Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Changes... {TAG Marina} Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changes... {TAG Marina}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reth Montmayeur
Admin
Reth Montmayeur

Changes... {TAG Marina} Empty
PostSubject: Changes... {TAG Marina}   Changes... {TAG Marina} EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:44 pm

Reth wasn’t happy about how Marina had left him that afternoon, just to go back to the other prince. He kept trying to rationalize, to fight his feelings, but in the end he couldn’t shake the uneasy sensation off of him, and he was getting even more impatient to see the queen again. He wanted to forget those feelings, and the only way he had was to fuck until both he and the queen were spent. Seeing how Marina hadn't come back to him, he decided then he could easily go to her instead: being hand of the queen, after all, had its advantages, and nobody would doubt of his good intentions if he went in the queen's chambers at such late hour.
When he started walking toward Marina's chamber, he had all the intention to spend the next hours making her howl in pleasure, but with every step he made toward her chambers his first idea started to waver: he knew she was promised to another one, he had known for quite some time and had decided to ignore it, but the more he ignored it the more his weird attraction to Marina grew. He knew from the very beginning what he was doing was quite wrong, mixing sex and politics was never a good idea, and now... now it was time to stop, before it would go any further.
Once he had been accompanied from a servant in Marina's room and once they had been left alone, he gave Marina a little unhappy smile before he quietly spoke "I think that from now on we go back to a work relationship only."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t261-reth-montmayeur
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Changes... {TAG Marina}   Changes... {TAG Marina} EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:11 pm

Marina was just preparing herself to go to bed when a visitor was announced, Reth to be precisely. A bit suprised by the late hour of his visit she entered her living room and sent the servants away since she even was already in her night gown. She was happy to see Reth though curious since this didn´t seem like their normal meetings at least at such a late time and since circumstances got a little more ... complicated she kept her distance awaiting him to speak up.

As he whispered these heartbreaking words of a break up though she approached him unable to believe what she had just heard. Not that it was an actual break up since they had nothing like a relationship, by the gods it was not even that he was loyal to her but still she could feel how heavy the just spoken words of his crushed her heart. "You ... what? Did I hear correctly? You´re ending our ... affair?"
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t2-queen-marina-targarye
Reth Montmayeur
Admin
Reth Montmayeur

PostSubject: Re: Changes... {TAG Marina}   Changes... {TAG Marina} EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:57 am

She was already in the night gown, and Reth couldn't stop himself from thinking how much he desired ripping off that thin fabric from her body... but this couldn't go on. She was like a drug, and he was getting addicted, and that was no good. "You're going to get married soon, Marina. And I'm sure you won't want to give your fiancee any wrong idea... we would have to stop any way eventually, i's just better to stop it now, before things get more... complicated.
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Changes... {TAG Marina}   Changes... {TAG Marina} EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:11 am

"Of course I am aware of that but ... wait, complicated? What do you mean by that? And I just can´t understand why you´re calling it off now, only hours when you wanted to take me not too far from my very fiancee." Marina whispered back with her shaking voice in shock.
Back to top Go down
Reth Montmayeur
Admin
Reth Montmayeur

PostSubject: Re: Changes... {TAG Marina}   Changes... {TAG Marina} EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 6:15 pm

"This is just the right thing to do, and you know it. What if your fiancee finds out? I've been impulsive today... and you know this is the best decision" he replied in a quiet tone, ignoring any possible feeling of sadness that was trying to crawl inside his heart
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Changes... {TAG Marina}   Changes... {TAG Marina} EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 6:58 pm

Reth was right, both of them knew it and it wasn´t that Marina hadn´t been thinking about a "break up" herself but this was just too much for her at she was struggeling hard not to let out even a single tear in front of him. "Fine, I agree. Now if this was all you wanted to talk with me about or rather tell me it would be better if you leave me, now since I need my sleep."
Back to top Go down
Reth Montmayeur
Admin
Reth Montmayeur

PostSubject: Re: Changes... {TAG Marina}   Changes... {TAG Marina} EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:36 pm

Reth could see he had upset her, she was obviously fighting not to show him her emotions but he could already see she was starting to have teary eyes. It pained him to see her like that, for a moment he was tempted to reach her, comfort her, but he stopped himself: he couldn't. "My queen" he bowed to her and quickly left the room. Now he needed to hit the brothel, he needed sex and wine, and in huge quantity...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes... {TAG Marina}   Changes... {TAG Marina} Empty

Back to top Go down

Changes... {TAG Marina}
Page 1 of 1