Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Louise-Annette v.Rothburg

Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:25 pm

When she woke up very early in the morning, Emerald was still sleeping in front of her. Very close... She remembered last night and blushed immidiately. Was it.. a dream...?? She touched her underwear, it was still there. Puh..... so it had been a dream luckily..... A piece of her was kind of disappointed. She relaxed again and fell asleep again, moving closer to him. God knew why... but it felt warm and comfortable...
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:33 pm

When he woke up again he had quite a suprise right in front of him, Louise, and she surely was close enough so that could feel her and her warmth. He almost was tempted to put an arm around her and pull her even closer for a cuddle but eventually he decided not to move, at least not move any closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:36 pm

Louise was still sleeping, but mumbelingthings like: "daddy, no..." or " I'm a lady" or even "Lukas" or "Emerald".
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:38 pm

Watching Louise sleep he wondered about her mumbeling ... quite a lot actually and especially when she said two of his names. "I really hope you´re not just pretending stars."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:41 pm

Her only reaction was a small sigh and after it the mumbeling was not understandable anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:48 pm

Already hearing the birds sing Ryan decided to get up and dress himself fully again before he bend over Louise and woke her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:53 pm

"mmmhh....!"  She rolled on her back and blinked. "Morning....", she smiled at him and then suddenly blushed, remembering her dream again. "Why are you so close to me?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:11 pm

He smirked back at her. "I could have asked you the same just a few minutes ago ya know? Anyways, it´s time to keep moving so get up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:17 pm

She blushed even more. So it hadn't been a dream after all? She was confused. "Uuhhhrrggghhhh...." She  sighed. "Can't we stay here a little longer? And did you get something to eat? I'm so thirsty..", she said with a yawning.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:20 pm

He throw her dress to her on the bed. "No and no. You can drink at our first stop or would you prefer the swamp water?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:25 pm

She didn't move, even if the dress landed on her face. She made crying louds. "Emerald, please..! I can't go on like this..!! Every bone in my body is hurting and I need something real to eat and fresh water to drink.... and a bath....!!", she whined and put the dress next to her. She sat up and looked begging at him. "Please...give me just one day to rest....!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:27 pm

He only gave her an annoyed glance. "No day off! But if you behave maybe we can reach the next in early enough and you can get your bath. BUT only if you stop acting like a baby and get ready so we can keep on moving."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:33 pm

She moaned. "You're such a meanie!!!" But she finally stood up and put her dress on, then walking over to him to close it for her. "You better get me a bath there or I won't do any move from that place...", she threatened.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:36 pm

He sighed. "Mwell we shall see but if it´s possible then you´ll get one IF we get there in time." He said while closing her dress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:37 pm

"And when is on time?", she asked annoyed. "And how far away is it?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:39 pm

"Before the sun sets and far." He replied as he just finished closing the dress and was already moving towards the door and opened it, waiting for Louise to pass him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:43 pm

She sighed again and walked out of the door to the horses. He helped her getting on hers and when he finally got on his horse, they started to ride. She gave her very best to be fast, but her muscles were burning like fire.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:47 pm

After a few hourse they finally made their first break at a river where they, as well as their horses could at least get something to drink before Ryan tied them carefully on a tree while he had something else planned for Louise and him. "I guess you´re still hungry right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:54 pm

She felt like she was almost dying. She didn't even care about the dress when she almost fell on the ground to rest. Now she was leaning against a tree. "Do I look like that?", she asked sarcastic, even if she  felt really weak.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:56 pm

He sighed and offered her his hand. "Then get up and come with me. If we´re lucky we might find some berries or such so you have at least something in your stomach before we continue."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:59 pm

She sighed. "I can't move...! I just don't have the power, Emerald.....",  she said. But when he said nothing and just offered her his hand, she sighed again and took his hand to let him help her to get up. Even if she was standing she didn't let go of his hand. She was afraid she could faint.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 10:03 pm

As he noticed her current status he sighed again and kept holding hands with her while they searched some berrys together and lucky they didn´t even have to go far. Soon they arrived at an area full of berry bushed and fruit trees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 10:10 pm

"Ooooohhhh!!!", she smiled like the sun and let go of his hand, running to  the bushes to eat the berries, she even didn't care about her manners right now, she  was just too hungry. "God, this is so good", she moaned and kept on picking and eating.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 10:11 pm

He chuckled and enjoyed the sight of a pleased Louise while he ate at apple he had just picked. "Glad you enjoy it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 10:19 pm

She spend much time with picking and eating berries until she finally turned around to him. "Can we pick some and take them with us? We could eat them instead of riding to a- HH!!! Oh my godess!!!!", she squeezed and got on her knees. "WOOD STRAWBERRYS!!! I'm in heaven!!", she screamed and began to pick them and putting them into her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Westeros :: Kingdom of the North :: The Neck-
Jump to: