Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 5 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:28 pm

He had just the time to mutter "because it's embarrassing..." to Sinbad's question before he found himself flat on his stomach. Talking about embarrassing... Eric's cheeks just couldn't be redder that they were in that moment. "Then just stop looking!" He replied at Sinbad's comment in a slightly high pitched voice. He knew that the bastard was enjoying all of this... he wasn't exactly angry, even if his voice did sound like such: it was, though, more a mix of embarrassment and slight fear the guy would actually go ahed with his desires... and... was there even a hint of desire from Eric himself?
He wondered how he could have actually missed that, but his answer to himself was immediate: because with him, even in that embarrassing moment, even in that exposed position, even feeling so sore... he knew he could be himself. And that for some weird reason, he was loved. Pushing away the tender feeling that he didn't feel to share when finding himself in such position because of the other male, he mumbled, "Or you could just help me get my pants" while he tried to stretch more to catch his pants, still without any use: they were still a whole hand away from his reach.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t335-eric-tully
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:26 am

Sinbad laughed out in delight as the male told him to stop looking, amused by Eric’s reaction to his earlier comment. “It’s hard not to.” Sinbad chuckled lightly as his gaze was glued to the male’s ass again. And why should he? Wasn’t everyday that Sinbad could get this nice of a view to see. He had to bite his lip harshly at the male’s high pitched voice, wondering where that came from. It was so easy to tease the other male so much. And so enjoyable as well. “Besides, I love the view.” Sinbad remarked, raising an eyebrow as the male still continued to try and reach for his pants. Well he was determined, wasn’t he? Sinbad thought to himself amused, shaking his head in response to the male’s suggestion. “Now…you should already know my answer to that, Eric.” He simply responded, staring over at the stretched out male before letting out a deep sigh. “No pants tonight.” He murmured devilishly as he reached out and gripped the male’s sides, pulling him up and back into Sinbad’s chest.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t83-sinbad-greyjoy-wip
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:43 am

Eric's cheeks couldn't take more color, or they would have at Sinbad's comment. Fucking teaser... he was toying with him and Eric knew, but could do nothing but fall into his game. Beside... eve if he would never admit that, even if he would never give Sinbad this satisfaction... didn't he love his game? And deep inside he knew that Sinbad knew, but he could at least still deny it. He was still trying to get his pants when he suddenly felt the boy's hands on his hips and found himself once again in his arms. He did think for a moment to try to wriggle away and try once more to reach his pants, but after all... he didn't want to. To hell his sense of shame and his shyness, he didn't want to move from his arms. Relaxing his muscles, he leaned his head back, closing his eyes, resting it on Sinbad's chest, next to his throat "Has it really been three years?" he asked lowly. It didn't feel like such. It felt like it was yesterday when they were doing the same things on a monthly basis and even more often. If he hadn't had the memory of the pain due to the separation to remember him i was all true, he wouldn't have believed they had been apart for so long...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:34 pm

When Sinbad had the other male against him, and had expected for the male to try and wriggle out of his grasp. But to his surprise, Eric relaxed against his chest and leaned back onto Sinbad. Dark blue eyes glanced down at the male, who head rested against his chest with eyes closed. He took a mental picture of such a moment of the usually shy male. Sinbad sighed softly though at the male's low question, glancing up as he leaned his back against the headrest. "It has. Three years without you." Sinbad grumbled to himself as he wrapped his arms around the male a bit more at this statement. He didn't want to let go. Not now. Not ever.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 1:45 pm

As Sinbad hugged him tighter, Eric put his hands on his arms, without moving, still with his eyes closed. He didn't want to move, he simply shifted a bit, getting more comfortable. But there was no other place in the world he wanted to be... and still and yet he knew he would have to go soon, he was already late and on the wall he was actually waited, there was a mission waiting for him... Right. That mission... All that had happened lately had almost made him forget... seeing Tycho after so long, meeting Sinbad... he almost forgot he had to go beyond the wall... He would have gladly avoided the subject, but he never knew how much time those kind of mission could take. And their discussion didn't go anywhere... it lead to trust... trust that Sinbad couldn't give him, and he couldn't blame him... He tightened more his grip on his arms as he opened his eyes, staring in the void "I need to go beyond the wall as I get back." he had never been so direct on this subject, but he needed to ask him a specific question "Will I see you again after?" His voice seemed calm, apatic, but his heart was beating like crazy and he was sure that Sinbad could feel it. He needed to know, and he wasn't sure he could bear a no...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:47 pm

Sinbad smiled a bit as the male shifted a bit against him and placed his hands upon Sinbad's arms. He was glad that the male was staying right here in his arms. That's where he was suppose to be after all. His eyebrows furrowed a bit as the male finally spoke about going beyond the wall when he went back to the night's watch. His grip tightened even more around the male protectively. Sinbad remembered the times when Eric kept talk about the wall to a minimum when they met. And every time that he had questioned Eric about it and if he was doing alright, the male always caught him off guard with starting the affections first. Curse his damn sexual desire for the man sometimes. It had been used quite alot against him when they had been together and Eric didn't want to answer him. Sinbad stayed silent for a moment before nodding his head lightly. Smiling a bit as he felt the male's heartbeat get faster at the question. "Of course. It's all up to you if you come or not. I"ll be waiting," Sinbad murmured as he breathe in the male's sweet scent.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 3:11 pm

He waited Sinbad's answer with bated breath, and he was able to breath normally again only after he heard his reply. Yes. He said yes. Eric closed his eyes again, biting his lower lip, delighting himself in going again and again to his answer with his mind.
The realization of what had just happened suddenly hit him: he was there, after three long years, in the arms of the only man he had ever loved, after reconnecting with him in a way he didn't even thought possible, after making love with him with a passion he didn't think he could feel again... Those three years of sadness and loneliness were over, he couldn't go back to that, he wouldn't, he didn't want to. He didn't care if that was wrong, if he should have, if they could get caught... If he lost Sinbad once more he knew he would have died. Fuck all his reasons, fuck the right thing. He had tried to do the right thing and it hd been hell.
Opening again his eyes he turned his head backwards, toward his, nuzzling his nose. "I'll come. I promise." No matter what, he would come. He would allow nothing to keep him away from Sinbad, no this time, not the giants beyond the walls, not white walkers, not even death itself.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 1:27 pm

Sinbad smiled lightly as the male nuzzled his nose affectionately, and responding with a positive answer. He sighed softly in relief a bit at the male's answer. "You better," he murmured softly as he angled his head a bit and leaned down, kissing Eric on the lips sweetly. "Come on now. You need some rest. Especially your ass," Sinbad informed the male, giving him a cheeky grin at the last remark. Sometimes it was always a joy to be the reason behind Eric being sore and tired. He gestured his head to the bed as he loosened his grip around the male so they could get situated in the bed.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 2:23 pm

Eric smiled to Sinbad, enjoying that little kiss. He almost enjoyed those moments of sweetness more than sex itself. As the other male commented that was time to go to sleep he blushed a little for his remark about his ass. He sighed, he was so comfortable... but after a moment, as Sinbad loosened his grip, he moved slowly away. He grimaced just a bit for the pain, but his ass was luckily getting better. He stood up on his knees, turning so he could reach his side of the bed but, after a moment, he turned toward Sinbad instead and hugged him, throwing his arms around his neck and hiding his face next to his throat. Gods he had missed him so much... he wanted to tell him how much he loved him, how incredibly important he was to him... he had told him only once, when he left him... but he just couldn't bring himself to say the words...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 4:03 pm

Sinbad watched as the male moved away from him slowly as he himself got comfortable on the bed. He had thought that the male was going to his side of the bed, but suddenly Eric had thrown his arms around his neck, hugging Sinbad tightly. Sinbad blinked in surprise at the action feeling the male hiding his face next to his throat. But he softly just chuckled at the adorable, affectionate antics of the male as he wrapped his arms around the male's waist and pulling him close him. "So you prefer this way to sleep now? Better only be with me," Sinbad remarked to Eric in a low joking tone, giving him a light smile.To have the male so close to him right now, really bought back wonderful memories of being with Eric every chance they gotten.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 4:18 pm

Eric sighed, giving up on his attempt to speak. After all, Sinbad knew anyway. "idiot..." he commented without being able to hide his amusement. "Like I didn't tell you there was nobody else..." He whispered still hiding his face next to his throat. He sighed then moved his head to kiss the corner of Sinbad's mouth before he rolled away, moving to the other side of the bed murmuring a "goodnight"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 4:40 pm

Sinbad chuckled lightly under his breath as the male remarked him as an idiot and such. "Oh? Where do you think you're going?" he commented out, raising an eyebrow as the male kissed the corner of his mouth before moving to the other side of the bed. "I liked that position very much." he scoffed a bit as he scooted to Eric's side of the bed, wrapping his arms tightly around the male's waist so he couldn't escape. "Goodnight" Sinbad murmured into Eric's ear with a cheeky smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}   I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

I wasn't expecting to see you again... {TAG Sinbad}
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5