience man, aside from waiting around for her. Of course he could understand that if she was nervous of preparing to take the throne. It was just that coronations and vows were such a long boring things to sit through and he was already dressed for it hours ago. He had on a White Ruffled Buttoned up dress shirt, with Black Tuxedo pants and Black shiny loafers. And over his outfit he wore a Green Cloak with the Red Keep upon the back of it and underneath was the Iron Throne if he flipped it outward. Once the coronation got underway though, he was out on the forefront supporting her the way he was made to by the last Grand Master had her mother, and they were there when he became Grand Master of course. Ra'sal would utter everything that the preists and High Septon would say under his breath because he had heard it all so many times it was practically committed to memory. Of course a slight glance always fix him right up, so that he was still a gentleman with just the heart of a child.

Finally after what seemed like the long time and a lot of vows, he stood up, walked over to Marina, and said, "You now sit upon the throne as your mother once did. CONGRATULATIONS! What do you plan on doing now?" Ra'sal teased with a big toothy grin, which he found fun seeing as she always like to do so to him.

Noami Kidwell wrote:
The Witch Doctor entered the filled room with wonder. She'd never seen such exquisite decorations, and she'd only been in this land a short while and was already very impressed. She'd been here once before, and that was for the crowning of the family prior to Targaryen.
Surely witnessing two coronation in one lifetime is a testament to my age. She thought to herself.

The Witch Doctor scanned the room carefully, finding great joy in seeing small, un-noble families smiling and speaking to each other in curiosity. Seeing others with joy in their eyes only brought brighter light into hers.
If only the entire world could be so peaceful.

Ra'sal however had been over looking the crowd as they have been coming in, and her amazement and wondered made something within him a bit proud, as well as catch him off guard and by surprise. So during to the whole coronation, he watched the Witch Doctor for the look on her emotion expression with a kind of anticipation that she might say or do something.

So once it was over and he check on Marina, Ra'sal made his way over to the Witch Doctor Naomi, bowing and asking, "And how are you this fine evening, Madame? If I may have your name. You seemed to be enthralled by everything around you. If I may take the time to ask have you been here before?" Ra'sal kissed her hand gently and smiled at her. He was one for being quite polite with anyone new he met and was not one to throw his title around like the younger Masters did.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Baratheon

Phillip Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 2:15 am

Phillip chuckled lightly at the good nature of his cousin, rolling his eyes playfully at the other male’s dramatic antic. His cousin was truly carefree and lively as always. He was certainly a family member that Phillip enjoyed being in the company of. Because they both were very much unlike their House family. Unless they excluded Renly Baratheon from the Baratheon name. It calmed and eased Phillip a bit to know that he had a family member who was in the same boat as him mostly. Although Phillip was pretty sure to why he was so different with having Stark blood in him and his father being an ex-bastard. Miguel was purely Baratheon due to his mother marrying a distant cousin of the Baratheon House. So his cousin was truly the oddball.

“Oh you flatter me too much, Miguel.” Phillip laughed lightly in a teasing tone. He watched as his cousin soon took more interest in the young lady before them. As Giselle spoke of hoping that she wasn’t intruding on a family reunion, he shook his head a bit at this. “Not at all. Just my cousin being his usual dramatic self,” he responded, his eyes gleamed with charm and amusement, nodding his head to his cousin’s comments about being dramatic and their family. “He speaks the truth. I don’t have much patience for most of our stubborn family members as well.” Phillip gave the young woman a light, simple smile while shrugging his shoulders a bit. Then he blinked slightly at the remembrance of his question and her unfinished answer. "Oh! What were you saying before about your family too, Lady Giselle?” he asked out in a curious tone.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t60-phillip-baratheon
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:27 pm

Akhesa nearly burst out into a fit of laughing at the girls innocence having to cover her own mouth to stop herself from making such a scene in the great hall. After all such a thing would be completely unlady like... but her laughter was muffled to a private giggle. Taking in a deep breath she regained her composure quickly with a charmingly friendly smile she gently moved to snake her arm about the girl "Perhaps.... but I think such a crowd would make one nervous, not that I mind personally but I think little star we shall start with the basics. A private part of our own to celebrate the queens new reign, have you ever tasted wine my lady?"
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t66-akhesa-martell
Phoebus Lannister

Phoebus Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 7:48 pm

The Lord of the Lannister House was known for his total devotion to the Royal Family, his allegiance was sincere unlike some of the other Lords. Once his vows were expressed, he bowed with dignity in front of his new monarch, proud that his family was now bounded to the Targaryen Queen.

Starting to walk away in search of some entertainment, he caught sight of an altercation between the Stark and Bolton Houses. Repressing a discouraged expression, he watched with piercing eyes the famous Lord of the House Bolton as he and his sister were making quite a scene. He moved toward them, and noticed the presence of his beloved friend and confident, Juliana Stark. No wonder that the Bolton couldn't resist to this occassion. He heard the conversation from afar, wondering how the Princess get caught in this situation once he saw her in front of the imposant Bolton Lord.

Appearing at the side of Juliana Stark, Phoebus put a friendly hand on her shoulder, squeezing it gently before letting his warm voice get out his throat. "I must say that I'm quite surprised to see you here Lord Bolton." Walking with confidence toward the other Lord, he stopped once he was at the side of the Princess Amalthea and bowed elegantly his head at her. "My Lady." Looking at Cato Bolton, he let a challenging smile appear on his lips, knowing that his rival will react. "I was sure that only a tournament could interest you." He watched the other man analyse him, staying calm and continued to smile warmly at the other Lord.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t71-phoebus-lannister
Belina Dayne

Belina Dayne

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:42 am

Belina tilted her head at the laughter from Akhesa. Had she said something humorous? She hadn't meant to. But it was better to accidentally make someone laugh than angry, so she just smiled. "My father lets me have a small cup on special occasions." She answered, "But it is also usually watered down." He had emphasized moderation in all things, especially when it concerned wine.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t5-belina-dayne
Naomi Kidwell

Naomi Kidwell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 6:00 am

Naomi smiles politely at the man who approaches her and kisses her hand. "The Witch Doctor, Naomi Kidwell at your service." She raises her dress ever so slightly before curtseying. "Enthralled is such a melodramatic word. Moreover...impressed with the changes that have been made." The Witch Doctor explains, "Yes I have been here before. Have you?"
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t26-the-witch-doctor
Juliana Stark

Juliana Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:17 pm

She sensed how her husband was just about to curl his hand into a fist but before things turned into a fight Juliana got quite suprised all over again. First off the princess appeared and then also Phoebus, her beloved friend Phoebus, who were both defending the Starks. You two really know how to get attention dear siblings.

At first she bowed to Amalthea before Phebus arrived and greeted her. "Your highness." Juliana was happy the princess interefered the conversation between both of her families but at the same time she felt unsure of what to say and do now because she feared to only make the situation worse. Then she turned and smiled at her friend who just put a hand on her shoulder. "Phoebus, what a pleasure to see you again though the circumstances could have been better."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t3-juliana-stark
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:02 pm

Kayley's eyes narrowed at the thought of Cato coming up to visit. Someone like him around Robin was a recipe for disaster. Kayley had to keep her little brother away from him and Odette as much as possible. Heck, he didn't even show proper respect to the princess! And she wasn't about to tolerate his disrespect. She practically threatened to throw Cato out if he didn't start acting more polite. She glanced at Juliana though, and noticed that she seemed a bit uncomfortable about the attention the little spat was drawing. First, Amelia Cerwyn came over. Then Phoebus Lannister himself arrived. Kayley just glanced at everyone, not sure if she should say something, although she did give a polite nod towards Amelia and Phoebus.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t37-kayley-stark
Cato Bolton

Cato Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:58 pm

Amalthea Targaryen wrote:
When Cato decided to ignore her question and refuse to bow, Amalthea raised her head as she turned her glare into a serious expression. It made her looked as if she was saying she was more important than he. Which she was starting to believe with the manners he held. "I am indeed, but I am disappointed in you. Do you not have manners? Do you not know how to behave in a ceremony like this. Are you not a man?" She asked as she continued to look at him with the look she kept on giving him. "If you are, I do suggest you start acting like a man and use some manners. For the starks are part of your family now, you shouldn't say such things to them. Also you shouldn't act like this in this place. It'd be best if you stopped now." Amalthea said, hoping her words would get to him. But if he refused she would make sure to get him thrown out. For no one would act this rude today.

Cato looked to Amalthea, reading her eyes for a moment. She was quite beautiful when that rage was inside of her, he would make sure that he would be able to see that face one more day. Bowing his head, he showed his respect to the Targaryen before him. "I never intended to start a scene, princess. Or to interrupt your time with the queen." Perhaps Proteus had felt a stinging feeling of embarrassment to this situation, Cato could already see some spectator eyes looking at the Stark lord oddly, which made him smile only just a little bit. "I can assure that no more trouble will come from us tonight, should any of the Starks not continue to antagonize us."

Amelia Cerwyn wrote:
Amelia curtsied to both Boltons and Starks and bowed her head to Amalthea. "Good evening all. How do we fair?" Amelia's eyes smiled as she held back smirk of disdain on her face.

"Amelia Cerwyn." Cato announced her name to those who did not know her. "How nice of you to join our little... social circle." She was sworn to the House Bolton, even though at first her house was rather hesitant to swear allegiance after they were forced to after the Bolton's Warden of the North status from the past. However, Cato had been a better talker than his father before him, and knew just how to get what he wanted from people. Before he would need to take matters more personally, of course--which seemed to always got people to comply in the end. Nonetheless, he had fixed many of the relations between the sworn houses during his reign, and House Cerwyn was a shining example of devotion to the Bolton family. This was the case even despite their atrocious alliance with the Starks, which led Cato to not fully trust Amelia yet.

Amelia Cerwyn wrote:
Amelia stood as close to Cato as she could while being in between both Houses. Looking between both of the families wondering silently to herself why didn't she just go ahead and get alcohol instead? Amelia rubbed her right hand and against the back of her left hand feeling that they were cold and ungloved, while softly placed it against her skirt. "Oh? Well then, let's try not to factor in past history." Amelia spoke to Proteus. She could not tell them to completely stop fighting, but she could calm things down a bit. Amelia turned smirking at Cato, and eying him, sizing him up in her mind. Slowly walking in between the Odette and Cato, she placed a hand on Cato's shoulder. "I am sure both sides can come to an agreement. I mean this is the Queen's day and all . . . ." Leave it up to Amelia to be in charge when something special happens and her husband to be gone. As a Bracken she had never had to deal with Family Feuds, especially if one  was a bannister she was sworn to. She just usually ran to Tully and got help. "I am sure that each House a reason for their manners." Amelia thought her husband would be better at this than her, or at least her with alcohol in her could solve this faster.

He looked down to Amelia as she came close to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. He narrowed his eyes only slightly before looking back to Amalthea. "She is correct--don't let our family history ruin your night. What are family reunions without a little bickering? This is a time for you to celebrate with your sister. Laugh and rejoice, my lady, while there is still time." He said eloquently with a nod, to show good feelings. He spoke his words with an earnest tone but his words held a deeper meaning in his mind, instructing her to have fun while she still could. The new game of thrones was approaching once more, quickly, and he would be a key player.

There was a war coming.

Phoebus Lannister wrote:
Appearing at the side of Juliana Stark, Phoebus put a friendly hand on her shoulder, squeezing it gently before letting his warm voice get out his throat. "I must say that I'm quite surprised to see you here Lord Bolton." Walking with confidence toward the other Lord, he stopped once he was at the side of the Princess Amalthea and bowed elegantly his head at her. "My Lady." Looking at Cato Bolton, he let a challenging smile appear on his lips, knowing that his rival will react. "I was sure that only a tournament could interest you." He watched the other man analyse him, staying calm and continued to smile warmly at the other Lord.

Looking to the corner of his eye, Cato saw Lord Phoebus Lannister approach them. He was not too surprised to see the blond man sneak his way to them like a snake. The two had been rivals for some time.  He wore a smug look on his face, making Cato's lips curled upwards only slightly in amusement. "Lord Lannister, here's to hoping that you will always be surprised by the things I do." He said as he tilted his head a little bit with a smirk that looked as if he knew the exact moment the world would end. His expression and voice was more mischievous than anything suspicious, so he simply took a step back and reached for Odette after a moment's pass. "Perhaps we should be leaving soon, sister; how terribly I'm missing our beloved Dreadfort."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t28-lord-cato-bolton
Odette Bolton

Odette Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:37 am

For a majority of the event, Odette's upper lip was curled in a disgusted snarl. Her brows furrowed and she scoffed at any remark made towards their situation. Why did everyone feel the need to involve themselves in such a quaint family reunion. Leave it up to sister to get the entirety of Westeros on her side. She thought to herself. With her hands on her hips she stood, not allowing anyone or anything to sway her determination and anger- not even the princess herself. She remained silent- only due to the fact she was gnawing through the inside of her cheek in an attempt to keep it from getting any worse. When Cato spoke to her again, her eyes widened with a nod. She link her arm into his. "I think that would be rather nice." She purred. "I'm getting quite bored anyhow." She snickered, and curtsied to the group. "It was so pleasent gathering with you all today. Perhaps we'll do it again some day?"
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t48-odette-bolton
Nita Reed

Nita Reed

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:57 pm

Seeing the whole situation between Stark and Bolton gave Nita a bad feeling. She felt bad for them when the Princess showed up and and soon, Amelia Cerwyn and Phoebus Lannister were there. She felt a bit unsure: if she also gave attention to the situation, it would be more embarrassing for Stark. But when Cato Bolton and his sister was about to move, she decided to meet the Stark and give them her mother's regards. Carefully she approached the Family.

"Good evening Lord Stark," Nita said friendly and gave the Family a smile.
"How nice to meet you here. My mother sends her regards."

Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t74-nita-reed-of-house-r
Grand Master

Grand Master

Location : Somewhere in the Best book you will never see because I will Never share it ;)

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 11:11 pm

Naomi Kidwell wrote:
Naomi smiles politely at the man who approaches her and kisses her hand. "The Witch Doctor, Naomi Kidwell at your service." She raises her dress ever so slightly before curtseying. "Enthralled is such a melodramatic word. Moreover...impressed with the changes that have been made." The Witch Doctor explains, "Yes I have been here before. Have you?"

"Why forgive me Madame Kidwell for you and I were probably never able to meet on good terms. As of course you being a doctor that could help heal sick might be busy. You could have also have changed your fabulous looks over time." He bowed to her curtsey that he would be nothing more or less than a gentleman to a woman. Naomi's made him chuckle a bit. "My dear, I live here. Ra's al Ghul at your service and I appreciate that you like the changes that have been." He smiled a bit looking at Marina, stroking at beard a little. "As being the Grand Master, I can be quite a busy man with the Red Keep and Iron Throne. Living through and witnessing one coronation is a beautiful and breath taking moment, but setting up and putting on a coronation in one's lifetime fills me up with a sense of pride and a snese of a testament to my life." He had seen the Marina grow up from a child to a woman, as she was now to be the new queen. He looked back at Naomi "So forgive me, Madame Kidwell, if it seems that I have missed or rather, not notice things about here sometimes. Would you care for some refreshments?" He asked guiding her over to the table.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kidwell

Naomi Kidwell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 7:32 pm

The Witch Doctor laughs lightly, covering her mouth with her hand, "I assure you Master Ra, I have not made any changes to my appearance or my health using nothing that I haven't told my patients to do. Simple exercise and good eating goes a far way. As well as staying away from alcohol." The Witch Doctor proceeds to smile at him despite her polite decline of his offer of the wine. "I have not been drinking wine since my husband passed away recently. It was a...bet we made with each other."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t26-the-witch-doctor
Grand Master

Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 2:09 am

The Grand Master chuckled a bit, stroking his goatee, "Why Madame, your eyes could fool me every time, considering how beautifully dressed you are. That is why I have an exercise regiment I do and try to cook healthy foods every day." He raised an eyebrow and smiled, placing the wine back on the table and picking up some lemonade to drink. His face frowned a bit upon hearing her husband's passing. "My apologies . . . Lady Naomi, I do hope that you have been okay. And a bet? What kind of a bet would that be?" One of the Grand Master's eyebrows came to a complete arch as his face drew to half of a Cheshire's grin and half of a smirk. He had a sense of humor about bets, if they were fair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen   Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event #1// The Coronation of Queen Marina Targaryen
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7