Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Miles away [Tag Cale] Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miles away [Tag Cale]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sara Ironwood

Sara Ironwood

Miles away [Tag Cale] Empty
PostSubject: Miles away [Tag Cale]   Miles away [Tag Cale] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:18 pm

"So that settles it then," the brunette sighed loudly to herself whielstrollign around the stone garden, looking like a horse just ran over her. "I'm never getting any kids of my own." God knows she's had enough to deal with when it came to those little pests. Not that she ever minded taking care of her own sister of curse, (and she particularly raised her on her own), she's a sweet little angel after all. Naive, but hopefully she'll grow out of it. Now this brat however, that Sara's been in charged off, was everything she despised in a kid. Spoiled, above all else. Urgh.

It's too bad she really needed this job though. She couldn't leave Colen to fend for Nella all on his own, and no matter how skilled a blacksmith he is, the three of them couldn't rely on him alone. Besides, Sara would rather cut her own hands off if she'd have to rely on someone else to keep ehrself fed, or stay alie at all. Now too bad she kept gettign herself fired from every job she'd get. Not her fault some assholes decided to mess with her, and like hell she'd allow them to get away with it either!
Still, as much as it shamed ehr to admit, she had reached the point close to desperation. So that's probably why she ended up back here Casterly Rock, nine years since her mother dragged her off with no explinastion whatsoever.
Sara frowned at that memory, quickly shooing them away and tiredly slumped down on the ground. My poor feet, she grumbly thought, shaking off her sandals and began massagin the left one. She had been more than just shocked when she actually got a job here, and even more so when they gave her the position of Olena Lannister's governess. ...they probably gave it to her in hopes of getting rid of her, Sara was well aware of the spoiled brat's behavious ad ways of having al the caretakes drop like flies.
HA, we'll see about that little lady, Sara thought wickedly, now more determinded than ever to keep this job. Sara was never one to give up and quit when thigns became tough after all.

Another sigh passed her lips, unwantigly recalling other parts of her old life in this place. Last time everyone saw her, they thought she was a boy. Sara chuckled at that memory, absently wondering if Cale still sticked around, she hadn't seen or heard of him yet. Well, she's only been here a couple of days so far.
She looked up from her sore feet, giving the small weirwood a blank stare. "At least you're still around."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t352-sara-ironwood-wip
Cale Lannister

Cale Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Miles away [Tag Cale]   Miles away [Tag Cale] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 2:40 pm

Cale furrowed his eyebrows as a small blonde blur just rushed past him without a word as he was starting to enter the garden. "Again?" That looked very much like Olena on her usual escapes from either the maids or her governess. It had to be that new governess that one of the maids had spoken about that had started a couple of days. Wonderful, another victim for his cousin to cause trouble for and wreck their lives during the stay here. He wondered who to the old bat was. Hopefully she wasn't like that Master Dalblen. Cale slightly wrinkled his nose at the memory of the man who kept trying to keep him in line. Too bad for the old man, Cale didn't break that easily in line. His eyebrows furrowed as he heard a voice out deeper into the garden. Perhaps he'd find the governess in here maybe. Or just simply one of his delightful maids.

The young Lannister headed deeper into the garden in the direction of the weirwood before coming to an immediate stop at the sight of an unknown female slumped on the ground and rubbing a bit at her feet. She looked slightly familiar, but he didn't think much on that though. He hadn't seen her roaming around Casterly Rock before. Could she be the new governess? A new maid. Or...a thief? Cale tilted his head a bit at the female, before asking out, "Who are you?" His eyes traveled over the woman, a bit amused by how she was just simply sitting on the ground like it was nothing. The other maids didn't dare sit down on the ground outside. Which was ridiculous since they clean. And the female looked like a slight mess like she had just went scrambling after something. Or someone.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t136-cale-lannister
Sara Ironwood

Sara Ironwood

PostSubject: Re: Miles away [Tag Cale]   Miles away [Tag Cale] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 3:05 pm

Being a little far off in her own thoughts, Sara jekred slightly in surprsie at hearing another voice speak up. Turning her head towards the voice, she looked over her shoulder with a tired and slightly annoyed expression, quirking an eyebrow at blonde in question. "Take a guess blondie," she scoffed, putting her sandals lazily back on before jumping up on her feet. Ok, not the brightes idea to take ehr anger out one soeone else, and on another Lannister of all people. But hey, if they could handle being related to Olena, they've surely no problem dealing with a rude servant? Wait.... servant's weren't allowed to be impolite whatsoever. Aw well.

She gave the male another look-over while brushing off some dirt from her clothes, narrowing her eyes a little as recognition slowly washed over her expression. Dark green eyes widened a little then, gaping a little dumfoundly over at the other. "Holy shit," she murmured. The bastard's taller than me!
Walking the few short steps bewteen them, the blonde suddenly ahd the brunette leaning her face inches away from his. "Lion cub?!" Sara excalimed in a mix of surprsie and excitment, standing up on her toes in hopes of reaching Cale's height better. "Well, can't really keep you calling you 'cub' anymore, can I?" she chuckled, punching the male on the arm like she always did back then, smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Cale Lannister

Cale Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Miles away [Tag Cale]   Miles away [Tag Cale] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 3:59 pm

Cale raised an eyebrow as the female had looked over her shoulder with an annoyed expression, taking notice of her familiar green eyes. Why did she seem so familiar to him? For some reason he couldn't pin point her in his mind. But that thought was immediately erased as the female spoke and called him blondie. Looked like someone had an attitude problem. And she was working for the Lannister House for fucks sake too. Either the female was defiant or just simply idiotic to be so rude. Maybe both. Though it didn't bother him to much because the words of someone lower than him did not matter. There were multiple ways to deal with someone being rude just like her. "Well aren't you quite bold. Speaking to me like that." Cale commented in an annoyed tone, giving her an eerie amused expression.

"Something the matter?" Cale questioned the woman as she cursed under her breath as she stared at him. Did she finally realized who she was speaking to or something? Suddenly in short few seconds, the strange female was right there in front of him, her face just inches away from him. And people told him that he didn't know what personal space was? Yeah right. His eyebrow twitched immediately at the nickname, 'Lion cub'. "I haven't been called that for a long time since..." His voice drawled off as he got a closer look of the female, his eyes widening in recognition. "Sara?" Cale remarked out in surprise as he rubbed slightly at his arm. Oh yes, this had to be Sara. Her punch had always been strong, though it was stronger than ever. His eyes gleamed with delight at seeing his childhood best friend that he hadn't seen in nine years. His hand reached out to her long brown hair, his fingers treading down a few strands of her hair. "I see that your hair finally got the chance to grow out. Looks nice on you." Cale grinned, shaking his head a bit. "And I don't think you can. I finally beat you with my height," he snickered in delight.
Back to top Go down
Sara Ironwood

Sara Ironwood

PostSubject: Re: Miles away [Tag Cale]   Miles away [Tag Cale] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:23 pm

The girl's grin just grew at hearing her name roll of the male's tounge, taking in his surprsie in delight. It wasn't often she had the urge to hug someone, and when she did it was always what her brother called a 'touch of death', for beign so brutal or bone crushing. And right now, she was almost holding herself back from wrapping her arms around her friend and spin him around.
She laughed a little cheekily as Cale rubbed his arm, happy that she didn't seem to have lost her touch in that cettian 'Sara-greeting' of hers. "You're still a little sensetive eh? Even with those new extra muscles there," she teased, nudging Cale on the arm all none too gently.

She almost jerked backwards when his hand suddenly reached out, blinking a little taken aback by his action. Sara pouted however at his comment, swatting awarý the hand from her hair with a small huff. "Yeah, kinda forgot to cut it after a while, but thanks," she shrugged, looking a little sheepish about the topic. Her found and happy smile was shortly back in place though, honestly just so happy to see her childhood friend again, looking well. The more of his featuers she took in, the more she realised that aside from the height (and the new gained muscles here and there) Cale still looked pretty much the same. And for some reason, that just Sara feel more at home, and comfortable at this place.
She rolled her eyes then at Cale's snicker, grinning wickedly up him. "Then how about in strength?" she winked, before throwing herself at him, arms wrapping around his waist and bringing them both down to the ground. Sara laughed in delight, making sure to leave her friend breathless by her warm and strong embrace.
Back to top Go down
Cale Lannister

Cale Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Miles away [Tag Cale]   Miles away [Tag Cale] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:50 pm

Cale rolled his eyes in a playful way as the female nudged at his am once again and none too gently. Where in the world did this girl get her strength from? Even when she was little, she had been the same way with her strength. "And you're still strong for your own good, hm?" he teased the female back with a playful grin. His eyebrow quirked a bit as she jerked back, looking a bit taken back by his action. Seemed like both of them knew about personal space for themselves but not others. "Glad you forgot." Cale simply responded, even though Cale hadn't disliked the girl's short hair when they were younger. Cale had pretty much taken down any other child that had teased about her in front of him. He might look down upon those beneath him, but he wasn't too enthused of those teasing people close to him.

Before he could retort against her comment and back away in time knowing what was about to come, Sara threw herself at him and wrapped her arms around his waist. Bringing them both down to the ground with her on top of him. Cale grunted out in surprise before giving Sara an amused yet annoyed look as he gazed up at her. "You still got that damn strength of yours." he scowled under his breath before smirking wickedly. Suddenly he moved his body somewhat a bit and used his strength to switch their positions with Cale hovering over her now. "What were you saying before?" Cale snickered, chuckling lightly as he had turned the tables on his childhood friend.
Back to top Go down
Sara Ironwood

Sara Ironwood

PostSubject: Re: Miles away [Tag Cale]   Miles away [Tag Cale] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:03 pm

"You've got that right, pretty boy," Sara answerd with pride, now comfortably seated ontop of the blonde, looking all smug and cheeky. Yupp, she's defentily still got it, even when lacking in height as she did now. However, her little moment of victory was short lived when she the next second suddenly found herself on the ground, now looking up at Cale instead of the other way. She blinked once up at her friend, allowing herself a second to belive what just happend, before pouting unamused. "That I'm still better than you," she shot back easily.

Her legs then shot up and wrapped around Cale's waist this time, and once again their positions were reversed. Only this time, Sara had managed to turn Cale so his face was pressed down against the ground instead with her neatly seated on his back. "What were you saying~?" she teased back, nudging the back of the blonde's head with her foot. Ok, so Cale now might exceed in both height and physical strength, but Sara at least new some techniques this time around. Even if she fought alot back then, it was mostly just her flailing around and tackling others to the ground, her strength then having been just the same as the rest or a little better. But things changed... no matter how unfair or unwished for.
Back to top Go down
Cale Lannister

Cale Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Miles away [Tag Cale]   Miles away [Tag Cale] EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:44 am

"Now my nickname's pretty boy? You flatter me," Cale grinned, teasing the female in a joking manner. He chuckled a bit as the female just blinked up at him when the tables turned on her, giving him an unamused pout. "I know definitely a thing you'll never beat me in. Sword fighting." Cale gave the female a cocky grin, narrowing his eyes down at the female as she shot back at him with a smart remark. She still had a habit of being a smart ass. Ever since she was small. One of the reasons why she had gotten picked on by the other children, though her short boyish hair played a major part in the teasing. But her smart ass attitude was one of the things that he had liked about her.

Suddenly in mere seconds, Cale was back on the ground, his face being pressed down against the ground by her foot while Sara sat down on his back. "You might have tricks up your sleeve...Yet you suck at keeping a kid in line." Cale remarked out. wrinkling his nose as he pushed back up against Sara's foot. "And keeping me down!" he added quickly before bucking the female off his back, scrambling back onto his feet. He had only taken a guess that Sara was the new governess, it would explain to why he hadn't seen the new governess for the past few days. Since she probably been chasing down his younger cousin. "Still a bit odd to see you as a governess." Though if his uncle had chosen an old lady as the governess, she'd be dead in a day after trying to take care of Olena.
Back to top Go down
Sara Ironwood

Sara Ironwood

PostSubject: Re: Miles away [Tag Cale]   Miles away [Tag Cale] EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 11:01 am

Sara scoffed, giving the blonde's head a harder nudge with her heel. "Don't get used to it, you'll still always be a 'cub' to me," she teased right back, enyoing her current position a little too much. She rolled her eyes then, giving a small snort in desbelief when Cale claimed to be better than her in swordplay. Well, she didn't doubt the blonde was good with it, she's wittnesed his skills bakc when thye were kids more than enough to know that's a fact. Still, alot of things could change in nine years.
"If it helps you sleep at night, then keep telling yourself that blondie," she grinned smugly. One thing was for sure though, her attitude and smartass comments hand't diminished at all over the years, if anything it might've even increased. She was well aware that was one of the many reasons to why other kids liked to make fun of her (or beacuse the fact that she could beat them up if she wanted to), and while she always told Cale to stop 'protecting her', she couldn't deny that small feeling of being cared for whenver her frined stood up for her. Maybe that was what she missed bfrom this place... having someone to show some sort of concern.

Her expression turned into a grimace at the mention of Olena, sneering down at the other Lannister. "Your cousin can't be considered as a 'kid'," she snickered. "She reminds me more of a baby gargoyle-" Her sentence was cut short when Cale then managed to throw her off, and once again she found herself down on the ground. She whined a little, rubbing the back of her head as she pushed herself up into a sitting position.
"Urgh, don't call me that, makes me feel older than my actual age," she laughed, giving him a playfull glare as she glanced up. "And I'm starting to think your uncle just gave me this job to get rid of me," she shrugged, not appearing that botherd or offended by that idea. "I've dealt with worse. Just need to catch the little brat first."
Back to top Go down
Cale Lannister

Cale Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Miles away [Tag Cale]   Miles away [Tag Cale] EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 12:02 am

"And you'll still be that loudmouth brat that I befriended," Cale scoffed under his breath as he dusted some of the dust off of his clothes. He didn't want that Master Dalblen man to criticize him for anything today if he ran into him. His eyebrow quirked up as the woman just dismissed his remark about being a better swordsman than her. "It's a fact that you just hate to know that it's true." Cale snickered smugly at Sara, crossing his arms over his chest. Oh great, another jab at his blonde hair. Her smart ass comments were surely missed terribly.

He chuckled in amusement as Sara's expression turned into a grimace at the mention of Olena. Cale then busted out laughing as she referred to his young cousin as a gargoyle. 'She's a handful alright! So glad that I don't have to bother taking care of her," Cale remarked out in an amused tone, quirking an eyebrow at her. He rolled his eyes as she told him not to call her a governess. "I had actually expected an old lady to be her governess. Though I guess she wouldn't have caught up with the kid....though you're not doing so well either." he commented, referring to how she had lost the child already. He reached out with his hand for her to take it so he could help her up. "He probably thinks you might be a worthy opponent for the brat. She's actually facing with some worker who's not scared of her." Cale shrugged his shoulders, not sure to what went through his uncle's mind. As long as the thoughts of his grandfather's brother didn't go through his mind, then all was well.
Back to top Go down
Sara Ironwood

Sara Ironwood

PostSubject: Re: Miles away [Tag Cale]   Miles away [Tag Cale] EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 7:30 am

Sara rolled her eyes again, but couldn't contain a small smile of fondness as Cale just kept on talking. "You rich people and nobles, always paying someone else to handle your problems," she sighed, sticking out her tongue at the blonde. When Cale reached out his hand for her, offering to pull her up she at first only stares blankly at it. Had they still been kids, Sara would've slapped the hand away and jumped up by herself, hurt or not and exclaimed of never needing anyone's help. Especially not from guys. Man had she been childish back then... So she smiled brightly up at Cale as she took his hand and let him pull her up, giving his arm another punch as thanks.
"I can handle wild brats like her, but I can't promise she'll like me," the brunette smirked evilly, chuckling to herself as she began forming plans on how to 'educate' little miss Olena the right way. "She'll get what's comming to her, especially for being so damn spoiled," she shrugged. "...kinda reminds me of you a little," she winked.
And the out of nowhere, Sara wrapped her arms around Cale's middle, but instead of tackling him again she just stood there and gave her childhood friend a hug. "It's nice to see you again cub."
Back to top Go down
Cale Lannister

Cale Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Miles away [Tag Cale]   Miles away [Tag Cale] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:01 pm

Cale shrugged his shoulders, slightly chuckling a bit as she stuck her tongue out at him childishly. "It's what we do." he simply snickered, beaming a devilish grin over at Sara. He quirked an eyebrow as she simply just gave his hand a blank stare, wondering if she was going to slap his hand away. If she did, all Cale would've done was just grabbed her and pulled her stubborn ass up then. But instead of slapping his hand away, she actually took his hand and let him pull her up. He hissed softly as he rubbed at his arm slightly after she gave him another playful punch. Even if it had been playful, the girl really needed to be aware that her strength had the best of her.

He tilted his head a bit as he took quick notice of her evil smirk, wondering if she had finally gone crazy. Especially since she was chuckling to herself in an evil way. "Oh I believe that. To handle the brat, you need to catch her first. Which you failed to do so," Cale reminded her with a cocky smirk, snickering a bit as she said that Olena would get what she deserved basically. Cale then wrinkled his nose at the comment that she reminded Sara of a younger him. "I know I'm spoiled. But not that spoiled," he scoffed, kicking slightly at the ground in annoyance. His eyes then widened as he suddenly felt arms around his middle, expecting to be crushed once more. But this time Sara just stood there, giving him a hug. His smirk slightly formed into a small smile at this. Cale then wrapped his arms around her as well. "Same here as well."
Back to top Go down
Sara Ironwood

Sara Ironwood

PostSubject: Re: Miles away [Tag Cale]   Miles away [Tag Cale] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:49 pm

"Yeah, yeah, one thing at a time," Sara waved that problem off, promising to go find the girl later. Right now she was just so happy to see Cale again. Spoiled or not, he had still managed to find himself a certain place in her heart, being one of the main reason to why she hadn't wanted to leave all those years ago. Normally, spoiled people where the kind of people Sara disliked the most... But apparently the blonde here was the exception. And besides, it's not like he was as bad like his cousin. Hopefully...? Who knows, maybe he ha dgrown even more annoying over the years.

She smiled again't his chest when he returned the hug, and squeezed him a little tighter just for good meassure. "I bet ya did," she giggled and pulled back, moving both her hands up to his head and ruffling up his hair. "Must've been boring without me around to gvie you a challenge now and then."
Gosh why he is so tall?! she mentally screamed, holding back a pout when shen took notice of their difference in height once again. The guy was pretty much a head above her now.
Back to top Go down
Cale Lannister

Cale Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Miles away [Tag Cale]   Miles away [Tag Cale] EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 5:09 pm

"Oh yes. I missed your strength," he teased Sara, giving her a playful grin as he felt her smile against his chest. Cale laughed slightly as he was hugged even tighter before she pulled back and leaned up to ruffle at his hair. He snickered at bit as he looked down at her. "Damn, why are you so short now?" he teased the female with a playful smirk. When he had been little, she was taller than him for some reason. Cale had almost thought he was going to be like his grandfather but luckily once he gotten older, his height finally increased. "Well at least I get to tease you about your height now," Cale grinned, as he leaned away from her ruffling as he tried to get his hair back to normal. He nodded his head to her comment about it being boring without a challenge. "You're telling me. I haven't faced a decent challenger in a while."
Back to top Go down
Sara Ironwood

Sara Ironwood

PostSubject: Re: Miles away [Tag Cale]   Miles away [Tag Cale] EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 5:29 pm

She gave him a warning glare at the height comment, as if saying 'watch it', but it quickly got replaced by a pout and her sticking out her tounge at him. She may not have been that much taller than him back when they were kids, but it had still been enough to bother and tease the blonde about it. And Sara had taken her height with pide back then.
"And unlike you, I won't cry about it when you do," she grinned back, winking teasingly at him with a cocky smirk. "Wow.... so that means you're out of practice then~?"
Back to top Go down
Cale Lannister

Cale Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Miles away [Tag Cale]   Miles away [Tag Cale] EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 3:21 pm

Cale's eyebrow slightly twitched at her comment, shaking his head a bit at it. "I didn't cry when you teased me!" he interjected with a light scowl, rolling his eyes at her childish ways. "Though you do act like a child when I tease you," Cale then added with a slight snicker as he referred to her pouting and sticking out her tongue. His eyes widened a bit before narrowing down at Sara. "Hell no. There's no way I was going to make that stop me from practicing."
Back to top Go down
Sara Ironwood

Sara Ironwood

PostSubject: Re: Miles away [Tag Cale]   Miles away [Tag Cale] EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 5:37 pm

Sara rolled her eyes at the blonde's little outburts, and flicked him on the nose. "Maybe not, but you're defentily a little to sensetive," she pointed out smugly. "Your dramatic reactions to me teasing you would be funny, but they quickly grew annoying," she stuck out her tounge again, unbother by beign called childish. Ok, so what if she was? Not all the times (she hoped), but soemtimes it should be ok to act younger your age. Being a adult was energy consuming afterall.
She quirkd an eyebrow at Cale, giving him a very familiar and challenging look. "I don't belive you~" she taunted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miles away [Tag Cale]   Miles away [Tag Cale] Empty

Back to top Go down

Miles away [Tag Cale]
Page 1 of 1