Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:04 pm

Sinbad smirked devilishly against the male's skin at his comments, nipping harshly at one place and sucking at it gently. A mark to make sure that the male couldn't forget him after a while. "You'll cum? You'll be cumming more than once after I'm done with you, don't worry." Sinbad murmured into the male's ear before returning to his task upon the male's neck. His hand began to pick up speed while stroking the male's cock, his own cock straining against the front of his pants. Oh god, how much he wanted this male's hand around his shaft as well. Or those sweet lips of his. He preferred either one. "Driving me crazy," Sinbad moaned softly against the male's neck, referring to the sexual torture his cock was enduring right now.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t83-sinbad-greyjoy-wip
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:38 pm

His words... his touch... oh gods... he blushed even more, biting his lower lip in a useless attempt to keep himself from moan. It was no use though: it had been too much time and Sinbad was jus... oh well, just Sinbad, and that was far more than enough! It surely was enough to drive him crazy... and make him cum, right in his pants. Shit… “Damn you…” he managed to whisper while panting hard, but it was too late to regret it, beside, it was too pleasurable. Dammit Sinbad... As he obviously invited him to reciprocate the favor, winning his own restrains, he slipped a hand in the male's pants and started stroking his hard cock... gods now he wanted that... he wanted that inside of himself... the only thought made him blush even more, if he wasn't so ashamed of what he was doing he would have already screamed 'take me, Sinbad, take me now!'
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t335-eric-tully
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:26 am

Sinbad smirked in satisfaction as the male came into his pants, nipping slightly at the male's neck in a teasing manner at his comment. "Aww, no fuck you?" he chuckled softly in amusement, as he glanced up at the male's expression. He licked his lips at the sight of the flushed, panting male. His breath hitched as he felt the man's hand stroking up and down upon his own shaft, causing Sinbad to moan against his neck. Gods, his urge to fuck this man was leveling upwards greatly. Speaking of such, his hand snaked back down to the male's buttocks. His finger making it's way to the man' hole, slightly rubbing around and against it in a teasing fashion. Oh yes, Sinbad definitely had a hunch that Eric was still as tight as ever. He moved his face away from the male's neck up towards his ear, purring softly into it, "Eric, I know you want it." Just give him a sign. Don't push away.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 7:49 am

Sinbad's teasing... Gods, had he missed it! No matter how hard was to admit it, how heavy was realizing that three years of distance had done no good to his need for this man... And Sinbad's moan made it clear that he wasn't the only one still be able to please... As he felt Sinbad's hand sneaking between his buttocks to start teasing his hole he couldn't keep a groan, stopping for a moment to rub Sinbad's shaft while he could feel his own starting to stiffen again "S-Sinbad I... I haven't... since... s-since we..." he flushed even more, not even being able to express the concept in words, though probably Sinbad got what he meant anyway. After they broke up that night he had had no other man, and he knew that this would feed greatly Sinbad's ego... he would have thought that he had been so important in Eric's life, that beaking up left him totally heartbroken... but, as much as he wanted to hide it, wasn't that the truth? "J-just... gently, ok?" he asked in a low, husky voice, unable to look at him in the eyes. It was a way as another to say yes, but it was also a plea not to be too rough... not that he ever minded when he was rough in the past, but after three years of abstinence he wasn't sure he could take it...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:29 am

Something inside of Sinbad soared slightly at the male' remark, referring to the fact that Sinbad had been his last man probably. Then that stamped the truth on the fact that the man was tight as ever. Though it did mean that he'd have to prepare him once again. It wasn't a problem though. It just meant that Sinbad could tease the other male longer even at his own expense. "Perfect," he purred softly into the male's ear, smirking devilishly. His shaft twitched at the sound of the other male's low husky voice and his inability to look him straight in the eyes as Sinbad leaned up away to face him. He tilted his head to the side, giving the man a cocky grin. There was his sign,finally. "Of course, though don't blame me if you want more." He chuckled softly, as he brought his hands back up to the male's pant's, had the buttons undone in no time before pulling Eric's pants down. Then grabbed the male's hand that was in sinbad's pants, pulling it out before leading the man around facing the wall. Sinbad nudged his leg between the male's legs, while his hand returned back to the male's hole. His finger slightly rubbing against it in a teasing motion before slowly pushing in, Sinbad bit his lip harshly feeling the male's tight hot walls around his finger. This was what his cock would be in soon, Sinbad thought as he leaned over and nipped a bit at the bottom of the side of Eric's neck.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:49 am

In no time Eric found himself naked from the waste down, facing the wall, his hands both resting on the wall to balance him while his lower back was totally exposed to Sinbad. He never learnt to get over the embarrassment of showing himself so exposed to him, it didn't matter that the other male knew his body better than he knew i himself. But after all that was always part of the excitement... He could feel a shiver of pleasure as Sinbad pushed a leg between his, making room for himself, exposing him more... Eric's breath started to get shorter again... oh so many sweet memories... how did he resist so long without him? Even his cock was already reacting, being once again hard and upright. Then, as Sinbad inserted a finger inside of him, preparing him for what was coming next, he couldn't help but moan loudly... fucking teaser, it was like he was loosing his virginity to him all over again... and he knew he was enjoying it...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:23 pm

Sinbad licked his lips as he felt the male shiver against him due to his actions. He had the male totally exposed before him in such a fashion. Oh how much he wanted the male naked completely before him as well. But he knew that the male had to get back to the wall, and it's was cold as heck out here. Though they were going to be making alot of heat when Sinbad got to fucking him, Sinbad thought to himself with a dazed expression. He shook his head a bit of the thread, satisfied with getting the chance to be with the male again. Even if it was only just screwing. After a few seconds, he pushed in another finger into the male and made a scissoring motions with the two fingers eagerly. His free hand snaked down to the other male's shaft, gripping it firmly. Oh yes, the male was feeling it definitely. After what seemed such a long time to Sinbad of stroking the male and preparing him with two fingers, he had a feeling that the male's preparation was done. His cock was aching to be inside the male already as well. Sinbad pulled his two fingers out of the male and pulled down his pants as well, revealing his throbbing cock that pressed against crease of the male's cheeks, pulsating. He positioned himself at the male's entrance, gripping the male's hips with both hands as he started to push in slowly. "S-So tight still," Sinbad hissed harshly as his cock was greeted with burning tight walls, moaning deeply at the sensation.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:44 pm

Weirdly enough, keeping his shirt on made Eric feel only more exposed. He was half naked in a stable where anyone could enter any minute now, fucking the man that he wasn't able to forget and stop loving in three long years... in a moment of lucidity he cursed himself, wondering how could he be so stupid to find himself in such a situation, but Sinbad's hands soon made him forget all his paranoias... feeling his anus stretching under Sinbad's touch was such an exciting sensation. He just couldn't stop himself from moaning... But the sensation of his fingers was nothing compared to his cock: desired exploded in him as he felt it against his cheeks, as the man gripped his hips with both hands and started to push in... oh, the sweet familiar pain, the pleasure... it was far better than he remembered... so good, too good... he couldn't handle it much longer, such a long abstinence played weird tricks on him and he came for a second time, cumming on the wall. Now that was embarassing... and humiliating... but it felt too good and he didn't want Sinbad to stop so soon...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 5:16 pm

Sinbad’s eyes gleamed in delight as he heard the male moaning, feeling his walls clamp around him suddenly. He knew what just happened, and was taking sweet delight in that little fact. He leaned down to Eric’s ear, as he pushed in slowly into him up to the hilt and stayed there. “Told you that you were going to cum more than once.” He purred seductively into the male’s ear, nibbling a bit at the male’s earlobe teasingly. He gripped the male’s hips tightly as he pulled out slowly of the male before pushing back in quickly. Repeating these actions over and over slowly. He bit his lip harshly at the sensation inside of the male, biting back the urge just to ram into the male like before in the past. These slow antagonizing thrusts were torturing him more probably that the male below him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 5:25 pm

Sinbad's words made him blush once more: fucking teaser... "S-stop... teas-" he couldn't even finish what he was saying since he had to moan loudly again as the man pushed back into him quickly. Those slow thrusts were killing him, he had to rest his forehead on the wall as well: he felt his legs shaking and all this lust was draining his energies, but this didn't stop him from feeling his cock hardening once more. Three times? Seriously? He could even try to deny it, but if his mind didn't want to admit it, his body was pointing out clearly how much he had missed the man... And the whole situation was making him feel warmer and warmer, he was covered in sweat and the shirt was starting to stick to his skin... a part of him wished he could just get rid of the shirt, even if it was his last cover and without it he would have been totally exposed. "Y-you can g-go faster..." He stuttered after a short while: it didn't matter if it had been so long, if his body would be soarer... in that moment it didn't even matter that he was surely going to regret it, in that moment he wanted it, he wanted it badly, and he knew that Sinbad wanted it, and he wanted to give it to him...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 1:17 am

Sinbad licked his lips, loving the sounds of the moans slipping past the other male's sweet lips. Chuckling softly, one of his hands snaked around back down tot eh male's hardening cock, teasing the tip slowly with his thumb. "This is telling me that you like it," he purred back into the male's ear in a teasing tone as he rub the tip with his thumb in a circular motion. Teasing the male was so much fun, even though he was suffering as well.His eyes widened a bit, a gleam of delight appeared in them at the male's remark. "Thought you'd never say," he groaned in satisfaction as he immediately quickened his pace, plunging deeper into the male while he keeping his leaned over position on the male's back. He moaned deeply against the male's neck as thrusted into the male eagerly, stroking him in rhythm with his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:37 am

Sinbad's touch, again on his shaft, teasing his tip in such a way immediately obtained a response. Dammit, he was right! He did like it! And he liked it even more when he started going quicker. The male's moan agains his neck echoed inside him: he could feel Sinbad was enjoying it too... and he always enjoyed pleasing him... It didn't matter if now the pain was growing, if he was being rough, it was worth it... beside, the pleasure was growing too, his cock was once again stiff and hard... Sinbad was driving him crazy... he was panting heavily, his face resting on the wall, since Sinbad's strength pushed him more against it... his shirt wet and sticked to his skin... dammit he wished he could get rid of it but he couldn't bring himself to ask Sinbad to stop... "S-Sinbad..." he whispered the guy's name before he moaned again after a new powerful thrust.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:44 pm

Rough and hard, that’s how Sinbad liked it. And it seemed to be favored by the male below him. He panted heavily against the male’s neck as he pounded into the male with steady fast rhythm. Damn these clothes to hell, Sinbad thought to himself of both of the male’s clothes. He knew he should’ve gotten ridden of the clothes, knowing that this was going to get heated. But it was too late now. No way was he going to pull out for some time to discard their clothes. The pleasure was just too overriding for him. And it just up to a level that he didn’t know could even exist at the male’s whisper. He growled in delight against the male’s neck as he heard his name whispered by the lovely male. His cock twitched and pulsated inside the male. He was so close now. “E-Eric, say it once more.” He panted harshly against the male’s neck, his thrusts becoming quite jerky now as he closed in on his climax.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:55 pm

Gods the male could be so wild! And the sensations he was feeling now... he was shivering in pleasure, his clothes soaked with his sweat, pinned on the wall by the man's rough thrusts. He moaned softly replying to Sinbad's groan, he could feel how close he was to cum... and, once again, he was too... he tried his best to contain himself "Sinbad..." he purred replying to his request "come with me..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:34 pm

Sinbad cursed under his breath in delight as he shivered as the male whispered him name once again, pounding into the male harshly and deeply. "E-Eric," He moaned deeply against the male's neck as he rammed into the male a few more times, his hand stroking the male, before cumming inside of the male. His hips still jerked against the male as Sinbad rode his orgasm, taking in delight of the over-pleasuring sensation. Damn this had been so intense, Sinbad thought to himself as his hips finally came to a stop. But he didn't pull out of the male, and just leaned against the male in support. He hasn't had such an intense fiery pleasure in such a long time. Thee was nothing wrong with his partners. It's just that the fiery intense pleasure only came with Eric.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:47 pm

As he felt Sinbad cumming inside of him, Eric finally allowed himself to come for the third time, more intensely than he two times before: it seemed like the shivers or pleasure were never going to end. The orgasm left him totally spent, he barely managed to stay on his own feet, and only because Sinbad was still inside him. He could now curse himself thousends of times for being so weak and falling for him again, but he didn't regret doing it. He had missed this, he had missed him... so terribly much...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:39 pm

Sinbad breathe heavily against Eric's neck, smirking slightly as he kissed the male's skin. "Don't think you'll be leaving soon," Sinbad chuckled softly into the male's ear as he shifted his hips slightly against the male. His cock twitching inside the male as well at this while his hand slid down and grip the male's left buttock cheek. The male had been so tight so Sinbad had a feeling that if this male even tried to get on the horse, there would be no way to hide his pain. Gods, he wanted to drag this male into the tavern, get a room, and fuck him till they were both spent. Or just get comfy doing it in the stable. Either choice was fine for Sinbad. This male was like liquor to him, so delicious, intoxicating, and addicting at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:04 pm

Eric was still panting heavily, it felt like, instead of regaining energies, he kept loosing them now. At the male's remark in groaned in frustration: there was no way he could get on a horse now, there was no way he was able to leave. When Sinbad grabbed his butt cheek, Eric moaned again: now that part was really delicate, especilly considering he was still inside him: what was his plan now? He didn't think he could start fucking him again... but knowing the man... "Please Sinbad... I-I can't take this anymore..." blushing he had to beg for mercy: Sinbad's stamina didn't change a bit, but he was way out of training, he had a feeling if he continued he could even faint...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:20 pm

Sinbad sighed softly against the male's neck, urging back his sexual urge to fuck the male once more. If this had been in the past when he and Eric were together, Sinbad would've just went along fucking him again. But right now he had a feeling that the male's stamina had reverted back to it's virgin state again. It was a pity and major cock block for Sinbad, but for now he'll give the male a break for right now. Didn't want the male to pass out in the stable, that wouldn't be good for the male. Sinbad was plainly open with his orientation but Eric was different. "If you say so," Sinbad murmured as he slid out of the male, but took a hold of the male's arm and pulled him around to face Sinbad. And used his other arm to wrap around the male's waist, pulling him into a passionate, soft kiss. "D-Dammit, Eric. Gods, how I've missed you." He murmured into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:37 pm

Eric mentally thanked heaven Sinbad actually allowed him to have a break: he wasn't too sure the male would have agreed to that... As Sinbad slid out from the male he felt the urge to moan once more: no, definitely he couldn't ride in that state. Luckily Sinbad supported him with his arms, turning him around, cause he had a feeling his legs wouldn't have been able to sustain him in that moment. Still, this didn't stop him from kissing back Sinbad with equal passion. Something melted inside of him as Sinbad mentioned how he missed him... if only he knew how much Eric missed the man... he had felt terribly lonely in those past three years, saying that he missed him didn't even get closer to what he actually felt... "Sinbad..." he started whispering, but stopped himself... no he couldn't... he had no idea what he was doing anymore, what he wanted... He knew he couldn't go back to him but leaving him once again was something he couldn't eve dare to think of... As the realization he was still naked from his waste down hit him, he blushed slightly: as always, the urge to cover himself arrived only a few moments after they were done. "Sinbad... wait, let me get my pants..." he complained, since the guy's grip wasn't allowing him to reach them
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:06 pm

Sinbad groaned softly at the taste of the male and the softness of his lips, shivering a bit at hearing his name once again. No male that Sinbad fucked could never replace the male before him. Although Sinbad knew that, he secretly kept that hidden in the back of his mind. But the though was revealing itself once again as he continued to kiss Eric in an eager yet sweet way. He just wanted to kidnap the guy and take him out to essos from any troubles that they both had. Away from the nights watch. From family members that expected their sibling to be what they wanted. The thought sounded so nice to Sinbad as he thought about it. He'll have the male to himself. And Soma had commented that his sister had loved it in essos. These lovely thoughts were soon scattered as the other male began to complain about his pants. Sinbad leaned away out of the kiss, admiring the male's blushing cheeks before glancing down at the male's pants. He rolled his eyes at the complaint, giving the male an amused look."With or without them, I'll still have the urge to fuck you. So don't think your ass is safe." he teased the smaller male as he began to help the male pull his pants up to look more suitable for those drunks in the tavern. Sinbad reluctantly pulled his back up as well.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:17 pm

As Sinbad moved away from him he found it hard to stay on his legs, but he did wanted to keep that small amount of dignity he had left and managed to stay up... even if probably Sinbad could notice how unstable he was. At his comments he blushed even more, while his body gave him mixed reactions: on one side he really wanted nothing but have the man fucking him no-stop... on the other side he really needed some rest and his already sore ass had to sit on a saddle sooner or later... He finished pulling up his pants, helped by the other male and then waited for him to pull up his. He had quite guessed Sinbad's intentions now: tavern, then possibly a room. But then? Staying still he sent puzzled look to Sinbad: what then? What did he want? What Sinbad want? Could he leave him again? Could he stay without him? And beside, would Sinbad actually want him back in his life? It never was just sex with him, not for Eric, but about the other male... he couldn't be too sure... and the thought pained him...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:36 pm

Sinbad watched the male carefully, rubbing the back of his neck as he could see the man's legs tremble a bit. He'd bet that if the male took one step, he'd be flat on the ground before Sinbad. He couldn't help it but be amused by the male's predicament, even though he was the culprit behind it. Sinbad tried to stifle his chuckle but to no avail at the sight of the male's blushing. Noticing the male's puzzled expression, Sinbad could feel that there were a dozens of questions roaming around in the male's head. A tavern room? For both of the males? Was his ass really going to be safe? What would happen in the room. Was Sinbad going to get him back for the rejection that day. There were dozens of answers swimming around Sinbad's mind as well. But it was a definite immediate no for the last question he thought of. He couldn't torture the male for such a decision. Sinbad didn't even know how the decision affected the male, unlike himself. Sinbad pretty much knew what he, himself, did. Drowned in his sorrow in Dorne with his best friend, Soma who tried to put the pieces of Sinbad back together. It had hurt him when Eric had left and never came back to where they met for those three years. Sinbad sighed softly as he swatted away such memories of that past before he focused his gaze upon Eric. He held up his hands in a defensive way, giving the male a half-smile. "Want to get a tavern room when we head back? Don't worry, your ass is actually safe." He shifted slightly onto his left foot, unsure of what else to say in that short moment of silence. "I.." he paused for a moment before taking a deep breath before breathing it out slowly and continuing, "I..just want to play catch up. It's been three years, Eric...I just want to know how you've been doing." Sinbad really did miss the male's company during these three years.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:52 pm

Eric stared at Sinbad, trying to think of something to say... Somehow his words hurt him, but after all what did he hope? That the male would shout how much he still loved him and how he wouldn't allow him to back off, suddenly relieving him of any possible decision? The he would have been sure that he was just dreaming of him once again... he had to thank his sore ass for reminding him through pain that the man was actually standing in front of him. He suddenly felt the urge to say something: if Sinbad wasn't the one to say it, he could say it. He could shout how much he loved him, what a hell it had been three years without him, how he had tried unsuccessfully to forget him, that he was sorry, that he didn't even care anymore, to hell with his family, with the watch, with was was right or wrong! He wanted him! But instead he just sighed and nodded "Sounds... sounds ok..." he stuttered back, before he tried to step forward. It didn't work: his legs decided they has had enough. He managed to fall on his knees, supporting himself with his hands too. Great... like that hadn't been humiliating enough... "l-little help?" he asked, winning his shame, realizing that he was really unable to make it on his own
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:07 pm

Sinbad sighed softly in relief that the male agreed to his little plan, his eyes widening as the male to a step forward. He was about to say something to warn or stop the male from doing so but it had been too late. The smaller male's legs gave away, leaving the male on the ground on his knees and hands. "...You should've know better." he finally remarked, shaking his head a bit as he took in the sight of the male on the ground. Sinbad leaned down a bit, internally cursing himself as he felt a dull pain. Well damn, there's that sweet pain again. It was going to be Sinbad's pleasure when he got that Dornish man back for that incident. Well at least he wasn't on the ground like Eric, Sinbad wouldn't be able to take that humiliation as well. He reached out his hand to the male with a playful smirk, remarking an old quote from their past, "If you play with fire, it's going to burn you. Isn't that right?". As the other male took a hold of his hand, Sinbad pulled him up from ground and pulling the male's arm around his shoulders. "We'll just say that you're...a lightweight?" Sinbad murmured to the other male,referring to their excuse for Sinbad when he brought him into the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next