HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:23 pm

After hours and hours of riding and small breaks they eventually arrived at a small house, well hidden in the swamp, where Ryan first got up from his own horse and unlike he usually would do, he let Louise wait on her horse and checked the house first before he finally helped her getting down as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louise-Annette v.Rothburg

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:26 pm

She was about to say what  he was looking for but then she remembered the man lying underneeth the window... so she didn't say anything until he helped her getting off the  horse. "Thank you, Emerald."  She was again so tired she almost fell asleep while she was still standing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:36 pm

After both were standing on the ground again he led her inside the small and barely furnished house and lit the only candle inside it after he had closed the door as well as the windows carefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:41 pm

She looked around. The only things standing in this room were a bed for two and a table with two chairs. There was not even another room for a toilet.... HELL!! "Where can I ... where is the bathroom? And..are we... completely alone here?", she asked. Somehow her heartbeat was going faster when she thought of that. Luckily it was quite dark here so he wouldn't notice her blushing.....hopefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:51 pm

He chuckled. "Ah there is the spoiled noble in you again. Well stars it actually is just around you, well outside the house though of course. The best would be if you ... refresh yourself under a window so you keep your privacy but i can still protect you in case it´s needed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:53 pm

She gasped shocked. "What...?!! You mean...I just....have to go OUTSIDE and make it on the GROUND?", she said and looked totally shocked at him. What on earth could be more horrible than that???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:54 pm

He nodded ... with a small smirk on his lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:59 pm

She looked at him disbelieving. "And you... have to be  NEAR me then?? No....NO!! I'd rather die than letting this happen!! Never nerver never!!! I won't do it in the near of this house..!!", she gasped again, "you mean....people did this all around the house??!!" This was so disgusting, oh my godess she couldn't believe it...!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:01 pm

"Well unless you mysteriously and luckily find a bucket somewhere around then yes stars." He replied with a serious thout neutral look on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:06 pm

She sighed dramatically and put her hands on her face. "I can't believe it....", she mumbled. Then she took a deep breath. "I'll go outside now....please stay away!!", she said and left the house. She walked a few steps into the woods and hid behind a tree do do her thing. Then she came back into the house. "I hope I don't have to do this more often...." She stopped in front of him and turned around, as a sign for him to help her with the dress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:13 pm

He just shook his head while smirking when she came back. After all she actually did as he said, kinda, and didn´t even hesitate really that long. However as she turned her back on him again he approached her again and carefully opened the dress and gave her a kiss on the head. *Good girl stars."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:17 pm

"How often do I have to tell you not to call me like this?", she just answered. Trying to ignore his kiss. She seemed to enjoy kissing her for some reason...would he kiss her lips again, too...? Argh, stop thinking such  things...pffft..... She felt herself blushing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:31 pm

After he finished helping with the dress he backed off again as usual and started to get rid of some clothes himself, actually not really caring at all if she was looking or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:36 pm

She took a look over her shoulder to see if he was still looking at  her or not. When she saw that he didn't she got  out of her dress  and put it on one of the  chairs. When she turned around the next time, his chest was naked. She blushed immidiately. "W-what are you doing?" She had never seen a halfnaked man ever in her life. But....it was really hard to look away...like..impossibel. He really had great muscles. So manly...!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:38 pm

When the only clothes left on him were his long pants he put his clothes on and over the other chair and took his sword and a dagger with him to the bed, where he put the dagger under the pillow and the sword right under the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:42 pm

She was already about to tell him that she won't sleep in one bed  with him, but she knew his answer would be 'then sleep on the floor'. Sh she sighed very deep and then went over to the bed, too, and laid down next to him, but with as much distance as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:44 pm

Having everything ... and everyone near and in the bed he got up again to blow out the candle and take a final check by looking to the tiny spaces of the windows to make sure there was nothing but nature surrounding them before he got back into the bed and under it´s sheet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:49 pm

"nngghhhh..." She felt really uncomfortable sleeping with him in one bed and under one blanket....! "Please, stay away from me tonight...!", she said a little worried. Her  heart was beating way too  fast, especially when she thought of the half naked man next to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:52 pm

Annoyed he turned his back on her. "Gosh stars! Just sleep already! If I wanted to screw you then you´d already be naked and moaning."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:56 pm

She gasped again, with a really red head. "You can't say such things to me...!! I'm a Lady!! And even if you wanted to...you know what I mean... I wouldn't let it happen, never!!", she answered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:59 pm

He groaned. Women! Especially this one! Soooo annoying! Before she actually could do anything he was kneeing on top of her, holding her hands down. "Really?" He just said before letting go of her and rolling back to his place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:07 pm

She squeaked when he got on top of her und tried to free her hands, but his grip was so steely she couldn't even move them. She gasped appalled, not able to talk until he let go of her. She was still kind of heavily breathing und pulled the blanket up to her chin. She kind of liked that....urgghhh. She was disgusted by her own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:11 pm

Back under the sheet it didn´t take too long for him to fall asleep though of course he still would wake up by any kind of strange sound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:15 pm

Louise took some time to fall asleep, but she finally did.
She had a very strange dream, where Emerald did not go back on his side of the bed but kissed her on  her mouth and on other areas of her body... for a really long time, until she was moaning of lust.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:19 pm

Just when he has been eventually sleeping he woke up by some ... sighing? He turned around to Louise and yes, she was the source of the sound. Looking curious at her she wondered what she was doing or rather dreaming about but in the end ... he just wanted to get more sleep though this time he did not turn his back on her but looked at her a little longer before he fell asleep again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~   

Back to top Go down

Alone in the swamp ... yaaaaaay ~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next