Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Over the sea ~ Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Over the sea ~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

Over the sea ~ Empty
PostSubject: Over the sea ~   Over the sea ~ EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 12:24 pm

Ryan has spent most of the day on the deck of the ship, catching some fresh air before going back to his private little chamber eventually. With a rather silent creak he opened the door and took a look inside the room first before he entered. Good, he thought. His "guest" was still there and still in the same position as he had left. Quietly entered and got himself a book before he sat down near her, waiting for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Louise-Annette v.Rothburg

Over the sea ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Over the sea ~ EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 12:36 pm

When Louise opened her eyes, she was confused. She was lying on something very hard. For a quite long time, her back said. She blinked and sat up. She was not in her room. Her glance moved to someone sitting near her. She almost screamed when she saw Lord Lukas Stuart. "YOU!!", she jared and jumped on her feet. "What did you do to me?!!" She looked down on herself, but her dress was totally fine, no marks of rape. In the next moment she saw a door and ran to it. Hopefully it was open..!! She joggled the doorknob, but nothing happened. She turned around to him and gave him a very angry glance. "Let me GO!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

Over the sea ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Over the sea ~ EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:30 pm

He smirked at Louise finally woke up. Indeed he was impressed how much of an effect of the little "medicin" he had giving her shortly after they made it out of the party there was. "Good afternoon to you too." He eventually replied to her with a big smirk. "Sadly even if I would do so, it wouldn´t do you any good my dear. As you might have noticed, out enviroment is slightly moving. In short we are already shipping. But don´t worry I have neither intensions nor desires to harm you in any way."
Back to top Go down

Over the sea ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Over the sea ~ EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:40 pm

Her facial features derailed completely when she recognized that he was right. She looked at the floor and then at him again. Many feelings were reflected in her face: first shok and disbelief, then fear and finally anger. She went over to him, pointing her finger into his face. "How dare you!! Why did you do that and who the hell are you?!!", she bawled him out with a wrathful glance.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

Over the sea ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Over the sea ~ EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:43 pm

Ryan gently pushed her finger aside as he answered her questions. "Just a man who had a mission to take you to another place, unharmed I want to add. Other than that there is not much to know."
Back to top Go down

Over the sea ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Over the sea ~ EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:49 pm

She hit his hand away when he touched hers to put it aside. "So, who was that then!?? And why?? What do you get for it?", she kept on questioning, still very angry. She blamed herself. How could someone be so stupid and greenly? She should have seen that coming..! Despair started to overwhelm her but she pushed it away, concentrating on her anger. That was easier than breaking out in tears.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

Over the sea ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Over the sea ~ EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:27 pm

He sighed. "I get payed for it of course. Other than that I only know where to bring you to." It wasn´t completely true that he knew only that much but indeed most of his missions included anonymity or rather the art of keeping secrets about the clients identeties and their actual want.
Back to top Go down

Over the sea ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Over the sea ~ EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:33 pm

"I'm not stupid, I know that you get paid. How much?!", she asked impatient. Maybe she could change his mind if she'd offer him much more than his current employer. She folded her arms and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

Over the sea ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Over the sea ~ EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:02 pm

"Not interested pretty." Ryan simply said before he turned his attention back to the book. May she be angry as much as she wanted. He could deal with her he thought.
Back to top Go down

Over the sea ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Over the sea ~ EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:08 pm

Grrr.... She wrested his book from him and held it away. "Listen to me, you rude mucker!!", she hissed. "If you bring me back to my father, I will cater for him to pay you doubly. Or triple. In your stead I would accept this offer! If not, I can not guarantee that you will be kept alive when they find me!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

Over the sea ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Over the sea ~ EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:04 pm

He raised a brow. Three times his current payment? That indeed sounded interesting but still as risky as his current doing, though it would be most likely to get killed if he brings her back than to fullfill his recent mission. "Listen pretty, we both know that I´d most likely get captured or even killed before I could spend your money."
Back to top Go down

Over the sea ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Over the sea ~ EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:10 pm

She saw him thinking about her offer and drawed hope from it. "We could send it to you per month. so you always would have enough and never so much that you get killed for it.", she said with a satisfied smile. Her solution was brilliant! He was a fool if he wouldn't accept it.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

Over the sea ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Over the sea ~ EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:48 pm

He smirked at her. "Wow you are pretty and smart stars. For whatever reason I should kidnap you I surely can understand my client. Speaking of which you do know that even if you and whoever listens to your orders spare my life my client still would hunt me down right? Not that it would be that hard for me to get away but I got enough troubles to handle thank you."
Back to top Go down

Over the sea ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Over the sea ~ EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:57 pm

She stopped smiling right away. "What -?" She couldn't believe that he didn't accept her offer and stared at him. Something ha said seeped through. "Did you just call me stars?", she knit her brows. "That's not my name and I don't allow you to call me like that! That's not even a name!", she said arrogant.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

Over the sea ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Over the sea ~ EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:30 pm

He chuckled which eventually turned into a laugh. "Say´s who? And I´m sorry to tell you but you´re not in the position to order or allow me anything stars. Okay actually I´m not sorry at all."
Back to top Go down

Over the sea ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Over the sea ~ EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:37 pm

"Everyone knows that stars is NOT a name, you fool. And stop laughing at me!!", she almost screamed. He didn't take her for serious and above all he was making a fool of her! There was nothing she hated more than be treated like this and he really made her aggressive with his behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

Over the sea ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Over the sea ~ EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 4:43 pm

"Sure stars. By the way you do know that you´re only turning cuter when you´re angry right? Even that red on your cheeks really compliments you." He eventually put the book away and stood up. "You have slept quite a lot though. What would you like to eat?"
Back to top Go down

Over the sea ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Over the sea ~ EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 4:53 pm

"No, I don't know and I don't care for what you are thinking of me!!!", she hissed. "And yes, you can bring me some fruits and bread with cheese and meat!", she commanded and craned her chin lordly.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

Over the sea ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Over the sea ~ EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:06 pm

He rolled his eyes. Oh he surely would claim extra money for this. "I will be right back. And ... just a friendly advice, don´t try to break out. Around us is just the sea and the other men on board are not really that nice like me if you understand." Ryan said standing at the door before he opened it and got out to get Louise something to eat and drink.
Back to top Go down

Over the sea ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Over the sea ~ EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:15 pm

She sighed when he left the room and sat down on a stool. It was hopeless. She believed him what he said about the sea and the rest of the crew.... and the last thing she wanted was to get raped or worse. She sighed again. Maybe she would be able to flee if they dock at the next harbor...
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

Over the sea ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Over the sea ~ EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:19 pm

Some minutes after he had left he returned with a jar filled with water and some bread and an apple. After he had entered the room again he put down her meal on a table near her and closed the door carefully. "Well then enjoy your meal stars."
Back to top Go down

Over the sea ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Over the sea ~ EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:25 pm

When he entered the room she tautened her back. "Don't call me like that!", she said and grabbed for the apple. She considered to say thank you but she decided it would be like casting pearls before swine, so she just ate what he brought her.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

Over the sea ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Over the sea ~ EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:31 pm

He just chuckled at her complain and watched her eating. It really was amusing and relaxing at the same time since he hardly had the company of such elegant eaters. Most would have just put the food in their mouths as fast as they could or just not caring at all about how careless they eat in the opinion of others, better mannered and even educated.
Back to top Go down

Over the sea ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Over the sea ~ EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:42 pm

"Would you please stop looking at me all the time??", she said and raised an eyebrow. "It reall can't be that fascinating." She felt uncomfortable to be under his glance. It really was kind of distracting, especially because a very handsome man seemed to look at her lips the whole time...She drank a few sips of water and then ate everything up.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Tudor

Ryan Tudor

Over the sea ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Over the sea ~ EmptyFri May 01, 2015 3:07 pm

"Oh don´t worry it´s just that I´m hardly used to that much of elegance and manners, that´s all." He simply replied before he got his book again and leaned against a post inside the room to read again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Over the sea ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Over the sea ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Over the sea ~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Essos :: The Shivering Sea-
Jump to: