Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Coming back from a journey Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming back from a journey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

Coming back from a journey Empty
PostSubject: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:23 pm

It was about noon when his ship finally arrived in Lannisport. When it berthed, the black-haired man was the first to get off the ship. The few months he has been away felt almost like years. He looked around and took a deep breath. Finally home again. Of course, the journey to the Kingdom of the Reach was a great experience had he completed his little mission successful. What else? He was good at such things and he would do anything for his stepfamily. Especially for particular members of it... He smiled as he walked on. He wondered if she came to the port to pick him up.... After all his ship arrived just in time. What a surprise, he thought. It was the first time it ever did, for whatever reason. But now it's over. He stratched. Hopefully much time will pass until he has to do such a journey again ... He looked around. Maybe she just forgot about him...
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 4:42 pm

Rose looked around. She wondered what ship Tulio would come from. Her eyes caught him not too long after she started her search. Smiling brightly. She moved towards him. Giving him a hug. Which would've looked like a family gesture.. "You're back." She held him close to her. He smelled of seasalt and sweat. Something she usually minded. Something she would comment on and tell him to shower. But it wasn't like he could do much about it. Rose moved out of the hug. "How are you?" she asked. Wanting to kiss him. But she knew very well not to do such a thing at this moment. It would set them in light which Rose didn't want to be seen in. "You must have many to tales to tell. Perhaps we should move back to our home."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t4-rose-lannister
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:03 pm

"Rose!", he called and embosomed her. "Hello my little flower~ Missed me?", he asked with a wink, when she had moved out of their tight hug. She always smells like Roses...He have missed that so much. "I feel good, thank you very much, my dear." He adumbrated a small bow towards her. "Of course! I have been through so many adventures and I naturally delt with them like a master practitioner!!", he said boastfully. He was obviously overacting and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 6:09 pm

She widen her eyes when he acted it so big. "Tulio..." Rose laughed a little. "Let's go back home. You can brag there.." Rose took hold of his arm. Giving him a quick kiss in his cheek. "I'm glad you're back..." She walked with him back home.

When they got home they went to his room. Rose as usually ordered the servants to do some long lasting task. Enough to have some time with Tulio. She caressed his cheek. "I missed you.."
Back to top Go down
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 6:26 pm

He chuckled and then smiled at her. "I knew it", he whispered and smirked. Then he marshaled her home.

In the moment when the servants left, he turned her around so he could see her face and snuggled her. "I missed you, too", he said in a low voice and took a smell at her hair. "You always are so fragrant.....I love it." His face was now just a few centimeters away from hers.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 7:07 pm

Rose smiled at his compliment. "And you aren't.." She muttered. Caressing his nose with hers. "I hate that.." Rose whispered teasingly towards his lips. Letting her breath tickle his lips. "But....Not enough to shut you out.." She added. Gently wrapping her arms around his neck. "Never..." She pulled away everytime he'd make an attempt to kiss her. Teasing him. Wanting to prolongeu that desire. She wanted him more than anything in this world... But she also had to controll herself. Bringing her face closer to his again. Her lips hovering over his.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 7:40 pm

He laughed quietly. "Do you want me to take a bath? If so, you could wash my back...", he said tempting. He wanted to tase her rosy lips so badly..He bended forward to kiss her, but she drawed aside every time, so he gave it up. For now....
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 4:25 am

Rose gave him a soft kiss on his cheek. "I'll draw you a bath." She said with a smile. Moving to the bathttub. She filled it with warm water. Haven called the servants would've been easier. But that would bring up questions that they wouldn't want to answer. When the bath was ready she moved back to Tulio. "Get in before it get's cold my dear." she said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:01 pm

He really wanted such a kiss on his lips.. He nodded and followed every move of hers with his eyes. He didn't waste a thought on servants or anything else but her. She was the only thing that mattered for him right now.
"As you comment, my sweet flower~", he said and smirked before he took his clothes off, right in front of her. When he was naked he walked to her and in the last moment he changed his direction and compassed her to enter the bath.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:02 pm

She bit her lip watching as he undressed. Honestly she had a really hard time to resist him right now. Rose moved to grab the sponge. Slowly sliding it over his back. Not saying one thing. Letting her breath tickle his skin. Her hand gliding over his shoulder to keep him steady. When she felt the tension build she began speaking. ''Did you have a good time on your journey?''
Back to top Go down
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:54 pm

He tried very, very hard to control his loins and tried to enjoy her touches to the full instead. He had to think of something else than her laying under him.....
"Well.... it was nothing compared to this..but I had good times, too, of course. For example when I met this harem of mermaids all with bare breast and full of desire for me.", he laughed. "Sadly they only wanted to drown me, but I was able to escape with a heroic jump from the cliff to get back to the ship. They couldn't follow me because I swam too fast."
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 5:04 pm

She laughed softly. "my hero..." She said a bit sarcastically. Rose continued to wash him. "And you aren't afraid that I'll drown you?" rose asked teasingly. laying her head on his shoulder. placing another kiss on his cheek. "then again I am not a mermaid."
Back to top Go down
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 5:22 pm

He really could get used to being washed by Rose. He didn't know if it really made him cleaner or even more dirty.... "Should I?", he grinned again and turned his head in her direction. "Maybe you have some kind of hidden power, never discovered by anyone in your life before which you will use to drown me.", he made a frightened face. "Or you're just a tender little flower which blesses me with a beautiful smell and appereance." He looked right into her eyes. "And a lovely essence."
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 5:33 pm

Rose caressed his chest with her hand. "Hmmm... you give me so many comepliments.." Rose leaned closer to him. Kissing his lips tenderly. As a reward. "I do not believe I have any special powers." she guided her sponge over his chest. Guiding it downwards to his manhood.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:26 pm

He closed his eyes for a moment while her lips touched his. "If I always get this for compliments, I will never ever stop telling you how beautiful you are.", he mumbled against her lips and opened his eyes when she leant back and smiled self-satisfied. "If you go on like this I cannot guarantee for anything, Rose....", he said with a lascivious glow in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:30 pm

She sighed. Placing another kiss on his lips. Rose wanted to make love to him. But she couldn't... Rose handed him the sponge. "I'll stop teasing you then." Bringing her hand to his cheek. Letting her nose caress his. "I love you Tulio.." She whispered in his ear. "if only we weren't.. by law.. family..." She began massaging his shoulders. Feeling saddned that she could never wed him. He wasn't a Lannister but he was a Lannister by growth. He had learned their ways.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:52 pm

When she gave him the sponge he squeezed it. "I know....", he said with a heavy heart and sighed. He felt the same. "You wouldn't run away with me would you?", he asked but he already knew her answer. She would never leave her family behind. And someday she would marry another man.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:30 pm

Rose sighed. Laying her head on his shoulder again. "No..I cannot give up all I've worked hard for.." She closed her eyes. "I wouldn't survive a day outside." Rose added teasingly with a smirk. She moved to grab a towel. She would've ran away with him. Had they not been such a wealthy family. What their parents and grandparents had fucked up was worked out.. or was trying to work out the debt. A lannister always pay their debts. "But you didn't say you loved me back." She said again with a tease. "Why would I run away with a man who doesn't love me." Rose laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:46 pm

"I wasn't expecting it aynyways, I know you too good.", he said quietly and runs his hand with the sponge over his body. Then he laughed. "Rose, you know my feelings for you." He knew he did never say to her that he loves her, but he also knew she was aware of it. And that was enough for him. He didn't know why, but somehow he felt uncomfortable to say how much he loved her, even if he never holds back a compliment. Maybe it was just a little embrassing for him... He shaked his head to wash these thoughts away. As long as she knew about his feelings, it was good as it was for now. "Because I am your one and only true love and you could never let me go~", he answered with a wink.

Last edited by Tulio Voss on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 6:41 pm

Rose laughed softly. ''Oh?'' She walked to him. Helping him out of the bath handing him the towel. ''That's scary.... that you know me so well..'' She said with her face close to him. Caressing his body with the towel. Drying him. ''Should I fear you now? You know me so well you must know all my secrets and weaknesses..'' She went over his chest. ''I barely even know you.. you've been gone for so long...'' Rose teased.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:04 pm

He left the bath and dried his face with it, before Rose took it again to dry him. That was so sexy. He tried really hard to control his penis to stay down. "Of course I know every single one of your secrets and everything about your weaknesses..even if there are not many", he said with a gentle smile.

"Well, if you really don't know anything about me, feel free to ask whatever you want. I will answer honestly to an extremely high degree.", he bowed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:39 am

Rose smirked a little. Grabbing his clothes and handing his underwear to him. She grabbed his blouse. Having him put on his underwear when he was done she brought the blouse to him and dressed him. "What was it like out there?" She asked letting her hands linger on his chest. "You must've seen allot..." when he was fully dressed she took hold of his hands. "Perhaps next time the queen won't need me so much.. I could go with you. Perhaps..."
Back to top Go down
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 3:22 pm

He put on his underwear and then let her help him with his shirt. "You really like to cosset me, don't you?", he said with a smile and buttoned up his shirt.

"Well, it was very...wide...the open sea is incredible. When you see nothing but the water... and have you ever been in a desert? Can't remember you have. It's so hot, even hotter than standing next to you. And there a places called oasis, a small place of plants between all the sand. There are growing so many beautiful flowers.. you would totally fit in there.", he winked. "Yeah, it was very exciting."

He crossed his fingers with hers and looked at her with glossy eyes. "You have to! I really wanna show you all the places I have been! And maybe we discover other ones together, too?? It would be the paradise on earth!", he said very excited.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 4:07 pm

She smiled brightly as he told about the lands. Eventually she laughed softly. Moving her arms around his neck. "Hmm sounds like a plan." She said with a smile. Gently laying a kiss in his lips. Before she placed another kiss on his lips. "I missed you." Rose said with a soft tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 7:18 pm

"A really good plan I think...", he answered and kissed her back. "I missed you too, flower. Mainly your sweet kisses...", he said before he kissed her again. He was not gentle anymore but really ardent. He burrowed his hand into her hair and pulled her tighter to him, laying the other hand on her waist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming back from a journey
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next