Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  the journey continues - Page 2 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the journey continues

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

the journey continues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 6:34 pm

Ryan just laughed in a very bitter way. "As much as I hate to say it stars ... I will NOT feed you since i am NOT your servant or anything similar."
Back to top Go down
Louise-Annette v.Rothburg

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 6:38 pm

She sighed again. "You treat me so baaad..!!", she moaned, without moving in any way. She didn't want to. Even if her stomach rumoured very loud, it was almost ambarassing.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 6:43 pm

Starting to get annoyed even more he grumpled as he rolled his eyes. Why did he agree to this job again? In this very moment he actually couldn´t remember. "Oh if you´d only knew. I even treat you much better than have to!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 6:46 pm

"You mean someone else wouldn't kiss me all over sudden, for example?", she turned her head to look at him. She was obviously not amused by this.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:12 pm

He just grumbled and looked away, looking at the other visitors for just in case while they waited for their meal to arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:20 pm

Louise couldn't help but laugh quietly. Maybe he wasn't so coldhearted after all..... She smiled and when the waiter brought the meal to the guests next to them, her mouth almost dropped.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:24 pm

As he looked back at Louise every now and then he just noticed her suprise. With a sigh he tried talking to her again. "What´s wrong stars?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:27 pm

"I'm just hungry....it looks so good...!!", she said with her glance on the meal of their neighbours.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:30 pm

He sighes again. "Our meal will arrive soon enough." Just as he said the waiter finally arrived, just in time in Ryans opinion, and placed everything on the table before he returned to the kitchen. "See?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:34 pm

"Finally something to eat!!", she said with the happiest voice ever. "Guten Appetit!!!", she said and began to eat, but still with good manners.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:43 pm

He smiled a little at her and eventually started eating as well before he filled them two glasses with wine and pushed one closer to Louise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 8:07 pm

She looked at the glass he gave her and drank immidiately from it. It was not a good whine but it was possible to drink. When she put the glass away it was half empty. And it didn't pass much Time übrig her platt was half empty too. The food was okay. She'd eat anything right now.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 4:48 pm

Unlike her he didn´t rush to fisnish his part of their meal but enjoyed it as much as possible while he waited for his stomach to give him a sign that it was finally filled, at least for the next hours. In between he let out a silent and very short sigh since they would have to do much more than only this stop during their journey as it surely was a quite long one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 4:55 pm

Not much time had passed when Louise finished her meal. It had not been very good, but she was full up.  She finished her drink too and then took a look at her attendant. He seemed quite pleased with his meal....how could he.. She shrugged in her mind. Why should she care.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:01 pm

When Louise was already finished Ryan still had about half of his meal in front of him and no intension to fasten his speed of eating. Noticing Louises looking at him though he stopped shortly. "How about you me something about you, or what´s currently on your mind stars."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:05 pm

"I just thought you look like you were enyoing this...'meal'. That was on my mind~", she answered, still looking at him. "Tell me...what is your real name? You can't tell me it's Lukas~"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:09 pm

"Well not all beings have the privilege only to eat the best of the best. So for me I´m already happy to have something to eat at all your highness." He replied with a little bitterness in his voice as he never have been thinking too good about high born in common. "Why should I tell you? I´m noone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:19 pm

"Well, I can't be that bad if you kissed me. And that's also one of the reasons I wanna know. Have to know. I mean, you kidnap me, bring me on that disgusting ship where I can't take a bath for weeks and then you just kiss me and- arghh.. you are simply distracting me. I can't tell what you're up to. And I can't trust you. So, I at least need to know how to call you.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:22 pm

"Just call me whatever you like. It doesn´t matter. Well as long as it´s an actual name of course." He replied continuing on his meal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:31 pm

"You mean, like you do?", she raised an eyebrow. "Hm, then I'll call you......Emerald. How do you like that?", she asked provoking.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:32 pm

He just shrugged. "If you want to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:42 pm

"I do.", she just said. She was expecting he would say 'that's not a real name', but she got disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:46 pm

Not even trying to answer he eventually inished eating and waved for the waiter to come for his payment and to clean up for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 6:12 pm

She pulled a face and leaned back, not saying anything. When the waiter arrived, he didn't even ask if they enjoyed their meal. What manners. When Emerald payed, she finally looked at him. "Do we have to go on right away?", she asked, but she already knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 5:47 pm

He sighed at her question. Didn´t she even already know the answer anyways? "Yes stars." He eventually answered her as he got up, hoping she would do as well without arguing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   the journey continues - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the journey continues
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next