Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio) Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio) Empty
PostSubject: Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio)   Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:17 pm

Rose had managed to break free of the servants dressing her. She first didn't like to be touched, what made the dressing worse were the corsets she thought were uncalled for considering she was already so small. Then they sewed her into the dress and started to do her hair, that was never a good thing considering they'd always stuck pins in it that hurt her scalp.

And so, with red lips and pinned up hair, Rose walks down the Great Keep in a foul mood. Tulio's room was only two down from hers, so it was a short walk. She was curious to see how he'd be dressed for the event they'd have long ride to arrive at. But that only made this better, travelling a far distance with Tulio made her smile.

Rose then frowns, she was being such a child! Rose knocks on the door, "Hey Tulio?" She calls gently, wondering if he were in there.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t4-rose-lannister

PostSubject: Re: Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio)   Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:37 pm

This event had been making Tulio a little sick to his stomach for months now. True, he knew that the Targaryens weren't responsible for the dragon that burned down his home. But still, he had a feeling that dragons would be there, and they always made him nervous. It was almost like they knew what had happened to him, and they never let him forget it. Of course, anyone else would say that was the paranoia talking. That word was associated with Tulio a lot, especially when it came to any heirlooms or possessions that once belonged to his family. Everyone in Casterly Rock learned quickly not to touch them, or Tulio would go beserk and threaten to behead them himself. He was a bit more tame these days, but everyone knew that he wasn't the most sociable of people. That was why when Rose knocked on his door, he suppressed a groan. But, he was going to have to spend the next several weeks with her. Might as well start now. "Come on in," he said as he sat up from the chair he was in, although he didn't put down the book in his hand. Books seemed to be the only thing Tulio genuinely enjoyed, so he always made sure to have one nearby.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio)   Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:46 pm

Rose opens the door and steps inside. She immediately looks to the book. "I came to see if you were ready for the coronation." She tells him honestly, curious at what he was reading. "What are you reading?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio)   Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:56 pm

Tulio gave a little shrug. "Ready as I'll ever be, I suppose," he replied. He figured that was the nicest way to put what he was feeling. Although he knew Rose was probably trying to be as positive as possible. She always seemed happy and cheerful. Tulio wondered how the hell anyone could be so optimistic all the time. "Oh, just a ballad somebody actually wrote about the Red Wedding," he replied. "You know, the wedding where a bunch of the Starks got, wel, kkkksssh!" He made a slashing motion across his throat as the made the noise. People still regarded that as kind of a taboo event of history, but that was what Tulio enjoyed. He loved finding out about interesting things that happened in the past. Violence and bloodshed didn't scare him.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio)   Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 4:20 am

Rose swallows, fighting the urge raise her hand to her throat. "Yes I know," She confirms with a nod. "You look like you're really enjoying it." Rose would be lying if she said she didn't like fighting, but she'd also be lying if she said she did. Rose was a Lannister, they had to uphold their family honor no matter what the cost. "That stuff doesn't bother me too much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio)   Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:00 pm

Tulio gave a wry chuckle. "Makes me wonder if this time of peace will last long. I mean, there was the overthrow of the Targaryens, the war between the Lannisters and the Starks, then...well, the rest if history. But it seems like peace can only last so long before something happens. After that, everything falls down like a line of dominoes."
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio)   Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 4:42 pm

Rose sighs sadly, "You're right." That was in fact the sad truth of the matter. It seemed no matter how well things were smoothed over or problems were solved there was always aomething that causes a break in peace. "I just wish that there was a way everyone would just...be content with what they've got. It seems like even when our family leaves the others be they insist on doing something to ruin it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio)   Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio) EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 5:17 pm

Tulio wondered if Rose had hinted that at him. Tulio had always been a restless person, never satisfied with what he had or where he was. And it seemed like nothing truly made him happy. Sure, there were things like reading that could satisfy him for a short time. But he knew the people around him feared that he was going to be a distrustful, paranoid little man for the rest of his life. Of course, Tulio thought they should mind their own business, but he wasn't about to get in a tizzy over that. "I doubt anyone is ever truly content," he said. "No matter how much a person gets, they always get bored with what they have and want more. That's how most people move about in their life. They try to keep going up and up until they can't go any higher."
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio)   Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 12:49 am

Tulio is such a character. Rose thought to herself with a small smile. "You're probably right. Greed is a deadly sin. It overtakes you. I'm not sure that I would want to live in such a life. Always demanding more when you already have everything." Rose sighs. "Maybe one day we'll all live in peace." Rose knew that it was extremely less likely. "That probably won't happen," She laughs nervously. "But that's what dreams are for...until you wake up." She trails with a sad sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio)   Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:23 am

Tulio's fingers drummed against his thigh, wondering how their conversation had taken such a melancholy turn. Rose seemed to be sighing between every other sentence. Not very like her at all. Tulio wondered if something was bothering her. Not that he was concerned, he told himself. He was just curious. But he wasn't about to ask about it. Conversations between them were tense enough as it was. "So, it's the big day, the big old coronation," he said musingly. "Where Marina Targaryen takes up her crown. No doubt her...dragons, will be involved in the ceremony." Even though the Targaryens hadn't been responsible for his home's destruction, Tulio couldn't help but be wary of dragons. He had seen first hand the damage they could do, and he wasn't about to forget it anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio)   Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:19 pm

Rose smiles when Tulio mentions the coronation. Something not so gloomy, good. But then her smile quickly falls at the mention of the dragons. She'd forgotten that the Targaryens bred dragons. She suddenly feels like an imbecile, resisting the urge to scold herself. "Tulio...I'm, I'm so sorry..." She began. "You shouldn't go if you..." Tulio shouldn't have to go if he felt too uncomfortable. "I'll stay by your side if it will help." Rose began, attempting to comfort him somehow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio)   Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 11:42 pm

Rose seemed a bit concerned about the whole dragon issue, but Tulio didn't see why she had to bother about it. Tulio had done things on his own for a while now, or at least he tried to. He could deal with this too. He gave another wry chuckle. "Not going to the coronation of a queen is almost as bad as calling her a nasty name or something," he said. Everyone was going to this thing, and he knew people expected him to go as well, even if they thought he was paranoid out of his mind. "You just worry about yourself. I'll be fine," he said curtly.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio)   Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:59 pm

Rose bites her lip when Tulio tells her to worry about herself. "I suppose you're right. About the not going thing." Rose honestly didn't think many people would notice. She'd stay with him. They could've said one of their horses died. But then again no one would believe that. The Lannisters with a sick horse that suddenly dies was pretty odd. It was [i]possible[i], but not [i]that[i] possible. "If you feel uncomfortable I'll be around." Rose throws in anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio)   Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:24 pm

Tulio repressed the urge to groan. Why did Rose always feel like she had to poke her nose into his business? If he wanted her help, he would ask for it. Not that he would ever need it. He was doing just fine on his own. Well, mostly on his own. He knew that he was in debt to the Lannisters for taking him in and raising him instead of leaving him all by himself. The question was, how would they want that debt to be settled? It was something that was on Tulio's mind a lot these days.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio)   Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 5:37 pm

Rose nods with another smile, "Okay," She hesitates, not really wanting to leave him but she knew it was time. "See you later Tulio." She makes a small wave before flushing, then quickly departing. Rose was oblivious to how Tulio actually felt, but she had the sense he didn't like her very much. Despite that she still crushed on him.

(Sorry I got nothing. XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio)   Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:42 pm

"See ya," Tulio said, giving a wave that wasn't very enthusiastic. She soon departed, leaving Tulio alone with his thoughts again. And he preferred it that way.

((End thread.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio)   Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ready to go? (TAG: Tulio)
Page 1 of 1