Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} Empty
PostSubject: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 8:27 pm

Eric walked into the old tavern after leaving his horse in the stable: he was late, he knew he was late, but he just couldn't handle another day of horseride without a break. He needed some alcohol, if not some company... He approached the counter and ordered a beer, then he moved to take a seat: gosh he needed to rest his ass on something that wasn't a satchel! After he sat down, still waiting for his beer, he started to look around: there weren't many people in there, and there was no sign of a girl. Pity... He was still taking a look around when his attention was captured by a face... a familiar face...
No, it couldn't be... He got suddenly paler. He hadn't seen him in two years, maybe even three... since they had decided to stop... well, he had decided to stop, he had called it off...
Eric swallowed, feeling uneasy: what was he supposed to do? Could he just stand up and leave? Would he notice him? Or maybe Eric himself wanted him to notice him... Stiff and lost in his thoughts, Eric was unable to make a decision...
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t335-eric-tully
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:37 pm

Once again, here he was back in a tavern. And not at home yet again. Sinbad had gotten on that ship at Dorne to traveled back home. But he just couldn't resist to stop by a tavern when the ship had stopped at the harbor for just half a day. Sinbad could've chosen to hop another ship back home, but the idea of the tavern really got to him. And his ass wasn't hurting that much from the pleasurable, yet humiliating time with the Dornish guard, Kocoum. So that was a huge factor in Sinbad's choice to drink as well to distract his self from the lovely memory. He still had to register the fact that he just got dominated... Besides he needed some drink before heading back home. Hopefully his siblings wouldn't give him any headache.

He took a sip of his drink as his gaze traveled along the room at the strangers, crewman, and such. Until finally resting on a familiar face. A familiar face that reminded him of the rejection from two...or probably three years ago. Oh well, this is going to be excruciating and interesting at the same time. Sinbad thought to himself as he slowly moved himself from his table towards the counter beside the familiar male. "It's been quite some time since I've seen you. Been two or three years, right?" Sinbad hesitantly commented to the male, before ordering himself another beer.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t83-sinbad-greyjoy-wip
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:06 pm

Eric was still trying to understand what to do and if there was any way to suddenly become invisible when he saw Sinbad noticing him. His heart sank in his chest as the man started approaching him and he felt his mouth go completely dry. "Three years... yeah..." he replied apically failing in his attempt to act cool, while the three years of distance between them seemed to melt like snow in the sun. It seemed just yesterday when he had called it off between them... and Sinbad hadn't changed one bit, his muscular and strong body looked as gorgeous as ever... As the bartender brought him his beer he took long sip of it, trying to think of something else and wishing he had ordered something stronger. "So... how have you been?" he asked trying to act casually and hoping that after so long Sinbad had lost the ability to read him like an open book...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 4:45 am

His dark blue eyes trailed over the other male quickly, before turning their attention back onto his alcohol. Sinbad took a sip of it as well, trying to numb the old feelings that were trying to crawl back into his heart. The male was still as handsome as ever, and those....bright blue eyes. Still memorizing as ever too. Sinbad thought to himself sourly, having had thought he had forgotten those eyes. They were bringing back old cherishing memories back into his mind as well. Sinbad steeled himself against the memories with the memory of the rejection that day. Just remember what happened that day and you'll be fine, Sinbad thought to himself as he kept his gaze from off of the male. Just had to avoid those eyes, they'll suck him back in.

"Traveling more than ever. Just got back from Dorne and was about to head back on the ship back home. Though the captain wanted to rest for half the day here before continuing to Pyke." Sinbad paused for a moment before shrugging his shoulders and raised his drink up a bit. "And here I am. In a tavern once again." he half-grinned a bit, before taking another sip of his drink. "How about you? How's is the night's watch doing for you?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 12:03 pm

Eric listened to him, avoiding to look directly at him and trying to stare as much as he could at his beer: yeah, in tavern once again. Together. With a beer in front of them. They just needed a private room and then everything would be like the old times... Eric shifted uncomfortably on his chair, trying to stop himself from remembering those times, when they used to meet halfway just to spend some time together, just to... no, he couldn't bring back those memories, he just couldn't
"The usual... you know... the wall never really changes..." he shrugged, feeling more and more uncomfortable. Was he able at all to act casually next to him? He mentally cursed himself a thousend times
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 1:43 pm

Sinbad side glanced over at the male, temptation getting the best of him already. Noticing quickly at how the male was't looking at him at all really too. And that he kept shifting in his chair. This is really such an uncomfortable conversation between the two, Sinbad reckoned in dry amusement in his mind. He glanced away from the other male once he heard the other male's reply to his question. "Well that's such a joy to hear about. I wouldn't last at all there." Sinbad sighed a bit in exasperation.That bloody wall, nights watch and all had been the reasons to why Sinbad had little time with the other male when they had been together. Though there had been times after the rejection, that Sinbad wished for those times back again. Even if the night's watch limited their time together.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 2:01 pm

Eric took another long sip of his beer, finishing it quicker than he had wished. The situation was too familiar and too painful at the same time, when he had called it over with Sinbad he hadn't expected himself to be back in such a situation.. And now he didn't even know what to say, his mind was totally black, the only thing he could think about were the unwanted memories of their times together. He kept shifting on his chair, avoiding to look at him, if he could disappear in that moment he would just go for that. "I think I should go now, you know... long trip..." bullshits. Sinbad knew perfectly well he always took his time when he had to head back, beside he had just arrived in the tavern and he did need some rest... but this was getting just too much, Eric was starting to think that other 10 hours on the horse were not that bad after all...

Last edited by Eric Tully on Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 2:44 pm

Sinbad raised an eyebrow as the male continued to shifting in his chair, before quipping that he should go now. That's when the male turned to look completely over at Eric with a confused expression. He wasn't believing that little tale for one minute. "The awkwardness of the conversation getting to you? Thought you'd be stronger than that." Sinbad remarked in a matter of fact tone, shaking his head a bit. The other male always took his time before heading back to the wall. Nobody would want to go back to the wall, but there were consequences. "That's complete bullshit." He added in a sharp tone, giving Eric a non-believing expression. He didn't want the male to leave just yet. Sinbad hadn't seen the other male for three years and now here the male was up and about to leave again so soon.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 3:18 pm

Eric's heart sank, if possible, a little bit more in his chest: couldn't he just let him go? He could at least pretend to believe him... but that wouldn't have been like Sinbad. "You were always the stronger one between us, not me..." he replied in a low tone: he replied by instinct, before he could actually think of what he was saying, and immediately regret it: no, he couldn't handle this anymore.
He suddenly stood up and muttered an excuse "Sorry, I... I really must go" then he walked away quickly, cursing in his mind against the gods, against the bad luck to meet him, against himself not to be able to handle their meeting...
He walked quickly out of the tavern and into the close stable: there was no one around there, he had to saddle his horse on his own. Dammit! It needed time! And what if Sinbad decided to follow him? He tried to hurry, looking frantically for his saddle.

Last edited by Eric Tully on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 3:56 pm

Sinbad's eyes widened as he quickly looked to the Eric at the comment that he made. He cursed softly as the the other male suddenly stood up and left with an apology. Sinbad sat there in the chair, glaring down at his drink as his mind was blasting away with arguments of what to do. Should he chase after the male. Or just let him go like he did three years ago. After what seemed like such a long time, something finally went ding inside his head. "You can't be serious!" Sinbad grunted in annoyance as he stood up and rushed out of the tavern, heading towards the stable. Why was he even doing this. The male had rejected him. There was no more of that relationship between the two. God, he was such a stubborn ass. Sinbad thought about himself sourly.

He finally caught notice of the other male frantically searching for the saddle for his horse. Sinbad simply watched him as he leaned against the doorway of the stable. "Really going to run away?" He remarked out lowly, tilting his head to the side as his eyes wandered over the other male.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 4:18 pm

Eric was still searching for his saddle without any luck when suddenly Sinbad's voice reached him, startling him. Immediately he jumped on his feet and turned toward Sinbad, instinctively taking a good look at him... no, no, this wasn't good, those times were gone, they weren't together anymore... but then why did he still feel those same feelings? Why it looked like the years of distance were actually nothing? No, those were dangerous thoughts, he had to leave... he actually evaluated the possibility to ride without the saddle...  And was Sinbad really surprised or was he just mocking him? After all, how many times he had done so? Not to forget the last time, the time they broke up... "I'm just in a hurry... they are waiting for me..." he still tried weakly to lie to him

Last edited by Eric Tully on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 4:32 pm

Sinbad watched in amusement as Eric jumped around startled, turning towards him. Why was he taking such pleasure in flustering the male into a hurry? Probably due to seeing how flustered the male was looking about now. Seeing the man like this was hurting Sinbad as well. But also stirring him up as well down below. The memories of his past relationship of screwing the male when they met and before he left for the wall. The thought really gave Sinbad the shivers.

He shook his head a bit as he grimaced a bit at the obvious lie that the man was telling him. "Oh is that right? A little hard to believe." he commented, pausing a moment before striding towards the crow. A few inches separated the males from each other now, giving Sinbad a closer look of his ex lover.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 4:45 pm

Eric took a few steps backward when Sinbad started walking toward him but soon his back hit the wall and he found himself trapped between the wall and the man. He could feel his own heart beating so hard he feared that Sinbad could hear it... beside, this wasn't the only reaction that his body had to his closeness... Sinbad was only a few inches taller than him, but in that moment he seemed to tower over him. "Please Sinbad, I need to go..." he begged in a whisper, having a sudden dejavu of so mny times he begged him in that way, so many times when he actually didn't really mean it, when he just wanted to stay with him more... but it wasn't this time, this time he actually did have to go... he wanted to go... or did he?

Last edited by Eric Tully on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 5:05 pm

Sinbad smirked a bit as the man hit a dead end with his back hitting the wall behind him. "No where to run now." he murmured softly, giving Eric a crooked smile. He gazed down at the male, tilting his head to the side. A grimace forming upon his lips as the man begged in a whisper that he needed to go. Why was he cornering the male? Sinbad shouldn't be doing this. But...it's just been such a long time since he had been this close to the other's male's body. Sinbad reached out and slammed both of his hands on each side of Eric's head. "You don't have to go so quickly..." he murmured softly as he leaned down closer to the male's face. His eyes locked with those bright blue eyes, and once again in a long time, Sinbad was drawn into them.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 5:15 pm

Eric was startled once again when Sinbad slammed his hand on each side of his head, trapping him. nowhere to go... arrogant bastard, he always liked to play with him... and he always loved that... no no, focus Eric, you can't let this happen again. But he was so close, and his body was already responding, inside his pants he was already hard... why did he look even more beautiful that when he left him? He felt the urgency to kiss him but he couldn't allow himself to do that... Still, without realizing it, he had moved his head enough to let their noses touch...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 1:29 pm

“Speechless?” Sinbad chuckled softly as he diminished the space between them finally, pressing his lips against the male’s lips. He cursed mentally to himself of how much he missed kissing these lips. Damn that reject to hell, he thought to himself as he deepened the kiss a bit. Temptation was always a tease and Sinbad always lost to it. It was up to the male before him to pull away, since Sinbad wasn’t in a hurry to dos at all as he pressed his body also against the male. He smirked a bit into the kiss as he instantly felt that the male was hard down there. Join the club, Sinbad thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:25 pm

"N-no, I..." he didn't have time to mumble back some new excuse because Sinbad's lips were already on his, aggressively kissing him. He should have stopped him, he should have pushed him away... but instead he found himself kissing him back. Damn he missed him! He missed his arrogance, his ability to always find a way to take him, his soft lips, his rough ways, his sensuality, his muscular body... he really missed everything about him, and yet he knew he couldn't go ahed with this, he was right when he broke up with him, whatever they had... it wasn't ok, it was unnatural... but he was unable now to let him go, to stop kissing him. Instead his hands found on their own the way on his hips... and damn, when Sinbad pulled him closer he could feel he wasn't the only one effected by the situation...

Last edited by Eric Tully on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:19 pm

Sinbad didn't care if he had stopped the male from saying another excuse. An excuse to leave him in this stable alone. He didn't want that to happen, and wasn't going to allow it if he could help it. This moment right here was reminding him the day that he had fucked Eric before the male had to go on horse back to the night watch. He felt so many emotions that day. Satisfied and amused with the male's situation. And a bit of pity, since the male's ass probably got sorer on the ride back. God, kissing this man was addicting. And Eric wasn't even pushing him away, as Sinbad felt the male's hands found their way to his hips. His hands also moved to the male's sides, down his back and down further until resting upon the male's buttocks. Giving them a slight squeeze as Sinbad kissed the male deeply in delight.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:36 pm

Eric was getting lost in that kiss, as always when in Sinbad's company all the reasons he had not to do this started to become less and less important, disappearing against the softness of his lips, the urgency of the lust, the sweetness of the feelings... Did he really stay three years without him? How did he even survive that? In this moment thinking of just spending a moment without him was unbearable... but as Sinbad's hands touched his ass, squeezing it and obtaining an immediate answer from the male's cock that got even harder, Eric re-gained some of his mental control... "Sinbad... no... we shouldn't... s-someone can see us..." he tried weakly to push him away... it was painful to do so, every inch of his body screamed to get closer to him, but that was wrong...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:54 pm

As Sinbad was enjoying the feel of the male's buttocks against his hands, he heard the other male stammer out something. Then felt himself being weakly pushed away. Sinbad pulled out of the kiss lightly before resting his forehead against the other male's forehead. "Never stopped us before," he murmured in a seductive tone as he addressed this to the male with a devilish smirk. His lips quirked a bit as he felt the male's manhood respond to his squeezes. "Your body is telling me something different." he chuckled softly as he squeezed the male's left buttock firmly. He slightly wondered if the man's ass was still tight as heck. Maybe even tighter. Those thoughts were definitely affecting him down there as he leaned his lower half more against the other male's.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:03 pm

Eric's breath was already shorter for the adrenaline that was rising: his forehead against Sinbad's forehed, eyes into eyes, and his eyes were sucking him in... At his comment Eric blushed lightly... God he was the only person in the whole wide world who could make him blush like a virgin girl! Never stopped them before... well, Eric did always try to stop them from doing it in public places... but it surely never stopped Sinbad. His second comment and the fact that Sinbad pushed his lower self more against him made him moan softly: he immediately bit his lip to stop himself, but it was too late... the desire was becoming too much to handle, it was almost painful.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:18 pm

Sinbad's dark blue eyes gleamed in delight at the sight of the blush. He could still get this man to blush. Now that was an accomplishment that Sinbad took great pride in. How could someone look so sexy and adorable at the same time? Somehow Eric pulled it off. And it was really increasing his urge to screw the male right here in this stable. Oh how he wanted this male right here and now, Sinbad thought to himself as he shivered slightly at the sound of the male's moan. "You sure you want to go? That...really feels..."Sinbad's drawled off as one of his hands snaked away from the male's buttock slowly until settling upon the male's hard length that was pressing against his pants. "...Painful." he murmured seductively as he ran his fingers along the length of the shaft.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:27 pm

Oh gods, this was totally getting out of control... As Sinbad started running his finger on his most sensitive part he couldn't keep a groan. He didn't reply to his question, he was too ashamed to say out loud an answer, but if Sinbad had good memory he knew that his silences meant yes to him... or no, to his specific question. No, he didn't want to go, if he had to be honest with himself he just wanted Sinbad to fuck him, right there, right in that moment...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:41 pm

Sinbad leaned his head away from the male, as his eyes trailed over the male before him. The sight was just torture for him. How did he lose him? Why did he lose him? Why that damn rejection, Sinbad thought to himself in despair and anger. "Damn, you haven't changed a bit." Sinbad groaned softly to himself, as he admired the male's beauty. He tilted his head a bit as silence was the only response he gotten from the male. There were certain situations that his silence meant something different, though this was very different.Especially as he could feel Eric's shaft throbbed against his fingers. "Eric," he murmured softly as he leaned in again, but to the male's neck and start to kiss along it. Nibbling at the flesh in a teasing fashion as he slid his hand into the male's pants, grasping the man's shaft and stroking it in a slow antagonizing way. He wanted the male to beg for more somewhat, but at the same time he just wanted to turned the male around and just plunge into him right then and there. The thoughts were so tempting.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:52 pm

"Neither have you..." he managed to whisper at his remark, trying to regain control over himself and miserably failing. Once Sinbad moved on with his sweet torture, kissing and nibbling on his neck while inserting a hand in his pants, stroking on his already stiff cock, he felt the urge to do the same... but Sinbad's movements were making him loosing his mind, if he kept on like that... "S-Sinbad... if you continue..." a groan interrupted his phrase while his cheeks blushed again, but the meaning of what he was saying was pretty clear. Gods, he hadn't done something like that in so long... with women it was different, it felt good but not as good... and this... oh gosh he missed this...

Last edited by Eric Tully on Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} Empty

Back to top Go down

I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next