Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Sunset in Antles - Page 2 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunset in Antles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Louise-Annette v.Rothburg

Sunset in Antles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:04 pm

That was not funny at all. Louise sighed annoyed, not even a sign in her face that she liked the joke. "Then just go and get us one, I'm tired!", she demanded bossy, not responsive to his 'joke'.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:18 pm

"No need to get bossy again princess. Do I really have to remind you who is the superior one of us right now?" He replied smirking sassy at her, fully confident of himself. Here in Westeros her name didn´t matter too much anyways and he still could easily control her with his body anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:33 pm

She looked at hin like she wanted to kill him right now, but didn't say anything. She knew he was right and she HATED it! She looked at him like she was waiting for him to do as she had told him to. Of course he would only so it because he would do it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:57 am

Oh that look she gave him really was amusing for him. Just how bad she wanted to beat him up right now he wondered. "Well then let´s see what still got place for us." He said as he stood up. He actually even had been close to tease her with the brothel again but in the end he decided not to. Most likely he would have his chance later on anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:13 am

Good, she thought and nodded. She followed him when he searche d for a place to sleep tonight. It was exhausting, because the first two placed didn't have a free room for them. At the third place, Louise smiled at the man behind the counter. Well, it was worth a try, maybe she looked like a damsel in need or similar. And it worked! He meant he had a really small room they could have for tonight. Louise didn't care too much, they had been sleeping in small rooms since they got ...here. Wherever here was. Was is still Westeros? Probably yes, but Westeros was huge.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:52 am

Almost too bad they didn´t make it to the brothel he was thinking to himself. The look on Louises face for sure would have been priceless even though he didn´t even intend to lay with any human being currently. Well maybe the girls would have changed his mind after all though. Anyways he still was happy the two of them at least got a place to sleep tonight at all even though he feared he might end up leaning against the bed or sleeping on the floor again. With the key to the room hin his hand he led them to their small quarter for tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:15 am

When Ryan opened the door, Louise couldn't believe her eyes. This wasn't just small, that was...it was... nothing more than a storeroom with a tiny bed in it...! She gasped. That couldn't be happening...!! She was so shocked that she was speechless by that view.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:31 am

As they got in the room Ryan noticed Louises shock and sighed. Guess that means another night on the floor. "You can have the bed for yourself ... I´ll sleep on the floor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:40 am

Louise looked shortly at her 'guard'. Oh, how nice. She hadn't expect that from him, but she couldn' get herself to smile. It was just too terrible. "Could you....check if there are any bugs...?", she asked slowly and looked helpless at him. She wouldn't take a step inside the room if there were any. She knew she couldn't find any sleep apart from that.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:51 am

"Bugs?" He repeated raising a brow at her. Women. Of course there were bugs! They were everywhere though at some places more at some less. Even at her oh so noble home only that she probably had enough people to take care that she´d never see them. "Fine." He replied and went over to the bed to check. "It´s fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:01 am

"Are you sure? You didn't even look everywhere!", she said and looked sceptical at the blackhaired guy. Though she didn't really believe him, she closed the door finally and went  over to him. "Did you really look everywhere..?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:09 am

"Yes, yes I did but if you insist I will do it again." He replied while he placed his sword on the ground and got out of few clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:15 am

She kept  silent for a moment, maybe a little distracted  by him undressing himself, but then shook her head. "Alright.... then.... can you help me  again?", she asked and turned  her back on him, stoking away her satiny hair.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:17 am

Left with only his trousers on he approached her to help her with her dress and did so quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:19 am

"Thank you....", she mumbled and turned around to him  when he had finished opening her corset. She blushed when she saw his naked chest and wanted to escape quickly before she would  do something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:29 am

When he was finished he went to the tiny window in their room and looked outside to check if there was anything suspicious ongoing. As he saw that everything seemed to be fine he lit a candle and got out a map to check where they should head next to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:39 am

Louise got rid of her dress and quickly got into the bed. She watched him from there when he looked over the card. "How far is it...?", she asked. She was hoping this journey was soon over, but she was also hoping it would never end.  She didn't want to get to the man who payed someone to kidnap her.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:49 am

"We´re closer than yesterday but we still got some distance ahead of us. Are you that excited to meet my client?" He replied without looking at her as he was still concentrated to find their next reasoning station.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:59 am

"No......I'm afraid...", she atmitted after a while, alsmost whispering. And  it was true, she was afraid. Louise didn't know  what he  would do to her and surely didn't want to know it either. It would be nothing good, that was for sure. She was lucky if he'd just throw her in a dungeon and wait for her father to pay for  her freedom.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 12:13 pm

"Don´t worry you´ll be fine ... if you´re a good girl and obey. Well you´ll get to know the tastes and intentions of him soon enough I guess." He replied as he catched her whisper. In fact he was even starting to grow some worried feeling for that girl but still she was just a job after all and they would seperate soon enough anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 12:22 pm

"But...what if he doesn't just want my father's money, but... tries to take my virginity...? I couldn't defend myself..! And noone would ever want to marry me..", she told him her fears with a desperate voice and wrapped her arms around herself. Her blood went cold just when she thought about it. She would be defenseless, even if that 'client' was a  weak man, she knew she  was weaker.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 12:30 pm

He rolled his eyes and sighed again. Damn Louise! And stupid human feelings! Ryan quickly put the map back to where he got it out from and then went over to the bed and before she could say or do anything he grabbed her for a tight hug. "No matter what happens to your chestitiy you still got your name and your looks and you´re not that dumb either so ... don´t worry ... I also could teach you a trick or to for protection..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 12:41 pm

She made a surprised noise when he hugged her, but after the first moments of surprise, she hugged him back, burriying her face into his chest. His  still naked chest, she realized and her heart  beat faster.  But  she didn't want to stop  hugging him, she liked the feeling of  his strong arms around her. "You think that would be enough....? Oh, yes, please  show  me...", she said  and looked up to him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:11 pm

"I´m sure of it. Women like you hardly ever have problems of getting a match so cheer up. And who says he will even take your virginity?" He replied with an unknown soft voice of his. "Okay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:27 pm

She sighed almost relieved and placed her head back on his skin. "I hope he won't ....", she mumbled  against his body.  SHe  couldn't  resist and ran  one hand over  his  back. He had such great muscles...and they really felt good under her fingers... Oh, stop that, Louise..! She bit her lip and put both hands against his breast, pushing herself  away  a little. "Sorry....", she said almost guilty and with red cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunset in Antles   Sunset in Antles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunset in Antles
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next