Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  The Queen's Dragon (Tag: Marina Targaryen)  Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Queen's Dragon (Tag: Marina Targaryen)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Queen's Dragon (Tag: Marina Targaryen)  Empty
PostSubject: The Queen's Dragon (Tag: Marina Targaryen)    The Queen's Dragon (Tag: Marina Targaryen)  EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 6:52 am

It was a big day for Tutela's mother, or Queen the dragon supposed, pumping it wings against the swirling currents playfully keeping it afloat. It circled thoughtfully over the Keep, eyes flickering over the stoned fortress of sorts before it descended, perched atop a column that overlooked the noblewoman's preferred area of rest, before it slunk down it's own high throne and sat before her, craning it's long neck outward to touch it's forehead affectionately against her stomach. "I came to say hello before your crowning." Tutela withdrew, the tongue spilling over it's lips easily enough, in a low, rumbling tone.
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Dragon (Tag: Marina Targaryen)    The Queen's Dragon (Tag: Marina Targaryen)  EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 6:28 pm

Everything will be fine. I did check everything several times and everyone has been instructed. There won´t be any mistakes made. Everything will be fine. Since early in the morning Marina tried to cool herself down but she was just too nervous about her big day. Daenerys just died a few days ago and even though she died neither with pain nor that unexpected as most would have thought and she still was mourning. Yet she had to be crowned and take over all the duties and responsibilitiy her aunt and every ruler before her did. After she was almost completely dressed for the ceremony Marina was able to sneek out of her quarters and wandered around the castle finding herself at one of the wide open places at last. She was close to panicing when she recognized the wind getting suddenly stronger. Raising her head she saw her beloved dragon landing in front of her and as Tutelas forehead pushed gently against her stomach she started to pet her. "You really have a perfect timing." Marina kneed down and pressed her head softly against Tutelas while putting her arms around it to cuddle her. "Do you think I´m ready to become queen yet?"
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t2-queen-marina-targarye

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Dragon (Tag: Marina Targaryen)    The Queen's Dragon (Tag: Marina Targaryen)  EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:50 am

In a show of affection the creature curled coyly around her, wings furling outward to hide her in a mass of leathery skin, pushing back into her nuzzling in a measured, but fond manner.
"I believe you'll make a fine queen." The serpent murmured, blinking up to her with large, reptilian eyes. "However, taking advice from a giant, overweight lizard is sort of a moot point. Tutela proceeded to crackle, before blowing a smoke ring at her in a playful gesture. "There's no need to be worried, you're the most respected female of your species at the moment, I highly doubt any man nor power could stand in your way now."
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Dragon (Tag: Marina Targaryen)    The Queen's Dragon (Tag: Marina Targaryen)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 7:46 pm

Marina now started to fondle Tutelas chin. "Oh you know how precious you are to me. I care a lot about you and your opinion. After all you are a dragon. My child. Not to mention that your species is very wise." She let out a sighn and looked at the city. Since she was little Marina has been trained and edjucated to become queen one day but now that the day came it was a strange feeling.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t2-queen-marina-targarye
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Dragon (Tag: Marina Targaryen)    The Queen's Dragon (Tag: Marina Targaryen)  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Queen's Dragon (Tag: Marina Targaryen)
Page 1 of 1