Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad}   Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 4:57 pm

Sinbad slowly started to wake up, feeling a wetness against his shirt. Now he remembered, his lover had been tossing in his arms, crying in his sleep. Gods damn this male's family for ignoring him and then dying without giving their son closure and shit like that. And Sinbad was very sure to why he kept denying the male alcohol last night. The alcohol only made him allude the pain, not diminishing the pain. Confronting what had given the pain in the first place was the right step and Sinbad needed Eric to know this. His eyes blinked open slowly on to see that his lover was curled up next to him still. "Eric?"
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t83-sinbad-greyjoy-wip
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad}   Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 5:19 pm

Eric felt Sinbad starting to wake up but he didn't move, he didn't want have to move, he didn't want to have to start the day... cause if he wasn't going back to Riverrun then he had to head toward the wall, possibly without loosing any more time. He wasn't exactly late yet... but he was going to be if he spent any more day away. Not something the lord commander would be pleased with... "I should head back to the wall..." he stated flatly, still without moving
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t335-eric-tully
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad}   Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 6:02 pm

Sinbad furrowed his eyebrows at the male's statement about heading back to the wall. "Why so early? And with this burden on your shoulders, that seems a bit to risky." he interjected as he quickly sat up, gazing down at his lover with a worried expression. Eric could get wounded extremely if caught off guard due to his feelings while out beyond the wall fighting. He didn't want that the happen at all!
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad}   Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 6:19 pm

Eric sighed and slowly sat up as well, and as he did so he moved a bit away from Sinbad, not really on purpose though. As he sat up he actually started to shake the sleepiness, realizing that he was feeling far worse than he has originally thought: did he really have to go? Urgh... "I overstayed in Dorne..." he had to admit, even if when he was in Dorne he had kept telling Sinbad it was fine, that he had time... that wasn't exactly true... he had quite run out of time... "I can't afford staying around much..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad}   Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 6:42 pm

Sinbad let out a deep breath, grimacing darkly at this news. He had the feeling that he had been holding onto the male longer. But Eric had kept telling him that he had time. Now where was the time now? "You're telling me the truth right," Sinbad asked Eric sternly, as he stared at his lover. Who he hoped wasn't lying just to avoid confronting his family.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad}   Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 7:06 pm

"I am..." and he really was... holding details didn't count as a lie, did it? Oh for fuck sake... he sighed heavily before he continued I'm sure the lord Commander would be slightly more understanding if I was late, if I actually was at the funeral, but he would know if I was there... so no, what he was trying to say was, there was no way he could lie about that.... beside, he didn't really want to lie about that, he felt pretty sick already about the fact he wasn't going to be there... and there it was: guiltiness! He stood up, leaving the bed and making a few steps up and down the room, as he always did when he was nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad}   Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 7:25 pm

Sinbad quirked an eyebrow at the male's next comment, giving him a slight look. "Then just go to the funeral, Eric." he interjected, his eyes widening at the sight of Eric leaving the bed. At first he thought the male was actually going to leave the room. But all he did was walk up and down the room, looking nervous. "You're going to have to face them." he also added as he stood up from the bed.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad}   Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 7:32 pm

"WHAT???" he immediately turned, eyes widened in an expression of pure panic at Sinbad's suggestion. He couldn't be serious! He wasn't brave enough now to face Tycho, Cao and Adam after running away like that... and he still wasn't sure he could cope with seeing them dead and all... no, bad idea! "Are you nuts? I don't even know if they are having the funeral right now... hell, I don't even know if they want me there now!"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad}   Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 8:06 pm

"You heard what I said." Sinbad sternly stated as he walked towards Eric with a determined expression. "It'll help you make amends with them!" he commented as well, shaking his head a bit. "So what if they don't? You were their son too!" he added in a defensive tone. Plus it'll show those heartless siblings of his that they were truly horrible with how they treated Eric.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad}   Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 8:27 pm

Instinctively Eric stepped back as Sinbad stepped toward him: it was like it was inside them, Sinbad was naturally a predator, and he was naturally a prey. He found himself with his back against the wall and for a moment, even if he knew Sinbad was right, he was tempted to run away from him too. And probably Sinbad felt it. But he had been stupid enough to do it once, he wasn't actually going to do it again... but this... he couldn't do it... but Sinbad was right... damn him, how could he know him better than he knew himself? He couldn't do that on his own though... Sighing heavily in frustration he passed a hand trough his hair before he finally spoke up in a pleading tone "would you be able to share a room with my brothers and not to punch them?" basically, he was asking him to go with him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad}   Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 3:17 am

"You're inviting me?" he questioned in a shocked tone. Sinbad came to a halt, his eyes wide with surprise at the male's question. Was he really asking him this question? To really come to the funeral with him? He was completely surprised and a bit touched by this. But a tad bit unsure about it. What if he blew their cover? Or actually harm one of those snarky idiots. Guess Sinbad will just have to take his chances. He needed his lover to face his family and make amends before heading to the wall again. He crossed his arms over his chest as he stayed quiet for a while before remarking, "It takes me a lot of control to not sock my brother in the fact sometimes...I think I'll manage."
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad}   Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 11:00 am

He could understand Sinbad's surprise, it didn't take a genius to get it: hadn't he always try his very best not to make such a meeting happening? And yes, that was risky, he knew it was, but he trusted Sinbad and it went without saying that they needed to be discreet. It was just... "I.. I can't handle this alone..." he admitted with a sad smile, starting chewing on his inner cheek, and no, his family didn't count as company. If anything, they made him feel more lonely and more scared. No matter how dangerous it was, and how big of a request it was, he needed Sinbad, now more than ever. He stared at him with big puppy eyes, not daring pushing him more, just waiting for an answer, just pleading with his eyes.

As he finally spoke up again, on Eric's lips a soft smile appeared while he sighed in relief: he had really feared he was going to refuse. He would have even understood, he knew how much he hated them, but... he just couldn't possibly face this on his own! He didn't even let him finish to talk, he immediately stepped forward covering the short distance between them and hugged him, throwing his arms around his neck and hiding his face between his throat and his shoulder, uncaring of the fact Sinbad was still crossing his arms.

Eric could immagine this wasn't easy for Sinbad, it meant more lies, more acting, more pretending, he didn't need to specify that once in Riverrun they couldn't even touch each other, that was obvious... and he had accepted nonetheless. Eric wondered if in his life he had ever done something good enough to deserve Sinbad, this man, this fantastic man, his man, his lover...

If it wasn't for him he wouldn't probably go back, and he knew that that would be a mistake, he knew he would regret it for the rest of his life... Now, no matter how hard this was, this was the right thing. To make amend, as Sinbad said. To face his parents on their death bed, to realize that he was actually seeing them for the last time... that he would never receive the approval he wanted, maybe? Maybe to be able to let go... To be able to keep on living and stop wondering if they actually felt any love toward him. No matter what Sinbad thought, no matter what he said... they had never said it, they never said the words, so how could he be sure?

And then it hit him. Hadn't he done the same to Sinbad? As his mind kept run wildly, he tightened more his grip on his lover, while a frown appeared on his hidden face. Hadn't he left him in the doubt for seven years? And it wasn't just about saying the words... all the mixed signals too... making love and then break up, keep hiding, treating it all like what they shared was something dirty... after those 3 years being separated, he wasn't so sure anymore he could distinguish so easily what was right and what was wrong... and if what they had was wrong... he just didn't care anymore. And still, did he actually managed to say a word to his face? No. He had talked more to the dornish prince. 'My parents really taught me well' he bitterly taught to himself before closing his eyes. Was that their heritage? The inability to express his feelings even toward the man he loved most in the world? No. With the right hand he made Sinbad uncross his arms, making himself more comfortable in his arms. Then, still hiding his face next to his neck, he whispered softly "I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad}   Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 1:55 pm

"I know you can't," Sinbad remarked out, giving his lover a small smile before blinking a bit as the male stepped towards him and wrapped his arms around him. It took him and Eric a few seconds to uncross his arms and wrap his arms as well back around Eric. Hugging him as well. Silence fell upon them during the moment that they were in. He could feel that the male was distressing over something as his body was tensing up. "Eric? Are you alright?" Sinbad questioned his lover in confusement and worriness. Suddenly once he felt his lover whisper those words against his neck, Sinbad just froze in place and stayed silent for a moment. Whenever he said those words to Eric, the male never said them back. But he could see them in the male's eyes. But to hear those words slip out of his mouth like that? Sinbad buried his face into the male's and breathed in the male's scent and sighing out shakily. "I've been waiting for so long for those words." Sinbad murmured as he hugged the mail tighter, his lips forming into a lovable grin. "I love you so much, Eric." he immediately remarked to Eric as he kissed the male's neck in a loving way. He didn't want to let the male go now after Eric had said those words.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad}   Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:43 am

Eric smiled against the male's neck, unable to hide nor control his own emotions: maybe, or... well, most likely, it wasn't appropriate feeling so happy right now, with his parents death and all. But he couldn't help! He was feeling all dizzy and bubbly all of a sudden, the sadness for the funerale could wait, he had just managed to finally open his heart without any more obstacles to Sinbad. He nuzzled his nose against his neck, still hugging him tight "Sorry for making you wait..." he replied in a half teasing joke, enjoying the kiss that send shivers through his spine. "I love you..." he whispered once more, moving now so that his mouth would direct toward his ear "I love you..." he reapeated once again, letting the words roll on his tongue, letting them sink in both their hearts before he would nibble playfully and teasingly on Sinbad's earlobe
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad}   Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 5:05 pm

"You're forgiven," Sinbad remarked in a teasing tone as he hugged the male tighter, snuggling into the male's neck. He smiled a bit as the male shivered a bit due to his kiss to the male's neck. Such an adorable reaction, Sinbad thought to himself in delight. It slightly embarrassed him a bit as the male kept repeating those words into his ear, sending delighted shivers down his spine as well. He chuckled softly as the male nibbled lightly on Sinbad's earlobe. "When shall we head out then?" Sinbad murmured against the male's neck before leaning back a bit to gaze at his lover.
Back to top Go down
Eric Tully

Eric Tully

PostSubject: Re: Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad}   Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 5:23 pm

He chuckled lightly at Sinbad's joking reply, only when Sinbad leaned back a bit to look at him, depriving him of his hideout for his face, he blushed and looked down. It felt different to say it without looking at him... and to have to face him! It wasn't like he didn't mean his words, he did, it was just... embarrassing to say, that's all... He sighed at his question: as much as he wished not to go, if they wanted to make it at all they better hurry... "Let's go now..." he mumbled before sheepishly looking at him, a small smile forming on his lips: he had said it! He had said it, he had said it, he had said it! As a new wave of thrill and happiness went through him, Eric quickly moved forward and kissed Sinbad on the lips, quickly but passionately in the same time, before he broke the contact with the same quickness "l-let's hurry..." he stuttered, his cheeks red, starting to move toward the door
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad}   Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 8:50 pm

Sinbad chuckled a bit as he took in the sight of his blushing lover's face, even after repeating such words. His lover still seemed embarrassed. "Heh, might want to down the blushing for now." Sinbad teased Eric as his lover finally mumbled about going and looked up at him sheepishly. He blinked in surprise when Eric suddenly moved forward, kissing him quickly yet passionately, surprising the Greyjoy. He grinned in delight as he touched his lips in surprise, chuckling a bit. He had felt the male's thrillness through that kiss as well. "Yes, let's." he remarked out as he followed Eric to the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad}   Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Please, stay with me... {TAG Sinbad}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2