Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Training and Distraction Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training and Distraction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

Training and Distraction Empty
PostSubject: Training and Distraction   Training and Distraction EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:15 pm

The sun was harsh, and no wind, not even a simple breeze was breaking the religious silence who was upon the gardens of the Red Keep. Khanrah repressed a smirk as he slammed harshly the sword through the air, as if he tried to rip it apart. With a slight movement of his feet, he turned back, his body taking abruptly a defensive posture, his eyes focused on a invisible opponent.

He continued with a sequence of subtle and deadly movements, ignoring the shocked mutterings of the servants who passed by the gardens and erased them of his mind. He have no time for such frivolities as to pay attentions to the servant gossips. The sword made a clear whistle as she cutted the air, deadly and precise. His attention was entirely on the sharpened side of his sword.

Now it was much better. His eyes closed, letting him enter a deeper state of concentration, not paying attention to his surroundings. He frowned sightly as he began some difficult movements, trying to correct his body posture without seeing it. He didn't need to anyway. He was an Unsullied. He was one of their leader. He needed to become the perfect warrior.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t70-khanrah-wormdor
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Training and Distraction   Training and Distraction EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:40 pm

For the first time since days - or was it weeks? - Marina finally got some free time. It was a nice day so she decided to do a stroll in the beautiful gardens of her home. She walked around, looking at the pretty flowers and from time to time picked one to smell it´s wonderful scent.

After some time she could hear some servants whispering and giggeling around. She couldn´t hear much but at least she could understand that someone was training something somewhere in the gardens. Maybe a soldier or one of the guards? Marina smirked to herself. Watching a skilled fighter was quite the entertainment. Especially after being used to talk about very important stuff all day with politicans, lords and ladies, diplomates etc.

Diplomates? Maybe ... Again there was that strange feeling. What if Khanrah was the one practising in the gardens? No he for sure wouldn´t be the one the servants were talking about, she thought to herself. Still, now she was quite curious so Marina decided to search for the one training. It didn´t take long until she could hear a sword swinging to the air. It should be here somewhere. She looked around and there he was, Khanrah of all people and over all shirtless. Marina tried hard to not look at him but she just couldn´t resist. He indeed was very handsome, not to mention skilled and polite and charming and ... what the hell am I thinking? Marina tried to shake the thought away but then suddenly she felt something very hard on her face coming along with quite the pain.

She just hit a tree. Luckily her nose didn´t really get hurt but still she cried out for short because of the pain. Stupid me. Rubbing her cheek and forehead she could see that there was a bit blood on her hand. By the gods why? Hopefully nobody noticed me. Quickly she was about to go away.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t2-queen-marina-targarye
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

PostSubject: Re: Training and Distraction   Training and Distraction EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:16 pm

When training, Khanrah had always the habit to disturbed by some recruits askings for his help, or his superiors wanting to spare with him. The gigglings of the servants however, were quite distracting and above all disturbing. He wasn't exactly the kind of man who was pretty popular among the opposite sex, or so he thought.

He hadn't been really interested in it ever, far too much preoccupied by his training and by his place as a diplomat to even pay attention at the few ladies who ever showed interest toward his person. Well, if they were as charming as the Targareyen Queen, he wouldn't mind it, even if he knew how misplaced his thoughts were.

A Queen showing interest in an Unsullied diplomat ? He repressed a amused smile. Well, it could be the hapiness of the gossipers. However, a cry of pain surprised him, causing his his eyes to open brutally as he turned his head toward the owner of the short cry. His eyes widened as he caught sight of the Queen rubbing her forehead and then saw the tree who was a pace in front of her.

A hint of amusement appeared on his face as he started to walk toward her, noting silently that nobody else had noted the Queen state. He returned his sword back to its sheath, always walking toward the Queen, wondering if she had been too absorbed in her thoughts to see the tree. "It may be a little bruise, your Highness, but you should take care of it." He chuckled softly when she looked at him, before repressing it quickly.

He shouldn't forget his place but, by the gods, she looked so embarrassed it was quite refreshing and amusing. Looking around for any source of water, he caught sight of a beautiful fountain, away from the passage deserved to the servants. Turning his head back toward the Queen, a rare smile of fondness appeared on his lips as he took sight of the slight cut on the Queen's forehead. "There's a fountain near by. We should clean these bruise before it gets infected, Majesty..."
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Training and Distraction   Training and Distraction EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:25 pm

Marina made a little jump. How she had hoped that nobody noticed her little accident but out off all people it just had to be Khanrah standing now right in front of her. Being embarrased like hell her face got all red and she couldn´t even really look him in the eyes. "Yeah you´re right I should better go clean it." She turned and followed his lead, praying that at least nobody esle saw the scene.
Back to top Go down
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

PostSubject: Re: Training and Distraction   Training and Distraction EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:06 pm

As the Queen followed him, Khanrah walked toward the fountain, silently noting that the Queen seemed quite embarrassed by the whole situation. Well, it was just a simple bruise, easy to hide : it could have been worse for her. It was a new side of the Queen that he was discovering : silent, almost shy and really embarrassed.

He decide however to let it slide quickly : he shouldn't be amused by this situation but he just couldn't help it. He was definitely enjoying his stay in King's Landing. Courteously, he helped the Queen to sit properly on the fountain's side, paying attention that she wouldn't have her clothes wet accidently.

He then walked toward his own clothes, who were laying on the ground and take one who hadn't been in contact with the grass before coming back to the Queen. "Let's clean this unjury, your Highness..." He let wetting the clothe in the cold water before taking it back and kneeled in front of the Queen. Silently, he started to clean the injury, not really paying attention to how she looked at him as if he was mad or how improper to stay shirtless in front of a monarch. His attention was only turned to the little bruise, making sure to not hurt the Queen by accident.
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Training and Distraction   Training and Distraction EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:35 pm

Still not being able to really look at Khanrah Marina followed his lead and let him help her to sit down on the fontain´s side. Normally she didn´t accept help like this that often since even though she is a lady, over all she is the queen and likes to be more or less highly independent, even if it was only something little like this, but for now she decided to just let it be.

When Khanrah left for a moment to pick up his clothes Marina sighed. In her opinion now things should be better. He would dress himself again and she could take care of that stupid bruise and everything would be forgotten shortly after that.

As if!

She watched Khanrah taking care of her wound, shirtless, not knowing if she should look away or at him or what to do at all. In the end she decided to just close her eyes and rely on Khanrah´s ability, trying her best not to blush. After a moment she opened her eyes again and smiled at him. "Thank you for taking care of me. I swear usually I´m not that clumsy." She laughed.

When the cleaning was done she stood up again and was about to thank the unsullid again but just then a wasp appeared right next to her making her move away from it, closer to the fontain and before she knew it Marina was in the fontain with her clothes all wet and showing all her bodies features and a part of her hair covering her face. Great. She tried to breath her shame away but it seemed the gods really wanted to embarras her today. When she was about to get her hair back together and out of her face she could feel something on her head. Something croaking. She lowered her head, looking at her soaking wet body. At least he is an unsullid.
Back to top Go down
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

PostSubject: Re: Training and Distraction   Training and Distraction EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 6:12 pm

The Queen seemed uneasy as he was cleaning her wound, but again he ignored it , only paying attention to the Queen's forehead. Well, it wasn't deep and will disappear easily in the next days : it could have been more deep and much difficult to hide.

As he finished, his eyes met hers and responded to her smile, even if his was more discreet. "It's a pleasure, your Majesty. And I'm pretty sure that it was just a simple accident..." He couldn't think of anything else : the Queen was probably tired of her numerous duties and hadn't really paid attention to where she was walking.

He eyed the Queen's movements as she stood up and was following her example when she suddenly lost her balance and fall in the fountain's waters. He hadn't be able to react and silently reprimanded himself for his lack of reaction toward the situation. However, things get worse once he caught sight of the wet clothes of the Queen. He may be a member of the Unsullied, but he wasn't entirely one and the sight in front of him was quite appealing, except for the frog who was on the monarch's head.

She was quite lovely indeed and being a man, Khanrah couldn't really look away from her. He shook his head slightly, trying to erase those thoughts from his mind and make the frog go away quickly, not wanting to let the Queen in the waters any longer.

He hold out his hand to the Queen and helped her to stood before helping her to get out of the fountain's basin. Walking toward his clothes once more, he took his red cape and returned at the Queen sides before putting it on her shoulders. "I may be an Unsullied, your Majesty but I'm a man too." He closed the cape softly while looking at her captivating eyes and let a challenging smirk appears on his lips without him knowing. "You shouldn't think that I'm not like any other man."
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Training and Distraction   Training and Distraction EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 6:30 pm

Marina took his hand and was more than glad that he made the frog go away. She really was embarresed enough and for sure didn´t need a frog jumping all over her or even inside her dress. After all that happened she wouldn´t really have been suprised about it.

Outside the fontain and on her feet again she lifted the lower part of her dress so her half of her legs were showing and wringed out some water of it while Khanrah left her side for short again. Here clothes indeed were totally soaking wet. When he returned with his cape in his hand she was quite relieved not needing to call a servant or walk much around in her clothes. "Well I never heard of a female unsullid so of course you are ... wait WHAT?" No he couldn´t mean it like ... no humans are not that heavily effected by their sexual desires like animals and even castrated animals have hardly such feelings left. Yes, I for sure misunderstood it.

But then when Khanrah closed the cape and gave Marina that smirk ... she really felt lost for a moment and was more than confused by his following words. "Uhm Khanrah you, you don´t try to flirt with me do you?" Of course it was absurd to even think about it but somehow this unsullid diplomat, Khanrah, he really understood how to make her blush and over all she actually quite wished he in fact would do flirt with her.
Back to top Go down
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

PostSubject: Re: Training and Distraction   Training and Distraction EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 7:08 pm

Once the Queen was covered by his cape, Khanrah let his body relax. Even if he wad quite trained to control perfectly his body, he wasn't spared by some primary desires even if he hated to know it. It could much more easier to be a true Unsullied, but this honor will never be his.

The surprise of the Queen however, confused him slightly : of course he was a man, it was pretty obvious after all. But at the mention of a female Unsullied, Khanrah was a little more confused : there were not such a thing. Only men were granted the honor to join the Unsullied's brotherhood. His previous smile disppeared to let a appears a frown on his face as he tried to understand the meaning of the Queen's words. What does she mean by-

When he heard the question of the Queen, Khanrah found himself staring at her, almost as surprised than her. He was flirting ? Really ? Him of all men ? By the Gods, he could aleady see the smirk of his mother if she ever heard of it. His honest answer however, come out without him noticing. "I'm afraid that I don't really know what flirting is your Majesty... If I had been unrespectful, please forgive me."

He bit his lower lip, wanting to say another thing but repressed it. No. He couldn't tell that he wasn't a true Unsullied, it was far too much dishonoring for him to not being one.
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Training and Distraction   Training and Distraction EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 7:27 pm

For a moment there was an awkward silence between them, both being obviously confused and not used to such a situation. To soften it a bit Marina tried to chuckle and smile to then respond to Khanrah. "Not it´s not unrespectful at all it´s just uhm well ..." Oh gods how can I describe what flirting is? She tried to think about it but no matter how hard she tried it sounded just like Khanrah would be interested to lay with her. Thinking about that scene Marina had to bite her lip too. Did I really just imagine naughty things with him?

Before she could continue with any more of that thoughts she had to sneeze. No everything is fine and there for sure is no such thing like sexual tension coming from Khanrah. She got closer to him and looked around. Just as she thought and hoped for, both of them were alone. "Could you hold the cape around me for a moment please?" Even before he agreed Marina started to take off her clothes, covered by the cape so nobody could see her naked body. Well nobody besides Khanrah in case he would actually look down to her or open the cape to get a better look but as Marina already thought and tried to convice herself again and again, he wouldn´t even be interested in such things. "Well flirting is like uhm a way of talking and interacting with someone in order to get closer to that someone, mostly in the meaning of laying with that person." She chuckled. "That´s why I was that suprised."
Back to top Go down
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

PostSubject: Re: Training and Distraction   Training and Distraction EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:02 pm

Khanrah had the horrible sensation to be a little boy again, and it was quite disturbing. Of course, his mother had gave him the famous speech about men and women, because he wasn't an Unsullied, but she hasn't gave him all the informations. And he could swear that it was on purpose. He was sure of it.

As the Queen Marina told him to hold the cape, he did it without thinking until he heard the sounds of clothes being taking off and stayed still, not really understanding what the Queen was doing until he came to a certain conclusion. Oh. OH BY THE GODS. A deep and embarrassing blush appeared on his cheeks and he turned quickly his head to the side, not wanting to dishonor the Queen by looking accidentally at her body.

His blush deepened as the Queen gave him some informations about flirting, and found himself ashamed of such a reaction. He wasn't really used to the naked body of a woman and that the said woman was a Queen and really close to him wasn't helping either. "I-I understand better now..." His voice was shaking. He couldn't believe it. Oh dear Mother of mine, I'm so going to have a talk with you...

"I-I hadn't be really prepared to handle these kind of situations, your Highness." He looked at her and accidentally caught sight of her skin and turned back his head to the side quickly, his cheeks burning from shame and an unknown feeling. He cursed silently himself. Don't even think about it. Just don't.
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Training and Distraction   Training and Distraction EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:23 pm

Marina continued to take off her clothes while listening to him speaking. Is it just me or is his voice shaking? She tried to listen more carefully and indeed his voice was shaking. How cute, Marina grinned to herself. Halfly undressed she looked at him. As expected he looked away but there was something with his face. By the gods he is blushing! She just couldn´t resist to smirk. He was a grown man, a soldier, an unsullid and also a diplomat and still he was blushing. It was just too cute.

"Well you have been trained most of your life to become who you are now and that for sure took its time so don´t worry about being unexpirienced with such situations too much." She chuckled. It was rather strange for an eunuch not being able to look at a naked woman´s body or even face still it was very sweet. She continued to take off the rest of her clothes and was now completely naked, only with the cape between her and Khanrah. Without knowing the reason it made her quite sad that Khanrah would never be able to be connected with a woman or even start a family but at least she would never have to fear of being raped by him no matter the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

PostSubject: Re: Training and Distraction   Training and Distraction EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 4:06 pm

Khanrah gulped slightly, always looking away from the Queen's body : he may a man, but he was a man of honor ! And a man of honor will never lay his eyes on the body of a lady without her consent. It was far too unrespectful to do otherwise.

He didn't even dared to look at her face, fearing that he will caught sight of something he shouldn't. His full attention was turned upon a bush of roses who was some paces away, desperately trying to think of something else than the Queen. Ideas, Khanrah, ideas... At her chuckle, his embarrassment deepened, knowing how ridiculous it seemed for a grown man to act as a simple teenager.

His voice was almost calm when he speaked, to his greatest relief. "To say the truth, I've started my training among the Unsullied rather late... My mother kept me with her until my seventh year." His gaze was lost on the horizon, his mind full of happy memories from those days. Yes... It had probably be the happiest part of his life. "I only become an Unsullied because of her relation with the Trainer of my brotherhood, but she helped me to be a diplomat as well... And I must say that neither of my trainings had prepared me to this." A shy, almost invisible smile was visible on his lips while his blush started to disappear slowly.
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Training and Distraction   Training and Distraction EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 4:26 pm

Finally being out of that wet clothes she pushed them aside and carefully closed the cape again to release Khanrah from this very unfamiliar situation. "Oh?" A mother even accepting the fate of her son being an unsullid was quite rare but reporting him? Khanrah´s mother for sure was a very interesting person. "She helped you to become an unsullid and a diplomat? May I ask how it came to this? You must understand that even though my aunt told me everything she knew and experienced with the unsullid that circumstances sound quite unusual in my ears."
Back to top Go down
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

PostSubject: Re: Training and Distraction   Training and Distraction EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 4:53 pm

Khanrah was relieved when the Queen finished to undress herself and closed the cape, finally able to look at her without risk. Ha. Now it was a situation that he could handle without many problems. Or so he hoped.

He bit his lips, as he heard her question. Well, it hadn't been very smart to reveal this, but it's not as if he could change his words now. A few knew about his special status among the Unsullied, most of them being truthful acquaintances of his mother and he wasn't sure if he should tell the Queen more about this. "Could... Hm... Could I count on your discretion about what I am going to told you, your Highness ?"

His head leaned slightly toward the Queen's one, not wanting to speak his next words how loud.
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Training and Distraction   Training and Distraction EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 5:05 pm

Suprised about Khanrah asking for discretion Marina gave him quite the puzzled look. Was it because she was the queen and she would probably found out by it anyways if she really wanted to? Or maybe was it because of herself? Only thinking about this absurd imagination of this unsullid seeing someone in her, as Marina, special enough to reveal a secret gave her an unknown warm feeling.

When his head leaned closer to hers she did so as well and looked up in his beautiful eyes. Don´t you dare to blush at a moment like this Marina! "Of course. Not a single word will be spoken by my lips if you don´t want to."
Back to top Go down
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

PostSubject: Re: Training and Distraction   Training and Distraction EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 6:08 pm

Khanrah let escape a relieved sigh, desperately wanting to trust the Queen. He stared at her eyes, searching for any threats but find no harm or bad intention in them and let a soft smile appear on his lips. "Thank you, my Lady. Your words mean a lot for me..."

Then, he finally decided to tell her the truth. He will see what this revelation would cost him later and he could only pray the Gods that nothing will happen. His voice was low, only audible for the Queen in front of him. "I am the only son of the Leader of Unsullied, Najeb Wormdor, and Lady Tya of Ghis. Which mean that I am not a true Unsullied like my brothers-in-arms, as my mother desired it..."

As her soft gasp, he almost stopped here, but the words were just coming out of his mouth, like a secret melody who just wanted to be heard. "I may be a member of Unsullied, but the honor of being truly one them will never be mine..." Without him noticing it, his face was showing his sorrow. The dishonor was sometimes too hard for him to bear, especially when he was with his soldiers. He wasn't one of them. He will never be.
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Training and Distraction   Training and Distraction EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 6:35 pm

Marina listened carefully to his words, giving them all of her attention. When he was finished she gently smiled at him and tried to took the cape in one hand, trying to keep it closed while doing her next move. She made a tiny step foreward, closer to him and placed her free hand on Khanrahs shoulder. "and for me it means a lot that you trust me enough to tell me this secret of yours."

Seeing the sorrow in his face Marina felt sad for him and wanted to comfort him but what would the people think? What would he think? Trying to ignore her desire she did her best to fix her hair only to find herself putting Khanrahs face gently in her free hand. "You are a true unsullid Khanrah, you even have the blood of your leader." She chuckled and was now awefully close to his face. "As you might know, in the opinion of enough people I myself am not a real Targaryen since my father was a bastard, legitimized by my aunt many years ago. But here I am, having the name of my ancestors as well as their blood and abilities." She paused and laughed for a bit. "Well still I quite look like my father´s mother just like my sister got the looks of my father´s father."

Suddenly Marinas eyes widened and her face started to get covered in a deep blush. Oh gods what did I just do? She backed off and couldn´t look at Khanrah for a moment. How could she not realize how the scene would look for people seeing or even only hearing about it? They probably would think that she was trying to seduce him or even just kissed him, having stood that close to him.
Back to top Go down
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

PostSubject: Re: Training and Distraction   Training and Distraction EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:25 pm

The fact that the Queen wasn't rejecting him because of his words, was a relief, even when she put softly her free hand on his shoulder, making notice how small she seemed compared to him. The warmth who was coming from her hand, made his bare skin tingle where her hand was laying and thought it was improper, he was appreciating this new sensation.

However, when her hand moved slowly to his face, his breath was caught by the gesture. It was soft, delicate and caring, as if the Queen Marina tried to ease his pain and he leaned unconsciously in the touch, appreciating it. "If for you, I am a true Unsullied then for me, your Highness, you are a true Targaryen..."

When he saw her head coming close to his face, he didn't do anything except looking at her beautiful eyes, trying to understand what she had in mind but the rhythm of his heart was starting to beat faster. Another discovering for him. The magic moment came suddenly to an end as she backed off, her cheeks red and looking away from him.

"Is there something wrong your Highness ?" He was looking at her curiously, not really understanding the whole situation except that he missed the warm contact of her hand. What a curious thought...
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Training and Distraction   Training and Distraction EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 8:01 pm

She made a quick cough to get back her senses, being able to at least look at him again. "Yes, of course, I eh just ..." A sudden sneeze attack interrupted her before she could say anything more. "I guess I should get myself warm before I catch a cold." Even though she did back off, Marina still was standing very close to Khanrah and now that she could feel her fontain accident starting to effect her, she just desired to get her body some warmth before it gets worse. Actually it was a particularly warmth she wanted to feel, the warmth of Khanrah. By the gods stop thinking about such things Marina just ... don´t! She bit her lip. Would it be weird to ask him to take her in his arms, cuddleing her warm? Of course it would! Get yourself finally back together! You are a grown woman, a Targaryen, hell I am the queen! There is definitely no space for neither such feelings nor desires, not to mention the disgrace I would earn when he will turn me down.

Still she could feel her heart beating faster and faster. How she wished to be a normal woman being able to experience sharing such a thing like cuddling a man that wasn´t hers without even having to think about the consequences. Maybe if it would be just once ... She looked in Khanrahs eyes desireing to be touched like she definitely had never been before, from nobody.
Back to top Go down
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

PostSubject: Re: Training and Distraction   Training and Distraction EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 6:13 pm

When the Queen sneezed suddenly, Khanrah took finally notice of the slight shaking of her body and silently shouted at himself. Letting a Queen catch a cold ! Brilliant. No, really. When he finally see the pink coloration of her cheeks, he mentally cursed himself before approaching slowly his hand to her forehead and delicately putting it on her skin, trying to see if, maybe, the young Queen was feverish.

He tried to not really pay attention to her silent gasp and concentrated his attention of her skin's temperature. Well, it was a little more high than it should be, but nothing really anormal. "May I suggest that you take a sit on this bench, your Highness ?" Moving his hands, he carefully put his arms around her thin shoulders, before guiding her toward the said bench, not wanting that the cape fall down by accident.

He helped her to side down and let go of his hold, before turning toward the garden. Well, as expected, no servants were in view which could be more problematic for the Queen as she needed to dress herself in dry clothes. He turned his head toward her, looking straight in her beautiful eyes. "Do you want me to catch a servant to help you my Lady ?"
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Training and Distraction   Training and Distraction EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 6:41 pm

Feeling his hand on her hand Marina couldn´t stop herself to let out a gasp. It was only a simple touch, one that experienced quite a few times in her life from various people. Family members, trusted servants, the grand maester, it really wasn´t something special at all but still she could feel her legs getting week. Oh wonderful, I just got on the throne and now I´m already thick. Perfect.

At least, she thought to herself, I am in good hands ... literally. Even though most of Khanrahs actions would be quite expecting since she is the queen and she needs to be safe and sound at all costs, she really appreciated his caring. "Ah, yes that would be good." Again, she let him guide her until she sat down on a bench, sighing while she followed his eyes looking around to see if a servant was nearby.

At Khanrahs question Marina chuckled. When someone would see her like this, alone, with still a bit messy hair and only dressed in a cape that would be easily recognized, it fur sure would be a big scene. A funny scene but sadly also highly problematic. "Hmmm good question. Either way people could easily misunderstand the situation so I´ll leave the decision up to you." She replied, slightly smirking at him. Wait ... did I just get myself back together? Looking in his eyes again after the thought she got her answer. Nope I´m still out of my mind ... stupid sickness.
Back to top Go down
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

PostSubject: Re: Training and Distraction   Training and Distraction EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:02 pm

At her statement of the situation, Khanrah couldn't help but frown, trying to figure how he could resolve this... problem. First, he needed a good explanation for the Queen to be naked... He will need her help for this, but still, his idea could work well enough.

He turned his head toward the Queen, rubbing his chin slightly, his gaze absent as in full reflexion. "Since it's far known since centuries that the Unsullied aren't "true men", it wouldn't seem difficult for the servants of your house to accept my presence at your side. After all, they're accustomed to eunuchs and wouldn't dare to question me about it..."

He kneeled in front of the Queen, and his face became unreadable, as if none of their previous conversations had ever happened. "It would be preferable if you look sick, your Highness... As if you had already fallen in the waters and that I've just helped you to cover yourself as I walked by." His face was expressionless, as if he was an statue. "We'll have to act as if except our first meeting, we have never talked to each other until the moment I'll catch a servant."
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Training and Distraction   Training and Distraction EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:47 pm

"Look sick?" Marina tried to smile but sadly it turned out awkwardly. For any person in an important position the ability of acting was more than needed but she always had a few problems with it. Many times she indeed was able to cover up her true thoughts and emotions and pretend what ever was needed for the moment. Still often enough she also fails and is readable like an open book. With Khanrah around she was almost sure that this time she would fail as well, still she would try her best. At least he could help her in case something really goes wrong. "Well I´ll try my best to do as you say. Now then, should wait here until you bring a servant with you or should I come with you right away?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training and Distraction   Training and Distraction Empty

Back to top Go down

Training and Distraction
Page 1 of 1