Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Soma Martell

Soma Martell

After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)    After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 11:59 pm

Soma rolled his eyes, chuckling softly at his sister's remark about her pranks that were done in their childhood. "Oh I won't miss that one bit. I like my face unmarked," he chided, winking down at his sister playfully. The prince of Done had been embarrassed one day when he was not aware that his face had been drawn upon. He had only came to find out when one the lovely ladies that usually accompanied him that certain evening had told him. No wonder a few of people had a silly smile when he had talked to them. Soma then quirked an eyebrow, tilting his head to the side a bit. "Even if I had been born your sister, my tastes for men and women would still be the same. A pretty face like mine attracts those of both sexes, as you know already," he smirked in a cheeky tone. A slight blush adorning his cheeks upon that embarrassing incident of his young sister walking in on him with a woman. It didn't feel embarrassing anymore due to their age, but it had been years ago. "Oh please don't remind me of that..." he pouted, wrinkling his nose as she tapped his nose.

He allowed his body to follow after his sister, shaking his head at her supposed threat. "Got to come up with better threats than that my dear. We'll be swarmed the instant we go outside, receiving love proposals and etc,"he playfully teased before opening the door to his room. But it was true. She was still his wicked little sister. "You will be forever always." he agreed before vanishing off into his room to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t62-prince-soma-martell
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)    After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:08 am

"Yes! and then you will have to beat the marriage proposals off for weeks and be a good little boy until rumors of your cock settle!" she called out at him through the door before laughing sweetly at their actions, she had so missed this aspect of westeros, being with her brother. It made her fear the day more when she would be married and leave her brothers side forever, she needed to make sure he was in the most capable hands before that. She was no where near ready to take the vows of a septa to avoid that displeasure. Shaking her head she removed her own clothing and got dressed for the day slipping into one of her gowns from Essos revealing as it was beautiful. Letting out a soft sigh as she slipped into the silk letting her long hair flow about her wildly as she counted "1.... 2...."

Soon enough she reached 210 after fitting the last of her jewels on and smirked wondering what her brother would say to see her in such a gown. Before without warning opening the door with grin "Come out dear brother! if you have forgotten your slippers your leaving without them" Striding into the room without any warning, as she moved the little bells on her gown rang sweetly.

(Akhesa's : dress)
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t66-akhesa-martell
Soma Martell

Soma Martell

PostSubject: Re: After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)    After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:08 am

Soma laughed out in pure delight at this, closing the door behind him with an amused grin. "And you're going to help me beat those proposals off as well!" he countered back before humming a song softly under his breath as he strolled to get dressed. He removed his night clothes before getting dressed into one of his favorites from Dorne. One of his many lovers had gotten it for him as a present. The lover had been one of Soma's wealthy lovers in Dorne who'd traveled quite alot. So far Soma still favored the young man. And his delightful taste in clothes. The eldest Martell began to wonder if his sister had forgotten about her threat already. That was until she entered his room with no knock or such. Just like he did last night to do her.

The male stuck out his tongue at his dear sister before slipping his slippers on quickly, not wanting to walk barefooted today. "I have them on dear sister, so no need." he remarked quickly with a small smirk before he started to take in his sister's appearance. "I've never seen this gown on you before! Wonderful taste as always!" he exclaimed as he swept his gaze over her. The gown really suited her. Very sultry but beautiful indeed.

Soma outfit
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)    After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:34 am

"Well look at that my brother is on time for once.... and do not think I did not hear you try to drag me into your proposals mess. You are lucky I love you or else I would convince grandfather to marry you off to a fat Dornish widow with 8 children all male who would castrate you if you looked at any other woman" she mock teased, knowing that he knew she would never do such a thing to him even if it cost her everything in the world. Course there was only one thing in the world Akhesa treasured as much as her brother and that was her freedom.

Shaking her head at him she smiled and gave a little twirl for him to admire the gown she wore "Mmm I was the lover of a merchant in Essos for a month, he gifted me such beautiful dresses.... alas he met his end shortly after, poor man I think I rode him to death" grinning as her eyes shined with her mischief "on horse back of course... I demanded he take me everywhere with him and then demanded to see more. Remind me to take you to Vaes Dothrak it is lovely and the Dothraki men? Mmmm so powerful, it would make you shiver brother for they walk around practically naked" Moving to snag her brother by the arm and lead him out "alas their way is to pillage, plunder and take.... I would make a poor woman to such a man, I would fight with him constantly.... but on second thought that could be fun" chuckling at that.
Back to top Go down
Soma Martell

Soma Martell

PostSubject: Re: After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)    After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:53 am

Soma chuckled lightly, glancing away like he was innocent. Then made a face at the idea of his marrying and to have such a life like that. He pouted lightly, huffing. "Do that and we'd never see each other. And I'll be miserable..." he groaned, giving her a silly grin. Like his sister would ever do such a thing to him. They loved each other too much to do harm to one another. Although Soma did try to ignore his doubts of his sister doing something else to upset him like her disappearance. But now he knew the truth. Although it still bothered him a bit.

He quirked an eyebrow at her story of being the lover of a merchant, snickering a bit as his sister told of her behavior with the man. The poor man didn't know that he was taking on a lot more than he could handle it seemed. "Oh my...if the first was true. Then he died a happy death," Soma teased, winking at his sister in a playful manner. He then blinked in surprise at the mention of the Dothraki men. He'd enjoy the views quite alot. But Soma knew that he'd clash a bit too much with the Dothraki men. Due to his want to dominating challenges, knowing he'd have some trouble with them. Also they'd probably view him as a woman which his sister always teased him about. "Their bodies have been rumored to be glorious, also a bit dominate. And I'm more into dominating my partners than being the dominated." he chuckled, pointing this fact out to his sister. "You'd love that thrill, wouldn't you?" he teased, chuckling as he followed, not resisting due to his sister who lead him by the arm.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)    After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:48 am

"Yes you would be miserable.... course its a double edged sword for I would miss torturing you" Akhesa continued teasing him as she led him out the door laughing at his comment on her word play she smiled holding his arm a bit tighter leaning on her brother with a gentle sigh walking with him into the halls "Ah yes brother... I would... and did, what can I say? I drank from the cup of wild men and danced bare in front of a fire. Course one does come to ones senses when one realizes that eating horse meat and sleeping on a bed of hay is not the life they wish for. Perhaps I am spoiled in that regard, heavens know I will be happy with a lazy fat rich husband if he allows me my scandalous behavior. Then perhaps when I am old and he is long dead I will consider having a proper marriage and children, preferably gorgeous children envy of all other houses" she laughed at that before shaking her head "Alas....I believe you shall be the first to give an heir to Dorne"
Back to top Go down
Soma Martell

Soma Martell

PostSubject: Re: After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)    After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:50 am

Soma chuckled softly at this, as he glanced down at his sister with an amused grin. "That's the only thing you'd miss about me?" he teased playfully, giving her a fake small pout. He knew that his sister would miss him like he would miss her. He wrinkled his nose at the mention of marrying some fat lazy rich husband. His sister deserved way more better than that. "Don't be silly, dear sister. You deserve someone better for you. Although I'd rather not have you married since marriage is not our type of thing as well." he remarked, hugging her arm closer to him as well. Yet he was very much curious to see her children if she ever had any. They'd be gorgeous as she is. Soma then furrowed his eyebrows at her last remark about him having a heir first. "Why do you think that?"
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)    After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:38 am

"Mmmm I know you too well brother perhaps better then you know yourself, you may be a playboy that is in our natures inherited our mother who gods knows where she got it but if I can blame grandfather in some way I shall be happy" Smirking at her own little thoughts before continuing with him down the halls passing by others barely giving them a look. In Akhesa's world there has ever only been two types of people the ones she pays notice to and the ones she ignores, not that she wasn't observant she was just too observant and easily bored. She could figure a person out very quickly if she did not find anything worth note it was cast aside. This had gotten her into trouble many times when she was supposed to be playing with other nobles children, she had summed up who she would be friends with and who she would not in a few minutes she always had tastes for unique people noble or not. Though admittedly she was a lot more quiet then, it wasnt until she discovered her interests in the naked form that Akhesa grew into a true little devil. When something caught her eyes she was relentless and seductive, when they did not she was as passive and cold.

"And I believe for all my sins the gods do deserve their retribution, I shall have to live with my fat husband" gently patting her brothers arm batting her pretty lashes at Soma "mmm just make sure he has gorgeous knights, wenches and serving boys.... hahaha.... as for why I think that, dear brother you put up with me following you around ever since I could walk, you let me sleep in your bed when I had nightmares, you even kissed away my cuts and bruises! I bet if you found a bastard of yours in Dorne which im still surprised there has not been yet but you are still young. You would take one look at the sweet childs face and never want to let him or her go. For it is said a child loves their parents unconditionally, though the case may not be entirely true you would be so in love with your child I doubt any child of yours would not love you. Though if it does come to pass that I become unlucky and bare a bastard into the world, I have the motherhood instinct of a starving jackal. I would much rather you raise it then I"
Back to top Go down
Soma Martell

Soma Martell

PostSubject: Re: After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)    After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 5:31 am

Soma smiled a bit at this, before laughing a bit at her hope to blame her grandfather for their sexual natures. It seemed so completely unthinkable that their mother inherited her nature from their grandfather. Perhaps in their Grandfather's parents due to his younger brother, Oberyn's nature. Their mother and Oberyn had been close so he had probably influenced her a bit much more. "Heh. It be humorous to see him be horrified by the claim that he's the reason for our nature." Soma smirked in amusement at such a claim. The Prince of Dorne caught the gazes of those who the siblings passed by in the hall, giving them a warm welcoming smile. Ever since he was young, Soma had always been the person who'd befriend others and keeping people close around to him. The male didn't wish to be alone ever. The thought of it had always scared him. Being alone would send his nerves on the edge, causing him to panic a bit. He calms though once he's in the company of someone who'd give him the attention.

He rolled his eyes playfully at this, shaking his head a bit at this. "If that's what you wish dear sister, then I shall make sure of that then," he responded, winking down at her. He then began to listen to her explanation, a smile tugging at his lips quite often. She really did know him so well. There were times when Soma felt like he didn't know her as well like she did him. He was a bit more open, while she seemed to keep things to herself. Things such as what she spoke of last night. Which only proved such a claim. "You really know me so well....If I ever did have a bastard child..I would indeed spoil them rotten with love and luxury." he quipped with a soft smile at the thought of him having a child. But he didn't wish to think of himself of having a child just yet. A child would really tamper with his activities with Soma worrying about the child. He furrowed his eyebrows down at his sister. "You should not think that you'd wouldn't be good at mothering, dear sister."
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)    After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 5:51 am

"oh I know so.... when the gods made my heart it was crafted to love only one thing in this life, and I have chosen to love you as my brother alone. I would be a terrible mother, I have no patience for infants nor the ways of pregnancy. Poor thing would die from the lack of love I had to offer it, I could give any child of mine anything they desired but I could never give it love" she said "perhaps once I had the capacity to love things as you do but you know what they say brother, one burned twice shy" she said in an off joking manner "Now tell me... what did you think of my little targets, there were four total surely you know me well enough to name them all? perhaps three but I never even looked at the fourth but then again you could know my tastes so well" grinning as she looked at him "And the twins dont count those luscious boys make us both shiver"
Back to top Go down
Soma Martell

Soma Martell

PostSubject: Re: After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)    After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 6:49 am

Soma blinked in surprise before leaning down slightly and kissing his sister's temple softly yet swiftly. "You are too much sister! So loving and dear to me." he exclaimed with a soft smile. Soma felt a bit selfish at being glad that she claimed to love only him. The idea of her showing more affection that she usually showed him, to someone else felt a bit strange. So he was selfish and spoiled. What wasn't new? "Oh believe me sister, that might change once you have a child." he remarked with a delighted grin, giving her a hopeful gaze. Then tilted his head at her question of her little targets. She must mean of those that she had a particular eye upon. His eyes twinkled at the mention of the twins. The prince of Dorne would love to meet those two again. "Hmm..let's see..The Queen's younger sister, the little stark girl, and I believe that adorable Dayne girl?" he answered, thinking back to last evening and night. "Not sure about the fourth though. The woman from Reed House was cute...but did you have your sights on someone else that I didn't see?" he asked in a confused tone.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)    After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:06 am

Akhesa blinked suddenly kissed on the temple she could not help but blush at her brothers sneak attack only to smirk and lean up to kiss his cheek for he was the taller of the pair. Ignoring the looks the pair got for she had no use for such stupid whispers. Rolling her eyes at his comments about children "Mmmm speaking for myself I very much doubt it, I have always taken preventative measures just in case" nodding her head at that once again making her decision quite final at least to herself, for she certainly never planned on conceiving.

As for his comments about her targets at first she nodded her head then she laughed at him "the way you go on about it, you would think that I only seek pearls! haha... you forget dear brother I also favor swords" teasing him lightly with a wink "though 2 out of 4 is actually impressive... you were right on the queen's sister and the stark girl... but alas I only wish to corrupt the poor little Dayne and you have failed to guess my fourth. Whether or not I bed the Dayne matters not to me... so I will have to tell you that I do seek two.... I shall give you two hints though for they are lovely... the first hint is that they are related, the second is that you would think me mad for even taking one let alone both as consort"
Back to top Go down
Soma Martell

Soma Martell

PostSubject: Re: After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)    After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 12:22 am

Soma grinned cheekily at the sight of the blush upon his dear sister's cheeks, feeling a bit victorious at getting this reaction. He chuckled softly under his breath as she had to lean up and kiss his cheek as well. Of course both the Martell siblings ignored the whispers and stares, not giving any care to those outside of their little world. They could think what they wanted. It was their stupidity for thinking the worse though. Soma tilted his head down at his sister, starting to realize that his dear sister did not seem keen on the idea of having a child any time in the future. "If you say so, dear sister." That was slightly disappointing due to him kind of wanting to see a young spirited young girl who resembled his sister running around Sunspear. Would really remind him of old times indeed.

He grinned sheepishly, a bit embarrassed to think mostly of the women for his dear sister. Both the Martell's did indeed have tastes for both men and women. But sometimes their tastes refer alot to one of the sexes in particular. There were times when Soma favored women for a long period of time before doing to same for men as well. There were rare times of him having two of the opposite sexes by his side. His tastes differ time to time, so sometimes he assumed the same of his sister. "Alas I should be ashamed of myself. But I shall continue to guess!" he exclaimed as he began to think of those that they had seen at the Coronation and their after party dance out in the streets. Soma wondered of those people who did catch his eye, but were not those that he'd like to tamper with. Targaryen's were mostly those Soma tended to stay away from due to the Martell and Targaryen history. There was another House that Soma seemed to be wary of as well. The Boltons. He then glanced back down at his sister with furrowed eyebrows. "Well I wouldn't think you mad for wanting a Stark or a Greyjoy." Although the eldest Martell wasn't keen on his sister messing with his challenge, Naveen, or his friend, Sinbad. "But I would think you if you are hinting at the Bolton siblings." he added, with a raised eyebrows. Soma had heard rumors of that house and the siblings.

Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)    After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 12:45 am

Akhesa let her brother go about his guessing for it amused her greatly to actually see the little wheels in her brothers mind turning, she had joked now and then that such a thing was rare but with him around sometimes she just liked to keep him guessing like a cat watching a mouse. She was a bit cruel in that respect but at least she loved this particular mouse. Chuckling as he began only to smirk nodding her head to her brother "Alas... I am cursed to forever be afflicted with a passion for dangerous things, it is a wonder I survived past the age of thirteen, and do not go all protective over me I simply wish to sample besides the Boltons have such a sordid history of betrayal who knows what secrets they hold now" she responded with a smirk and a laugh "I am no master of whispers dear brother but I can ever so see interesting things happening"

Of course indicating the scene in the courtroom, while the rest of the families were being somewhat civil it was the boltons and starks that stirred the pot more on the boltons side of course but Akhesa had seen the two and noted the beauty of such dangerous prey. And that was Akhesa's curse while her brother simply had traits she wanted the unique and at most times either dangerous to posses or scandalous to sample. Of course the rumors of the Bolton's would only make her more curious then afraid.
Back to top Go down
Soma Martell

Soma Martell

PostSubject: Re: After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)    After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 1:08 am

Soma bit his lip a bit as he glanced up and away from his sister, shaking his head a bit. "I shall be protective of you. You are after all my little dear sister." he remarked quickly, sighing a bit at her her comment about her passion for dangerous things. While he loved challenges, his sister had a thing for dangerous things. The Dothraki were one thing. But the Bolton House seemed far more dangerous to him due to the fact that they were closer and the rumors of them were very unsettling. He knew a bit more about them more due to Sinbad's knowledge due to his uncle being a captive to Ramsay Bolton for a long while. "Interesting things happening with that House? I'd rather call them unsettling due to their history." He grumbled, not too enthused with his sister taking a liking to the Bolton siblings.

He shook his head a bit. "Don't sample them for too long, dear sister. I don't want you to get wrapped up with them and somehow get dragged down into their danger." he commented in a worried tone. Soma didn't like the idea of his sister getting involved with them. She might get hurt. Or even betrayed by them which could have her end up in their dungeons. And there was no doubt of what they did to their prisoners.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)    After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:12 am

"aww you care so much dear brother.... hehehe" she giggled as she simply rested her head on her brothers shouulder with a content sigh "oh come now I may be foolish for wishing a sample but if I were even to produce a child one day imagine how beautiful she or he would be if they were sired by the bolton man? haha though I doubt such a thing ever to happen. Besides Grandfather would never let me keep such company for too long anyways, it would almost be as bad as me bedding a Lannister! could you not imagine such a thing? the day a Martell ever lays with a lion is the day the sky is to fall"

It was true some household lines were drawn... starks and boltons, lannisters vs most of everyone despite the good head of house. Alot of lines were drawn with the last game of thrones and there was still bad blood despite the unity of westeros again. Akhesa however only truely cared about the incident that killed their uncle, a fact she believes should be avenged she had no love for lions or giant dogs.
Back to top Go down
Soma Martell

Soma Martell

PostSubject: Re: After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)    After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:45 am

"It's my job to care. And I can't easily turn it off when it's with you," he remarked in a teasing tone, glancing back down at her as she rested her head upon his shoulder. Soma rolled his eyes at the idea of his sister having a child by a Bolton. As long as the child didn't get any of the Bolton's odd and disturbing antics, then Soma would dote on the child tremendously. "I have no doubt that the child would be beautiful. The boltons are quite attractive which they tend to use probably for their advantage over those who know nothing of them." Soma added, shrugging his free shoulder slightly. He then grimaced at the mention of a Lannister. "You best not do so." he simply commented in a light sharp tone. That would really ruffle the feathers of the Martell house and him. Her last remark brought back his small smile.

Lannister's were definitely a no go for him due to the Lannister's history with the Martells. Although he wouldn't really mind meeting the Lannister Imp, learning from Oberyn's paramour that their Uncle seemed somewhat civil around him. And the dwarf had killed that evil father of his, the man who the Mountain had been in service too when killing Elia Martell and her children.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)    After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:22 am

"I heard he has two pretty daughter.... shame if anything were to happen to one of them" Akhesa commented but for a second she had those frozen eyes shinning with her planning mischief only for them to warm up as she turned to smile at him "Well at least I have you looking out for me" kissing his cheek again as she moved back and let go of his arm with a chuckled twirling in the hall. Beginning to hum a little tune "oh come now brother if we believed every rumor about us you would think you and I were raised in a brothel!"

Smiling back at him with a joy he had not seen in a year, she was truely happy here in his company talking as they once did. Always as bright and playful as ever, all her love directed to him "come now big brother! let us play in the fountains like we used to in Dorne!" racing off with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Soma Martell

Soma Martell

PostSubject: Re: After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)    After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 1:12 am

"Truly a shame," Soma scoffed slightly, not really caring for the two lannister females. He only gave them one glance and that was it. He chuckled softly as he flashed his dear sister a light smile, blinking a bit as she moved back away from him, letting go of his arm. His molten gold eyes watched as his sister twirled around in the hall, humming a little tune. "Oh such crazy rumors. Others really have vivid imagination." he remarked in an amused tone as he followed after his sister.

His eyes gleamed in delight to see her joyous smile that he hadn't seen for a year. Oh how he missed that smile so much. Soma was grateful that she was back and he got to see her smile once again. Hopefully he'd get to see it more and not see it disappear. "Your gown may get ruined, dear sister!" he laughed out in a fake worried voice, knowing his sister wouldn't mind her gown getting ruined. But the eldest Martell ran after his sister.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)    After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:30 pm

Akhesa laughed as she continued to run on before stopping as she spied once of the castle's fountains grinning as she lifted up her skirts knee high to avoid getting the skirts wet too much. Wasting no time to hop in with a giggle as she turned around splashing about the water. Happy as she finally let her skirt drop making many give her strange looks as she just didn't seem to care. Moving to sit on the edge as she looked to her brother "Soma! hurrt up!"
Back to top Go down
Soma Martell

Soma Martell

PostSubject: Re: After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)    After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 2:42 am

Soma spotted his sister then the fountain, laughing a bit in delight as she lifted her skirts and got into the castle fountain. He ignored the looks of the others at his sister, giving her disapproving looks. They may be noble and in a castle. But that didn't mean anything. The Martell's had no care for the rules and morals of the Westeros kingdom.  They were Dorne royals who had the freedom and knew how to have fun with the freedom that they gain their own ways. It wasn't their fault that they were odd in others eyes. He grinned immediately as his sister called out to him to hurry it up, which he did as he ran over to the fountain."I'm on my way!" he responded in an enthusiastic tone. The eldest Martell quickly got into the fountain with his sister. Soma didn't care as his outfit was getting wet, only caring about how the water felt good. He glanced around the fountain before his gaze settled upon his sister. "Their fountains are not as big as the ones in Dorne. A pity." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)    After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:20 pm

"alas your are right hahaha tis a true pity now I cannot proceed to try and drown you" Akhesa teased with no seriousness in her tone but then she become wistful as she looked at the water ".... even the water is murky, makes me long for the Water Garden. Playing in such deep azure pools as a child, the memories alone are enough to make me homesick. I do not know how many times I nearly turned around and ran back home over this past year.... there is truely no place like dorne, perhaps lys.... but there is some issues with Lys as well" she stared deeper into the water as if trying to divine something from it "I wonder if the next generation shall be fostered in the Water Garden with little Sands and Dayne and Merchants children.... whole generations. Gods I am starting to feel old and I am still quite young"
Back to top Go down
Soma Martell

Soma Martell

PostSubject: Re: After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)    After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 1:25 am

"D-Drown me! My own sister!" Soma gasped a fake breath before laughing at his sister's teasing. His grin slightly faltered at the sight of his sister's expression as she looked at the water, which he preceded to gaze down at as well. He nodded in agreement at the water being murky. The water in the Water garden were a deep azure color and looked so fresh. Many of the Dorne children were there, soaking up out in the pools and fountains in the sunlight of Dorne's sun. The eldest Martell sibling had many memories of Water garden, enjoying the times of relaxation and fun times with his sister out playing in the water. "I wish that it had succeeded in bringing you home sooner." he mumbled softly under his breath before looking up over at his sister. Soma chuckled a bit at her comment, shaking his head slightly. "Perhaps so. I know grandfather is probably there now, watching over the new generation."
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)    After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:24 pm

Akhesa looked over at him to lean in to him as she smiled sadly "I know.... im sorry for not being there my dear brother, I know you have missed me but you know I had to be away. I love you of course you know I do. And believe me I will not leave your side, I will always be around for you, you should know that I have the best intentions for you I only want what is best for my big brother" nodding her head as she looked around ".... could you imagine living in a place like this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)    After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

After A Year of Separation (Tag:Soma)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2