Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:02 am

Akhesa could not help but smile watching Kayley bouncing up and down like a cute little puppy, she could almost see it. It took all her willpower not to laugh. The child barely even waited for the door to open! seeing her bound out Akhesa decided she was to purposefully take a little time so that the family could reunite a bit. Waking her sweet cat who mewed before gently being picked up as Akhesa set the basket aside and stepped out in her flowing gown of gold. She no doubt thought she would look strange to northern folk. She was dark skinned and dressed in a less conservative manner without cloak even though she had wanted to bury herself in Kayley's fur clothes earlier.

Gently taking her first steps out of the carriage allowing the attendant to help her out gracefully, she put on her best princess mask holding all the posture of a true lady of court with the exception of the sleek black exotic feline in her arms. Approaching a few paces though she stopped a respectful distance. Gently taking the train of her gown and giving a elegant curtsey as she had been taught to do "Lord and Lady of House Stark, it is a pleasure to be welcomed into your home... I hope I am not imposing" trying to keep her words soft and sweet like honey. At the little mew of her cat Akhesa chuckled "Forgive me... this is Shiera, I am afraid I do not go anywhere without her. I hope it will not be an issue? I will keep her to my room if that is what you wish" the starks were of course notably dog people on such level with the legendary Hound's house for their association with canines.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t66-akhesa-martell
Proteus Stark
Admin
Proteus Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:58 pm

"And we missed you, pup." Proteus told Kayley, hugging her tightly. "It's good to have you home again." The walls of Winterfell had seemed a little emptier without her presence. He'd started to feel a little dread when he thought of her leaving for good when she was ready. He turned to Akhesa as Kayley introduced her, and gave the Dornish woman a warm smile.

"We welcome you, your highness." Proteus answered, bowing before her. "It is an honor for us to host you." He chuckled at the cat in her arms. He'd not seen one like that in his life.

"It certainly won't be, as we have our own animal companions roaming in the Godswood." he said."If you need anything for her, please let us know and we will have acquire it for you."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t58-proteus-stark
Juliana Stark

Juliana Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:32 pm

Hugging Kayley as well as soon as she was in her reach Juliana gently stroke her head while holding her tight in the hug. "Very, very, very, much sweetie." After all the time which felt like years for Juliana finally Kayley was back home, reunited with her family. Almost crying in happyness that not only their little pup had returned but also was safe and sound it was hard for her to let go of Kayle that soon again but however now it was time to give their guest all of her attention.

Curtseying beside Proteus she gave Akhesa a warm smile. "Indeed it´s a pleasure as well as a joy to finally meet you your highness." As she caught sight of the cat though Juliana fought hard not to giggle. Both the cat as well as its owner just looked too lovely and cute together in that very moment. "Welcome to you too little one." She said giving the cat a nod.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t3-juliana-stark
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:11 am

Kayley smiled, glad to see that her parents seemed to approve of Akhesa.  They didn't even mind that she had brought her cat along.  Kayley made a mental note though to make sure it didn't go near Giselle's direwolf.  Sure, the wolf was pretty well-trained, but Kayley still didn't want to take the chance of Akhesa's cat ending up as wolf-chow.  "We have so much to catch up on.  How about we head on inside?" she said.  Akhesa would probably feel better next to a fire right now, as would her cat.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t37-kayley-stark
Proteus Stark
Admin
Proteus Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:33 am

"Of course. They should have lunch ready." Proteus said, rubbing his hands together. "No doubt you two must be hungry. Come, let's go warm our bones by the fire and you two can regale us with your southern adventures." He looped his arm through Juliana's and led them all inside he great hall, where the long tables were being set with the best meal Winterfell could offer. The great hearths on either side were lit to chase away the chill of a northern day for their guest's comfort. A seat of honor had also been placed at the lord's table on the dais for Akhesa, next to Kayley's usual seat.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t58-proteus-stark
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 1:34 pm

The feline seemed to watch Julianna and purr at her word before letting off a soft mew, Akhesa couldn't help but smile at Julianna "Heh I think she likes you..." she stated before gently scratching the feline under the chin. Nodding to Kayley and then bowing her head to Proteus "Thank you Lord Stark, that sounds lovely" following the heads of the house and Kayley insider to the warmth of the hearth. She almost purred herself to finally be somewhere warm instead for a soft relieving sigh at the warmth spreading along her. Now all she needed was her little she-wolf to cuddle by the fire and it woudl be perfect. But alas with the parents were around so Akhesa would have to 'behave'

Then again.... that little mischievousness twinkled in her eyes as she moved to take her seat once it was offered and she had lifted Shiera. The feline move from her arms to the top of the back fo the chair, laying atop the back like Akhesa's stalwart companion. Shiera was also happy in the warmth and let all know it with lovely happy purring. Leaving Akhesa to sit as she grinned with a knowing smile at Kayley

"Oh... yes there are many tales that im sure Kayley could regale you with, she 'thoroughly' enjoyed the water gardens" the little minx wondering if she could make her she-wolf turn red, besides she was still behaving.... technically.
Back to top Go down
Juliana Stark

Juliana Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 5:44 pm

She chuckled shortly at Akhesas comment and smiled at all three, Kayley as well as Akhesa and her cat before she let Proteus lead them all inside to the Great Hall, much to their guests liking she assumed. Eventually arriving at the readied table shortly after she sat down next to Proteus and smirked at Akhesa with her cat right on the back of her chair. Cats really had something special on them, especially their elegance was something. At the mentioning of some ... water gardens of Akhesas though she raised a brow, unsure what to think of it. Was the girl just teasing Kayley or was it actually just a suggestion for a conversation input?
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t3-juliana-stark
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 7:13 pm

Kayley tried not to bounce with excitement, but it was hard not to.  She was just so eager to show Akhesa around.  She wondered what she would think of the place.  Would it even compare to the beautiful palace back at Dorne?  Of course, even though Akhesa technically kept the conversation appropriate, Kayley wasn't blind to the subtext.  Hoping her blush wouldn't be too noticeable, she said "The water gardens were amazing.  With all the plants and flowers there, it was like walking right in the middle of a rainbow.  They were so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t37-kayley-stark
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 2:40 pm

"Yes and she had a wonderful time bothering my aunts" Akhesa added with a smirk to Kayley. Her aunts being the Sandsnakes all glorious bastard children of Oberyn Martell. Now almost a offshoot of the Martell house with some having children of their own.

"Kayley is a very very talented young lady you should be proud of her, though im afraid it took a while before her skin stopped burning in the sun"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2