Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] - Page 2 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reth Montmayeur
Admin
Reth Montmayeur

Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:29 am

Ret still stared coldly at the two Targaryens, but his expression softened a bit as Marina admitted he was right. That was a beginning. He crossed his arms and simply waited to see where this would go, he didn't need to say more. He followed Marina's instruction to Jim, hiding his amusement at the fact that the thief had escaped. He didn't care, if he was as good as he looked, he would see him that evening. Only at Jim's remark he rose and eyebrow: did the boy really think he would ever lay a finger on Marina? He was angry but not crazy! And he was a prince, not any dumb idiot! He would never hit a lady in general, let alone a queen! Oh well... he would discuss that with he boy in a second moment and clarify that, but now he wanted to deal with Marina... he simply looked at her, waiting for her to talk...
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t261-reth-montmayeur
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:57 pm

Marina took a deep breath once both of the teens left and once looked after Jim before she turned her head to Reth and moved some steps closer, her arms still crossed. "So just to have it once said, I don´t have to apologize for anything to anyone, not even you since I am a queen and we are currently in my territory. Still, I want to apologize to you and surely not only because it´s expected." Stopping right in front of him her expression softened for the moment. "The last thing I intend to do is to harm you in any way such as showing no respect for you for what I am very sorry my prince and that is not only because I´m aware of the possible political result but because I highly appreciate your presence as well as your services."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t2-queen-marina-targarye
Reth Montmayeur
Admin
Reth Montmayeur

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:00 pm

The premises of what she was saying made his anger rise once again, but he kept quiet, waiting for her to finish. And in the end, her words got through him. He stared at her for a moment more with his serious glance, but in the end he sighed and closed his eyes. "Thanks for your apology, Marina." now that it was only the two of them, they could even let go of titles and such "I appreciate the fact you value me, and trust me, I have no will to lack of respect toward you." it was evident his anger was gone now, he had forgiven her "That said... I hope you will accept a piece of advice, from someone who has been dealing with this bullshits for a long time" he smirked to her, recognizing himself that those respect stuffs were bullshits, but still, they were bullshits of importance "No noble man likes to be talked like that, no noble man wants to be treated like he's not of importance. And yes, I make no exception. Yes, you are the queen, yes, you don't need to apologize... but noble men can be valuable, and you should keep in mind that it's better don't apologize cause you're in the right than not apologize cause your title as queen allows you not to do so." He smiled to her, hoping she would take his advice. He had learnt to know her, he was sure she could be a great queen... if only she could control that temper of hers, and start to act more like a queen should...
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t261-reth-montmayeur
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:19 pm

Relieved his anger was eventually gone now Marina let out another sigh and smiled back at him though almost feeling scold herself now. "Thank you for the advice. Well now that we´re through this, mind if I give you what I came to you in the first place?" She said lifting her skirt for another time to get out a little paper roll she gave Reth. "News from the wall, I thought it would be best if I gave it to you to read as well so we can discuss at another time." Having now everything said Marina didn´t hesitate much to start walking out of his chambers so they both could take a short rest and continue with dealing with the problems of ruling and keeping as many people as possible alive only stopping once at his bedroom door to say her goodbye. "Well, hope to see you soon then."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t2-queen-marina-targarye
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2