Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  The flowering of the princess. {Tag: Marina} Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The flowering of the princess. {Tag: Marina}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amalthea Targaryen

Amalthea Targaryen

The flowering of the princess. {Tag: Marina} Empty
PostSubject: The flowering of the princess. {Tag: Marina}   The flowering of the princess. {Tag: Marina} EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:10 pm

Amalthea was sleeping, resting after the coronation that was yesterday. Her dreams like always were beautiful, she never woke up from her sleep due to how good her sleep was. As she laid on her back and continued to sleep, the princess started to drift into another dream. The dream was her finding three eggs like her aunt had gotten, but there was a catch in her dream. Amalthea had to cross a lake of blood to get to the eggs she wanted. For if she wanted them as badly as she wanted them, she had to prove to the Gods that she wanted them enough. Or else the eggs would turn into dust and she would never have them again. Though in her dream, she wanted them badly for they were dragon eggs and the world needed more dragons. So without hesitation Amalthea crossed the lake of blood to get to them. But the closer she got, the closer the land that held the eggs moved farther. As if she could never get them, but she kept going and going until finally she was able to step onto the land. Her dress, and long white hair were stained with blood but she didn't think twice about it. Amalthea picked up the eggs before turning around to see that her sister had watched the whole thing. And with a happy shriek, Amalthea put the egg in the air.

But the moment she did, her dream stopped, causing her to wake. Amalthea opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling as she smiled to herself. If only the dream was real. She sighed before feeling pain in her lower stomach, causing her to close her eyes. She moved to turn on her side, when she suddenly felt something damp. This caused her to sit up and take the covers off of her as she narrowed her eyes in confusion. But the moment she uncovered herself, her eyes immediately widen. There was blood. Blood! Blood on her bed where she laid and on her dress. This caused her to gasp as she quickly got out of bed and backed into the wall with her hands over her mouth. Did she really just turn into a woman? Amalthea stared at her bed in shock before she immediately went to her door so one of her handmaidens could get her sister and some new clothes. She opened the door to see her handmaidens immediately bow. Causing her to shake her head. "I, I don't need to be bowed to right now. Please fetch me a new gown and get my sister. For I have flowered.." She stated as she showed where blood was on her night gown, before watching her maidens' eyes widen before nodding as all two of them went to fetch her a gown, the other to fetch her, her sister.

Once they were gone, Amalthea closed the door before looking back at her bed before down at herself. But she couldn't help the smile that formed on her lips. Finally, she was a woman. Why did she have to wait so long to become one? Today was a happy one.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t67-character-profile-pr
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The flowering of the princess. {Tag: Marina}   The flowering of the princess. {Tag: Marina} EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 7:34 pm

As soon as the handmaid arrived at Marinas quarters they immediately hurried, almost ran towards Amaltheas rooms. At first Marina was happy for her beloved little sister who now finally became a woman but a few moments later she started to worry. Now that her sister was able to bear children it wouldn´t take long until the first families want to have a marriage between her and one of their sons. Even if they´d try to keep Amaltheas flowering a secret it wouldn´t take long until most people would know. Since Marina loved her sister as any other family member she didn´t want to force her sister into a marriage, especially a marriage not being caused by love.

Still when Marina arrived shortly after she heard the news, the first thing she did was hugging Amalthea tightly while she smiled at her. "Congratiolations dear sister. Now you are a real woman."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t2-queen-marina-targarye
Amalthea Targaryen

Amalthea Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The flowering of the princess. {Tag: Marina}   The flowering of the princess. {Tag: Marina} EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 8:12 pm

Amalthea had already been cleaned and dressed when Marina arrived. Thank the gods her hand maidens were quick. She hugged her sister immediately when she hugged her and congratulated her. She pulled away gently and smiled at her sister. "Thank you sister, I waited for this day and it finally came." Amalthea said as she continued to smile happily. "What a wonderful two days it has been. First my sister becomes the Queen, and then I flower. Late, but it seems it was fate that I flowered after you became queen." She laughed lightly before pulling away from her sister completely. Before laughing once more. "I do not know what else to say, I am still shocked by this. After eighteen years of waiting, thinking I would scream of joy when I did flower. But now all I can do here is blush and become shy for I do not know what to say. I just feel happy!" She said as she did a quick twirl before facing her sister once more and laughing.

Though before Amalthea could continue, she suddenly remembered her dream. Did she have a dream about crossing the bloody lake due to she had flowered? Or was it just a coincidence? This sudden thought made her narrow her eyes in confusion. "I just remembered having a dream, may I speak about it?" Amalthea asked politely.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t67-character-profile-pr
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The flowering of the princess. {Tag: Marina}   The flowering of the princess. {Tag: Marina} EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:01 am

Marina laughed and smiled at Amalthea. "Looks like the gods really have their special plans for us." She watched as her sister made the twirl being all shy and blushing while enjoying her status as grown woman now. Remembering how Marina felt and acted when she flowered. Both sisters always have been quite diffrent, not only in their looks but at moments like this they were very similar.

"A dream?" At first Marina smirked. The past days didn´t really make her sleep well and for sure she had no dreams then. Still even though the sisters were close and could talk about everything, dreams didn´t come up that often as a topic so it had to be a special dream. She took Amaltheas hand and sat down on the bed. "Of course you can. Tell me, what happened in the dream?."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t2-queen-marina-targarye
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The flowering of the princess. {Tag: Marina}   The flowering of the princess. {Tag: Marina} Empty

Back to top Go down

The flowering of the princess. {Tag: Marina}
Page 1 of 1