Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) Empty
PostSubject: Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)   Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:59 pm

"It's a shame that your dear brother couldn't tag along with you! It would've been a delight to tease him," Soma pouted a bit as he walked the halls of the palace with one of his closest friends, Sinbad Greyjoy. The two friends had used to have a beneficial relationship, but it seemed that both of their tastes had begun to change slightly. His friend did have his cute moments like his brother, but was still a tad bit more dominant than what Soma remembered from the past about the second Greyjoy born. It was a shame slightly. Yet at least the two could still converse with each other and drink to their hearts content. That's what the two had been doing today since Sinbad had dropped by for a short visit before returning home.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sinbad rolled his eyes a bit, shaking his head slightly. "Yes. Such a shame. I still can't believe he chose to indulge his presence with the Tyrell woman over seeing you." he remarked in a sarcastic playful tone, chuckling softly at his friend's expression. He wondered if his brother was still pissed off at him due to their argument on the ship that day. Not that it mattered anyway. It would just add more tension between the two brothers anyway. Not like it would be a problem. Quickly he shook his head of the thoughts before side glancing back at his friend with a curious gaze. "I heard through rumors about the news. I want to give my best wishes, but it's saddening to know that your visits to the brothels will stop soon." Sinbad stated in a truthful tone, grimacing slightly at the thought of it happening to him one day. Which shouldn't be any time soon. His brother or sister should at least get married first.
---------------------------------------------------

Soma frowned slightly at hearing that rumors have been passing around about his soon marriage to the Queen's sister. "Not a topic I'm really pleased about hearing or speaking about." His molten gold eyes glanced down to the side before back up again with a mischevious glint in them. "No matter. At least I got some good news to try and level the bad news." One of the sand snakes children, Kocoum was back in Dorne to be part of Soma's elite guard. It was a delight to have family close, even if they're one of his guards. The sand snakes might be bastards to Oberyn, but they were loved and loyal to the Martell House.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t83-sinbad-greyjoy-wip
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)   Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 8:26 pm

Kocoum followed Soma like a shadow. It was his job anyway. Often enough he didn't pay much attention to the guests. Only to what they were doing or saying. In the first fifteen seconds he could tell if the person was a friend or foe. And that determined how he directed his attention to people.
And now his attention was directed to Sinbad's well formed ass. The man intrigued him. He had a certain confidence and air about him that Kocoum found interesting. The young Greyjoy had a playful and mischievous disposition, and yet Kocoum could see that his eyes were very observing.
Not to mention the man was attractive. Kocoum wouldn't mind it to have the young lord be undone in front of him in much private settings than this.
He turned his attention away from Sinbad. Making sure he wasn't caught looking. Not that he was ashamed of being open to both sexes. He just preferred not to be turned the centre of attention because of it.
"I am sure that if the Prince so chooses we can smuggle a few prostitutes into the palace. Just to help ease the transition from a freeman to a husband." He said joining in to the conversation. Not caring if it would be considered rude by someone. He had a feeling neither Sinbad or Soma were hung up on etiquette.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t294-kocoum-sand
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)   Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 9:21 pm

Sinbad quirked an eyebrow at this, but left the subject of the marriage alone. It was going to be odd to see Soma married. Especially to the Queen's sister who was beautiful, though fragile seemingly looking. Kind of strange to see the whimsical prince of Dorne soon to be married to the fragile Targaryen princess. Well hopefully in time, the Prince would soon tell him about the princess and the marriage. He's just have to wait patiently by just going on with his life traveling, drinking and screwing. That didn't sound bad at all. He tilted his head to the side at the mention of good news.

"Oh? What is it?" he asked in a curious tone, before jumping a bit at the sudden sound of another voice behind him. Sinbad had turned around to see who it was and gave him a small frown for popping out of nowhere. Though he didn't fail to notice the attractiveness of the male at all. Not really his type, yet still attractive. Also, where did he even come from? Sinbad hadn't even noticed anyone following him and Soma.

"I'm pretty sure that we wouldn't have to smuggle them in. Just past his grandfather, really." Sinbad remarked, his slim frown transitioning into a smirk. That old man was really a pest to Soma, it seemed most of the time.

Soma chuckled softly under his breath as he heard a familiar voice pop into the conversation. "Hopefully I wouldn't have to smuggle them. I really adore the freedom to be with anyone I want without being reprimanded." he sighed softly, his dim golden eyes had lit up at the sight of Kocoum. "You'll frighten the guests if you keep shadowing me like that." Soma gestured his head to Sinbad who's earlier reaction was evidence. "Also! This is my good news! This is my cousin, Kocoum Sand. He's one of my elite guards who takes their job seriously." Soma introduced with a slight tint of teasing, gesturing to Kocoum. Then Soma moved his other hand to Sinbad before remarking with a sweet smile, "Koucom, this is one of my ever lasting friends, Sinbad Greyjoy."

So a child of the sand snakes? That was what Sinbad had gathered from the last name and the older male being the cousin of the Prince. "I was just caught off guard." he muttered under his breath as he sent Soma a harmless glare for his earlier comment of not scaring the guests. "Nice to meet another family member related to this naive kid" The young Greyjoy male held out hand for a handshake if he was to get one or not, while ignoring Soma's pout. "Shadowing is just part of his job, Soma. Besides I'll be prepared next time if it happens." he remarked to Soma and Kocoum with a playful grin.
Back to top Go down
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)   Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 8:24 am

Kocoum could have laughed at Soma's teasing. He wasn't taking his job that seriously. Technically he was working for Soma's grandfather, but he had ordered to take care of his grandson. And it was really up to Kocoum to decide what it meant in different situations. Werther it meant for him to deny certain things from his cousin or make sure he got them. Even if he had to risk the wrath of Soma's grandfather.
"I shall be more careful not to frighten your friend next time then." He remarked offering just as much playfulness in his jab as the other two. Taking the offered hand with a little smirk on his lips. Grabbing it gently but firmly, having the handshake last just a tad over polite before letting go. "Indeed, a pleasure to make acquaintances. It is reassuring to know that Soma has such good friends, so that I do not need to worry about him all the time." He chuckled a little at his jab. "How long will you be staying with us at Sunspear lord Greyjoy?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)   Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:26 pm

He shot Sinbad an un-amused look at being called a naive kid, pouting a bit at this. "Oh? Will you? I be it might happen again." he remarked in a teasing tone, knowing that there were times that he hadn't known Kocoum to be shadowing him. He found it a bit reassuring and annoying at times though. Soma couldn't help but chuckle lightly at the playful remark made by Kocoum, nodding his head a bit. "Why thank you. That would please me and my guests very much."
"You don't have to do that, just do what you do. I'll be prepared next time." Sinbad smirked devilishly as he gripped the other male's hand firmly during the handshake until both pulled away at the end. "I think you might have to hold up on being reassured with me being such a good friend. I tend to cause a ruckus through the places I've traveled through." he cheekily remarked as he rubbed the back of his neck. Even though Soma had a tendency to cause trouble as well with his flamboyance and bluntness."Also, not too long. I only came to pay a short visit before heading back home."
Back to top Go down
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)   Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:26 pm

Kocoum held back a smirk with all his might. Thinking how amusing it would be to sneak up on Sinabd now. Perhaps to follow him to the ship and give him a little scare. And perhaps something extra. He acknowledged his thoughts were drifting. Beginning to pay attention back to the conversation.
Smirking a little now. "And you think I am intimidated by you causing ruckus? Now that I know that of you it won't surprise me when you do it." Although being cousins with Soma meant he knew the man well enough, but even Kocoum could be surprised by him sometimes. Kocoum didn't know Sinbad yet well enough to manage to predict his antics. But he could always get to know that side.
"It is a shame you can not stay longer. I am sure it would be quite an experience have both of you causing ruckus on my watch." He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)   Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:01 am

"Well darn, that's a downing to hear. Here I though I was intimidating the Prince's guard." Sinbad scoffed teasingly in a joking manner. He wasn't sure what could surprise this guard. But there was probably going to be something that Sinbad did, would surprise the Sand snake. Though it was a bit hard to surprise Soma rarely. it was actually the other way around with Soma surprising the heck out of Sinbad. So his cousin may be a bit hard to crack as well.

"Really a shame isn't it? Especially since I'm not sure when we'll be causing ruckus together. Especially with him being tied down to that lovely princess soon." Sinbad snickered as he jabbed his thumb in the direction of Soma. The young prince glared at the male, shoving a bit at his shoulders in an annoyed manner. "Even if tied down, I'm still going to have my fun. No matter what the consequences." Soma muttered under his breath as he pouted childishly. Sinbad grinned mischievously, shrugging his shoulders. "You'll be with the lovely princess. While I'm surrounded by lovely females and males." he chuckled lightly in amusement at the sight of the childish pout.
Back to top Go down
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)   Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:49 am

Kocoum let the left side of his lips curl up into a little smile. Seeing the young Greyjoy so dismayed that he couldn't impress him. Watching a little amused at the two exchanging words. Indeed neither of them were the type to be tied down. Surely that would be causing problems for each of them. Kocoum could only hope that he didn't have to sort out Soma's messes that much.
As he heard Sinbad mention his sexual appetite he couldn't help but to smirk a little. Making brief eye contact with the man before looking away.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)   Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:41 pm

Sinbad hadn't taken much notice in the brief contact, but Soma had spotted this with an amused smile. But the young prince kept his mouth shut until he deemed the time right to tease his cousin. "Now don't be so down, Soma! Kocoum and I will get you those prostitutes once you married." Sinbad snickered as he patted the Martell Prince on his shoulders. "He really like those young and pretty males and fiery females. Though I'm still confused to how my brother fits into that category." Sinbad had remarked to Kocoum. Soma rolled his eyes playfully and retorted, "Because your brother really gets flustered around me. It's cute, even if he's not interested."

Sinbad chuckled softly at this, shaking his head a bit. "Whatever you say. Well as much as I want to stay, I've got a boat to catch!" he proclaimed with a lazy lopsided grin. Hopefully on this boat, he wouldn't have to deal with damn ghost stories and some crazy Tyrell girl with his brother. "And again, it was a pleasure to meet you, Kocoum." Sinbad smirked, winking playfully at the sand snake. Sinbad gave one last good bye to Soma before walking off to head out of the palace to the docks of SunSpear.
Back to top Go down
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)   Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:33 pm

Kocoum watched the man leave. Not saying a thing. He exchanged looks with Soma, as if he knew that he would tease him about this later. Gesturing for Soma to move to his next appointment in silence. Not responding if he tried to tease him.
Once he had safely delivered Soma Kocoum decided to relieve Soma's care to his colleagues. He had other things more pressing to get to.

Kocoum went to the harbour. Still seeing the Ironborn ship there. Smirking a little as he watched the crew move about the ship getting it ready to leave.
After observing for a minute he moved forward. Boarding the ship he walked to a man that was barking orders at the crew. Moving close enough so he could whisper in his ear and hand him a purse full of money. Seeing the captain look him strangely before he called to his crew. Moving off the ship towards the nearest brothel.
Kocoum turned his attention towards the entrance to the cabins. Moving in.
He found one of the cabin doors ajar. Peeking in and seeing Sinbad there. Watching him for a moment there in the crack of the door.
As Sinbad turned his back Kocoum moved in. Silently, making sure to close the door after him. Moving straight to the window and pulling the shutters over it to make it darker in the room. Then repeating the action on the other window too. Making the room pleasantly dark now.
He could see Sinbad's shape in the room. Hear his breathing. The man seemed surprised about the sudden darkness.
Kocoum took this chance to move behind him. Pushing Sinbad so that he was pinned between him and the table. Wrapping his arms around him to keep the man in a firm embrace and contained. Placing his lips so near the man's ear that when he spoke his lips kept caressing his ear. "I hope you don't mind it that I came over to see you again?" He asked his voice soft as a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)   Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 5:24 pm

Once he had reached the ship and boarded, Sinbad had conversed a bit with a few of the passengers before retiring to his cabin before long. It would really be some time before the ship reached home, so some rest would do him some good. He glanced out the windows for a mild second, seeing that it was strange that they were not moving yet. Wasn't it time for the ship to sail out now? He turned around from the door, shaking off the thought. He shouldn't really care, since he wasn't really in a hurry to return home at all yet. There were really no responsibilities awaiting for him at home.

Suddenly in a matter of seconds, the whole room had become engulfed in darkness. His breath caught in his throat at the suddenness and surprise by the sudden darkness. He instantly knew that someone had slipped into his room, but not entirely sure. "who's there!" he sharply questioned in a stern tone as he tried to make out any figures in the darkness. His hand reached for his sword but was unable to grab it as he was pushed into the table. Then pinned by the unknown assailant against the table. He cursed under his breath before freezing in place as he felt the person's lips caress his ear as they finally spoke up. Sinbad blinked in surprise at the familiar voice. "You've made quite a sneaky entrance. And caught me off guard as well." he remarked in a cautious amused tone, silently trying to figure out the situation and position he was in."

"Mind revealing your reason for this position and your presence?" Sinbad questioned in a curious tone as he tried to glance behind his shoulder at the taller man. "Am I in trouble?" he remarked in a playful, teasing tone. Even in tense and cautious situations, Sinbad still had his playful attitude during them. It was a habit unless he got pissed off that is.
Back to top Go down
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)   Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 5:44 pm

Kocoum smirked a little. The young Greyjoy sure was defiant. He loosened his grip just a little. Letting his right hand travel south on Sinbad's body. Finding it's base on his crotch. Moving his hand up and down agonizingly slowly. Well agonizing for Sinbad maybe.
"And you promised me that you wouldn't be surprised next time I sneaked up on you...." He replied teasing his ear with his breath and lips. "Perhaps I should punish your lordship for breaking your word..." He gently nibbled on the younger man's earlobe. "Would you like that?" He paused his sentence for a few seconds. Then calling him by his name like he would have done it always. The word rolling from his tongue like a melody. "Sinbad..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)   Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:09 pm

Sinbad relaxed a bit as he felt the other male loosen his grip before widening his eyes as he felt a hand travel south down his body. He gasped harshly as the hand found the base of his crotch, moving up and down along it in a slow teasing way. The young Greyjoy was beginning to realize the situation he was in right now. "Promises can be broken though," he retorted, shivering a bit as the air fluttered over his ear. Mentally cursing himself for being aroused by this. Even his name rolling off the other man's tongue sounded so good.

He was silent for a moment before arching a bit against Kocoum in a teasing way. "You'd like that wouldn't you?" he murmured in a playful tone before taking advantage of the male's loosen grip and attention to arousing him. He elbowed the male in the stomach before pushing him away off of him while slipping out of his grasp. Then in an instant, Sinbad had pulled out his sword and aimed it in an angle at Kocoum with a self-satisfied smirk. His dark blue eyes gleamed mischievously. "Sorry to put a damper on the mood. But I don't do submissive."
Back to top Go down
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)   Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 8:17 pm

The elbow in his guts did damper the mood a little. Making a mental note to repay him for that. But within he was thoroughly enjoying the challenge.
Glancing down at the sword that he could see in the dark just barely pointing at his crotch. "This wasn't the kind of a sword fight I was intending." He replied with a hint of sarcasm. "And it really did feel to me that you were indeed enjoying your submissive position just fine." He chuckled slightly taking a step back. "But if you insist on fighting for the right to top then by all means." Angling his body to better suit for a fight if that is what the younger one wanted he would have it.
Kocoum placed his hands to the hilts of his daggers. Pulling them out of their sheaths.
Striking his blades against the steel of Sinbad's sword. Getting it to aim away from his crotch. Stepping to the side and twirling along the length of Sinbad extended sword arm. Stopping to take a hold of his wrist with his left hand, still holding on to his dagger. Elbowing Sinbad in to the gut now in turn. Wrapping his right arm around the man's shoulders and raising his dagger to the young lord's throat. Moving them just a little so he could bang Sinbad's wrist against the table. Getting him to disarm his sword. Leaning himself again to the young man's ear. "You know a sword is rather poor choice of a weapon in close counters. You can not swing it the way like you would in a battle field." Twisting on Sinbad's wrist just a bit and letting the steel of his dagger caress his neck. "I believe I've won..." He whispered in Sinbad's ear. "Or if you'd rather have it best out of three I could comply to that. Without weapons though." He remarked. "We wouldn't want that pretty face of yours to bare life long scars, now would we?" He let his nose caress the back of Sinbad's neck. "Or do you not have any confidence in yourself as a fist fighter?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)   Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:13 am

Sinbad snickered a bit at the sarcastic remark. “I wasn’t expecting to be jumped on my way home.” He retorted in a mimicking sarcastic tone. Not really at all. He didn’t ever catch the eyes of other dominant males. That certain aspect had kept his ass safe, literally actually. Well that is until this incident, Sinbad had thought to himself as he slightly gritted his teeth at the later comment. “Just got caught up with pleasure. Happens to the best of people.” He scowled a bit, rolling his eyes at the earlier moments. The Greyjoy male didn’t really seem embarrassed at all. A bit displeasured with his self, but that was it. Tilting his head a bit to the side, Sinbad gave the older male an odd look at the sight of him angling his body in a fighting position. “I have no desire to fight for top. My desire is to be sleeping soundly in the bed.” Sinbad remarked, gesturing to the bed.  He grinned slightly though. “Though a fight does sound exciting.”

After he had said this, the younger male hadn’t been prepared for the sudden actions of the older male. He tried to react quickly, but had been too late when there was a sudden hit to his gut and the wrist of his sword wielding hand had been gripped as well. Then feeling the sharp edge of a dagger against his neck while he was disarmed of his sword swiftly. This guard was no joke. His linage was literally no joke. Soma was swift on his feet, but his cousin seemed quicker than that. “I apologize for not being trained in the arts of daggers.” He remarked sarcastically, swallowing a bit after the dagger caressed his neck. He could seriously hear his sister laughing a bit at his situation, criticizing him for being overtaken. Sinbad only bit his lip harshly as the man whispered into his ear about winning and perhaps having a best out of three. “Best out of three.” He answered in a swift, non-hesitant tone.

Sinbad couldn’t help rolling his eyes at the remark of not wanting his pretty face baring any scars.  “Oh how kind. You really do care,” he chuckled in a sardonic tone, before tensing a bit as he felt his neck being caressed. He wouldn’t deny it much, but the younger male was becoming alarmingly aroused by the older male. “Don’t think so little of me. I surely do have confidence in myself.” Sinbad shifted a bit as he awaited for the male to let him go.
Back to top Go down
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)   Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 12:12 pm

He let out a soft chuckle. Removing his hold on the younger one and sheathing his daggers. Taking a step back. Allowing Sinbad to turn around.
Smirking just a little and waiting for Sinbad to make the first move. "Come at me then." He taunted the man.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)   Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 12:35 pm

Sinbad relaxed a bit as the other male released him before turning around to face Kocoum. He seriously had the urge to grab his sword and just harm the male. But that was cheating and he'd be taunted as well if he got overtaken yet again. He quirked his eyebrow as the male taunted at him either way. "Well you sure are a cocky bastard." he remarked in an annoyed tone before he struck. His eyes narrowed a bit as he struck the older male in the neck, hoping that this would distract him a bit. Before side kicking the male in the side quickly, sending him crashing into the desk near the bed. Sinbad couldn't help but smirk at his work as he started towards Kocoum. "I may not be as quick as you. But I'm not a weakling."
Back to top Go down
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)   Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 1:45 pm

Kocoum admitted it that he perhaps let his guard down. Having disarmed Sinbad so easily before, thinking that it would be a piece of cake to do so again.
Landing on the desk with a groan. His side hurting a little where Sinbad had kicked him. He glanced at the bed, smirking a little. Getting up slightly, supporting himself to the desk. Letting Sinbad come closer to him for the win.
As the punch was coming Kocoum was ready for it. Dodging it by moving to the side. Grabbing his wrist once more and turning around so his back was turned on Sinbad. Pulling his arm over his shoulder and the rest of him following. Making Sinbad fall on the bed on his back. Kocoum quickly climbed on top of him. Pinning his body underneath his and holding Sinbad's arms down, next to his head. Looking down at the younger one grinning widely. "I win again..." He said leaning down to claim his prize. Kissing Sinbad's lips deep and passionate.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)   Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:19 pm

As Sinbad got closer and threw the punch, his eyes widened as the older male dodge his attack and took hold of his wrist again. Suddenly he felt himself being lifted up and forward before in a blink of an eye, he was on his back on the bed. Cursing under his breath, Sinbad tried to scramble up off the bed but was immediately stopped as the older male climbed on top of him. He tried to throw a punch to get the male off, yet the elder male had been a step ahead of him. His arms were pinned down next to his head. "Get o-!" Sinbad hissed harshly before his command was cut off by the sudden kiss. A small groan escaped during the kiss as he was kissed deeply by the male.

This guy was actually being serious before about fighting for the top, Sinbad finally realized as he understood the predicament he was in. His friend was going to be reprimanded about keeping determined dominants as his guard. Especially if that guard had the blood of Oberyn flowing through his veins. Like Sinbad was going to go down easily after losing a fight. The younger male twisted his face away from the male and headbutted the other male in the forehead. "I don't go down easily either." he grunted in pain, feeling slight liquid running down from his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)   Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:40 pm

The headbutt got him confused for a bit. His wrestling partner sure had a hard head in more ways than one. Getting over his confusion he looked down at the young Greyjoy, smirking as he tightened his grip on the man's wrists. Leaning down again, determined to get this man to submit. This time kissing his neck. "Why keep resisting? You were enjoying it just a few minutes ago." Moving his lips up to Sinbad's ear. Letting his lips gently massage the younger man's ear. "Just relax...." He whispered. "Would it really be that bad to be dominated for once?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)   Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 4:00 pm

Sinbad gritted his teeth as the the man's grip didn't even lessen after the head butt. Did that do nothing to the older male. By the confused expression upon Kocoum's face told something different, but his ability to hold onto him was still controllable. "Head of damn steel." he muttered under his breath in irritation, cringing a bit as the grip on his wrists had tightened. His breath hitched as the older male begun kissing along his neck to massaging his ear with his lips. "Did it ever occur to you that it was just my body reaction? I can't help, but get aroused when touched right." he scowled, trying to defend his reactions from earlier.

"Would it hurt if I wasn't dominated at all?" Sinbad retorted in a mocking manner as he shifted his body a bit uncomfortably. One of his legs accidentally moving up slightly against Kocoum's crotch while he was trying to squirm out of his predicament.
Back to top Go down
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)   Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 7:44 pm

He smirked a little. "So I was doing the right things to you?" He asked stopping his kisses and lifting his head so he could look down at the younger male. Making eye contact with him. Feeling Sinbad squirm underneath him. He was already aroused by their battle of wills and bodies. And now he was perhaps unintentionally arousing him more. Letting out a soft groan.
"If I do this...." He paused his sentence, letting Sinbad's left hand go and bringing his into Sinbad's pants. Starting to massage his manhood. "...would it be touching you right?" He asked a teasing smile playing on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)   Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 1:33 pm

"...I shouldn't have said it like that.." he scowled, wanting to face palm himself at his stupidity at telling the male that earlier. He glared a bit up at the older male who had made eye contact with him finally. His legs stilled at the sound of the male letting out a soft groan. He wasn't doing it on purpose to arouse the older male. Just trying to escape that was all. His eyes widened as the male's hand crept in his pants and started massaging him down there. "D-Dammit!" he cursed under his breath as he used his free hand to grip at the other male's busy arm. The younger male had tried to lean up, but his head was still pounding after that earlier headbutt. "You bloody cheater," he groaned a bit as his manhood react to the other's touch.
Back to top Go down
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)   Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 3:36 pm

He leaned his head back down to place kisses on Sinbad's neck. Also trying to hide his smirk from the other. "I never said I would play fair now did I?" He asked teasingly. His hand still rubbing Sinbad although he so tried to fight it off.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)   Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:47 pm

"Didn't play fair in the beginning either," he gritted through his teeth, as he gripped the male's arm tighter. His nails slightly sinking a bit into the arm as well. Sinbad's neck arched a bit at the little sensations across his neck from the older male's kisses along it. "Q-Quit that,I'm not a woman." he hissed out, as he shook his head a bit to stop the kisses and tried to twist his hips away from the male's hot touch. His cheeks were a bit flustered at the moment. He couldn't believe that he was getting hard in this predicament.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)   Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vipers and sand snakes (tag: Kocoum)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next