Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella] Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carriae Rivers

Carriae Rivers

Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella] Empty
PostSubject: Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella]   Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella] EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 7:50 pm

It was one of those days when the innkeeper decided it was time to clean all the rooms and Carriae had to leave for a couple of hours. That day, at last for the morning, she had nothing planned, nobody to meet: it didn't happen often, and maybe a little time to herself wasn't even a bad idea. She spent half an hour walking around in the city before she actually decided what to do with her free time. It took her another half an hour to reach the river in a spot where she knew it was usually quiet and not frequented by many people. Not that she had problems with people watching her, but doing that for free didn't really sound right to her.
As she reached the river she quickly got undressed, leaving the dress and the shoes on a rock to keep them dry and clean. After that she stepped into the river, walking until the water reached her tights: the river was chilly, but it was somehow a pleasant sensation on her skin. Stopping for the moment, she started pour the cold water on her upper tights, on her arms, on her stomach... It was so quiet around... almost without realizing it, Carria started humming a tune, filling the silence...
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t120-carriae-rivers
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella]   Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella] EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:15 pm

She had planned to simply wait for her boy to come to King's Landing afterall it was hard to drown people in such a public place, too many witnesses and she would hate to spoil the surprise of her actual existence for the humans. Mostly because when that happened they often got in the mood for a fish fry, and she was not going to have herself end up like that. In then end though all her thoughts were interrupted as she same along the river by the sound of a melody. Even under the water she could hear it she could almost feel it.

It was a beautiful tone, in silence as to not disturb the one creating it she slowed her pace and slowly peeked from the water spying a pretty maiden bathing, it was rare she drowned a maiden but occasionally either by jealousy or boredom or accident it had happened. Though her mind was more caught up in the music, twas the weakness of her people to love songs she knew so many now she could be a masterful bard but a new song and voice was always enticing. Without true thought or care she moved unto a rock as her tail swished in the water she could almost look innocent if one did not know a mermaids true nature. Listing to the tune she smiled only to begin humming along to the tune.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t115-ariella-the-siren
Carriae Rivers

Carriae Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella]   Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella] EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:52 pm

Carriae kept bathing without noticing the "intruder" for a while, only as she heard the another voice joining hers in that wordless song she got aware that she wasn't alone. She didn't even turn or move, she only moved her eyes to catch a glimps of her uninvited guest: it was a female, a woman, she thought, not noticing the tail. She couldn't get a good look at her but she seemed a pretty one too...
"Enjoying the show?" she asked with fake innocence
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella]   Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella] EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:15 pm

Ariella giggled softly as she watched the woman notice her, it was light and playful for she was in a good mood, the song had made her light hearted "I love your voice.... it reminds me of my sister Ygraine's but that melody... I have never heard that melody, and I have heard many. I would love to the words but first I think... I shall help you rinse off" and with that she giggled more before her eyes shimmered and she sang like a building rushing wave, the voice it self echoe'd strangely with it's little magic as in from the river swept a big splash of water to dose both the females. Ariella laughing like a giddy maiden at her own little prank.
Back to top Go down
Carriae Rivers

Carriae Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella]   Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella] EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 8:06 pm

She smiled at the compliment: what an odd thing to say to a naked woman... She was indeed proud of her voice, but to notice and appreciate that over her body... well, it never happened before.
She finally turned toward the girl, as she asked for the lyric: she was really pretty as she had suspected, her red hair were terribly attractive. "Well, I..." she couldn't even continue, taken aback by her proposal of help. She rose an eyebrow, thinking that the girl was running a bit too fast, but then suddenly, as she started singing, the waters built up a big splash that not only soaked her, it also made her lose her balance, falling on her back in the river.
Sitting up, in shock, she finally noticed Ariella's tale. A mermaid. A real mermaid was standing in front of her. She couldn't believe her own eyes... and yet, it was real, she was sure of that. Regaining quickly control over herself, she smiled with a sensual smile, hoping that the creature wanted just to play and not to kill "So... you wanted the words, didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella]   Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella] EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 4:48 pm

Ariella continued laughing so much so that her tail splashed against the water seeming quite amused by making the poor beauty fall over. Surprised when the girl spoke to her instead of yelling which cut her laughter as she sat up upon the rock, the shimmering of tiny scales in the light making her skin sparkle. She noticed the woman she had dosed was quite lovely, but her focus remained on the womans voice and personality. Smirking as she looked over the woman "What? no screaming? no praying to the seven? or running sometimes you humans run other times you kneel, the more daring try to kiss me" giggling cruelly at that last part for no doubts the more daring had soon become victims to the waters grave.

She let the ideas go though and her eyes sparkled a genuine smile on her face like a kid about to receive a present "Oh yes! please do sing them for me~ I could listen to your voice till it gave out"
Back to top Go down
Carriae Rivers

Carriae Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella]   Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 5:30 pm

Her heart skipped a beat when the mermaid stopped laughing, for a moment she thought that she was going to drown her. Instead she kept looking at her with a quite interested glance. Well, after all she was naked and the fall had sent her sitting on her ass with her legs open... legs that she provided to close: she wasn't shy and she surely wasn't ashamed of her body, but she wasn't too keen in staying in such positions in front of perfect strangers.
As the mermaid mentioned that some even tried to kiss her she couldn't help but think that she understood why... and no, no matter how crazy the situation was she wasn't going to scream or pray or run. She wasn't a good runner, she wasn't too fond in the gods and screaming was surely pointless.
As the mermaid asked to hear the rest of the song she thought she might actually have a chance to survive. Flashing her a smile in which she couldn't hide her relief, she started singing again, using the words of the song this time: it was a sweet and sad song about a woman and her lover that decided to die together not to be separated.
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella]   Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 4:55 pm

Ariella lounged back upon the rock listening to the melody for a while letting her tail swish in the water. Humming softly with the melody as she waited very respectfully till the song was over to speak again "beautifully tragic, like most good songs.... thank you little maiden, it has been too long since I have heard a truly wonderful human singer and a new song too. I believe I owe you a favor for teaching me a new song.... what would you like? I could bring you to sights you would never see on land, take you to the most beautiful waters" she suggest course her suggestions had one fatal flaw in that they would leave Carriae alone in the water with a mermaid.
Back to top Go down
Carriae Rivers

Carriae Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella]   Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella] EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 5:53 pm

Carriae kept singing, taking advantage of the mermaid's relax to analyze her: she was indeed beatiful, her hair were red like blood or liquid fire, her eyes were shining like waves in the sun and her lips lookes so soft, and her tail! Oh, her tail, swishing in the water... it was such an incredible thing she was witnessing she really couldn't believe it was really happening. As the song ended and she had to stop, she couldn't help but be a little worried for the mermaid's reaction at that point, but luckily she didn't seem to have any bad intention. On the contrary! She actually wanted to do something in exchange!
The idea of seeing new places, new lands, new waters was so tempting, and still and yet Carriae was aware of the risks:how many chances did she have to come back alive? But on the other hand, how many chances did she have to ever see those places? After a few seconds of quick thinking she replied
"Would I have you word you wouldn't kill me or leave m to die?" realizing that she didn't have much to guarantee herself a safe return she added "I know many songs, I could sing for you again in future."
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella]   Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella] EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:04 pm

Ariel stopped her smile only to pout at Carriae's last words in truth she indeed wanted to take the singer to her waters for less then innocent reasons after all it was her way. But when the woman mentioned more songs she perked again letting out a small joyful smile "you know more?" nodding her head "alright! I wont drown you! but you must promise to sing for me and teach me new songs~ youll be safe in my waters"nodding her head before blinking and getting an idea "do you have a bottle?"
Back to top Go down
Carriae Rivers

Carriae Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella]   Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella] EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:28 pm

Carriae kept her breath until the mermaid finally replied: she wasn't going to kill her! She couldn't be totally sure, of course, but since she seemed so enthusiastic about new songs it was safe enough to think she wasn't going to die soon because of her "You have my word" she replied relieved, smiling at the mermaid. As she asked for a bottle she looked puzzled for a moment: what did she need a bottle for? "I do have a bottle for perfumed oil... would that do?" she asked uncertain: she was keeping that oild for the after bath, but she could give that up for the mermaid, she had more at home
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella]   Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella] EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:53 pm

Ariella grinned "Perfect, now... just..." she said before reaching down to her long shimmering tail only to pluck a couple scales letting out a small hiss of pain running her hand over her scales "oww.... hate it when I do that.... " pouting before she smirked and took the scales moving off the rock and putting them on before she dove to grab a stone from the river coming back up she gently began grinding the scales into a shimmering dust which she carefully collected "hehe its a secret" winking at Carriae before holding out the dust "mix this with your perfume"
Back to top Go down
Carriae Rivers

Carriae Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella]   Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella] EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:34 pm

Carriae stared at the mermaid, fascinated by her movements, feeling her pain when she hissed plucking out a scale from her tail. She had no idea what it was for, but as she hinted at the need of the bottle she rose up, suddenly remembering she was still naked and totally exposed to her glance. Somehow being naked in front of such a beautiful and superior creature made her feel a little embarassment, something she hadn't felt in a long time, but in the same time it gave her a certain thrill. She made quickly the few steps she needed to reach the rock where she left her clothes and the perfume's bottle and, after just a second of uncertainty, she limited herself to get the bottle, suddenly wondering if her voice could open her more doors in the relationship with the mermaid... leaving her clothes on the rock, she went back to the mermaid, holding the bottle and handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella]   Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella] EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:32 pm

Ariella gently removed the top part of the perfume bottle pouring the dust in before putting the top back into place letting the dust mix...forming to make a shimmering liquid that in the light almost looked like a liquid rainbow. Giggling she handed it back nodding her head with resolve before moving to let her eyes roam over Carriae playfully. Before seeking to capture a lock of the womans golden hair to gently tug her closer.
Back to top Go down
Carriae Rivers

Carriae Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella]   Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 5:59 pm

Carriae followed closely the mermaid's movements, curious to understand what she was doing. As she mixed the dust and the perfume the oil turned into a sort of liquid rainbow: her jaw dropped and she was just able to stare at the liquid in awe, wondering what powers it held. And even if it didnlt have any, it was such a pretty gift she would be happy anyway. She took it gently from the mermaid's hands as she handed it to her, but before she could even begin to ask about its properties the mermaid tugged her closer. They were so close she could even touch her... or try to kiss her, as the many man she had mentioned before... sure she did want to taste her lips, to touch her hair, but she didn't want to push the mermaid to break their deal, she surely didn't want to be one of her victims. Recalling once again the soft spot she displayed for songs, she swallowed hiding her anxiety and started humming softly another song...
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella]   Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella] EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:41 pm

Ariella blinked when the maiden began to sing again letting out a gentle sigh and smile before and idea popped into her head and she moved to wrap her arm around the girls wais to pull her into her lap so that her tail could wrap around her wanting to be close to the warm human to hear and feel her breath while she hummed a new tune.
Back to top Go down
Carriae Rivers

Carriae Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella]   Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella] EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:19 pm

The tail of the mermaid felt wet and cold on her naked body, something that made Carriae shiver, but she wasn't so sure it was for the coldness... the mermaid's arms were soft and warm around her, her naked breast was now touching hers, and the whole sensation, she couldn't hide, was giving her great pleasure. She kept humming, while the move of the mermaid had brought her even closer, now her moth was just inches away...
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella]   Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella] EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 3:23 am

Ariel's voice joined the song as she rested and closed her eyes, the creature looked almost angelic in this state despite her deadliness, their voices in lovely harmony. this close the small line of gills teasing her ribcage could be seen though her breath now was much like a humans. It seemed music did indeed soothe the savage beast, for it seemed like nothing in the world mattered more to the creature then Carriaw at the moment while she nuzzled into the nap of the others woman's neck.
Back to top Go down
Carriae Rivers

Carriae Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella]   Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella] EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 6:29 pm

Carriae kept humming the tune, noticing what great effect it was having on the mermaid. Slowly and slightly shivering she started caressing one of the mermaid's arms and, even slower, moved as her nose touched delicately the mermaid's nose. She so desperately wanted to kiss her, but, she had to admit, she didn't have the boldness to do such a thing, not when the threat was so terrible...

(OOC: sorry >.< I'm so late!!! >.<)
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella]   Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 1:46 pm

Ariella continued her embrace of the lovely human woman sighing softly giggling when their noses touched as she opening her eyes looking at Carriae "Your such a nice little human.... I wish I could keep you but you would probably die, which is a pity" leaning in she kissed the human softly only to uncurl her constrictor like grip on her and let her go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella]   Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bathing in the river [TAG:Ariella]
Page 1 of 1