Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Sunset in Antles - Page 3 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunset in Antles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

Sunset in Antles - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:30 pm

"What for?" He asked suprised by her reaction and red cheeks. "You haven´t done anything wrong to my knowledge stars."
Back to top Go down
Louise-Annette v.Rothburg

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:42 pm

She blushed even more. "I...kepp getting distracted by your..", she swallowed and lookd on  her hands on his chest, "..body.", she finally said and ran  her hands thoughtless over his skin, down to his abs. One moment later she quickly stopped touching him like she had been burned. "That's wrong....", she said and pressed her hands against her breasts, looking up into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:51 pm

He chuckled and not only a little. So he actually had quite the effect on her as it seemed. Good to know as well as interesting. "Well as long as you don´t rape me everything is fine stars." He replied with a sassy grin while he winked at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 2:06 pm

"Rape you??", she echoed shocked. "I- I would never d-dare to even t-touch you..!", she stuttered and blushed even more if that was possible. Nevertheless she couldn't stop her mind to send her pictures of her sitting on top of him or under him....She squinted her eyes. She shouldn't think such dirty things...!
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 2:21 pm

"You do know that you have touched me barly a minute ago right stars?" He teased her a little, enjoying her mind fantasizing something obviously naughty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 2:34 pm

She sighed and looked ashamed to the right. "I know....Can you please stop teasing me?", she demended weakly. "It already enough that my head is  always  thinking of things it  shouldn't think of when  you're around. I hate it. And I hate you." SHe hated him for making her feel so, it was  nothing but wrong, but.. she  did desire him. She was thinking about kissing him way too often and even now she did.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 2:44 pm

For a second his eyes widened in suprise. Not so much because what she said but that it actually hurt him to be that terrible in her opinion. However he still was on keeping his mask of don´t minding it at all and stood up from the bed again. "Can´t gurantee anything but I guess it´s time to go to bed then stars."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 2:55 pm

She suddenly felt really guilty because of her nasty words and quickly turned  her head into his direction. "Uh...no... I'm sorry...I didn't mean it!", she said and stood up herself to keep him from going away by touching his arm, even if there wasn't much space in this room to go to. "I'm a terrible person...please...I'm sorry..", she said. When did she even start to tell people  she hated them? She was never saying nasty things, to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:10 pm

As soon as she reached him he turned around and looked puzzled at her. What´s going on now? "It´s okay stars. Just get some sleep. Tomorrow I´m sure you´ll be your spoiled amoususing self again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:44 pm

She sighed, but felt better. Maybe it didn't bother him too much after all... She let go of his arm and nodded. Maybe he was right and she was just  tired and acting so stupid. "Alright......good night then...", she said and went back to her bad,  under her blancket. There she stopped. "And..you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:44 pm

"What about me?" He asked as he was on turning his clothes into a pillow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:53 pm

"You..... sleep on the floor?", she asked. Obviously he did, so her question was stupid.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:05 pm

"Told you so didn´t I?" He replied frowning at her since it was quite obvious what he was planning to do in his opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:18 pm

She sighed. "Yeah, yeah.  I understand. Good night.", she said and turned away from him to sleep. It took a while, but eventually she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:30 pm

"Good night." He replied as he layed down on the ground to rest as well. After all they still had some of the road ahead of them and surely every now and then danger with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunset in Antles
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3