Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  training? (TAG Ryan) - Page 2 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

training? (TAG Ryan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

training? (TAG Ryan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:31 pm

Ryan had to control himself quite a lot so he would laugh at Louise trying to hit him. Of course he felt it however it rather was like some tickling for him but nothing more really. "Anything more to offer?"
Back to top Go down
Louise-Annette v.Rothburg

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:34 pm

She opened one eye and looked into his arrogant face. Grrr... stupid...!!! In her angryness she kicked between his legs and then tried to push him that he'd fall on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:52 pm

Ryan surely could have seen this coming. But he didn´t and grunted, holding his most sensible part of his body while giving Louise an angry glare. "Give me one good reason not to go for revenge."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:54 pm

She folded her arms and stared back at him with the same glance. "You asked for it!!", she simply gave back. Anyways he couldn't kick her because of her dress and even if he did it wouldn't hurt as much. "Was that already the training? I didn't have to do much did I?", she went on and was going to turn away from him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 7:26 pm

It took Ryan some time to react because of the pain as well as him making a plan how to get his revenge or rather just to lift her up, put her over his shoulder and drag her into the bushes. However he was sure he would regret such an act either way so he catched her arm and pulled her back to him. "Of course not. To me you already got used but immagine a group of nasty strangers surrounding you. I highly doubt you would stay an unharmed virgin for long."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 7:33 pm

When he pulled her back to him, she tried to free her arm, but of course she wasn't able to. "Let go of me or I... have to do it again!", she said and teared at her arm. She gasped shortly, how could he say something like that, that was the least thing she wanted to think about! "Then show me how to get away and stop hurting me!", she demanded with an angry glance.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 7:49 pm

"YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DID HURT ME DUMBASS!" He shouted angrily, still feeling the pain. Yet more than an angry glare coming from him Louise didn´t have to fear. After he calmed down he let out a sigh and let her go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 7:59 pm

His shouting seriously scared her. He really was scary when he was angry, god help her! She looked with big eyes at him until he let go of her. She blinked a few times and put her hand around her arm where he had held it and rubbed over it. "........ I'm sorry.", she mumbled then and had truely a bad conscience. But he had asked for it, didn't he? She looked up from the floor again. "So, what now?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 10:16 pm

He sighed. "Alright stars .... well at least you know how to kick me in case I get drugged and act not myself" - or rather how i´d like to act-, he added in his thoughts. "Hmmm I think for now we should go for some dodging. At least neither of us should get hurt anymore that way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 10:21 pm

She nodded. "Alright... so you attack me and I try to dodge..? I'll try my best!", she said and prepared for the fight. He was pretending to hit her - very slowly though - and she quickly ducked. He was getting faster so it was more and more difficult to escape from him and it was more tiring than she had expected.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 5:22 pm

Ryan actually got satisfied with how their training was going from now. Of course at first he had made it easy for Louise to dodge but soon enough he made it harder for her. So now there they were, both indeed rather exhausted though Louise obviously more than him. With his last hit he actually rather reached out for her and caught her to pull her close. "Got ya." He said teasingly and smirked down at her before he let go. "Alright stars let´s have a short break and then continue our journey."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 5:59 pm

He got her by surprise with his last move, so she didn't fight against it at all. "Huh!", she made when their chests bumped against each other. "Obviously....", she mumbled and quickly took a step backwards when he let go. Being too close to him wasn't the best idea after all. The young woman nodded and sat down on a big stone in the near. "But not too short!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training? (TAG Ryan)   training? (TAG Ryan) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

training? (TAG Ryan)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2