HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

the journey continues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Louise-Annette v.Rothburg

PostSubject: the journey continues   Sun May 10, 2015 5:29 pm

Louise slowly opened her eyes when something touched her shoulder. "Mmmmmhhhhhh? - AHH-!!", she jumped out of her skin when she noticed Emeralds face right in front of her. She slipped back, totally forgetting to take the blanket with her. "I'm awake, I'm awake!!!", she said and looked panicing around the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   Thu May 14, 2015 6:05 pm

He cornerd his eyes at her before rolling his eyes. "Ugh would you just get up already stars. Not only that you made me staying up all night but you also almost slept in." Already annoyed about her and the whole situation he took the blanket away from her and throw it away on the ground while he turned his back on her. "Now just hurry and dress yourself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   Thu May 14, 2015 6:16 pm

"HEY!!! Don't be so RUDE!!!", she squeaked and put her arms in front of her to shield herself, but he already turned around, so it wasn't neccessary. She did as he said and got up, walked over to her dress  and started to put it on. Her stomach was already gowling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   Thu May 14, 2015 6:23 pm

He only groaned at her complain and waited for her to ask to ask for his help again so they could finally leave the place and continue their journey. After all he didn´t get to sleep all night and his back was almost hurting since he sat most of the time. What he had done this night as well though he told himself he better wouldn´t tell her since she didn´t had to know about all the dangers and the attacks happening on their journey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   Thu May 14, 2015 6:29 pm

She sighed annoyed. "Can you please close my dress?", she asked. When he started to tie it,  she kept on talking. "Are we riding the whole day again? If yes, we really need to get something to eat in the next hour, otherwise I  won't be able to continue... And do you think I can drink the water here? Or is  it poisened?", she asked, not without derision in her voice. She didn't really believe that anyone knew about them or even cared for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   Thu May 14, 2015 6:33 pm

He darkened at her comment, closing her dress rougher than usual as he just decided that he deserved to know what had happened the night, this time. "You can drink when we take a break at a river or have lunch somewhere. But feel free to take a last look outside though. Especially right under the window you´re going to have a special view."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   Thu May 14, 2015 6:41 pm

She didn't comment on his roughness. Maybe he was just in a really bad mood today. Obviously. She  sighed again. "Oh, you mean I have to look into the yard to see all the dirt in it?", she said and didn't move until he almost pushed her to the window. "Alright,alright, I take a look. Now get your hands off me! No need to be so rude the whole time....", she mumbled the last sentence and looked out of the window. "What-?!" Was this a MAN lying under the window? In a quite unnatural position...he almost looks like.... She turned around to him. "Is he..dead? And how.. did YOU do this?", she asked with a scared look at him. "Why-...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   Thu May 14, 2015 6:55 pm

Rolling his eyes he took her hand, about to leave the room for good now. "Told you didn´t I? Now let´s go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   Thu May 14, 2015 7:12 pm

She let him pull her with him. "But...I don't understand why anyone should be interested in us! Are you...kind of wanted for cash or something?",she asked. She didn't think anyone could be after HER. She was just a small daughter of one of thousands of rich people and she really wasn't famous...just in nobility circles because she was highly wanted to be married to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   Wed May 20, 2015 6:03 pm

"Well there is always someone who is after you, no matter who you are or what you did stars." He replied, leading them outside the house and to the stable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   Wed May 20, 2015 6:08 pm

"I doubt that....", she mumbled and followed him. She felt queasy... When they arrived at the stable he finally let go of her to get their horses. She helped him to get them ready and then got onto one. "Well, then let's go right.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   Mon May 25, 2015 1:55 pm

Finally ready to actually continue their journey he got on a horse himself and waited for Louise to come right at his side before he opened the gate so they could leave this place for good. "You better not try to ride away stars, got it?" He said as he made his horse start to move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   Mon May 25, 2015 2:00 pm

"Yeah, yeah", she said annoyed and rolled her eyes. "So, ride ahead. I'm right behind you. BUT only if we're getting something to eat right  away!!", she said and roweled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   Mon May 25, 2015 2:36 pm

Now Ryan was rolling his eyes. "We´ll see stars. First we have to bring some distance between us and this place and THEN we´ll grab something to eat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   Mon May 25, 2015 3:20 pm

"You can't expect me to ride the whole day without breakfast and dinner yesterday!! I'm starving! Not that I'd expect you'd care for this. Just letting you know.", she said and glowered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   Mon May 25, 2015 5:29 pm

"Oh please, you don´t even know what starving really means. You only have spend some hours without food, not days, or even weeks. Just stop complaining already princess." He replied annoyed. After all she was a noble and therefore for sure had no idea what real suffering, especially being in need and even water actually needs, unlike him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   Mon May 25, 2015 5:35 pm

"Maybe I don't, but I don't want to get to know it either!!", she grumbled. She couldn't believe that a human could survive when he didn't get something to eat in WEEKS. She looked at him. "..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   Mon May 25, 2015 5:43 pm

"Then let´s just keep going. If we come far enough, we can soon make a stop but please just stop complaining already." He said as he made his horse go faster, hoping Louise would follow his doing quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   Mon May 25, 2015 5:51 pm

She sighed, but nodded and galloped after him, keeping his speed. She was hoping that they'd soon reach a place for a stop. She rode faster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   Mon May 25, 2015 5:58 pm

After they had been riding for quite some time now and even only once had a very short break, Ryan eventually decided to make a stop at a tavern so they both could eat a little. As they arrived he got off his horse and tied his horse on a bar near the taverns entrace before he helped Louise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   Mon May 25, 2015 6:02 pm

She was so glad they finally rested and got something to eat. She felt really weak and  was happy he helped her getting of the horse. Maybe she came a little too close to him, but she didn't care. She gave him the reins and walked over to the tavern, just saying a soft-spoken "Thank you".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   Mon May 25, 2015 6:08 pm

After both of the horses were taken care of, Ryan entered the tavern at Louises side and led them towards a near table where they waited for a waiter to take their order. Luckily, especially for Louise he arrived soon enough. "Ladies first." Ryan said, looking at Louise as he waited for her to make her order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   Mon May 25, 2015 6:15 pm

She looked tired at Emerald before she realized what he wanted. "Oh...uh...", she smiled at the waiter, "I'd like to have a glass of water and maybe..A plate of salmon! Or maybe with Gambas, or either.. A huge piece of beef in whine dressing?And, oh, a piece of strawberry-cake?No, maybe a whole cake!!", she said with glowing eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   Mon May 25, 2015 6:28 pm

Ryan sighed at his companion before he looked at the waiter. "Bread with some meet and whine will be fine thank you." With a nod the waiter returned to the other guests before he eventually disappeared in the kitchen. Turning back to Louise Ryan looked at her, obviously annoyed. "Stars you can´t just order such extra vagant things! Not that hardly any normal or in your opinion maybe rather common person would ever order things like you did but also I highly doubt they would have them at this tavern."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   Mon May 25, 2015 6:30 pm

Louise sighed. "I'm sorry.....", she just said while leaning back and closing her eyes, with her head in her neck. "I feel so weak... I'm afraid you will have to feed me", she said with a dramatic voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues   

Back to top Go down

the journey continues
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next