Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 10:33 pm

Sinbad sighed softly as he only received silence from the male. He wasn't sure what was going through the male's mind. And right now due to this situation, he didn't want to see. He was a bit to pissed off and a bit worried to see. All he wanted was the male to be truthful with him. Express his damn emotions to him right now. Was it that hard to give that to him? Well this was Eric that he was hoping this from... Sinbad really wanted to meet this male's family and just give them a piece of his mind.
His eyebrow shot up immediately at the male's remark, smirking in delight. "Oh? You're up for such?" Sinbad remarked, his hand still cupping the male down there. He was a bit shocked by the male's response. This was really reminding him of the blowjob incident, the memory was still fresh in his mind even after thee years.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t83-sinbad-greyjoy-wip
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 10:44 pm

As he thought, such a proposal distracted Sinbad from his question. At least he had more time to think of an answer... or just take it easily and avoid the subject in his mind, he risked a headache for how much the concepts of right and wrong were hurting his head in that moment.
Eric finally looked up, his eyes staring briefly into Sinbad's before he reluctantly moved away from Sinbad's lap, slipping out of his ouch on his private region, painfully trying to get to sit up. Once he managed to do so, he got closer to Sinbad again and even simply nodded, unable to actually reply with words
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t335-eric-tully
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 11:30 pm

Sinbad blinked in surprise as the male when he moved up and out of Sinbad's lap, slipping away from his touch. Just when he thought that was the male silent answer, Eric had actually stayed on the bed and sat in front of Sinbad. He side glanced down at the male's ass with amusement. He knew that the male's ass was throbbing right now, especially after their stable fun. And the male's actions were a bit slow and tense. Sinbad glanced back up at Eric, quirking an eyebrow at the nodding. A sly smirk formed upon his lips as he tilted his head to the side. "I want words. Not silence." He wanted to hear the male's nervous voice. And see that adorable blush again.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 11:39 pm

Sitting down hadn't exactly been a good idea. His ass wasn't handling the position too well, the pain was fairly intense... but Eric would rather suffer twice as much but still be able to be in Sinbad's company tan giving up the guy. "You're still a bastard, you know?" he muttered looking away, while his cheeks started blushing again. Why did he enjoy so much embarrass him? Eric sighed, trying to gather enough boldness to say out loud what he had only hinted "I'm up for it..." he tried to look at Sinbad in the eyes but halfway through the phrase he just had to look down
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 12:01 am

Sinbad chuckled, giving the male before him a cocky grin. "And you're the one who fell in love with this bastard." he retorted back in response to the male's mutter, winking at the male in a teasing manner. His grin widening at the sight of that lovely blush that formed upon Eric's cheeks. "Heh, is that so?" Sinbad paused for a moment as his mind flashed back to the tables, his eyes gleaming with interest. He had the room and the male as well. They couldn't fuck, but nonetheless they could pleasure each other. And now he could finally see the male's full naked body again. "Before we get started, let's... strip then." Sinbad commented as he leaned up and easily pulled his shirt over his head, then started on his pants.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 12:11 am

He was damn right! Cocky arrogant irresistible bastard... how he managed to survive all that time without him, it was still a mystery to Eric. And hearing his words... he knew, he was glad he knew, even if the only time he had managed to directly say that he loved him was when he left him... but Sinbad didn't have his issues, if he asked him to talk was just to toy with him, not cause he needed it. At SInbad's suggestion he blushed again, but he was actually glad he could take off the clothes: they had been terribly uncomfortable, soiled with sweat and cum as they were... Eric started slowly removing his shirt, revealing on his chest and back a few more scars than the las time Sinbad has seen him. Now, though, getting rid of the pants was quite more problematic for him: he had somehow reached almost the center of the bed with Sinbad, and he was too sore to easily stand up from there...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 12:30 am

Sinbad licked his lips lightly at the sight of the creamy toned skin of Eric's upper body, glad to see those black crow clothes were disappearing off the male. He bend his legs a bit as he slipped his pants off with only little trouble. On the other hand, it seemed that the other male was having some trouble with his pants. Sinbad couldn't help but laugh at the sight of Eric's struggle with getting his pants off. "Poor thing, let me help you." Sinbad chuckled in amusement as he crawled up behind the male slightly, leaning the man slightly back while his fingers hooked at the corners of Eric's pants, wriggling them down the male's hips. Sinbad bit his lip a bit as his gaze traveled along at the sight of Eric's shaft being revealed slowly. His half growing reaction pressed against the back of Eric while Sinbad was in a kneeling position.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 12:44 am

As Sinbad started laughing, teasing him, Eric's face couldn't have gotten more red for the embarrassment. As Sinbad crawled behind him, pulling him closer once again, he found himself again into his arms, this time without even the fabric to stay between them. They were skin against skin... and he could feel this was effecting Sinbad... as Sinbad helped him letting his pants slip from his hips, revealing his cock already half erected, Eric had look away... well, the situation was surely getting to him as well... with a last effort, he kicked his pants away, even if doing so he felt a stab of pain from his ass and had to groan in pain, arching his back and instinctively pressing himself more against Sinbad
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:14 am

Sinbad smirked a bit at the sight of the Eric's half erected shaft, blinking in surprise as the male kicked his pants away. Cringing a bit at the sound of the male's pained groan, Sinbad was about to say something until the male was pressed more against him. He smirked devilishly as he leaned back away from the male, before remarking, "Lay down...it'll be easier for you." Sinbad murmured as he gripped the male's shoulders and leaned him back onto the bed. Then moved around in front of Eric, towering over him before leaning down to the male's lower half. Sinbad glanced up at Eric with a devilish gaze while he started to stroke the male's cock and licking at the tip before taking the male's shaft into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:29 am

He almost lost his balance when Sinbad moved away from him, he managed to balance himself again only to have Sinbad pushing him down "What...?" he stared at Sinbad puzzled as the male towered him: that wasn't what he had imagined... how was he supposed to please Sinbad staying in that position... then it all became clear when Sinbad moved toward his lower body. Eric recognized his intentions as soon as he saw his gaze: he had imagined the situation the other way around! And he always felt slightly uncomfortable when Sinbad would do that... there was a huge difference between the two guys: Sinbad was a teaser while Eric was a pleaser, Eric actually found pleasure in pleasing his partner, Sinbad found it in sweetly torturing him "W... Wait, SInbad..." he tried to stop him as he started touching him, but as he took Eric's erection into his mouth, Eric's though were scattered and he lowly moaned in pleasure
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 3:23 pm

Sinbad's eyes gleamed a bit as he heard the male moan out lowly in pleasure. It had been to adorable when the male had tried to stop him from doing this. Usually Eric had always been the one who wanted to do this to Sinbad. When Sinbad did it to him, Eric became embarrassed by the action. And his teasing was probably a factor in that as well. Oh well. Sinbad wanted to have a taste of the male and give him a little treatment after Sinbad's run down on Eric's ass. He placed a hand upon the male's thigh, stroking along it slowly as he began to bob his head up and down among the male's erection. While his other hand's fingers were slowly massaging the male's balls in a teasing manner.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 3:34 pm

Eric's breath started growing shorter, as he surrendered to the other male's will. No matter how embarrassed and uneasy he always was for this kind of treatment, no matter how flushed his cheeks were, his body was already answering to Sinbad's attention and he wouldn't have been able to stop him now, not even if he wanted to. But he had problems staying steady while Sinbad pleasured him, he kept moving slightly and both his hands started tangling up in the blankets. Soon he just couldn't keep himself from moaning lowly again under Sinbad's attentions.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 4:35 pm

Sinbad groaned softly around the male's erection as he could feel Eric moving slightly. He paused for a moment as he bobbed his head up, twirling his tongue around the male's tip and over the slit. Before resuming back to his fast steady rhythm of deep throating the male more into his mouth. His eyes looked up from the male's shaft upwards to Eric, watching as he writhed around in pleasure and moaning in delight. Such a sight that Sinbad literally wanted imprinted his mind.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:03 pm

Oh, the pleasure was really overwhelming! Eric twirled more the blankets, still moving slightly under Sinbad's touch and mouth. Gods, Sinbad wasn't just good... he was... simply unbearably good... he wonder if he could ever have such an effect on the other guy, but he didn't have much time to focus cause soon Sinbad's fast rhythm drove him close again to climax "S-Sinbad... I... I..." he didn't finish the phrase, he moaned loudly instead, feeling a deep pleasure filling him as he climaxed once more
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:17 pm

Sinbad shivered in delight as he heard his name slip of the male's tongue before the man climaxed into his mouth. He swallowed the male's cum with ease, leaning up as he wiped a bit at his lips. He leaned up more and towered over the male, smirking devilishly down at the male. "Fourth time today." Sinbad purred softly as he leaned down and kissed the male lightly on the lips before pulling away. He leaned back onto his knees, his eyes glittering at the sight of the male. "Now my turn." Sinbad remarked out, his full erected cock was standing up stiff and throbbing like heck. He wanted the male's sweet lips around him and thrust into that adorable mouth of his.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:33 pm

Eric was still shivering, still dealing with the intense pleasure that Sinbad had just gifted him with, when the male towered over him. Fourth time... gods he hadn't climaxed so much and so intently in so long... in three years, to be precise... as the man remarked it, smiling devilishly, Eric blushed again: no doubt this was feeding greatly Sinbad's ego. As he kissed, Eric was immediately ready to kiss him back and was fairly disappointed when the guy moved away, but the reason why he did so became pretty evident to Eric as soon as the guy leaned back. Eric swallowed, looking at Sinbad's stiff cock, and bit his lower lip. He always thought it was disgraceful for a man do such a thing, that was what whores did! And still and yet... he always liked giving pleasure to Sinbad with his mouth... even if he was still pretty strengthless after this new orgasm, he managed to stand up on his knees, bending down over Sinbad's erection. He knew that, from a similar position, Sinbad had a good view of his ass, which was pretty embarrassing... but pretty exciting as well... Taking out his tongue, he finally licked Sinbad's shaft, passing his tongue all over it: his approach was fairly different from SInbad's: he was gentler, slower, which could still involuntarily turn into a sweet torture. He licked his cock for all its length for a couple of times, stopping to suck on his balls before, slowly, he took Sinbad's cock in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:27 pm

Sinbad watched in delight as the male stood up on his knees and bending down over his erection. He licked his lips at the sight of Eric’s ass, reaching out and slowly grazing his fingers among one of Eric’s ass cheeks. What? He just couldn’t resist doing such with such a great view of the male’s ass. His eyes left the male’s ass to glance down at the same time the male started to lick at Sinbad’s shaft. Sinbad groaned in delight as his cock throbbed at the sensual sensations of Eric’s tongue licking slowly and gently at it. And he was the teaser? Seemed like Eric was starting to pick up a teasing habit. He moaned the male’s name out loudly as the male finally took his cock into his mouth, his fingers combed through the male’s raven locks. Gripping a bit at the male’s hair as he moved his hips a bit forward, panting lowly at the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:42 pm

Eric shivered as he felt Sinbad's finger reaching his ass once more. He moaned but it didn't stop his activity for more than a second: so much for his promise... fucking liar... And still and yet he couldn't really say he minded that... As he started going up and down for all Sinbad's length, at first slowly and then picking up more and more speed, Eric could feel Sinbad's pleasure growing, he could feel the man's fingers getting lost into his hairs, his sweet moan as he called his name. Was he really having such an effect on him? He just wanted to give him more an more pleasure...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:12 pm

Sinbad slowly moved his hips in sync with the male's bobbing, moaning in delight as his cock was being swallowed by the male's warm inviting mouth. He continued to run his fingers through the male's hair, panting heavily as he felt himself closing in on his climax. "Eric," Sinbad purred in a pleasure filled tone, his shaft throbbing inside the male's mouth as he gazed down at the male with a desired expression.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:38 pm

Eric could feel how close Sinbad was getting to his climax, he could feel how much pleasure he was inflicting him... did he always had this effect on him? He couldn't remember... suddenly 3 years felt like such a long time... beside, he was never good at understanding if other people appreciated him, but this time there was no possibility to go wrong. Sinbad wanted, he was enjoying him much, and as he purred again his name Eric could feel himself melting inside. There was nothing more he wished than pleasuring this man... He keep deep throating him, getting faster
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:04 pm

Sinbad moaned out deeply as the smaller male began to pick up speed, melting from the pleasure being done on him. After a few more jerk thrusts into the male's mouth, his fingers gripped tightly onto Eric's hair to keep him still as Sinbad came inside his mouth, shuddering in delight during his orgasm. He breathlessly panted the Eric's name once more as his fingers loosen their grip. If he stay any longer in this male's mouth, Sinbad was going to get erected once more. He was a horny asshole with stamina after all.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:22 pm

As Eric tightened his grip on his head and kept him still, Eric could feel him cumming profusely into his mouth. He swallowed everything, before Sinbad let go of his head and he was free to move again. He did think about gifting him with a second blowjob... but he feared that, if he started pleasuring him again, then his mouth wouldn't be satisfying enough... And as temping at the thought was, he wanted to regain the ability to sit sooner or later. He stood on his knees, in front of Sinbad, feeling as always the urge to cover himself: he gave a look around, trying to find where his pants had gone...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:14 pm

Sinbad shivered slightly as the male pulled away and stood back on his knees. He chuckled a bit as the male started to look around for something. Was the male really thinking that he was going to get dressed now? That wasn't going to happen any time soon. His dark blue eyes lit up as he spotted some leftover cum on the corner of Eric's mouth, leaning in before wiping it away with his thumb. "Why must you try to cover yourself? I've practically seen and touched every inch of you." He remarked with a devilish grin, tilting his head to the side. Then he glanced over to the end of the bed. "If you still insist...you'll have to do it on your own. Cause I enjoy the view of have of you."
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:24 pm

Gods he was such an open book to Sinbad... sometimes he did wonder how could he get him so easily when the rest of the world was fooled so quickly by his lies... At his comment about seeing and touching every inch on him Sinbad blushed. Not like he didn't know that, but saying the concept out loud sounded so... so... wrong... and so exciting in the same time. "Don't say such things..." he muttered as he looked away, but narrowed his eyes at the male as he commented he wasn't going to help. "I can do it on my own." he replied immediately, but as he spotted his pants at the far end of the bed and tried to move slightly to reach them, he had to keep himself from cursing in frustration. Ok, maybe reaching them wasn't as easy as he thought... he tried stretching toward them without moving in a way that could be painful: he simply ended up with his stomach on the bed, his ass perfectly exposed under Sinbad's glance and still too far to reach the pants...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:21 pm

Sinbad grinned in delight at the sight of the male's blush at his touching remark. "And why is that?" he questioned the male with an amused expression. Even if the male gave him some kind of reason, Sinbad would just keep on with saying what was on his mind. He wasn't shy as the other male. Thanks to his siblings and mother for that little characteristic of himself. "If you insist, then go right ahead" Sinbad remarked as he stayed on his knees while turning around to watch this scene play out. He watched as the other male leaned towards the end of the bed for his pants, counted to himself for a moment before grinning at the sight that beheld itself to him. Like the male's ass was on a platter before him. Sinbad groaned out in displeasure as he rubbed at his face, glancing away from the glorious view. "You know I'm not completely sated until I fuck that ass raw until we'e both spent...And yet you display it to me so freely," Sinbad groaned out in a truthful, yet playful tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next