Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 3 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:09 pm

As Sinbad started laughing, Eric moved his glance to look around, biting his inner cheek: why did Sinbad love so much teasing him? Oh well... he knew he was a far too easy target to Sinbad... He wasn't so sure that his prince-friend wouldn't actually try anything but it seemed like Sinbad really wanted to stay, and he had just promised to be more compliant... At his comment about his moans he blushed heavily: why did he always have to talk like that? That was always so embarrassing... oh, but who was he kidding? That was on of the reasons he loved him so much, no matter how much embarrassment he caused him... "fine..." he muttered shyly, finally opening the door and stepping in
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t335-eric-tully
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:42 pm

Sinbad grinned a bit as Eric agreed to staying in the castle before opening the doors with Sinbad following him in by his side. "How are you feeling Soma?" Sinbad remarked out as he quirked an eyebrow over at his friend who was sitting in the chair, reading a letter. He still seemed to be pouting but in general, he did look same old, same old. But everyone can cover their true expressions, although that's highly doubt-able with Soma who expressed his feelings blatantly.

Soma looked up from the letter at the sounds of the doors opening and Sinbad's question, wrinkling his nose at the sight of Eric and Sinbad together. Guess they talked things out, Soma thought to himself as he clicked his tongue in distaste. And it wasn't a wild guess. He could see the sexual tension around the two. The crow seemed to be hiding it pretty well, while Sinbad... He just permitted a sexual air around him anyway. It just seemed stronger today than usual. "Simply fine. Unfortunately I had no time to go sock one of the servant's cock or have them do the same to me." Soma answered out, slightly making fun of what Sinbad had said earlier before leaving. "Seems like you'll be having fun soon. Going to get dominated again?" Soma's lips turned upwards into a devilish smirk.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t83-sinbad-greyjoy-wip
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:49 pm

Eric walked in, still a hint of red on his cheeks. He could immediately feel Soma's glance on him, and he knew the prince was looking at him with hate, Eric just lowered his glance and avoided to look at him... and he especially did so at his comment about the servant: Dorne surely was a weird place! Did he have no shame or modesty? Didn't he care at all of what other people could think about him? His thoughts, though, were interrupted at Soma's question to Sinbad... Eric's mind went blank for a moment. He side-glanced at Sinbad, with a puzzled and questioning look. He didn't say anything but he didn't need to, the question on his face was evident: what is he talking about, Sinbad?
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 1:43 pm

Sinbad froze still as Soma spoke out about him being dominated, his eyebrow twitching as he clenched his teeth tightly. This was the wrong moment to be bringing up such matters. Especially with Eric standing beside him. And he could no doubt feel the other male's gaze upon him. But he didn't turn his head to look at Eric once. It had been the first time Sinbad had been dominated and it had be pleasuring. But it was still embarrassing to remember and admit as well. If he remembered correctly when Eric had been drunk, the male had tried once. But SInbad had stopped him from doing so and dominated the male. "What are you speaking about exactly?" Sinbad responded to Soma, glaring over at the male as he shifted a bit onto his left foot. Wishing that he'd drop the subject

Soma just grinned like a cheshire cat at the sight of the pissed of Sinbad and puzzled crow. Oh now this was delicious payback in it's glory. He tilted his head a bit before remarking, "Is dominated a bit too unclear? Virginity taken? Being screwed in the ass? Is that clearer?" He commented in an amused tone.

Sinbad's shoulder's tensed up, as the male cursed under his breath at how Soma's comment. "You really had to bring that crap up now?" Sinbad hissed in irritation as he rubbed at his forehead a bit before side glancing over at Eric. His cheeks were slightly pink from embarrassment. And he never really didn't get embarrassed easily and only rarely.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 1:55 pm

Eric felt like he had been just punched strongly in his stomach. For a moment he forgot how to breath. Sinbad... he knew Sinbad wouldn't wait for him that whole time, he knew he would find someone else... damn, he could even say he was happy he did, he wanted the male to be happy, to have a better life with someone else... he was ready to know that he had had other men and women, but this... Sinbad... in their relationship Sinbad had always been the dominant one, he said he never wanted it in any other way, and the truth was... Eric was ok with that... he was comfortable with it, he liked their relationship he way they had it, and he thought Sinbad did too... but if he accepted this from someone else... did it mean he was simply not good enough? He felt like he wanted to puke, all his paranoias feasting on the news, making him go nuts! But he couldn't blame Sinbad from that... he side glanced at him once again, seeing the red on his cheeks... on Sinbad! When ever did the male get embarrassed for anything? Someone else could have seen that as a perfect payback time... but not Eric. Again... it wasn't a fault... they had broken up... and he just didn't want to deal with that, not now, maybe not ever... but he wanted Sinbad to know he didn't care, at least he wanted him to think so. And he wanted to show him he would commit to his promise... Gaining all his braveness, he stretched a hand and tangled his fingers with Sinbad's fingers. He didn't need to talk, Sinbad knew how quiet he was, this was enough to let him know...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:10 pm

Soma nodded his head eagerly, chuckling softly at both of the male's reactions. "Of course! You lash out at me...I always get my pack back. Besides...I've been waiting for so long to tease you about it." He glanced over at the door to where Kocoum had disappeared into. "A bit disappointing that Kocoum wasn't here to tease you as well." he pouted a bit.

Sinbad glanced away quickly as the male's eyes widened a bit at him, cursing himself for feeling a bit guilty and embarrassed. He wasn't too sure to why he'd never had given Eric the chance to be the dominant one. Sinbad just didn't want to be submissive. Well except for the incident on the ship, though he had been pleasured into the idea. A bit curious to how it had felt. Sinbad jerked a bit before breathing out heavily as he felt Eric tangle his fingers with his fingers. He glanced back at Eric in surprise, before giving him a light smile before returning his gaze onto Soma. "I'd say I'm celebrating the fact that he's not here to tease me about such." He stayed silent for a moment before remarking out in a questionable tone, "I'd hate to be rude and all. But I rarely get to see Eric, so I think we may skip dinner for now. And catch up."
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:19 pm

Kocoum! The name made him stop breathing once again! The dornish guard! Now Soma's comment about 'fucking the crow too' made sense! He gulped, forcing himself to stay calm and not to give himself any mental images... he still wasn't blaming Sinbad for that, but jealousy was raging inside him. His SInbad with... no, he had to think of something else... He squeezed a bit more Sinbad's hand, and then he looked at him in surprise at his last affirmation. Oh, thank the gods! He wouldn't have been able to eat anything anyway, and he surely wasn't in the mood to hear more teasing from the prince!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3