Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) Empty
PostSubject: Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)   Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 7:04 am

What was he doing here? Kocoum asked himself as he leaned against the wall of the corridor outside Soma's room. Sighing out of boredom. Well at least Soma was having fun in the other room. The ooh's and aah's enacted from the room were grading his nerves. Not to mention the banging and cracking sounds from the bed.
Kocoum glanced at the stairs that led to the bar. Thinking that he could easily go down and have a drink and still keep an eye on the stairs. No one could climb up here without him noticing. And he surely would hear when his cousin ran out of stamina.
So he walked down. Ordered an ale and seated himself to an empty table facing the door and the stairs. Taking a big gulp of the beer.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t294-kocoum-sand
Phillip Baratheon

Phillip Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)   Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 3:55 pm

Phillip eyed the crossroads inn as he approached the inn with some of his House men from the latest hunt they had gone on. His men had suggested this place for some reason. And he had a suspicious feeling that it wasn't for a good nights rest. "Oh well...it's not like a few drinks can harm me." Phillip murmured under his breath in slight amusement, feeling a bit exhausted from the hunt but a bit peckish for something to drink as well. He wasn't like Robert Baratheon at all, even though his father had the genes of that man. Phillip was proud of himself with that little fact.

He followed after his men into the inn, watching as a few of them scrambled over to the whores while  a few others grabbed a table and ordered some drinks of the barmaid. The young Baratheon rolled his eyes a bit before speaking out in an amused yet stern remark to his men, who simply nodded quickly. "Remember that we leave tomorrow. So best have your fun for now." After saying this, Phillip walked over to the bar, ignoring any of the adoring looks that he received from the whores, and sat down in one of the chairs. Then ordered himself some alcohol.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t60-phillip-baratheon
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)   Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:06 pm

Kocoum felt a shiver when the door flew open and a group of men stomped in. He surely didn't like the cold that was for sure. He had not stayed in Braavos that long for that reason either.
Watching the men stomp in with their muddy boots and weapons. Praying in his mind for them to just shut the door already.
Stormlanders he noted in his mind. He really didn't like Stormlanders with their big bushy beards. He preferred shaved faces or the beards to be groomed. Not something the Stormlanders shared a liking to obviously.
But to his surprise a young nice looking guy with no beard walked in. Quite the looker actually, slightly more feminine looking than the others. But apparently a good hunter otherwise he wouldn't be in the crew.
Kocoum wondered why they were in the Riverlands. A far way from home, but then again so was he.
Standing up from his seat he decided to move to the bar also. It was closer to the fire and to the man. Perhaps he could strike up a conversation. "Did you have any luck today at hunting?" He asked the young male. "Your friends over there seem to be determined to better just one more prey. You don't?" He asked taking a gulp of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Baratheon

Phillip Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)   Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:25 pm

Phillip took a swig of his ale, side glancing to the male who had decided to sit by him. Guess he wasn't the only one who wasn't taking part with any company like Phillip. Which was a bit surprising since it looked like practically all of the men in here were speaking to the whores or barmaids. His eyes inspected the male, taking notice of his caramel tan skin. It looked like he was from Dorne. Phillip wondered for a bit to why there was a single Dornish man at this inn all alone. But that though diminished in his mind as the male asked about the hunt that he guessed that Phillip and the other male's had been on.
He nodded his head lightly in response to the male's question, giving him a charismatic, friendly grin. "We did. And this is how my men want to celebrate," Phillip answered as he referred to the men flirting around with the females at the inn. He shook his head slightly in response to his next question, shrugging his shoulders a bit. "My interest right now is this jug of beer. And a good night's rest." Phillip wasn't going to tell this complete stranger of his virtue and such. It was his business to when he finally gives up such a precious virtue.
Back to top Go down
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)   Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:03 pm

Kocoum smirked. This man seemed a little prudish. All work and no play. "I think they are achieving the same goal as you are. They just want a nice piece of hot flesh to warm their bed." Taking another swig of his drink and placing the mug on the bar for the barkeep to fill it again.
Suddenly hearing a huge bang from upstairs. Followed by a few squeals. Placing a few coins on the wooden surface. "For the bed that just broke upstairs..." He said to the barkeep who looked up at the ceiling slightly awkward. Kocoum made a mental note to skim his cousin for compensation.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Baratheon

Phillip Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)   Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:22 am

Phillip quirked an eyebrow at the male's remark about his men, the corner's of his lips quirked up in an amused smile. "Well then. They best indulge themselves with that hot flesh in their bed before the next morning." he commented in a light chuckle. They just best not try to go to him to get out of trouble if one of the whores left them with nothing. Or caused any trouble for the inn. "My bed is going to be warm enough," Phillip murmured to himself before glancing up at the sound of the huge bang from upstairs. Then glanced back down over at the dornish male. "I'm going to guess you know those above? If so, then why aren't you indulging yourself as well?" Phillip asked the other male in a questionable tone. His cheeks were slightly tinted a bit at knowing that one of the beds upstairs had broken from such actions.
Back to top Go down
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)   Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 6:02 am

Kocoum glanced up at the ceiling with a pained grin. "Yes. I do." He replied. "Unfortunately for me I share a room with him. He gets the bed and I get to sleep on the floor. And to be honest I don't fancy him or his bedfellows. Him and me just don't share the same taste in.... flesh one could say." Then he sighed. "And I have to keep an eye out so that he doesn't get killed while he is otherwise distracted."
Back to top Go down
Phillip Baratheon

Phillip Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)   Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 11:34 am

Phillip slightly chuckled a bit at the sight of the male's pained grin, feeling a bit sorry for the male and his predicament. "Well tonight I believe both of you will be sleeping on the floor. Unless your friend requests another room." he remarked with an amused smile, tilting his head a bit at the male's later comment. So the male was a guard? Probably some higher up who had the money to have guards. Probably might even be some kind of royal. "Best hope that the flesh that he's partaking in...are harmless." he added with a slight grimace. "And what do you mean by same taste in flesh?" Was he speaking about the sex of the partners? Their skin? Features and such?
Back to top Go down
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)   Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:17 pm

He chuckled. "Oh no. He broke the bed, he sleeps on the floor too. I will make sure he does." He said grinning widely. "I am sure the innkeeper doesn't want him to break anymore furniture." He saw the innkeeper flash him an appreciative smile.
"Let's say that both me and my roommate enjoy fish and meat. But the type of the fish and meat varies greatly one might say."
Taking a gulp of his beer. "What about you? Do you prefer fish or meat?" He asked hiding his smirk with his mug. The man seemed a little prudish and uncomfortable around the subject of sex. Perhaps he was a virgin also. It would explain why he was going straight to bed like a dull boy.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Baratheon

Phillip Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)   Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:40 pm

Phillip laughed a bit at this, amused that the innkeeper agreed with this as well. His eyebrow quirked up a bit as the male spoke of both fish and meat. And to his embarrassment, Phillip wasn't sure which was which. But he did understand now that the male sitting by him was into both of the sexes by his comment. Did it make Phillip uncomfortable. Just a tad bit, but he couldn't really judge due to never experimenting and being with either sex. Shoot, his own grandfather's brother was into men. Wasn't it that Tyrell male that Renly had taken interest in? So he couldn't really judge others. But he could feel his cheeks heat up as the male asked him to what he preferred. "Not entirely sure. I haven't indulged myself with either one." he replied before drinking some more of his ale.
Back to top Go down
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)   Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:28 pm

Kocoum arched his eyebrow in surprise. "Really?! Not even the least bit interested? You've never met a pretty fish you would like to get out of her scales? Or a handsome young buck you'd like to snare?"
The lack of passion from this male perplexed him. Kocoum couldn't imagine a life without sex or desire. But this man didn't seem to be bothered about it.
Kocoum leaned himself forward to take a peek on the man's lap. "You're not an eunuch are you?" He asked a little unsure.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Baratheon

Phillip Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)   Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:48 pm

Phillip's cheeks heated even more as the male went on about him in surprise. He didn't expect this reaction much. Oh who was he kidding. It was a bit odd that Phillip never had really gotten interested in sex and desire. Sure he'd think the woman as beautiful and such. And the male as handsome. But he never made any approaches them unless he wanted to converse with them. "I'd find the person attractive..but I never really approached them for that activity. Is it really that wrong not to have done so?" he remarked, like keeping his virtue was normal at this age. "I guess I was too busy with keeping up with duties of the house and reputation." he added with a slight shrug of his shoulders. He then blinked in surprise as the male leaned over and peeked at his lap. "...No. I'm not." Phillip muttered under his breath as he glanced away from the man.
Back to top Go down
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)   Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 6:19 pm

"Well yes and no. If you are ever going to get a wife what will you be doing then? If you can't get it up with her to produce heirs to your house you are not really keeping up with your duties then." He asked interested in his issue. Reaching his hand forward to push away the coat of the man just a little so he could see the emblem on his chest. "A stag? So you are a Baratheon? Interesting." He said a little amused. Recalling all the knowledge he knew about the Stormland lords.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Baratheon

Phillip Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)   Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:52 pm

Phillip rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, shrugging his shoulders. "Well there is that...But even so. I don't need a heir for quite some time. Even if any of my family members have children." It was slightly true. He could have children later on, and they'd still be the first in line to the House title. "Also...I have gotten it up. I'm impotent." Phillip added, raising an eyebrow as the man reached out and pushed at his coat. He resisted the urge to roll his eyes as the man commented that it was interesting just because of his House. Curse his bloody grandfather and House's imperfections and facts. Most of the Baratheon like his grandfather and even Renly, were not virgins like him. They got around alot, which was quite proven by the many bastards of Robert. One of those bastards was his father. "The Head of the House. And I'm guessing that you are from Dorne?"
Back to top Go down
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)   Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 4:38 pm

He laughed softly at the mans observation. "You'd be right. Does that bother you mi lord?" He asked almost a bit mockingly. Sure Kocoum had noble blood in him, but he was still a bastard born out of a bastard. What was twice worse than a bastard he wondered?
"If my roommate grows tired and famished at one point perhaps you would like to talk to him also." He suggested. Musing to himself that Soma might find it just as intriguing to harass the boy.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Baratheon

Phillip Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)   Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:21 pm

Phillip quirked an eyebrow as the man asked him if it bothered him that the male was from Dorne. "And why would that bother me?" he asked in a curious tone, wondering what the Male had meant by the question. Sure Dorne's Prince was very flamboyant and questionable, but it didn't mean he had any ill will against Dorne.His eyebrow quirked a bit at the man's remark about his friend above in the room. "Oh? I could probably take the time to ask him to how he broke the bed." Phillip remarked in an amused tone, chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)   Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:51 pm

Was this man completely ignorant over the Westeros history? Dorne wasn't the most loved area of the kingdom. Especially among the Stormlands and the Reach. Probably because Dorne used to wage wars against the two areas before they also joined the seven kingdoms. And the situations had not really improved in politics either.
But if this young lord was wise enough to look past all that who was he to argue. He shrugged his shoulders. "No reason I suppose. The whole of Westeros just seems to dislike us Dornishmen."
He glanced up with a smirk. "Well I am sure when the prince is ready to come down he will."
Back to top Go down
Phillip Baratheon

Phillip Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)   Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:34 pm

Phillip thought for a moment before a flash of memory of Done and the Stormlands hadn't really ever had a good history together. Well why let the past bother the present? It seemed so trivial especially with Phillip in charge. He was slowly but surely trying to change the facts about the Baratheon House, which would be hard since people did hold grudges big time in these bloody houses.
"Well probably because Dornish customs differ from the rest of Westeros customs the most. People are just afraid of what they don't understand, so they deem it unlikable and such." Phillip remarked, blinking in surprise as the male called his friend a prince. "Oh? So I'm guessing that you are his guard then?" So the flamboyant prince was here? Well wasn't that thrilling and odd to hear.
Back to top Go down
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)   Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:51 am

Kocoum flashed the man a smile. He seemed like a very smart person. Not petty at all like other lords might be. "Well aren't you a rule breaker young lord. Perhaps you should be wise and invest into loyal friends and guards if you intend to start breaking the set ways of your domain. Could be some old lord set in his ways might not be delighted in the new ways you are standing for." The boy might be determined to change ways of the realm, but that didn't mean other people wouldn't be just as determined to keep things as they were.
"Yes, I am his guard. Or more like a babysitter."
Back to top Go down
Phillip Baratheon

Phillip Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)   Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:43 pm

Phillip chuckled a bit as the older male called him a rule breaker, finding this to be a first to be called such. Of course he wanted to change the ways of the Stormlands, finding that his grandfather's and his brothers reign just increased hostility and such. Hopefully Phillip can change this. But the older male was right about loyal friends and allies. "I'm already set on doing so." Phillip replied to the man with a slight nod. His eyebrow raised a bit at the babysitter comment. "So I'm guessing that he's really childlike? Unless he's in bed?" Phillip questioned the man as he referred to the rough sex upstairs that broke the bed.
Back to top Go down
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)   Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 1:31 pm

He chuckled. "I'd call him more lively than childlike. And a troublemaker." He knew his cousin wasn't completely clueless to the world he lived in. Kocoum was there more like the precaution to protect the future prince of Dorne if something were to happen.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Baratheon

Phillip Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)   Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 4:20 pm

Phillip shrugged his shoulders a bit, as he remembered seeing the prince at the Queen's coronation. "I remember that he flirted quite alot during the queen's coronation." Phillip hadn't thought much of the male's antics, since his antics ween't really involving him at all. Though his antics revolved around the male servants and the siblings from the Greyjoy House. "Also he surrounded himself with the Greyjoy House before his sister showed up." he added as well. A troublemaker, hm? Wasn't Oberyn Martell quite like that as well? Surely that little characteristic ran through the family.
Back to top Go down
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)   Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 7:53 pm

That made him smirk a little. "I have met one of the Greyjoys actually. Anyone else he flirted with there? I surely would like to know." He could surely use this information against his cousin one day. Not meaning to hurt him, but more like as a leverage.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Baratheon

Phillip Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)   Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 5:19 pm

Phillip glanced over at the smirking male, raising an eyebrow. "Oh you have? Which one? There are three of those siblings." he commented, chuckling a bit as the male asked for who Prince Soma had flirted with at the coronation. He wondered why the male would want to know. It wasn't like that the Dornish prince was ashamed of his flirtations. "I believe I saw him flirt a bit with a few of the servants...and Naveen Greyjoy." he answered the other male.
Back to top Go down
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)   Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:17 pm

Kocoum only chuckled. "The younger Greyjoy brother. He seems to visit Sunspear often." He noted. "But the prince fancies his older brother now that I did not know." He mused to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)   Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip) Empty

Back to top Go down

Casting nets at the crossroads (tag Philip)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next