Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Coming back from a journey - Page 3 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming back from a journey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

Coming back from a journey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 3:50 pm

He looked at her surprised. He didn't expect her to react like this.. almost blaming him for her pain...well..dryly seen ha was to blame for it. He stopped moving and stayed inside of her. He felt her pushing against his chest and he leant back a bit. "Do you want me to stop? YOu know.. the first time is the worst... then it gets better and better every time you do it.."
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:02 pm

''And how many times do I have to be in pain for it to feel good?'' She asked. Rose had to be honest. It wasn't often she heared tales of women actually enjoying the time with their husbands. But than again.. being with a man she loved... she somehow hoped she'd enjoy it... Rose didn't often feel disappointed. Rose looked into his eyes. ''Let's change positions.'' She said. ''Please..?''
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t4-rose-lannister
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:19 pm

"I don't know, little flower... It's different for every woman I guess..", he answered honestly. He really wished that he wouldn't hurt her..that she'd feel the same pleasure as he did. He looked back in her eyes and smiled. "As you please, mylady~ how do you want it?" He rolled the two of them around so that she was sitting on him. "Like this?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 3:47 am

She looked down at him. Nodding. Before she started moving again. This way she had the control over him. Perhaps she missed it. Rose started moving on him. Gently. She clenched her teeth. It still hurt but not as much. Rose would just finish him off and let it be that.. As he spoke about it .. He had taken many women's virginity's Rose wasn't sure how she felt about that.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t4-rose-lannister
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 1:27 pm

He smiled and layed his hands on her hips. Not controlling her, just touching her there. It felt so good to  be in Rose, but he didn't say anything because she didn't want him to. He just colsed his eyes and enjoyed this incredible feeling. He really wanted her to move fast and hard, but he told himself to stay calm so she could do whatever she felt comfortable with. And he wasn't in a hurry after all. He opened his eyes again, first looking at her boobs bouncing around and then looked into her eyes. She was so beautiful. And she belonged to HIM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming back from a journey
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3