Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Hunting is Art (Tag Tzipporah) Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting is Art (Tag Tzipporah)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kale

Kale

Hunting is Art (Tag Tzipporah) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting is Art (Tag Tzipporah)   Hunting is Art (Tag Tzipporah) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:33 pm

Kale was snoring rather loudly during one on the few times he got sleep, which was the middle of the day. He had only been asleep for 2 hours when HIs stomach rumbled, which to him signaled that he might not be able to sleep again for at least another couple of days. Kale walked outside looking around for anybody in the family that might be able to help him catch food. He walked around for a bit seeing the remains of the fire pit they made last night and one of his daggers. "Now where is my other dagger?" he wondered aloud. Kale remembered using it to chop wood or at least try to. HE walked over to the tree stump where they tried to cut wood and started looking for his other dagger and called out to any other Dothraki that was around. "If anyone wants me, I'm going hunting! As soon as I find my other dagger."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t82-kale-dothraki
Tzipporah

Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: Hunting is Art (Tag Tzipporah)   Hunting is Art (Tag Tzipporah) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:09 pm

Tzipporah had been awake the moment the sun was high in the air, and the heat finally came. She had been chatting with her fellow Dothrakis while waiting for one of her family members to awake. Already the men were picking on her, in which she kept letting them know who had the longest braid. Before she let her hair down and braided it herself to show how long it was. This usually ticked them off, but it brought joy to her. Why should a woman not have pride in her own braid? Especially a girl like her. She had plenty of battles and her hair was still not cut. Probably because of her father threatened anyone who thought about cutting it. But still, the people didn't have to listen. To her, her braid was just as important to her as the men. Though due to she did not want to upset her father, she made sure to unbraid it and tie it how she normally tied it.

But when the hours passed and she finally heard that her brother had woken up, Tzipporah immediately jumped to her feet. She smirked as she walked to him as he looked for his other dagger. She crossed her arms, and as she did this, she took his dagger out of her back pocket and started to spin it with her finger. "Mind if I join?" Tzipporah asked in Dothraki as she laughed and lifted her hand with the dagger. "Oh, I needed to use this for my hunt this morning." She laughed, not having any regret in using her brother's favorite dagger. Though that was how she acted toward her brother. She acted like a little shit and she knew it.

Why be boring?
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t84-character-profile-tz
Kale

Kale

PostSubject: Re: Hunting is Art (Tag Tzipporah)   Hunting is Art (Tag Tzipporah) EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:00 am

Kale rubbed his bald head holding his other dagger in his hand. He looked on the stump. He looked around the stump. He lifted the stump out of the ground and looked under it and put it back down. Then he realized that he could just take his Aunt's dagger. Not by any means his favorite dagger, but it probably needed more use and some sharping anyway. Then he heard his sister's voice. Tziporrah! She was perfect to go on hunt with they were almost equal in strength, but if she was not so skinny, and he so well-muscled he would stop losing to her. He turned to his Tzipporah Speaking in Dorthaki "Yes, you can come. You know the rest of them are weak." He starred at her  in slight annoyance. "That's my favorite dagger! You could at least tell me you are taking it!"

Kale rubbed his bald head with his free hand and then took the dagger from his sister. He walked away from her for a minute and punched a tree, knocking the whole tree down. He dragged the tree past the other Dothrakis and and threw it down at his Tzipporah's feet. Whether Kale had hair or not the others could tell that he was definitely angry about something and that they did not want to mess with him. Kale then laughed at sister loudly. "That means you need to be more useful. We have got get you an axe or something . . . ." Kale spoke in Dothraki punching the tree into smaller pieces, starring at her anger. Kale then got and started walking saying, "You had better be glad I am hungry." He completely overlooked the taking og the dagger. Tziporrah always made his life interesting.
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: Hunting is Art (Tag Tzipporah)   Hunting is Art (Tag Tzipporah) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:17 pm

The moment Kale had knocked down the tree, Tzipporah could only raise her eyebrow at her twin brother. This was when she knew how bad his anger issues was. But his anger did make him a good fighter, so she couldn't complain too much. But when he acted like this, she always wanted to smack him on the head. But right now wasn't the time. After all she did take his dagger, but wasn't that what siblings were for? To mess with their brothers and sisters? If not then Tzipporah was one bad sister. The sudden thought of this made her laugh. She only stopped when she heard him speak to her and give her a angry look. Making her raise her eyebrow again, giving him a look asking him if he really wanted to look at her like that. Before watching him get up and walk past her, telling her she had better be happy that he was hungry.

Those words made her roll her eyes before immediately responding. "You know I'm not afraid of you Kale, so how about you put that tough act away." She said as she walked after him before stopping when her eyes caught one of the popular weapons the Dothrakis used, a Arakh. The curved weapon was great for slicing up animals they needed to hunt. With a quick motion, Tzipporah took the weapon and continued to follow her brother. "So what are we going to hunt for today brother? Rabbit, goat, dog?" She asked as she kept her eye out on anything she would hunt for herself. Today she kind of felt like having a rabbit, but she had eaten a big breakfast so lunch would have to be small. Though when she asked this, it was clear she was ignoring that he was angry at her moments ago. Not out of disrespect, but out of not wanting to deal with it.

She loved her brother, so no matter how many times they fought she would make sure he knew that. Right now though, she had to play it safe. He seemed to be on edge.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t84-character-profile-tz
Kale

Kale

PostSubject: Re: Hunting is Art (Tag Tzipporah)   Hunting is Art (Tag Tzipporah) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 4:00 am

"It is not an act and you know it!" Kale yelled back at his Tzipporah. He was feeling uneasy about how things in the tribe were playing out in the tribe. Kale was always uneasy about things happening in the tribe after he slept. This made him angry that he could not do anything about the things happening in the tribe, but he always felt like he should be able to. Right now he just did not have the time, patience, or feeling to deal with a spoiled Tzipporah at the moment. Kale was just anxious about everything he was feeling and thinking. Kale just hoped hunting something big would make him feel better. "Well, if you must know we are hunting goat or mountain lion, something big with lots of meat . . . ." Tzipporah cold hear his stomach growl as they walked. Kale was tightly holding onto his daggers out annoyance.

Kale was shaking his head trying to forget his dream, and breathing heavily. He just wanted to hunt with his sister and not think about anything else right now. Kale was scared of him and Tzipporah getting challenged or kidnapped or worse while they were out here. He was very protective of his whole family, but at the moment more importantly them. Although, his sister could pretty much take care of herself with her speed more than her strength, but a little extra muscle never was never a bad idea to him. Normally, hunting would calm him down, but with Tzipporah in tow, it just made him that much more nervous.

He loved his sister and would prove it later to her if anything happened to her, but right now he just could not handle dealing with her attitude, especially with his current anxious anger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting is Art (Tag Tzipporah)   Hunting is Art (Tag Tzipporah) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting is Art (Tag Tzipporah)
Page 1 of 1