Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:27 pm

Eric could feel his head spinning, it felt like he was going to have a panic attack, even if he tried to hide how out of balance he felt. He didn't mean to attack Sinbad either but he simply felt trapped... and what did he mean now that he was done with secrets? He forced himself to keep breathing normally, to look calm even if inside he was screaming: done with secrets? He damn knew he couldn't bring their relationship in the open! Sinbad had always known that was part of the deal with Eric! After the last time... he thought things could go back to their normality... was he giving him an ultimatum? Breathing was starting to become difficult... He stood up, turning toward Soma without really looking at him "I think it's better if I go. I'll return your clothes as I recover mines. The Lord Commander will be waiting for your answer." his voice was emotionless, blank, but a bit hoarse, giving away how his throat was terribly dry... He couldn't bring himself to look at Sinbad again, he was too afraid he would end up breaking down.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t335-eric-tully
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 6:18 pm

Kocoum just watched the exchange in the sidelines. Sipping wine and nibbling on a fried red pepper at times. Thinking he had figured the dynamics out. Sinbad had been lovers with this guy Eric but they broke up and Soma was there to put him back together. Interesting.
He looked up at Eric when he stood up about to leave. "Oh, I had your clothes sent to be washed...." He replied nonchalantly with a smirk. Like it was not a big deal that he had done so. "Looks like you are forced to wait until morning." He took a sip of his wine.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t294-kocoum-sand
Soma Martell

Soma Martell

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:53 pm

"Do as you please. Ignoring those and the situation revolving around you." Soma remarked out in a sour, cold tone, glancing away from the male. Clenching his fists tightly, holding back the urge to drown the crow with the bottle of whine that was on the table. The last time he had gotten so furious, such a thing had almost happened. Thankfully one of the servants stopped him in time. Kocoum didn't seemed like he was going to intervene which was a problem for the crow. On the other hand there was Sinbad. But Soma also had the urge to castrate the male for his sexual desires being a definite reason to how the male was back with the crow. Though losing a sex partner would definitely not send someone into a drunken stupor, so Soma had a pretty good guess that those feeling inside of Sinbad hadn't been extinguished but rather lit back up. His molten golden eyes glanced over at Kocoum, quirking an eyebrow at his cousin. "Ugh..don't tell me you want to screw the crow as well." Soma rolled his eyes in irritation, glancing away in annoyance. He rarely got into bad moods, but this was a situation concerning his friend being an imbecile.

Sinbad stayed silent for a moment before slamming his fist on the table, his dark blue eyes glaring at Soma before boring into Eric. He didn't like how Soma was speaking, especially that comment to Kocoum. And he wasn't too fond of Eric trying to run away from the situation and not face his fears. "You need to snap that whining mouth of yours. Or put it to good use on one of your servants." Sinbad directed at Soma in a sharp, snarky tone as he got up abruptly from his chair before pointing his finger at Eric. "I need to speak to you. And you're not going anywhere. That fucking asshole of a commander can wait." Sinbad growled lowly as he stalked around the table to Eric, quickly grabbing the bicep of the male and dragging him out of the dining room from prying ears and eyes.

Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t62-prince-soma-martell
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 4:14 pm

Forced to stay? Eric felt incredibly trapped... he couldn't leave with such clothes... he started wondering if he could just reach the laundry and recover his clothes, it didn't even matter if they were wet... It looked like the prince wanted to kill him on the spot with his glance... and what did he mean with 'screw the crow as well'? No, he didn't want to know, he just wanted to get out of there... but Sinbad apparently had different plans. And Gods did he look angry... He just stayed quiet while Sinbad dragged him away from the room, glad for one half he at least was getting way from the prince and his ambiguous guard but quite worried of what Sinbad had in mind. He did wanted to ask what was going on but he jus couldn't..
Back to top Go down
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 4:27 pm

Kocoum shot a glare at his cousin. "Now why would you think that?" He asked raising his eyebrow at him.
Once the two guests left to have their little talk he sighed and leaned back. "I had the clothes sent to the laundry because I wanted to ruffle Sinbad's feathers. But now it seems I ruffled yours too dear cousin." He sighed in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 6:01 pm

Soma breathed out heavily as he leaned forward, crossing his arms on the table before laying his head down on them. "...Don't freaking know....Just popped out of my mouth in anger." Soma cast his gaze in the direction of where Sinbad and Eric disappeared to. "Everyone's ruffled except you. Such an odd cousin." he murmured out in slightly amusement. The comment that Sinbad had made to him, hadn't really hurt him. He would love to just leave this room and go find someone to screw. He didn't care who's mouth was where. Just needed to get this incident off his mind for now.

Once they were out of sight, Sinbad brought them around a corner and pressed Eric against the wall, him facing Sinbad. "I'll speak to Soma later. But you on the other hand...need to stop running away." he spoke to the male, his dark blue eyes wee cold as ice. He didn't want to pretend with Eric here. Not in front of Soma. Sinbad wanted to kiss him and be close to him, cherishing him like a lover should be. Everyday. Not every time they schedule to meet at the brothel. Those days were past long and gone. Sinbad didn't want secrets anymore. But it seemed like Eric expected everything to go back to what it was before their break-up. "You need to face your fears. If you don't, you'll lose me. And yourself." Sinbad told the male in a stern tone, thought softening a bit at the end. Yet his chilly gaze was still upon the male.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t83-sinbad-greyjoy-wip
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 6:22 pm

Eric followed Sinbad for a short while before he found himself pinned to the wall, Sinbad's eyes cold as eyes staring at him. Sinbad was really pissed, Eric knew that glance, he had seen it before, in the days when they were together, during some of their fights. And he never learnt to handle the uncomfortable feeling it gave him. In the past he would have most likely run away, but he couldn't do it now, not only cause Sinbad was blocking him against the wall and cause he couldn't leave the prince's palace without his clothes, but also because he didn't want to lose Sinbad... As he mentioned the possibility to lose him Eric instinctively grabbed Sinbad's arm. No, no he couldn't lose him, he couldn't... but what was he supposed to do? "What do you want me to do?" he asked looking down, his voice expressing all his torment and desperation. He couldn't ask him to bring their relationship in the sunlight... if someone knew... he would lose his honor, he would disgrace his name, he would lose his family and e would most likely be tortured and killed back on the wall...

Last edited by Eric Tully on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 6:30 pm

Kocoum only chuckled at his cousin. "Why should I be ruffled? It's them who are having the issues not me." Kocoum leaned forward to reach for some bread and dipping it into the stew. Snacking on that.
"You think Sinbad is making a mistake getting back together with that guy?" He asked his cousin.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 7:24 pm

Sinbad's cold gaze faltered a bit as the male grabbed his arm and asked him that question. For once Sinbad just wasn't sure of what to say. The male surely didn't want to lose him. But on the other hand, there was the male's honor, family, and the nights watch. He didn't give a flipping shit about the first two but the third reason did bother him. They'd kill Eric surely if they knew of their relationship and such. You'd think that westeros would stop being an ass and just shut it about it being a sin and calling it vulgar. Sinbad wasn't going to be ruled by scared shits who thought this was right and that was wrong. But it seemed unfortunately that wasn't the case for Eric who been brainwashed by such.

He breathed out heavily as he glanced down at the male. "We'll keep it from those who would speak of our relationship to the Nights Watch or your family. But...just stop acting like a frightened rabbit every time your're around me." He paused for a moment before he leaned down and rested his forehead against the male's forehead as well. "Enjoy your time with me even though it's a friendly facade to others. How can we enjoy being together if your fear consumes you?" Sinbad answered the male in a soft murmur.

Soma huffed a bit over at his cousin, pouting a bit. "You were enjoying that scene a bit too much," Soma whined, sticking his tongue out at the male before quieting at his question. He stared over in the direction blankly. "If the male is just going to get afraid again and leave him then yes. They just need to compromise on some damn level..." Soma hid his face in his arms, mumbling, "Not helping his ass with a second breakup."
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 7:37 pm

Eric held his breath during the moment of silence, hoping that Sinbad wasn't giving up on him. Sinbad's words both reassured him and scared him: he wasn't sure he could do what the guy wanted from him... but as Sinbad's forehead touched his he felt like it didn't matter: there was only one important thing now, he didn't want to lose Sinbad... even though that was going to comport some difficulties... "I'll try..." he replied, looking down again, hoping that this could be enough for the other male...
Back to top Go down
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 8:00 pm

He smirked. "Well yes I was enjoying it. It's not everyday I see you so pissed at someone."
But when Soma answered to his question he just merely nodded. "Well I think Sinbad is a big boy. If he risks having his heart stomped on again then it's his choice. You don't have to pick up the pieces every time he gets turned down." He patted his cousin on the shoulder.
"Just out of curiosity are you going to give him the men and weapons the watch requested?" He asked smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 9:57 pm

Sinbad sighed softly under his breath before giving the male a light smile as he leaned away off him. "Thank you...Come on now..chin up."Sinbad brought his hand up and lifted the male's chin before pulling his hand back. He tilted his head a bit as he finally got a close up of the male in Dorne clothes. "I kinda like those clothes on you." he remarked, giving the male a cheeky grin. Then glanced in the direction of the dining room with a blank expression. "Don't mind Soma much. I've known him since I was young. He's protective."
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 10:06 pm

He smiled relieved, knowing that it was enough for him, at least for now... it wasn't going to be easy for him, but it was worth it. He was almost disappointed Sinbad moved away from him, he was actually enjoying their contact, but at his compliment a slight blush appeared on his cheeks "It feels weird... you know, not to wear black... and those clothes are so damn light!" then, as he spoke about Soma, he shook his head "I can't be mad at someone who's trying to protect you, I can only be thankful." he replied honestly, shrugging on the last part: it was true, even if the prince did make him feel uneasy and unwelcome, and he wasn't comfortable with the fact he knew bout them but... apparently he needed to get used to that "He's... he's not going to tell, right?" he asked, failing at hiding his concern, but he needed to know if, in a lust of revenge, the prince could spoil his secret to the lord commander or to someone else...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:45 am

Sinbad grinned in delight at the sight of the blush among the male's cheeks. "I think you mean comfortable." he teased Eric, chuckling softly at the male's mini rant about the clothes. It was a nice little change to see him in other colors besides all black. Though the Dorne colors didn't really suit him, although Sinbad couldn't complain about the clothes on Eric at all. Sinbad took notice of the male's concern with Soma, giving him a reassuring smile. "He won't tell. Soma might be childish but he does take notice of serious situations." Sinbad remarked, shrugging his shoulders. Even if Soma tried to use that as a thread, Sinbad would definitely get into it with Soma.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 12:04 pm

"I'm comfortable enough with my usual clothes, thank you." he mumbled in reply to Sinbad's teasing, but he still had to hide an amused smile. He was simply used o his clothes, but he could remember he found them painfully uncomfortable at the beginning... As Sinbad reassured him about Soma, he felt his muscles relaxing a bit, realizing only in that moment he had been in tension the whole time. At least, then, he could consider his secret safe in that palace... even if it still felt weird and unsettling the fact that someone else knew... and it scared him that Sinbad was tired of secrets... but he had tried to live without him, and he didn't want to go back there. If in the end he had to throw himself down from the wall... it was at least worth to try... "Do we... have to go back...?" he asked after a short while, quite hoping that Sinbad would say no...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 12:31 pm

Soma huffed a bit in annoyance as he glanced away from his cousin with a slight pout. "I'm not always full of sunshine, dear." he remarked out, sticking his tongue out at Kocoum. He scowled a bit, wrinkling his nose a bit. "First time I had ever seen him break down before..." he grumbled lightly, shrugging his shoulders slightly. His molten golden eyes returned it's gaze back onto Kocoum. "I don't know. I was just going to drop this crap onto my grandfather and let him deal with it." Soma grumbled.

Sinbad just laughed a bit under his breath at the male's response, shaking his head a bit. "Oh really? I remember you complaining quite alot about those uncomfortable clothes on you when we went at it," Sinbad smirked devilishly, his eyes gleaming in delight at those memories. Even in the horse stable and in the room, those clothes of Eric had been trouble. Trying to get those clothes off of the male really just increased his sexual frustration. But with the clothes on him now. It be easy to just slip them of the male due to the silk material. Sinbad liked that idea. "You know that would be rude." Sinbad sighed out lightly, quirking an eyebrow at Eric. Especially since the Prince was his friend...and that he'd have a temper tantrum if he found out.
Back to top Go down
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 12:44 pm

He laughed at his cousins antics again. Again with the pouting and sticking his tongue out.
Moving slightly to reach for the letter his eyes skimming over the text and then handing it back to him. "You know your grandfather won't be here always to make these decisions for you. How about you start with this one." He noted pointing at the letter. "If you want I can go and arrange it all right now." He said taking the letter and moving out of the dining room to get everything ready and organized for the crow to leave tomorrow.

Last edited by Kocoum Sand on Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 1:00 pm

Sinbad’s comment made Eric blush once again and even more: ok, point taken, Sinbad was right. And the memories he awoke with that comment didn’t help a bit with his embarrassment. He had to deviate quickly his thought from those memories before his body decided to have a not welcome reaction, since those thin clothes wouldn’t be able to hide it… They could have been good in he bedroom, but they surely weren’t good for every day life, at least not for his standards. “Yeah, I know…” he sighed, he knew they had to go back, he just quite hoped they could avoid that… But if they needed to go back, there was at least something he wanted to do first… closing the little distance between them he kissed him on the lips, passionately but quickly, before he moved away, is cheeks slightly red, “Lead the way…”
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:54 am

Sinbad smirked in delight at the reddening cheeks of the male before him, chuckling a bit. "Alight then. I see that we agree." he remarked out with a light grin. He was about to say something else before about to lead the male back to the dining room. But was quickly distracted by the shy male closing the distance between them and feeling the male quickly kissing him passionately. But it ended so quick. He gave the male a despaired look, raising an eyebrow at Eric. "Tempting me in those clothes..is not a good idea." Sinbad mused, licking his lips from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 11:33 am

"You said we need to go back so better not get any idea!" He replied blushing again and looking away to hide a small grin. Sinbad wasn't the only one to be tempted... but the knowledge they had to head back and face the prince... yeah, well, that was a huge cockblocker. "Oh, by the way..." he said while starting to move "I... well, I don't need to leave tomorrow, I can stay in Dorne for a short while..." he looked at him with an apologetic smile: yeah, he had lied to Soma, big surprise. He just wanted to get away from that fucked up situation! And he didn't think he had to mention that he still wasn't planning to stay in the palace... "I've been quick coming here, took a ship, you know... the Lord commander doesn't expect me to be back so soon..." He had been as quick as he could, knowing that SInbad was in Dorne he hoped to be able to finish his mission quickly and spend with him some time... obviously, he didn't expect to meet him during his mission!
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 4:09 pm

Sinbad placed his hands on his hips as he tilted his head as he stared over at the male. He laughed a bit in delight at the sight of the blushing and the glimpse of a grin. "Says the one who initiated the kiss." he teased, quirking an eyebrow at Eric. This male was deliberately tempting him and this was a bad place to do so. Especially since Sinbad had a room at the castle so he could just swoop the male off there. But thought against it as he started moving towards the dining room with the male His eyes widened a bit as Eric replied that he could stay in Dorne for a short while. "You're speaking the truth right?" Sinbad quickly asked with surprise and delight in his tone. He gave the male a devilish grin as he side glanced at the male. "You will definitely be in my presence most of the time. I'll make sure of that," Sinbad remarked, winking at the male.

Soma glanced down at the letter for a moment before back up at Kocoum, shrugging his shoulders. "I guess I shall do that then." he remarked as he slowly sat up, rubbing the back of his neck. "I guess you can check with the jailers and see if he could spare some men for the night's watch. Also go speak to the closet Blacksmith near the palace. He should know from a previous order that the night's watch had gotten before. Pay him to double the weapons..it'll keep them out of Dorne for a while." he replied out to Kocoum, leaning back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 4:49 pm

"Just most of the time? I was hoping for all..." he replied, far more boldly than usual, but his embarrassment at what he had just said himself was evident. Still, it didn't stop him from continuing "After all, I did try to be quick just to stay with you..." his voice lowered in the last phrase, almost like he was ashamed of admitting that: well, he did use money improperly, spending them on a trip that wasn't planned... but if he could stay with Sinbad more than just a couple of days, he had no regrets, no regrets at all! But as usual, as always, admitting out loud how much he cared for the male was always something that embarrassed him. "Do you know any tavern or hostel we can stay in?" he asked, still walking toward the dining room. If he had a choice, he would have gladly avoided that, but knowing he had no other choice... he preferred at least to get it over with quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:21 am

Sinbad raised his eyebrow at the boldness of Eric's claim, wondering where that frightened deer had ran off to. "Well I was going to say that the rest of the time would be for your rest for yourself and...your ass." Sinbad murmured in a teasing tone as his hand slightly grazed among the male's back-end, his actions was hidden from anyone heading their way. Even if the male was still in bed resting, Sinbad would probably be in bed with him. Just wanting to have to male in his arms once more. He tilted his head at the male's remark, grinning in delight at the question. "You know....I do have a private room in the castle." Sinbad answered the male with a devilish smirk. The sight of Eric on a silk adorned bed seemed marvelous to him right now.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:36 am

Eric jumped in surprise at Sinbad's touch, blushing for that and for his words... oh gods... something told him he was gonna need a lot of rest... At his words about the room, though, he stopped walking: they had reached the doors of the dining room but he didn't want to get in without discussing this first. "Wait... you... you don't wanna stay here... do you?" he looked puzzled "You friend is gonna kill me in my sleep!" he complained, trying not to look as scared as he was... and failing. He could spend weeks beyond the wall, fighting wildlings and giants, but this... this made the life beyond the wall look like a happy pic-nic to Eric...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:55 am

Sinbad chuckled softly as the male jumped in surprise by his touch in amusement. When he took notice that Eric had stopped at the door, Sinbad did the same as well. He stayed silent for a moment as he took in Eric's comments and puzzled expression. Until he started to laugh a bit at the male's fear of Soma. "There's no way he'd kill you Eric. Tempted, perhaps. But to actually commit it? Then no." Sinbad shook his head a bit, amused that his lover was scared of Soma. "Of course I do. It would have more privacy. You don't have to suppress your moans here like in a tavern room." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}   Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awkward moments in Dorne... {TAG: Soma, Sinbad, Kocoum}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next