Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:29 pm

"Hellooooooooo~? Anyone hooooooome?"
The trickster didn't bother to wait for a reply though as he pushed open the door, and then just as easily invited himself inside the room. Picking locks had started to become way to easy these past years, and almost boring at this point. Had he always been that good? Or where the blacksmiths just getting lazy? Meh, whatever, saved him lots of time whenever he broke inside places like these afterall.
He whistled to himslef as he took in the room, nodding in approval. The first thing he did was test-jump the bed, and for a moment wished he could just steal that instead, he did miss having a bed of his own sometimes afterall. But he quickly got over it, and rolled out of the now messed up sheets, and went to search the room.

I really oghta thank that rich-kid next time i see him, the theif thought fondly to himself, already finding things of valure that could have him feed for weeks. The guy stilled owed him a new shirt though, he didn't exactly ahev the time to go look fora new one on his way here. At least he still had his cloak on.
Hell, might even take him out for dinner, he smirked, currently going through the wardrobe. As expected, nothing he could wear for himself,everything was too big. But he could always trade it, or make something else out of it to use.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t345-loki-laufeyson
Reth Montmayeur
Admin
Reth Montmayeur

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:09 am

Reth was in he little living room in his chambers, flirting with one of his maids, trying to convince her to drink some wine with him. He didn’t think he was doing anything wrong, the situation with Marina was so unclear an beside he never had anything serious in his life and she knew that. He hadn’t forced her into anything, on the contrary he had warned her… and still and yet he was unable to get her out of his mind…
When he heard a voice from the other room, he mentally cursed his guards: where the hell were they when they were needed? He would have loved to just ignore the problem and deal with it later but the maid kept insisting for him to check what was going on. In the end he sighed and left the small living room. When he reached the hall there was no one there, but he could hear some noises from his own bedroom. Moving silently, he sneaked into his own chamber and took a moment to analyze the young shirtless boy who was now sticking his nose into Reth’s wardrobe. Reth didn’t know wether to be amused or irritated. “You know” he finally spoke to the boy from the other side of the room, back resting on the wall an arms crossed “I wouldn’t have minded if I found a shirtless girl in my bedroom…” he lifted himself from the wall and slowly started approaching the boy, showing nonchalance but actually keeping his eyes fixed on the boy for any false move “damn, I wouldn’t even have questioned it! But a shirtless boy, who enters uninvited in my bed chambers and starts digging in my wardrobe… I might have problems with that.” he stopped only half a meter away from the boy “so tell me, what explanation do you have for this? And please, make it good.”
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t261-reth-montmayeur
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:30 am

Loki's movements froze the moment another voice spoke up, but didn't turn around to face the other immediately. Instead, he just let out a soft sigh under his breathe, mentally slapping himself for not checking out the other rooms first. Sometimes he just got a little to excited and tended to 'forget' a few details.
Lowering his arms, he calmly turned around to face the owner of the room, smiling in a cheerful way as if he wasn't currently trespassing and stealing from the other. "Oh my apologiez, is my lack of clothing making you uncomftoble?" he asked in fake concern, staying compeltley still even as Reth began to approach him. Funny, and this time it's not even my fault for my current state, the theif thought amusedly to himself, glancing around the room.
"I was invited," he replied smoothly, smirking up at the older man. Funny thing was, he was not completley lying either in a way. "So I decided to explore a little~"
The moment he said this, he had grabbed hold of his cloak and and swung it at Reth when he was close enough. As the cloth coverd the man's face, Loki took his chance to slide away from the wardrobe, and began to run for the door.
Back to top Go down
Reth Montmayeur
Admin
Reth Montmayeur

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:51 am

Reth didn't manage to decipher this boy, he looked weirdly confident, and he even took the time to try to mock him... that was rather funny, coming from such a small, frail thing.
As Loki thew the cloak toward his face, he was only slightly surprised: he was expecting something like that, the boy had to try to escape if he wasn't going to beg for forgiveness. Without even taking the time to get ride of the cloak, Reth stretched a hand and grabbed the boy's hair with a tight grip, pulling him close again while letting the cloak slip on the floor. He grinned amused at the boy, still holding tightly his hair, he didn't care if that hurt him
"Weird... I though you said someone invited you here... Why don't we check with the guards who did so? I'm fairly curious to know who was the fool the invited you into my private chambers..." he was keeping a light, teasing tone but his eyes were flashing flames toward the young boy

Last edited by Reth Montmayeur on Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:05 pm

Loki hissed as he was grabbed roughly by the hair, but other than that didn't let out any other noise of protest or begging, though it still hurt alot. As if he didn't feel small enough already compared to everyone else, and now he had to get picked up like a naughty child.
Am I getting slower these days? he mentally asked himself, trying to losen the hold on him with his own akinny hands. "I wouldn't waste time with those metal-heads you call 'guards' though," he chuckled, turning his head as much as he could to try and look up at the man. "Their eye sight isn't exactly in top shape."
Loki of course didn't miss the anger now directed at him, and knew he was already way pass the safe zone. However this turned out, he was not going to get out of it unscratched. His chanses had apparently been better if he just stuck with that bastard kid.
"How about asking those lovely maids of yours~?" he grinned wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Reth Montmayeur
Admin
Reth Montmayeur

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:52 pm

The comments about his guard actually made Reth chuckle, but he still kept his eyes fixed on the boy, and his glance didn't lose its anger, which actually grew at the mention of his maids. He smiled sweetly at the boy, too sweetly, and his smile didn't reach his eyes which now turned as cold as eyes. Without a word he turned around, still keeping the boy by his hair without loosing his grip on him one bit, he bent down to collect the cloak and walked toward his bed, where he tied the boy's hands at the metal headboard with his own cloak, making sure that the boy couldn't wriggle away but still keeping a close eye on him "So now, let's hear this story: who 'invited' you here and how did you get in?"

Last edited by Reth Montmayeur on Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:20 pm

Oh boy, Loki thought as the man smiled way to sweetly dwon at him, preparing himself for pain any minute now. He could only grutn lowly in pain as he was dragged over to the bed, still by his hair and his attempts at clawing at the hand holding him sadly didn't do much. He couldn't help but roll his eyes when his beloved cloak was once again used to tie him up, and mentally made not to get soemthign new for him wear, sicne his current cloak was as good as ruined now anyway.
All these rich stuck-up's think alike huh, he thought mildly annoyed, giving the man a childish pout. "Oh, kinky~," he snickerd, pulling at his restraints with a small grimace. These knots would slightly harder to egt out off... "Tied up half naked to a bed, should I be concerned here?" he mocked, giving the odler male a teasing wink.
He sighed as Reth repeated his question from before and slumped down agaisnt the sheets. "I don't know, never got a name," he repleid, still sounding way to calm considering his situation. "And every lock inside this castle are left pickable. You do the math~"
Back to top Go down
Reth Montmayeur
Admin
Reth Montmayeur

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:36 pm

"Oh, sorry I got your hopes up, boy" he replied with a slightly amused grin "I'm not into males." He knew in westeros the thing was seen as quite shameful, he didn't agree with that, in his reign it didn't really matter, people sexual preferences were their own damn business. He just honestly wasn't attracted by males, but the boy seemed to have that kind of taste... or he was faking it really well.
"Quite an interesting story... pity it doesn't sound really convincing." he smiled sweetly again, still with that cold glance. He calmly turned around, walked toward his wardrobe and took his sword before we went beck toward the bed. "Now... let's go though our options..." he said, using again that terribly sweet tone while trying the edge of the sword "I can hand you to the guards, but if they missed you once they might do it again and I wouldn't like that. So... not really an option. Option two: you start telling the truth and giving it a bit more sense, trying to convince me you're not a threat." The boy had been too good avoiding his guards and getting in so easily, he could easily be a spy, he could seek informations... he had dealt in the past with spies that looked above suspicions, and if the boy was that good... he could easily be a threat... "Option three: I make sure myself you won't be a threat in the future..." he said grimly, staring once again at the boy with cold eyes.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:59 pm

The teen merely snorted, not surprsied at all that the guy would only eyes for females. Not like Loki was flirting, just letting his mouth run and say wahetevr popped up in his head, like most of the time. At least he wouldn't have to worry about getting molested, unlike that other rich guy... Wonder if he's figured out where the theif ended up in yet?
"Lucky me then," he grinned. "One thing less for me to worry about." Seriosly, how hard were these knots? The blood flow had surely stopped in his wrists now.
Green eyes watched the man closely when eh turned around, his expression going compeltley blank the moment he saw the sword. Suddenly i'm reminded of my old man, he absently thought, keeping his face unreadble while he litsend to the other point out his 'options'.
His lips twitched into a smirk yet again though when the man finnished talking, barely able to hold backa snort. Man the guy's eyes were scary, it almost made him shiver.
"Aww, thinking that highly of me? How sweet," he grinned micheviously. "Thinking someone like me could be a threat... You're not as dumb as you look."
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:09 pm

He couldn't believe it. That damn male had actually slipped away and was now roaming free in the castle. Jim didn't bother checking the secret passages of the castle and tried out any rooms that he thought the teen had gotten into. He could tell that he was getting on the male's trail at least due to the multiple unlocked doors in the castle. Great, he brought in a lock picker in the castle as well. Just perfect, Jim thought to himself as he strolled down the hallway in the Hand of the tower, seeing that the the trail had brought him here. Wasn't this where that Prince from some kingdom in Essos was living in because he was now the Queen's hand? Jim heard only little about the male, just because he hadn't really inspected the unknown prince much. He had left that little sneaking job to his sister, but he hadn't heard anything from her recently about the man. Though he had seen the male flirting around with the maids when Jim was passing through the castle. A ladies man most likely.

Just when Jim had been thinking about the maids, his violet blue eyes took notice of a maid crouched on the ground, having her ear against a closed door. That room belonged to the Hand of the Queen...why was she eavesdropping rather being in there in bed with that Essos Prince? He walked over towards the door and glanced down at her with a raised eyebrow. "You're being really sloppy." Jim muttered under his breath as the maid quickly scrambled out of his way, a blush forming upon her cheeks in embarrassment. Jim just watched as the maid ran out of his sight before returning his attention back onto the door. He was about to walk away from the door before hearing two male voices coming from behind it. And one seemed very familiar and grazed a bit at Jim. The young Targaryen quickly slammed opened the door, not inspecting the scene before him. "...And here I though you were a ladies man." Jim remarked out in surprise as he looked over at Reth, taking quick notice of the sword. Before his gaze quickly snapped over to the teen who had his hands tied to the headboard of the bed. His eyes flashing with violet flames in anger at the earlier incident with the male. "Found you." he growled lowly in annoyance, as he stalked into the room towards the male on the bed.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t45-jim-targaryen
Reth Montmayeur
Admin
Reth Montmayeur

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:29 pm

The boy still refused to talk, and still kept that weirdly calm look on his face: wasn't he scared? He had threatened to kill him, and he was being serious, but there the boy was, smirking like he didn't care...
"Oh well... funny choice for your last words, not to say idiotic. But if you like it like that..." he was ready to raise his sword and finish him quickly, he didn't care for the bed and for the blood, the servants would take care of that, but he was more and more convinced that there was something off about the boy and he didn't want to take risks. He was ready to hit him with his swords, trying to make it as quickly and painless as possible, when the door slammed open. Now some of his guards will definitively find themselves without a job... With his swords just a few inches away from the boy's throat, he turned to look at the intruder, recognizing him as the Targaryen bastard. Once again, a young boy made fun of his sexual taste: twice in a day, that was a record. "Well, surprise..." he replied jokingly, even if slightly annoyed for the intrusion. As Jim showed interest in the boy tied to his bed, though, Reth rose an eyebrow "You know him?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:46 pm

There is definitely something fucked up with me, Loki thought as he stared at the sword, the edge almost touching his throat. Maybe his reactions in the face of death were just... delayed? Or he was insane, like his brothers used to tell him. A few inches left, and the sharp metal would've cut the delicate skin open, and it would've been 'bye-bye cruel yet ironically funny world'. Maybe he did have some luck on his side still?
"That you did," he cheerfully respond to Jim, turning his head as much as possible away from the sharp blade. "You really suck at hide and seek, was starting to think you'd never find me," he sent Jim a cheeky smirk. "You're not still upset are ya? About the whole kicking and outsmarting you thing I mean."
The sword that was still aimed for his throat then gently pushed aside, allowing the trickster to sit up and swiftly roll out of the bed before Jim reached it. "You still owe me a shirt between, blue-eyes here could barely contain himself as you just saw," he spoke nonchallantly, unfolding his cloak and pouting as he saw how rumpled it now was.
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 4:16 pm

Jim came to an immediate halt as the male suddenly sat up and rolled out of the bed, blinking a bit in surprise at this. Seriously that cloak was just so useless with tying up the male. Well at least he wasn't the only one who thought of tying the male up with the cloak, Jim thought as he glanced over at Reth and nodding his head to the man's question. "Unfortunately I do. He's a thief." Jim answered the male, scowling darkly over at the younger teen. "Followed that trail of unlocked doors...of course I'm still pissed!" Jim hissed back at the male as he took a step forwards to the male. His eyes rolled a bit as the male went on about still being owed a shirt, but a slightly snicker formed upon his lips at the comment referring to the older man. "Oh yes, you tempt everyone you run into." Jim remarked in a sarcastic tone, before returning his attention onto Reth.

"By the way, your maids really love to eavesdrop. Might want to keep an eye on them." Jim informed the man, as he jabbed his thumb behind him in the direction of the door. Maids were a bit untrustworthy to Jim. Whenever he was around such dim witted maids, they just blabbed about everything. Which was why it was good to only tell them what you wanted them to know. Or just lie to them so they could get in trouble and out of one's hair.
Back to top Go down
Reth Montmayeur
Admin
Reth Montmayeur

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 4:30 pm

Reth was distracted by Jim’s presence and didn’t notice how quickly Loki managed to untie himself: he only took notice of that once the boy gently moved aside his sword. The boy was quite good, indeed. “Thief? Really” he asked, intrigued and amused: was he just a simple thief? What a waste of talent… He roughly grabbed again Loki’s hair and pulled him closer, whispering in his ear so that only him could her “Come to me again tonight, thief, and I promise you more gold than you could ever steal.” the he let him go, pushing him toward the young Targaryen. “Wish I could help you with the shirt, boy, but of your size I have only female clothes… though I’m sure you’d look sooo pretty with one of them” he teased before he looked once again at Jim “The blonde one or the red one?” he asked interested: the blonde one was pretty stupid but great in bed, he didn’t care much if she tried to spy around, but the red one was quite useless and she was as lazy as she was smart, if she was trying to spy on him she could count herself lucky if he’d just send her to the kitchen…
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 4:55 pm

Loki chuckled as Jim answered the male, amused at the irony that Loki hasn't even tried to sneak into the castle by himself. He was literally dragged inside after all, by the naive yet adorable stuck-up here. "A thief you 'invited' in," he pointed out flatly, rubbing his wrist carefully. "As you surely recall, you forcefully dragged me past the guards and castle doors."
Another chukcle left his lips as Jim took a step clsoer to him, this time actually taking a step back in wary. He really did not want his hads tied up again, or a broken nose, or anythign else broken in general. "Tempted you didn't I," he smoothly shot back, smirking smugly up at the older teen. "And I didn't even try too~"

He yelped out in pain when he was grabbed by the hair again, his hand aoutmatically reahcing behind to try and claw at the man's hand. He didn't however, and relaxed instead as he heard Reth's offer. Huh, this day didn't turn out so bad afetrall.
He stumbled a little as he was pushed into the young Targaryen, placing his hands agaisnt his chest to steayd himself before giving Reth a slightly irked look by the teasing. Not the first time he's heard that one before. "Yeah, I look good in anything I wear, no need to be jealous," he shot back with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 5:43 pm

Marina was just about to her regular meeting with her hand for their exchange of latest news of highest importance when she found his door open, for the very first time. As she entered she could already hear three males talking as well as a sneaky maid who seemed to eavesdropping them but pretty poorly since she kept quite the distance. Recognizing two of the voices she quickly knew the reason for the distance. The maid surely hasn´t been only caught by Marina. Passing the maid who immediately paled and tried to run away only to get grabed and pulled back by Marina, she waited there, obviously not amused, with the maid still in her grip while her foot was patting on the floor as she listened to their conversation until she got noticed by the three.

"The hand of the queen, a spy and a thief together in a bedroom with the thief halfnaked.Seriously? Now the three of you better give me a good reason to not scold and hit you."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t2-queen-marina-targarye
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 6:16 pm

Jim gritted his teeth at the male’s remark. “Yes, I dragged you into the castle. To….” His violet eyes glanced to Reth, Jim cursed softly under his breath. Oh well. It wasn’t all that strange that Jim would know the servants more than the royals, knowing them enough to carry around their money. “To let the damn servants get their money back and throw you to the guards afterwards.” Jim retorted to the smaller male, glaring at him. He knew perfectly well of what he did. Even Jim knew that he let his guard down around the male which had been highly stupid of him. But that didn’t matter much to him. Couldn’t he have just kept on stuffing his face after Jim kissed him? It would’ve been so simple!

His eyes rolled a bit at the male’s remark of tempting him. “Oh yes. You tasted like strawberries too,” Jim smirked devilishly at the male, blinking in surprise as the Prince grabbed the male’s hair and pulled him back. He was a bit perturbed by the action. He had been joking about the man not being a ladies’ man after seeing the scene from before. Guess everyone has their odd secretive tastes, Jim thought to his self before catching the male who’d been pushed to him. His eyebrow shot up at the man’s remark of the teen looking so pretty in female clothes. “Redhead.” Jim simply remarked, tilting his head to the side before adding, “Got a thing for young guys in dresses? Now that really makes me question you.” Jim gave the man a strange look, wrinkling his nose before looking away.

Suddenly he heard a foot tapping behind him; Jim furrowed his eyebrows before slowly turning around to see the Queen standing in the doorway with that red hair maid. He bit his lip harshly as his hand snaked around the thief and pinched him on the arm in irritation. “This is all your fault,” Jim muttered down to the smaller teen, before returning his attention to the Queen. He stayed silent for a moment before shrugging his shoulders. “Honestly my Queen…My jaw’s been slammed up into by a head, I’ve been gutted in the stomach, and clawed at. All by this guy.” Jim gestured to the smaller male with a light frown. “And my reason will still get me a slap to the head.”
Back to top Go down
Reth Montmayeur
Admin
Reth Montmayeur

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 6:45 pm

He grinned amused at the boy's comeback. Now he was quite glad that the young Targaryen had stopped him from killing the boy, it would have been such a pity... At the boy's remark that questioned once again his preferences, he had to chuckle. "Well... I'm not the one who knows what the little thing tastes like..." he replied, referring to what the boy had just said.
And then, all of a sudden, a third guest was in his bedroom. Marina. The queen. Seriously, where the fuck were his guards? Three people just slipped uninvited in his bed chambers! Someone was totally going to lose his job, and possibly to be whipped as well. And, as if he wasn't pissed enough, not only Marina was carrying HIS servant, she also threatened like he was a four years old child! Now that was deeply upsetting. Reth's glance became once again as cold as ice.
"I'm sorry, my queen, I'm afraid I didn't quite catch what you just said." He smiled lightly, but it was far too evident he was simply furious. The fact that they were secretly fucking didn't give her any right to treat him like this in public. "Scold and hit... me? Maybe you're forgetting once again that, no matter what my role here is, I'm still a prince, and I expect you to treat me with the proper respect. And enter uninvited and unannounced in my bed chambers, once again, and threaten me doesn't even get close to what I call respect." his smile was now long gone, he was staring t the queen, now approaching her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:13 am

The smaller teen merely gave the other burnette another cheeky smirk, comming up wiht so many different things to retort with, but he'd sufferd enough for one day. He chuckled though at Reth's remark, not feeling embaressed whatsoever. "Yeah ok I got it, I'm tiny," he sighed with a roll of his eyes. He might actaully start to like cold-eyes here, as long as he didn't try to cut his throat open that is.

As he rubbed the back of his head, tyring to soothe away the pain from all that violent tugging, he glanced over at the door when he heard the fot tapping, waving cheerfully at the redheaded maid he ran into before.
Loki gave Jim an unimpressed look, his smirk turning even more smug if that was possible. "Yeah, beacuse the idea of draggin in a theif to the castle was totally my idea," he snorted, folding out his cloak and pulling over over his shoulders, covering up his whole upper body. He had decided to at least try and have some decency with the Queen now present, all those nasty scars and burnmarks of his had been put on display long enough now anyway...

After the Targaryen finished with his little explination, Loki simply offerd Marina a polite and proud smile, and then bowed as if the fact that he was a theif wasn't anything to worry about. "You're prettier up close," he told her casually before turning his head twoards the older teen. "Woman up, I get at least five slaps a day and I never complain," he brightly told him, giving the older's cheek a gentle pat.
His attention turned back to Reth though when he spoke up, and wisely stepped aside as the man began to approach the queen. The guy wasn't having such a good day today huh?
"I can practically taste the sexual tension right now," he commented nonchalantly to Jim, watching the two grown ups with mild interest.
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:30 pm

Even after getting some kind of explanation Marina still wasn´t much happier or relieved at all and Reth approaching her didn´t make the situation better for her at all. "I am so sorry your highness though if you didn´t set up your opened door as an invitation for anyone to come in maybe next time you put a sign on it?" She replied while pushing the maid into the room before she could run away. "Maybe you want to take care of her first though my prince."

Crossing her arms she quickly turned her attention to the teens giving them an annoyed glare. "You two know that you could easily get thrown in jail for this right? Of all people did it really had to be a thief Jim? And you -" Turning her attention once again somewhere else she glanced at the said thief. "- you really should count yourself lucky you didn´t get killed yet."
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:54 pm

Jim just simply shrugged his shoulders at the male’s reply referring to Jim remarking that the young male tasted like strawberries. “I know what my preferences are truly. But the question is, do you?” Jim questioned the male, giving him an snarky grin. He returned his attention back on the younger male, raising an eyebrow at him. “Seems like you’re used to getting beat up, aren’t you?” Jim remarked, not really questioning the male. He just assumed it. Especially with seeing all of those scars from before and burn mark. At the Prince’s comments toward the queen, Jim quickly reverted his attention back onto him. He might be a prince. But he was in Westeros. He was not home in his little kingdom in Essos. He didn’t like how the man was demanding respect from the Queen. Especially since the queen was his cousin. His eyes widened a bit as the Prince started to approach the Queen with cold eyes. Was he seriously going to land a hand on the queen? And he was the Queen’s guard. That was beyond his limits.

He cast a glare down at the smaller male’s remark about there being sexual tension between those two. Jim grimaced a bit as the Marina began to scold them, glancing to the side. “Well I didn’t think he’d get away from him. I let my guard down.” He scoffed, shifting lazily onto his left foot. He was definitely not going to speak out to the Queen to how his guard was taken down and how the thief had escaped. Though he did have a slight suspicion that the teen might spill out the incident. His violet blue eyes took notice that the Prince was getting closer to the Queen, this convinced him to intervene. Jim stepped in front of the queen, in the way of Reth’s path. “If you don’t like how she speaks to you then why don’t you go back to your kingdom then?”
Back to top Go down
Reth Montmayeur
Admin
Reth Montmayeur

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 4:17 pm

Reth kept slowly approaching the queen, even more annoyed by her attitude: did she know no respect at all? Did she treat like that all her noble guests or was she just taking liberties with him? He didn’t find it an acceptable behavior anyway. “My guards and maid will pay for leaving my chambers unattended. This, still doesn’t justify your intrusion. Now your awfully disrespectful tone toward me.” he replied coldly. She really couldn’t see her mistakes? Was she really NOT going to apologize? There was no other way to define it other than unacceptable. He didn’t want to attack her or judge her but this… this attitude was simply outrageous, in a queen more than in anyone else. He didn’t care bout the maid on the spot, he knew where he could find her and he would deal with her later, after all if was his business. But once Jim put himself between him an the queen, he had to move his glance from the queen to her cousin “careful boy, I’m sure nor you nor your cousin wanna create some diplomatic trouble. Beside, it was the queen who invited me here.” but yes. he was actually thinking of leaving. He didn’t come all that way from Essos just to be treated like that.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 6:57 pm

The queen's words didn't seem to affect the young theif much, as he simply just shrugged with that relaxed smirk of his still intact. "Part of my daily routine," he said casually, lazily glancing back around the room. Since the Prince here was so kind as to offer him a job, Loki supposed the things in here wasn't so worht of stealing anymore. It's not like he kept whateever he robbed off frompeople to himself either way. And he already had enough food to last for the rest of the day.
As the trickster felt the teen cast him another glare, he just returned it with a sweet smile instead, both teasing and suggestive. So naviely cute, he thought with small foundess before averting his eyes again.

Ah, he thought with growing boredom as he watched the scene fold out infront of him. I've been forgotten. Or at leats it would seem like it, sicne the three royals were so busy talking about respect and what not. Kinda reminded him of how his family used to scold him about the same things before.
Well he was done here anyway, as amusing it is to watch roylas gettign all dramatci with eahc other, Loki still had more places to explore. He'll just return here later for that job cold-eyes requested.
So, as the other three were occupied arguing with themselves, the trickster simply walked past them towards the door, giving the redheaded maid a small wave.
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 8:36 pm

Marina let out a long sigh. Men! Always the same ... Either they feel treated more than wrongly or they go straight into the protection mode, not to mention the fighting and flirting which just had happened more or less. Sure, for the moment she was "safe" from Reth but still it wasn´t Jims best idea to step between them though she definitely would thank Jim later for his standing up for her.

By the gods why did it had to turn into this?, she thought close to facepalm herself. But wait ... where did the thief go? "Thank you Jim but the prince is right. Besides I fear your known just slipped away so better go catch him." She requested turning to Jim though in a rather friendly tone. After all he still was her cousin, bastard or not, and they actually cared for each other which was not that common, especially in the late Targaryen family story.
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:09 am

Jim scowled a bit at Reth, before glancing back at Marina when she spoke up. He didn't care if the Prince was right or not. Jim just didn't like how the man was speaking to his cousin and stalking towards her in such a predator way. His eyes widened at the last part, cursing under his breath. "I got to go after him again? Wonderful." he muttered under his breath, wanting to face palm himself for getting distracting in royal matters, no matter how much he was related to Marina. He was a bastard Targaryen unless something happened to both Marina and his sister, so diplomatic duties for him was just whispering the secrets to his sister to inform the Queen.

"He best not lay a hand on you. Lest he knows of the Targaryen history of bloodshed." Jim remarked, his violet blue eyes flashing with flames over at the Prince before he set off out of the room after the thief. He gave the red headed maid a blank expression before heading on after Loki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]   Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim] Empty

Back to top Go down

Curiosity killed the cat [Tag Reth&Jim]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next