Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  training? (TAG Ryan) Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

training? (TAG Ryan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Louise-Annette v.Rothburg

training? (TAG Ryan) Empty
PostSubject: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 12:38 pm

Louise didn't sleep too well last night, and when she opened her eyes now, she blinked being still really tired. She put a hand on top of her mouth and jawned. Mhh....mh?  Why did she wake up on her own? Normally she got woken up not really nicely by Emerald. She sat up with small tried eyes and looked around if she could see him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:59 pm

Ryan has been out just for few minutes to grab some breakfast for them once he was sure it was safe enough for Louise. However of course he also had prepared one or two things in case someone actually dared to enter the room while he was away. To his suprise he found the sassy lady already awake when he returned and was just about to smile at her but decided not to. After all he was doing enough kind stuff for her and much more than he needed to. "Morning."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 7:06 pm

Louise smiled lazy. "Morning...", she mumbled, but when her eyes fell on the breakfast, she  awakened more. "Oh, you got us some breakfast? Thank you, Emerald!", she said  and smiled  at him. She was still feeling guilty at what she had said the  evening before, so she tried to be extra-nice to him.  When he put the stuff on the table, she stood up and sat down on one of the chairs, in front of him. "I was already wondering why you didn't wake me up already.", she admitted and looked friendly at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 7:56 pm

Once the food was ready to be eaten he moved to the window and looked outside. "I would have now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 7:58 pm

"U-huh.....", she mumbled and started to eat. "You don't want something of the food?", she asked. He was probably still  mad because of yesterday... should she say sorry  again?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:03 pm

He sighed. "I already ate don´t worry. So take your time to get your strength, we´ll move on soon and have your first training session."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:10 pm

"Alright  then..", she said and sighed  herself. "Yeah, okay..."  Louise ate the food quickly for her normal behaviour and then got ready, letting him help her eith the dress again and then went down together with him. "So how long will I have to ride until the next break?", she asked quietly. It was obvious that she didn't want to sit on her horse, but she knew  she wouldn't go anywhere with complaining. She  could just hope they could make a break soon. And training did sound like a nice change..
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 4:22 pm

"I don´t know stars, depends how much time we need to reach our first goal today. The sooner we get there the earlier it´s break time." He replied while they went to their horses. When they arrived he got them out of their boxes and helped Louise on her horse before he got on his as well and led the way out of the stable to their first goal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 4:29 pm

She sighed. So the same procedure as every time. She let him help her and then rid along with him. Every muscle in her body hurted, but after an hour or two hours it got better. When they finally reached their goal, she slowly got off of the horse. "I'm so through....", she  mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 4:44 pm

"Dawh and I was so excited for our little training session but if you prefer to sit down, rest and let the sunshine refresh you then go ahead stars." He told her teasingly once he got down the horse himself and took his sword and dagger as well as a special stone with him to sharpen them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 4:46 pm

"I will do exactly that.", she said and sighed loudly when he laid down in the grass and closed her eyes. "We can train those things later....", she went on. But first a break... she didn't have much energy left anyways....
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 5:00 pm

"Fine. As you say. But don´t blame me if you get grabed meanwhile." He said giving her a wink while he sat down on a fallen tree and began to take care of the weapons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 5:13 pm

"I definitely will blame you....", she muttered, before she fell asleep soon. She tried to hit him when he finally woke her up. "Noo.......", she  complained weakly. She didn't want to get on that stupid horse again..
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 5:44 pm

Oh my poor stars you´ll see where that will take you, he thought to himself as he continued the sharpening. Once he was done he declared the break as over and woke Louise up. "Yes! Get up stars it´s time to move on. Or would you like me to leave you behind?" He said as he moved closer to whisper in her ear. "Perfect opportunity for perverts and raper to lay fingers on you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 6:15 pm

At his last words she was awake immidiately and sat up. "Hmmmhhhppff.... fine." He knew how he could make her go with him.... But she knew he was saying the truth after all. She sighed and finally stood up and let him help her on her horse again, before they kept on with their journey until the sun was setting.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 7:42 pm

Ryan smirked brightly at her once they were face to face again. Good, it appeared that her brain just beated her lazyness. "Now let´s keep going." He said as he dragged her with him and almost threw her on her horse before he got on his again as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 7:47 pm

"Hey, stop being so rude already, emerald! I'm a lady, okay? How often do I have to say you this??", she complained irked. He was such a cave man...
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 10:39 pm

"I´m not rude stars, I´m only acting like the situation makes me need to do. Now let´s get moving, the sooner we leave the earlier we can have another stop and don´t forget training still calls for you." Ryan reminded her just as he made his horse start to move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 10:43 pm

"No, you are nothing but rude! There are a thousand ways to to it in a nice way, but you simply refuse to take one of them!", she protested and sent an angry glance towards him. "I know....but don't be too rude there either!", Louise commanded and rid after him. Her muscles were killing her just like every time and she was glad when Em finally said they could take a break now. "Help me please..", she asked and offered her hands to him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 11:42 pm

At her protest he had just rolled his eyes and told himself just to let her keep talking but ignore it. After hours however they finally arrived another good spot to rest and where Ryan could train Louise without any great disturbing. Being too lazy after the long ride to even try to counter anything he silently helped her down her horse and got out their bottles filled with water and gave her one. "Take a little rest but in a few minutes we will start the training session got it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 11:54 pm

When she was on her feet again, she sighed and walked a few steps, before she took the water bottle from him. "Hmmm", she just mumbled and drank half of it and then returned it to him. She walked a few more steps in a circle and streched her legs. God, she couldn't sit anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:01 am

After he took a few sips from his bottle as well Ryan put them back in their bags and as well put his cape and most of his weapons and heavy armour away so he only had a dagger hidden under his trousers and basic clothing on which would make it easier and more comfortable for the first training session. Once he was done he returned to Louise. "Are you ready stars or would you like to get rid of some things first as well?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:14 am

She looked at him. "Get rid of things?", she repeated and raised an eyebrow. "I don't know what that would be good for. Fighting in underwear or what? No chance...", she said and folded her arms. "I'm ready." She nodded and prepared herself to whatever she should do.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 7:27 pm

"The less you have on yourself, causing extra weight, the faster and easier you can move. That´s all stars. If I wanted to see you in your underwear or even less there would be so many easier ways to get there." He explained once he stood in front of her only with few feet of distance. "Well let´s see what you are currently capable of. Hit me the best you can."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 7:42 pm

She muttered something one couldn't understand. "Fine!", she then said. First she hit him as hard as she could on his chest and then aimed for his nose, everything with her eyes squinted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) Empty

Back to top Go down

training? (TAG Ryan)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next