Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  the journey continues - Page 3 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the journey continues

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Louise-Annette v.Rothburg

the journey continues - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 5:53 pm

She sighed very deep. After a moment she stood up too and followed him. "You're really killing me....", she mumbled and they continued their ride.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 5:56 pm

He chuckled. "Killing you? Awh stars that really did hurt. As if I ever could even only harm such a cutie like you." He said, giving her a wink before he continued. "Though I have to say that you can also be very annoying. However I´d never kill you. Punish, maybe, but definitely no killing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 6:05 pm

Louise felt her face burning, first because of him calling her a cutie, then because she  got angry  at his last words. "I don't care if I annoy you. I wouldn't if you didn't push me into this odyssee!! And you won't dare to punish me!!", she said angry.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 6:07 pm

Her reaction only made Ryan chuckle and eventually laugh a little more. "Hey at least you are never boring stars." He replied just as they arrived at their horses. Innerly preparing for getting hit by Louise he still approached her and helped her on her horse before he got on his own so they could continue their journey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 6:09 pm

She was thinking about hitting him but she decided to just give him a snobbish glance and let him help her on the horse. Then she was waiting for him to start riding so she could follow him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

the journey continues
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3