Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} Empty
PostSubject: So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}   So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:30 pm

Eric followed Sinbad in silence through the corridors, still holding his hand. He didn't say anything, nor did the other male. He felt numbed by the news, he still had a hard time believing it... but as much as he would love to deny it, he knew it was true... SInbad, his SInbad, not just with another man... but being dominated by one... he felt sick just thinking about it... why? Why would Sinbad want this? And... why not with him? Truth was, he didn't want to be the dominant, now more than ever... what if he simply wasn't good enough? He had spent his whole life knowing he wasn't enough for his family... he wasn't good enough for the crows as well, damn, he spent half his time being punished for something he did, but for Sinbad... he had hoped that he could be what he wanted, in the years he had started loosing part of his self loathing thanks to him... and now... maybe he just wasn't enough as a man, as a person...
As they reached SInbad's room, Sinbad made him step in and closed the door behind him. Eric stared at the floor, unsure on what to do or say... he didn't even take a look at the room.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t335-eric-tully
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}   So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:44 pm

Sinbad sighed heavily as he closed the door behind him before staring at the back of Eric's head for a bit. They had both been silent on their way to Sinbad's room. It had been just so freaking nerve whacking to say the least. What could either say in a situation like this after hearing that your lover had been dominated by another male? "Eric..." Sinbad murmured before leading the male over to the silk adorned bed and sitting them both down onto it. He wasn't quite sure of what to say or do either. Except pulling the male into a tight embrace. He already knew that there were many things that were just flying around in the male's head. Questions mostly. "Come on now. I know you want to say something." he spoke out as he held the male in a hug.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t83-sinbad-greyjoy-wip
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}   So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 4:21 pm

Eric simply followed Sinbad toward the bed and sat down when he did so, thankful when he pulled him closer hugging him. He hid his face between Sinbad's throat and his shoulder, hugging him tight. He didn't know what to say... he didn't even know if he wanted to say anything, even after Sinbad invited him to do so... but what could he say? What could he possibly what to say? He had no right to judge him or say anything, he was free, they had broken up, and beside... it wasn't a fault if Sinbad wanted to try it with someone else... it hurt, but it wasn't a fault... and what could he ask? Why? He wasn't sure he wanted to know... he didn't want to hear if the answer was 'you're not enough'. "I..." he sighed, tightening his grip on him... he just didn't want to lose him... "It's fine... you don't need to say anything, it's fine..." he murmured in the end, Sinbad didn't need to justify himself...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}   So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:34 pm

Sinbad sighed out heavily when Eric didn't question him at all. But instead just told him that he didn't have to say anything.Yet it just didn't feel right. He brought one hand up and swept at the male's raven hair, sighing softly under his breath. "I don't feel the need to...it's just I feel that I have to. The thoughts in your mind simply go haywire sometimes." Sinbad responded to the male's murmur, grimacing a bit. It reminded him of that incident when they hadn't been officially together. Some things had happened, thoughts weren't expressed that could've prevent the event of Eric getting so drunk and fucked by another man. "So it's definitely not fine."
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}   So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:53 pm

Eric gulped, but it was almost painful to do so. He didn't want to move... he wanted to stay like this, in Sinbad's arms, closing his eyes, hiding his face, clinging to him like life depended on it... As always, Sinbad could read him as an open book, and he was right... the thoughts in his mind were going haywire... but what could he say that could make things better? He was so scared to fuck things up more... right now when he had finally been reunited to the male... "What should I say then?" he muttered without moving
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}   So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:07 pm

"...Whatever's going through your mind right now. Don't hold anything back," Sinbad replied, smiling a reassuring smile. He could take what was in the male's mind. Even though he had some doubt. The male had came to Dorne and had news just sprung onto him out of nowhere. Just because Sinbad had ended up in Dorne even he had thought the male to be beyond the wall. "I can take it." he commented, shrugging his shoulders as he glanced down at the male.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}   So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:23 pm

Eric tightened his grip once more on him before, all of a sudden, he let go of him and stood up, starting to walk up and down the room. He did it when he was really tense, it helped him wearing off the frustration... but he could feel it grow more and more into him, frustration and angst were almost chocking him... "Look I... I knew you would find someone, I didn't expect you to wait for me..." and he was honest, it didn't matter if he did so, that was his choice, that was just cause he was done that way... "I-I hoped for you to find someone else, someone better, so you could be happy..." he kept passing a hand through his hair, trying to manage his own thoughts, to express them in words..."it's just... I didn't want to know that... I... I didn't want to know I wasn't enough..." there was bitterness in his voice, but it was against himself... and he wasn't sure Sinbad could understand what he meant... on the other hand, he wasn't sure he wanted him to understand it... because, as his father used to say, admitting a weakness was a weakness itself, and being weak was something Eric had learnt to dread and fear...

Last edited by Eric Tully on Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}   So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:52 pm

Sinbad felt Eric in his arms and then he was gone out of his arms, walking up and down the room. He simply just sat there, missing the male being in his arms already. But kept his lips tightly shut as he watched the male with a curious gaze. Sort of dreading to what the male was about to spill out to him. As he sat there, he listened to the male quietly while slightly rubbing the back of his right hand out of habit. Sinbad quickly shook his head as Eric got to start speaking about not wanting to know that he wasn't enough. Was this about the dominance subject? "Eric..." He murmured as he got up off the bed and walked over to Eric, reached out and laid his hand on the male's shoulder. "Why do you think that you're not enough?" He paused for a moment before sighing out heavily. "You do know that...you're my first real relationship, right? And will be my only one as well." Sinbad murmured out.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}   So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:51 am

As Sinbad touched his shoulder, he stopped walking, giving the other male his back. He listened in silence. Why did he think he wasn't enough? Because he had never been enough for anyone... and he had always feared that he would end up not being enough for Sinbad as well... after all, in anybody else judged him 'not enough', why should Sinbad think any differently? But when Sinbad affirmed he was not only his first, but his only real relationship, Eric could feel himself melting. He turned around and hugged Sinbad again, tight, hiding once again his face. "I... I just... I didn't know... I didn't...t think... you wanted to... to... switch places..." he muttered after a while, blushing at his own words. It sounded almost ridiculous saying that out loud, why was he making such a drama about such a petty thing? Sinbad would probably laugh at him now... and the truth was... he almost hoped so, he wanted to hear he was wrong, he wanted to know he had nothing to worry about...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}   So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 12:13 pm

Sinbad waited for a bit in silence till the other male turned around and hugged him tightly. He smiled a bit as he hugged Eric back. His eyebrow raised a bit at Eric explanation about the whole dominance. Bingo. He had been right. He laughed a bit under his breath at this, shaking his head slightly. "Believe me Eric...that had been only a one time thing. And I'm not entirely sure myself to why I did so." Sinbad replied to the male, before glancing down at him. "Do you want to dominated me or something?" he asked out blatantly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}   So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 9:12 pm

There it was, Sinbad's laugh: it was incredible how such a simple thing could be so embarrassing and so soothing in the same time... Just one time thing... did that mean Sinbad didn't want such a thing? Did it mean he was fine with their usual roles? Eric had just started thinking if he was willing to switch them... if he himself would be able to be the dominant one when Sinbad asked him. "NO!" he squealed immediately at his question, jumping back and out of their hug, blushing as a ripe tomato "gods! Why do you have to say things like this?" he muttered embarrassed, looking down and trying to hide his feeling. He brought a hand on his neck, looking away and avoiding eye contact, not even realizing how he was wearing once again that puppy-eye look that Sinbad seemed to appreciate so much....
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}   So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:14 am

Sinbad blinked in surprise, but immediately grinned in amusement as the male quickly jumped away from him, yelling out a 'No!' and blushing so damn red! He rolled his eyes a bit at the male's later remark, placing his hands on his hips as he gave Eric an unimpressed expression. "Because I just simply can. Because I'm Sinbad." he said in a matter of fact tone, tilting his head at the other male. His eyes gleaming a bit at the sight of the puppy-eye look that dawned the male's face. A devilish smirk adorned his lips at this. "Oh? Had I assumed right?" he grinned seductively as he took a step towards the male.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}   So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 8:28 am

Damn right, he was Sinbad and Eric should not be surprised, but even after all those years he still couldn't help but jump and blush at the males remarks. As Sinbad stepped again toward him, he could once again sense the male's scent: it was intoxicating... As he stole a glance at Sinbad's face he could notice his devilish grin, Gods he loved so much that smirk, even if it usually meant for him a sore ass... or maybe exactly for this... His question made him shift uncomfortably before he shook his head, still without looking up. No, no he didn't want to... not now anyway. What burnt for him was the fact that Sinbad had decided to share such an intimate experience with someone else, but he wasn't eager to try that. What if he failed him? What if he really proved himself to be 'not enough'? What if Sinbad preferred that... that living armchair he had slept with!? "Do...do you want me to?" he asked, giving up on hiding his embarrassment, after all it was pointless, Sinbad could read him so easily anyway...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}   So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:40 pm

Sinbad stepped closer to the male until he was right in front of the male, looking down at the male's embarrassed expression. He tilted his head at the male who seemed to be lost in his own thoughts for a moment before asking such a simple yet adorable question. "...I wouldn't stop you like the last time when you were drunk out of your mind." Sinbad answered in a light murmur, giving the male a reassuring smile. "Though I have a request..." Sinbad drawled off as he reached out down with both hands around the male, gripping Eric' ass and pulling him up against him. "Both of our asses will be sore tonight." he finished as his hands slightly kneaded the male's cheeks. "Please be gentle?" he teased the younger male, winking down at him in delight. Which was utter bullshit. The Greyjoy male loved rough and hard sex.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}   So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 3:44 pm

Urgh! He wouldn't stop him?! That really meant he wanted it! Eric's eyes widened as he lost all his color from his face, getting suddenly pale. That was too much pressure, no, he didn't want it, Sinbad wanted too many changes... first asking him a more open relationship, now this... why, why couldn't he live with what they already had? And was he ever going to stop teasing him about that time he got drunk? Eric replied mumbling under his breath something that vaguely sounded like a I... I wasn't...I... didn't... didn't mean to... I wasn't trying to... .
He rose slightly his glance as Sinbad spoke up again, gasping as he grabbed him, starting kneading his ass... Damn light dornish clothes! He could feel Sinbad's touch like there was nothing in between, and they couldn't hide at all his immediate reaction, that he was sure Sinbad could feel with their closeness...
And now the male was even teasing him! The only reason why he didn't blush was cause he was still pale, and he was pale cause he was scared, and even though SInbad wanted to reassure him he didn't feel calm or confident at all! Damn, Sinbad actually expected him to do that! If Sinbad wasn't keeping him in his arms, so close to the male, Eric would have probably just run away, no matter how much he desired the male, he was simply terrified at the possibility of disappointing Sinbad, of proving himself not worth it... "S-Sinbad... stop..." he moaned under his breath, looking away
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}   So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:13 pm

Sinbad paused for a moment when he took notice of the male's pale face. His eyebrows furrowed a bit at this. "Are you okay, Eric?" he asked in a worried tone as he pulled his hands away from the male's ass. Had he terrified the male of the whole dominating thing? Why would the male be so worried or scared about dominated Sinbad? Sinbad had seen the male with women, so the male of course had a chance of dominating him. Especially since Sinbad was allowing him to do so. Why did he feel that the male was going to try to run from him? Sinbad had that slight feeling and reached out, taking a hold of the male's hand. "Are you scared?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}   So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 6:25 pm

Eric was quite surprised to see that Sinbad actually stopped, though he had the feeling it was more for the lack of color on his face than for his request. He could feel in his voice Sinbad was worried for him... damn he didn't want to worry him! He felt always guilty when he made him worried, although the way Sinbad showed concern about him was something Eric loved, it made him feel like he was actually important to the male, it made him feel loved... He shifted a bit, uncomfortably, unsure of what to say. He didn't want to say he was scared, he didn't want to admit his weakness. But as always, Sinbad managed somehow to read his mind and, without mincing words, he asked if he was scared. Eric gulped, looking down, avoiding to look at Sinbad, instinctively squeezing the male's hand. For a moment he actually thought of just running away, but instead he ended up resting his forehead on Sinbad's shoulder with a sigh. He didn't say anything, but at that point he didn't really need to, Sinbad could easily figure out he was right...'idiot, idiot, idiot, i'm just an idiot, a weak, stupid idiot...' He mentally cursed himself thousand times, frowning and closing his eyes. It wasn't like he hadn't done such things with women... but... even with women he was ok with letting them take the lead, and he was always gentle, delicate... he knew Sinbad... what if that wasn't enough? Especially after the other... curse himself! Curse the prince too! He jus couldn't remove the mental image of SInbad with that Dornish guard...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}   So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 11:40 am

Sinbad knew that he got his answer the moment that Eric simply looked down at the ground and squeezing his hand. "Are you scared...that you wouldn't satisfy me Eric?" he murmured as the male rested his forehead against his shoulder. That was highly impossible. There was no way that the male could never satisfy him. Sinbad craved the male so much, was it that hard to see? Did he have to keep this male bed ridden for a damn week to show him how much Sinbad wanted him? Cause he would do so. "I love you Eric...Don't you see that?" He murmured softly into the male's ear, as he stroked along the male's back in a tender, loving way. "If you think that you wouldn't be enough...You better wipe that thought from your mind this instance." Sinbad demanded towards the male in a stern tone.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}   So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:03 pm

He only stiffened lightly at Sinbad's question, without moving: gods the male could always guess what was in his mind, which was uncomfortably embarrassing but in the same time a huge relief since Eric had quite some problems expressing himself... As Sinbad declared he loved him, Eric held his breath for a moment. Oh, he loved and dreaded when the male said so... cause he wished he was able to reciprocate, to say so too... but he just never managed to speak the words. He knew Sinbad knew that already, he knew he wasn't expecting those words from him, he knew the male knew already he loved him as well, and still... he felt quite guilty for staying silent in those moments. Still, SInbad's stroking on his back made him soon relax once again. At his last comment, he rose his head again, stepping only slightly away from him, still holding the male's hand "Are you sure you wouldn't prefer that... dornish giant..?" he asked blushing, looking away with a puppy look that didn't manage to hide his jealousy. He regret immediately speaking up, exposing his emotions so much, but the damage was already done and beside... he wanted to know the answer...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}   So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:34 pm

Sinbad took the silence as what he expected it to mean. The male had only said those words before he had broken up with Sinbad. But nonetheless Sinbad knew that the male did truly love him. He just couldn't speak out the words. His lover was shy with exposing such feelings in words. Sinbad was fine with not hearing the words, even if it hurt a little. But having the male in his arms and such was good enough for him. He blinked down at the male's comment as Eric stepped away from him, holding his hand still. Sinbad just couldn't help it, but laugh a bit at what the male had called Kocoum. "D-Dornish Giant? R-Really Eric?" he chuckled, as he tried to control his laughter. Sinbad shook his head quickly though. "I only want one person. And that person is you."
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}   So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:45 pm

Eric blushed even more as Sinbad started laughing, chewing on his inner cheek, still looking away, too ashamed to look Sinbad in the eyes. As the male remarked, though, that Eric was the only one he wanted, he convinced himself to side glance as him. No matter his incapability to say it out loud, there was no way to deny Eric loved him and deeply. He looked down with a sigh before he gathered his courage, closing his eyes, and he rushed to kiss Sinbad with passion, throwing his arms around he male's neck, pressing his own body against his. He knew his face was more red than ever, he could feel his cheeks burning in embarrassment, but it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}   So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 1:43 pm

Sinbad gave the male a reassuring smile as Eric side glanced over at him. Then suddenly the male approached him quickly and kissed his passionately, pressing his whole body against Sinbad. He smirked into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around the male's waist, pulling him closer as he deepened the kiss. Then started to walk backwards a bit with Eric until his backside felt the front of the bed, causing Sinbad to slowly sit down on the bed while still kissing the male. His hands trailed down the male's waist to the beginning of the silk pants. Sinbad's hand paused for a moment till he smirked devilishly into the kiss before pulling the silk pants easily down the male. Dorne clothes were flattering to those eager to see their partners naked.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}   So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 1:54 pm

Eric was lost in their kiss, Sinbad's mouth always felt so nice, so good... He wasn't even aware of the fact that they were actually moving, nor that his desire for Sinbad was rising once again and was quite showing through those light pants. Sinbad could probably even feel it, since he kept pulling Eric so close to himself. Eric realized they had been approaching the bed only when Sinbad sit down, he stayed up but bent to keep kissing him. He only stopped when he felt his pants falling on the ground: he was so lost in the kiss and enjoying the male's touch so much he didn't even realized what he was doing! He opened his eyes, biting his lower lips in embarrassment, still slightly red on his cheeks, but this time he didn't look away. Gosh he wanted Sinbad so badly... if his erection didn't state that clearly, he was sure the male could read it in his eyes...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}   So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 2:34 pm

Sinbad smirked devilishly up at the male, who had stopped the kiss when feeling his pants pulled down. "Comfortable and convenient," he remarked to the male in an amused tone as he winked up at him. Soon enough in that short time, Sinbad wasted no time in taking off his clothes and was sitting before the male in naked glory in no time. His erection was no doubt standing up stiff as Sinbad stood up and helped the male out of his shirt, now resulting in a very naked Eric. There was no way he was going to fuck Eric before letting the male fuck him. Sinbad had way more stamina than the male, and his ass was going to be too sore for him. He wondered for a moment as he glanced over at the bed, before getting back on the bed and pulling the male along as well. So that Eric was sitting up on his knees, while Sinbad was in front of him on the bed on all fours. "I'm a need you to prepare me while I suck you. Will you do that?" Sinbad asked Eric, his breath ghosting over the male's erection.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}   So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 2:55 pm

"idiot..." Eric muttered looking away at Sinbad's joke, but he couldn't hide and amused smirk. As Sinbad started undressing himself Eric felt the urge to cover himself up, as always, but he fought it knowing too well it just would have given Sinbad the chance to tease him. Beside, in no time Sinbad was in front of him, gloriously naked, helping him to get rid of his own shirt. Eric breathed in Sinbad's sweet scent, taking a look at the male's body: gosh he was so incredibly beautiful, and he desired him so much... and he could see his desire was reciprocated... he blushed, biting his lower lip and smiling as he noticed that, before the male got again on the bed pulling Eric with him. He found himself sitting on his knees while Sinbad was bent in front of him. He got his intentions only when SInbad spoke up... so he actually wanted to go trough with that... Eric was terribly nervous, but there was no way he was going to back down now, not with Sinbad's breath tickling his erection and driving him crazy. Winning his own fears, he put two fingers in his mouth, getting them wet before he moved his hand toward Sinbad's ass and, biting hard on his lower lip, he moved a finger toward Sinbad's entrance...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}   So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad} Empty

Back to top Go down

So, let's catch up... {TAG Sinbad}
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next