Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) EmptySun May 03, 2015 6:47 pm

While Kayley had been a little sad to leave Dorne, she was still excited to return home.  Of course, that may have been just because she was bringing Akhesa home with her.  She was so eager to show Akhesa her world and what lay in it.  Winterfell wasn't quite as vibrant as Dorne, but there were still great stone structures and beautiful forests.  Kayley just hoped that Akhesa wouldn't freeze to death.  The cold wasn't for everyone.  Luckily, they were approaching the castle now, so there was bound to be a fire going on inside.  "You doing okay?" Kayley asked Akhesa.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t37-kayley-stark
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:01 pm

There had been a pattern in their travels, the farther north they had gotten the closer and closer Akhesa had gotten to Kayley to the point when they had past the border to the north the poor princess of dorne was bundled from head to toe yet right now snuggled deeply into Kayley's side "H-h-how do you people live up here?! the seven help you, all of your are mad" she said shivering lightly "I know you have mentioned your homeland was cold but I did not think it would be this much!"

Complaining softly as the poor sun loving princess pouted she obviously had not prepared the right sort of clothing for the trip even while some of her gowns were thick she lacked a fur linned cloak to keep her warm. It probably would be better inside as Winterfell itself was built upon a great hotspring. "When you present me to your parents I will be an icicle and you will have to tell the dorne's you accidentally froze their princess"
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t66-akhesa-martell
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:14 pm

Kayley had to stifle laugh.  It seemed the cold had worn down on Akhesa's usual confidant personality.  Then again, a person couldn't be comfortable all the time, especially when they were on the other side of the world.  Kayley had to remember that Winterfell was as foreign to Akhesa as Dorne had been to her.  "Well, there's a reason why our words are 'Winter is coming,'" she said.  She had to laugh at the mental image of her presenting Akhesa to her parents, only to find that her friend had become an icicle.  "Don't worry, you'll be fine.  We've got plenty of furs to put on and logs for the fires.  Besides, the place will probably be packed with people who want to catch a glimpse of you.  We don't have visitors too often, let alone one from Dorne."  No doubt everyone wanted to see the princess who was rumored to have hair black as night and eyes that sparkled like sapphires.  Akhesa's beauty was well known after all, even up here.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:23 pm

Akhesa pouted a little more now on the receiving end of teasing, normally she would not mind but of course she was the one currently trying her best not to loose a finger to frost "Well as an outsider I must say you can stop saying such words, winter is here and apparently here to stay" she countered before finally breaking out her usual coy smile and she leaned in closer to her fair she-wolf "Mmmm I know a good way for you and I to warm up on quickly~" she teased moving to put her arms around Kayley "Though it is no wonder you do not get any visitors then sensible ones turn back from this chill. But I have you my sweet, so alas I am a fool for following you to my snowy demise. Quick kiss me one last time before this icey chill claims me"
Back to top Go down
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) EmptySun May 03, 2015 8:40 pm

Kayley laughed again.  "So people tell me," she said.  "This is nothing compared to the long winters we've had in the past, though.  During those times, it snowed everywhere, even in King's Landing."  It was almost too absurd to be true, but it had happened.  Hopefully, winter wouldn't be coming around for a long time.  Akhesa's arms were soon around Kayley, which sent the Stark girl's heart pitter-pattering, as it always did.  But Kayley knew that they had to be a little more discreet here.  While she knew her parents loved her, and had even accepted some of her odd interests, she doubted they would be so forgiving about her questionable relationship with Akhesa.  "As you command," she said with a smile, giving Akhesa a quick kiss.  "We might have to keep things low-key for a while, though.  You know how...particular, some people can be about love and stuff."  It wasn't that Kayley was ashamed about her infatuation with Akhesa.  Far from it.  She just knew that if the wrong people heard about it, it could mean very bad things, for her, her family, and maybe Akhesa herself.  Her aunt Odette and uncle Cato came to mind, and she knew they would probably do something awful if they found out her secret.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) EmptySun May 03, 2015 8:46 pm

Akhesa was going in for another teasing boat when she found herself kissed, blinking as the little Stark had been the one to initiate the contact. Then what Kayley said next had an honest blush come to Akhesa's cheeks as she simply pulled Kayley closer to playfully kiss the girls neck "Particular some people can be about love? my dear dear sweet Kayley are you professing your love for me just before we meet your parents? I am apparently having a naughty influence on you. Apparently I will not have to wait to ask them for you to be my paramour if you are so infatuated with me"
Back to top Go down
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) EmptySun May 03, 2015 9:07 pm

Akhesa responded as she typically did: with teasing and a kiss or two.  It all made Kayley blush, but she felt like she had to get her point across.  "Akhesa, I'm serious.  Things are little more...restricted here, then in Dorne.  And let's just say that if some of my mother's relatives knew what we were doing, they would exploit it like crazy."  Odette and Cato would probably freak out enough knowing that a "foreigner" was in the North.  If they knew that that Kayley was infatuated with her, then it would be even worse.  Not to mention, Kayley still needed to sort out her feelings about this whole development.  She liked Akhesa, liked spending time with her, even liked kissing her.  But was it love?  Infatuation?  Was it something that would be over in a flash?  Those questions had been on Kayley's mind for a while now, and she knew she would have to answer them eventually.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) EmptySun May 03, 2015 9:23 pm

That had Akhesa pausing as she stopped her playful kisses to look up at Kayley staring into her lovely brown eyes "I know that... I have read books on world culture and you forget I was in Essos for a year that place fluctuates on morals from city to city" she said nodding her head before smilling softly as she moved to stroke Kayley's cheek with her fingers delicately "If you want I will promise to behave myself but I am putting the finishing touches on my song for you so you will bet I will sing it when it is done. Course they do not need to know it about you" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) EmptySun May 03, 2015 9:33 pm

Kayley gave a little nod.  Right.  She had forgotten about that.  At least Akhesa eased some of her worries and promised to tone things down a little.  "I look forward to hearing it," she said.  "I'll try to get us some alone time, though.  The doors have to close eventually, and once they do, well...let's just say that we'll probably have a lot more night-time visits."  Kayley knew that the two of them would be a little safer once they were behind closed doors and most people in the castle were asleep.  The only ones that stayed up late were the guards, and even then, most of them were outside.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) EmptySun May 03, 2015 9:57 pm

Akhesa grinned snuggling closer into Kayley "Good! because I am not giving up my night time cuddles with you for anything~ not even your baby brother, if he has a nightmare he can go to your mother" she said proceeding her kisses "I hope you at least wrote to tell them I was comming with you, it would a be an awful social faux pas if I showed up unwanted"
Back to top Go down
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) EmptySun May 03, 2015 11:52 pm

"Of course I did," Kayley said.  "How could I not?  I've told them quite a bit about our adventures in Dorne."  Of course, Kayley didn't tell her parents everything, but she had sent them several letters while she was visiting Akhesa.  She just hoped her family liked her.  Akhesa could be considered wild by some people, but she was still a fun person to be around.  And nice, too.  Surely, her family members would see that, right?
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 12:07 am

"Oh my ALL our adventures?" Akhesa asked her eyes shinning mischievously "Including the time that I showed you, your first brothel? or maybe that time we raced along the sun dunes? oh! how about when you got so sun burnt I had to rub lotion into your poor skin.... Mmm then again there is that delicious time I dragged you to the blood orange pools and stripped down for you by the moonlight asking you to join me~"
Back to top Go down
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 12:19 am

Kayley laughed.  "Not all, just some," she replied.  Her parents would probably have a heart attack if they found out Akhesa brought her to a brothel.  They'd probably say that it wasn't a place young ladies should be, or somewhere along those lines.  "I did tell them about me getting sunburned, though.  They thought it was amusing and they wondered if I would still be as a red as a tomato by the time I came home."  Luckily for Kayley, she was more tan than red at this point.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 12:29 am

"Mmm I still say if you had given me another week I would have you looking like a dornish lady" she teased before just resting against Kayley hugging her maiden gently "oh well I suppose I will have to just make you as red as a tomato blushing when you parents are not looking" she teased lightly letting out a chuckle "I must admit this will be the first time someone has taken me home to meet their parents, I suppose I will have to actually act like a lady" Akhesa did have the manners of a court princess but in private with Kayley she rarely ever used them.
Back to top Go down
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 12:41 pm

Kayley gave a little chuckle.  Yes, there would be plenty of time for that when her parents weren't around.  "Really?" Kayley asked, surprised.  Nobody had brought Akhesa over to meet their parents before?  She felt like that was odd.  Sure, Akhesa could be a little too flirty sometimes and say inappropriate things, but she was so charming.  It made Kayley wonder what Akhesa's previous lovers were like.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 1:50 pm

"Yes you would be surprised how often people get worried about your station. Not to mention not wanting to draw the ire of a great house. You are of a great house yourself Kayley surely the politics involved have no completely slipped you by? im sure your parents are planning some sort of grand dinner for our arrival"
Back to top Go down
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 1:58 pm

"Well, yeah.  I guess..."  Kayley knew that not all the houses liked each other, for one reason or another.  Heck, her own family was on tense terms with the Boltons right now.  But she felt like she should try to be nice to people, if possible.  As for the people she didn't like, well, all she could do was hope that they didn't irritate her too much.  Otherwise, she'd punch them right in the nose.  She'd been tempted to do that to Odette more than once, and she would have done it, if it wouldn't make her mother upset.  Not to mention, Odette seemed to always have a knife on hand, and she probably wouldn't hesitate to give Kayley a cut or two if she got her mad.  Kayley gave a little nod though, when Akhesa commented that her parents probably had a big dinner planned.  "Yup.  They always give the best for visitors.  You'll be treated well here.  I promise," she said.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Akhesa chuckled "yes.... I am sure I will get the 'house special" she teased moving to stroke a finger along Kayley's side "Mmm perhaps if it does not turn out will with you parents we could just start a new war of king's, I kidnap you and take you to Dorne. Then your little brother could raise an army" laughing at the silly idea though the dangerous look in her eyes said that perhaps it was more then just one of her jokes.

She had yet to test how far she would go to keep the young she-wolf around. Even Akhesa wondered at the limits of her infatuation with the girl. A small mew signified the waking of the sleek black feline that was Akhesa's constant companion who was napping in a basket on the opposite seat. Akhesa had demanded her feline come along, it seemed the two were inseparable.
Back to top Go down
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:21 am

Kayley laughed, not noticing the look in Akhesa's eyes.  "Oh sure.  People will write tons of songs about that," she said, grinning.  The idea of her little brother controlling an army was funny to imagine.  At the most, maybe he could command an army of puppies or something, although he'd probably get too caught up in playing and cuddling with them to do any harm.  She leaned into Akhesa's touch, enjoying the sensation until she happened to glance out the window of the carriage they were in.  "Look, we're nearly there!" she said, pointing.  They were coming up to Winterfell's gates, and in just a few short moments, they would be safely behind its walls.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:03 am

Akhesa was getting all nice and cuddly or at least she was preparing too when Kayley increased in sudden volume in her excitement to see her home. Akhesa sighed sitting up straight as she decided to look over and see what all the fuss was about seeing the large stone structure that was Winterfell she was honestly impressed something had stood strong. All the stories she had heard about it certainly did the castle justice.

She looked at Kayley smirking to see the young maidens joyful face before clearing her throat "Well... I guess I better prepare to put on my best manners" she said gently moving to sit across from Kayley instead of beside as was more proper moving the basket with her feline napping unto her lap as she made sure that she was covered up like a proper lady if a bit less layered than other northern girls with no cloak but a thick gold and red gown which still clung to her caramel skin.
Back to top Go down
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) EmptyWed May 06, 2015 11:49 am

((I think it's time Juilana and Proteus entered the picture.  Want me to bring them in?))

Kayley gave a little smile.  She was glad that Akhesa was taking this seriously.  It eased some of her worries.  She heard calls from the guards and soon the gates were opened.  The carriage went inside and Kayley's smile only broadened as they entered the walls of her home.  She could see servants bustling about, the sparring area where her father practiced his swordplay, and a few targets for archery practice.  Last she had seen Robin, he had been insisting on learning how to shoot an arrow, even though he was still a little too small to hold a bow.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:10 pm

(yes that would be awesome)

Akhesa sat like a proper lady though she did pout at the fact she was no longer cuddling her cute little she-wolf. It was so unfair that she couldnt just steal the girl away, oh well... it made Kayley happy to be home so she would suffer the cold a little while. After all Kayley had survided the heart of Dorne for her.
Back to top Go down
Proteus Stark
Admin
Proteus Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:03 pm

(Time for Akhesa to endure the classic parental interrogation. xDDD )

"My lord, they are approaching!"

Proteus stood up from his seat in the great hall and waved away his maester. He left the hall and stepped outside into the courtyard, eagerly awaiting the carriage that carried Kayley and her newest friend. The castle had been buzzing with preparations for the dinner for the Dornish princess ever since Kayley wrote they were coming.

The last time Winterfell had to play host to royalty was King Robert Baratheon. While the people of Winterfell were eager for the excitement Akhesa's visit promised, they were also nervous about putting on a good show to their guest. Proteus looked around for Juliana, hoping she was feeling better that day. The last couple of days she'd been sick to her stomach. With luck, whatever she had wouldn't catch with others around the keep and would be gone soon.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t58-proteus-stark
Juliana Stark

Juliana Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:04 pm

Juliana just got to feel better when the arrival of Kayley as well as her royal friend was announced caused by which she hurried to join her family as well as their guest in the great hall. Luckily though she seemed to be right in time as she catched Proteus alone and quickly got at his side, giving him a warm and happy smile to assure him she was feeling fine now.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t3-juliana-stark
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) EmptyTue May 12, 2015 11:47 pm

Kayley soon spotted her parents and she gave an eager smile.  "Mother, Father!" she called happily as she waved.  Once the carriage door was opened, she hopped out so she could give both of them big hugs.  "Oh, I've missed you both," she said.  Of course, that didn't mean she hadn't had fun in Dorne.  She had had the time of her life there.  But part of her had missed her parents, at times.  She turned around and said with a little flourish "May I present, Princess Akhesa, of House Martell."  Sure, the introduction sounded a little serious, but Kayley just wanted to get all the formalities out of the way as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)   Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to My Home (Tag: Akhesa)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next