Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  another night Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

another night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Louise-Annette v.Rothburg

another night Empty
PostSubject: another night   another night EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:19 pm

Emerald and Louise brought away their horses and then entered the Inn. It was quite big, so Louise was hoping the toilet would be in the house. She looked around. The Inn was filled with many people, but not too many. She followed Emerald to the welcome where he ordered a room for them.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: another night   another night EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:36 pm

When they finally arrived at the inn it was already late, for sure later that he had planned but still he asked for a bath and he even could convince the servant to take rather small and appropriate price. However when everything was settled he got back to Louise. "Okay everything should be fine now and they will bring us a bathtub into our room. Now shall we go?" He said while offering her his arm.
Back to top Go down

another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: another night   another night EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:41 pm

"Oh, yes! Everything you want", she said happily and took his arm. She was so happy to get her bath that she didn't even think about that she would need to get naked when he was in the same room. Their room was small but pretty clean and she fell on the bed. "Ahhh..... I can't wait for the bath...!", she smiled happy into the pillows and then rolled on her back.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: another night   another night EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:50 pm

He shook his head smiling at her words while he led them inside the room. "You really should be carefull with what you´re saying stars." Soon after the bathtub arrived and some servants brought buckets with hot water and put them next to the tub as well as some towels before they left.
Back to top Go down

another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: another night   another night EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:59 pm

"Why?", she sat up and looked at him, "What do you mean?" SHe really didn't know. She looked amazed at the bathtub til the servants left and then stood up. "Can you please open my dress?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: another night   another night EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:02 am

He ignored the first question of hers since he didn´t think it would do any good to answer her or at least at this moment. The second one though he answered by doing as she asked for and opened the dress for her.
Back to top Go down

another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: another night   another night EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:09 am

She put the dress away and wanted to undress herself completely when she realized their situation. "Would you please turn around and don't look at me, I'm warning you!!", she said and looked skeptical at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: another night   another night EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:03 pm

He rolled his eyes at her command and turned around. "Whatever. You have 10 minutes stars then it´s my turn."
Back to top Go down

another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: another night   another night EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:10 pm

When he turned around, she got completely naked and got into the bath. "Ahhhhhh.....", she sighed happily. "That's so good..! The only thing missing would be rose-oil", she said satisfied and leaned back. After a while she started to wash herself and when she was finished she leant back again and just enjoyed the warm water. "Ohhh, do you know what would be perfect now? Some berries....", she said with a grin. "Can you give me some? But please don't look at me when you're doing it!", she demanded.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: another night   another night EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:27 pm

He sighed annoyed before he gave some berries, not caring about her naked body in front of him at all before he took her in his arms and got her out of the bathtub before he put her on the bed and throw a few towels at her before he started undressing himself in front of the bathtub to get in it as well.
Back to top Go down

another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: another night   another night EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:39 pm

She put the last berry in her mouth. "What-?" When he was suddenly bending down to get her off the bath she screamed. "NO!!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, DON'T TOUCH ME!!!", she screamed hysterical and tried to push his arms away before he got her on his arms. "ARE YOU CRAZY??STOP IT RIGHT AWAY!!!", she went on screaming until he put her on the bed. When he threw  the towels at her she fastly put them upon her breast and womanhood. "You must have been taken leave of your senses!!!  You can't just get me out of the bath like this!!! What about saying 'okay, mylady, time is over, would you please get out of the bath?', huh??" She stared angry at him, not even his sexy butt distracted her from being angry.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: another night   another night EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:21 pm

He totally ignored her and just got into the bathtub before the water becomes cold.
Back to top Go down

another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: another night   another night EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:32 pm

"STOP IGNORING ME!!", she snubbed him. When he didn't even react to her, she wrapped a towel around her body and clumped over to him. "YOU!!", she pointed with a finger on him while holding the towel with the other hand, "I never met ANYONE who's just even a LITTLE bit terrible and exasperating as you are!! And stop ignoring me!!! And stop treating me as you do!! I said it often enough, you JUST CAN'T treat a lady like me like that!!!", she said very angry to him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: another night   another night EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:47 pm

Ryan, even more annoyed now, just put her finger away with a waving move and closed his eyes to enjoy to water. "You will survive it stars. Sorry for getting a little rude but you actually kind of deserved it by treating me like one of your stupid servants."
Back to top Go down

another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: another night   another night EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:51 pm

"And how should I tread you insted?? And why should I do so if you don't treat me like I deserve it either?!" She was still angry, but at least a little disarmed by his apology.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: another night   another night EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:57 pm

Shortly he opened an eye to glance at her. "You kind of tend to forget that you´re the hostage and I am the one in control here. Besides since you´re a woman I´m also pretty much the only thing that saves you from getting violated."
Back to top Go down

another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: another night   another night EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 8:12 pm

She folded her arms and chuntered. She knew he was right but she hated it. "I know that. But that's not an excuse for you to be so rude to me! As you already said, I'm a woman and you need to touch me with velvet gloves. You really make me crazy with your rude touches and that you don't respect my privacy!", she answered in a normal tone.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: another night   another night EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 8:58 pm

"Mhm." He just answered while sinking deeper into the water.
Back to top Go down

another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: another night   another night EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 9:08 pm

She wanted to tell him she wanted areal answer, but when  he was sinking deeper into the water, her glance went from his face down over his chest and she couldn't control her glance so it went on to his manhood. In the same second she immidiately startled and her face got a deep red colour. She quickly averted her eyes and almost ran back to the bed. It was the very first time she had seen a  completely naked man..! Uuuhhh, that was really bad. Her future husband should be the only one she'd ever see like that...! And the only one to see her like that..!! She was a little panicking inside and sat down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: another night   another night EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 4:55 pm

After having been completely under water for almost a minute he sat up again and stroke his dark black hair back nocticing that Louise still was standin there, obviously enjoying the sight. Knowing by her face color that she had taken a good look at him he smirked a little at her though only shortly.
Back to top Go down

another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: another night   another night EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:02 pm

Noticing his smirk gave her the rest and she fled to the bed, turning her back on him. Oh my godess, it was bad enough that she looked at him like this but it was even worse that he noticed and obviously ENJOYED that. Urgh, she definitely needed to go to the church...she felt so dirty.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: another night   another night EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:14 pm

Now that she was eventually in bed the rest of his bath before the water got definitely cold and it wasn´t by far as much as fun anymore as it was when he got in. Getting out of the tub he reached after a towel, giving Louise more or less for a naughty look at him before he himself with it to dry himself ... and give Louise more time for blushing.
Back to top Go down

another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: another night   another night EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:25 pm

When she heard that he got out of the tub, she tried obstinately to not look at him. When some moments passed, she dared to take a look over her shoulder, just to see him drying himself with that towel, one foot on a chair to dry his leg. Before he could return her look, she looked away again, having a really red head again. This was maybe the sexiest view she had ever seen before, he was just like one of those marble statures from anchient Greece...
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: another night   another night EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:33 pm

Being dry enough now to get finally dressed again he got in his underwear and took the sword with him as he walked to the bed. "You have some clothes on again?"
Back to top Go down

another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: another night   another night EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:40 pm

Just when he talked about her clothes she realized she totally forgot to dress. She pressed the towel against her body. "Uh, no. But I'll dress right now", she mumbled and walked over to her dress, not looking at him. She felt so guilty that she had stared at his body before and that she had been really impressed by it. She ran her fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: another night   another night Empty

Back to top Go down

another night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next