Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  A millenia between two souls [TAG: Rhaelle] Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A millenia between two souls [TAG: Rhaelle]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhaelle

Rhaelle

A millenia between two souls [TAG: Rhaelle] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A millenia between two souls [TAG: Rhaelle]   A millenia between two souls [TAG: Rhaelle] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 7:55 pm

Thousand years - or has it already been several of these? - has passed and now after all this time she was back at her so called home, Westeros. But why did it take so long for her to come? She didn´t could point out the reason herself besides the ongoing pain of having lost everyone she ever cared about while she was brutally send away to a land she didn´t know all by herself being forced to find her own way to survive for her, for the people she used to call family, for the people who believed in her as Rhollor or her actual self as the godess of light and life. Having spent decades, hundreds and even more than thousand years being the guardian of her believers she grow a feeling on when it was needed for her to physically appear which just had happened and unfortunately she was proved right.

Burning eyes, litterally, was all Rhaelle allowed to be seen by the monster opposite to her as she walked to the beasts side. Well hidden under her black cloak she chuckled dangerously towards the monster as she passed him after some time moving right towards the girl to offer her her hand before she put back the cape and revealed her face to the girl. "There is no need to be afraid anymore Kenna. You called me and here I am."
Back to top Go down
Rhaelle

Rhaelle

PostSubject: Re: A millenia between two souls [TAG: Rhaelle]   A millenia between two souls [TAG: Rhaelle] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:29 pm

As the girl took Rhaelles hand she helped her stand up and focused on the believers both of her and the faith of seven. Togohr could have all the fun he wanted, for now, because the most important thing was to get the victims, the believers of both of them and their religions, out of this cruel place so they can go back home or at least find a better place and life than this. "Fear not my poor children. No harm shall come from your abusing monster anymore. Now leave this place knowing that we always have watched over you and will continue till your death and beyond." Finished with her speach a track of fire rised on the floor, marking from her very standing towards a currently burning door until it was opened and continued then beyond. "Follow this track of fire and you will get outside safely. Now go and be sure we will revenge you." She told them, fire in her eyes before turning her attention back to the two monsters right after the poor victims escaped. "Now to you two."

With each step she made to get closer to the them there was a painful heat starting, coming from her rising fire of anger burning inside as well as around the three of them leaving them no place to escape.
Back to top Go down
Rhaelle

Rhaelle

PostSubject: Re: A millenia between two souls [TAG: Rhaelle]   A millenia between two souls [TAG: Rhaelle] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:45 am

Still focused on both of the males Rhaelle came closer until she reached Togohrs side. Just then though she created a big fire wall between him and the other monster to get them appart so she could deal with both of them on her own, in her way.

For the human monster she was setting fire into even the tiniest wound Togohr just had left to let the man burn from inside, his own wounds painfully to death while still alive. Smirking wickedly at his suffering for a moment she turned to Togohr still with fire of bloodlust in her eyes. Grabbing him at his cape she pulled him close enough so they were face to face now, equally facing each other. "How dare you Togohr."
Back to top Go down
Rhaelle

Rhaelle

PostSubject: Re: A millenia between two souls [TAG: Rhaelle]   A millenia between two souls [TAG: Rhaelle] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 5:16 pm

Rhaelle snorted in disgust. "Pleasure? For you, maybe, for me, surely not. Maybe you have forgotten why I was away for that long but I didn´t you monster." She hissed at him cornering her eyes. Oh how much she would have loved to tear him apart into pieces, to burn him alive as she would see his suffering and smell his rotten body burn until only dust of him and all the memories she shared with him.
Back to top Go down
Rhaelle

Rhaelle

PostSubject: Re: A millenia between two souls [TAG: Rhaelle]   A millenia between two souls [TAG: Rhaelle] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 6:53 pm

"But you seem to have forgotten of your own betrayal, the only real one. You have been the one who abandoned, totured and killed the humans you once should have protected since it was your role to be the humanities guardian. As for me you did have forgotten that I never betrayed you. I wasn´t the one turning you into this constant form. I wasn´t the one who wanted to have you exiled. In fact I was one of the only two who wanted to spare you, to save you form your punishment. You and I have been friends one and at that time I did stand up for you though it surely would have been better if I hadn´t since you were the cause of the death of all the others of our kind and for that I will never forgive you." With a burning tear in her eye as she remembered all her loss, including the their "mother" as well as her loved one Nalios, she let go of him and made one step backwards, turning to look at the human one last time who wouldn´t live much longer now. "As for your people I never harmed them until I had to fight them for my own survival, and now for the ones of my own people."
Back to top Go down
Rhaelle

Rhaelle

PostSubject: Re: A millenia between two souls [TAG: Rhaelle]   A millenia between two souls [TAG: Rhaelle] EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:24 pm

Clawing the flames around the human to end him for good she let out one last quiet develish cuckle before she turned back to the beast with a glare. "Oh it surely wasn´t your curse that turned this human into a mortal devil. They do make their own decisions no matter how much we try to guide them and do them good. However it´s good that you haven´t forgotten your sins and never will cuz so will I aswell."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A millenia between two souls [TAG: Rhaelle]   A millenia between two souls [TAG: Rhaelle] Empty

Back to top Go down

A millenia between two souls [TAG: Rhaelle]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Westeros :: The Crownlands :: King's Landing-
Jump to: