Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teegra Colltress

Teegra Colltress

A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) Empty
PostSubject: A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)   A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 5:51 pm

Teegra felt sad and homesick. Having walked back to the place she last was in contact with someone of her land. Feeling pain in her feet from walking. She had to walk everywhere. Not having shoes to wear. Her feet had blisters, cuts. But Teegra didn't care for the pain. She'd go to this place. She'd go through the pain. Looking out to the horizon. It was going to become dark soon. Teegra sat down on the ground. Leaning against a tree. She'd have to return not too long after this.. Otherwise she wouldn't be able to find the way back. And perhaps she'd get punished. She had seen several punishments already. It was death. Teegra shivered. closing her eyes. Having learned a bit Dothraki she could speak a bit now.. not really hold a very in debt conversation but she would be able to talk to someone. Fear was one of the first words she learned in Dothraki. Those who weren't strongand let their fear win would meet with death itself. The Dothraki had a certain.. god. Which she still had to learn about. Teegra opened her eyes. Trying to blink her tears away. How she had taken everything for granted in her homeland. How stupid she had been to run away. And now she couldn't return. She wouldn't want to return to her family. But she did want to return to that comfort. To those castle walls. Back there she had servants. Now she herself was a Slave.. sold like a black sheep.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t274-teegra-colltress
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)   A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 6:18 pm

Draeko had followed her for quite some time now. He just came back from the talk with his son, when he saw her leaving the town. He frowned slightly. It was about to get to night time. The slaves weren't allowed to stay outside for long around this time. He'd oversee it for this time, cause she didn't know the rules properly, but he should make sure she came back.

The Khal walked out of the shadows he was hiding in. "You shouldn't stay for long.", he told her in her language. He hoped he did. Easiest way to bring her back would be to take her on his shoulders and carry her home. Draeko wasn't sure if she liked it, but she wouldn't let him act different, if she denied coming back with him. This and punishment after. He pressed his lips together.

He realised she was crying again. What should he do with her? None of the other slaves had been crying that much. Not as far as he knew or realised. She should stop thinking. "Not thinking about past. It's not good for you."
Back to top Go down
Teegra Colltress

Teegra Colltress

PostSubject: Re: A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)   A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:01 am

She looked up when she heared his voice. He had followed her hadn't he? Perhaps she could never find a place for herself. When he spoke of the past she laughed softly. Whiping her tears. "Difficult." She said in her language. He was trying to communicate with her. That was nice. Teegra looked at him he did seem like the type to atleast try. Haven followed her all this way. Teegra point at the horizon. "Anna rhaesh." (Me/My land). She said trying to speak Dothraki. "Anha Khalakki.." (I am/was a princess.) She probably used the wrong words. But she was trying. Teegra sighed. Standing up she patted her clothes clean.
Back to top Go down
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)   A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 4:34 pm

Draeko gave her a short and small smile. It seemed like she learned the language. It would take her a few weeks though, maybe years to speak it properly. He nodded at her and pointed with his head back to the town. "We should go back.", he answered in Dothraki.

He didn't really cared what kind of status she had before she came here. They sold her to him as slave. So whatever it was she did, they decided this punishment was hard enough. He waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Teegra Colltress

Teegra Colltress

PostSubject: Re: A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)   A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 4:53 pm

He answered in Dothraki. Teegra was learning. But she felt nice that he spoke Dothraki back to her. Teegra tried to find and answer. "I..." She began in Dothraki. "Was a princess.." She continued in Dothraki. "But.. there.. They treated me.. Like.. like.." She struggled. Swifti g to the common to tongue. "Like dirt. Nothing.." Teegra shook her head. "Hate me.." She said. Looking at him. Trying to find some Dothraki words. "Never wanted me. As child. Pain.." Teegra tried to explain. "Here I Peace.. no pain. Just sad.. But no pain." Teegra spoke half dothraki half english. Before she moved towards. "Sorry.. I won't walk away.." Teegra looked down. More in respect. She had learned he was the leader. She should perhaps start treating him like a leader..
Back to top Go down
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)   A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:48 pm

Draeko stayed quiet and thought. He wasn't sure if he should be rough and tell her he didn't care, or if he should be a little caring and tell her it will be fine here as long as she obeyed him. When she stood before him, looking down, he decided to do none of those.

"I give you three days to learn Dothraki, without doing work like the others. Try to learn as much as you can. If the days are over, I give you rules. Obey and it'll be fine.", he finally told her. She needed to forget her past life. It was over. She was a slave and therefore no chance to go back wherever she came from.
Back to top Go down
Teegra Colltress

Teegra Colltress

PostSubject: Re: A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)   A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:59 pm

Teegra looked back up when he spoke. She tried to understand all that he said. He spoke of learning Dothraki and then she should obey. Teegra looked into his eyes. "Would that.. make you.. happy?" She asked. That would be her main objective then.. If it would make him happy. Then she would do it. She was sold to him. And she had been a bit of trouble.. Or atleast she thought so. To learn another language in three days was difficult. But that was more mercy compared to what he had given the soldier she had punched the first day here. "If you.. happy. I happy.." She said with a soft smile. He bought her. Perhaps it was best to accept that her past wasn't going to influence her place here. They didn't see her as the black sheep yet. She could still make this life work one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)   A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 7:52 pm

The Khal looked at her and raised his eyebrow. If he would be happy, she was too? That was quite... unusual. And it amused him somehow. "It's your duty. There is no need for me to be happy about it.", he tilted his head. "It will just cause problems for both of us, if you don't obey.", they might call him coldhearted and rough, sometimes maybe careless, but sometimes he hated to be this way. Still there are people who just reacted to fear.

"Maybe... you can find a way I'll be happy about something.", he added slightly unsure.
Back to top Go down
Teegra Colltress

Teegra Colltress

PostSubject: Re: A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)   A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:38 am

Teegra didn't understand everything he said. She tried to. But it was difficult at times. Looking up at him. He was king. But it never felt like he disrespected any of his people. He seemed to be much more of a fair king. Teegra would never speak to a king like this. It was too easy. Kings weren't that easy to speak to. They always had this... unreachable feeling to them. Perhaps that was why Draeko was talking about obeying. She laid her hand on his chest. Before laying her head on it. She wanted to thank him in Dothraki. But there were no words for that. Teegra looked up. He had shown her more mercy compared to other kings. He was trying to get her to become part of his culture. At first he had raped her. But after that he had someone wash her and cloth her. He offered her food. And a teacher who would learn her Dothraki. Even if he seemed like a brute at first. He did show his ways of caring. Him comming here and giving her some mercy again. Just showed that he wasn't always the murderer that she thought he was. "You bought me.." She began in Dothraki. "Is not my duty? to make you happy?" She asked still staying close to him. "Am I not yours?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)   A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 6:26 pm

THe Khal looked down at her and smirked. "Yes, you are.", he tilted his head and thought. Should he just push her away from him or grab her and bring her back to the town? Her duties were a lot, but mostly to fulfill his desires. Did that make him happy? Draeko wasn't sure. Actually he never cared. Never even thought of it. Slaves had to fulfill duties and if they didn't they got punished. With death if it was the hardest case. He doubted she meant fulfilling duties. But he couldn't figure it out what she meant yet. Maybe...

Draeko pushed her away, not too rough so she would fell down, but he did. While she stumbled backwards he grabbed her belt and the white dress she wore fell of her body. He looked at her naked body and smiled at her. "Do you mean this?", he leaned at a tree next to him and tilted his head. "You think this is making me happy?", obviously she was pretty and had a nice body. But she wasn't self-confident about it. At least not now.
Back to top Go down
Teegra Colltress

Teegra Colltress

PostSubject: Re: A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)   A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 7:18 pm

He smirked that was a good sign. However she had difficulties reading him at times. He wasn't always clear with the way he looked at het. Teegra gasped when he suddenly pushed her away. She meant this. This was something unexpected. Teegra stunbled backwards. Noticing he tore off her dress. Teegra bit her lip. She wanted to cover herself up. But she aslo wanted to fight against him. For being again so rude. Yet she wouldn't. He was the king.. or.. the Khal. However he began asking her a question. Teegra let her arms go to her side. Did she mean this..? By making him happy? Perhaps she did.. Teegra stopped her hands from covering herself. He had seen it already. There was no need in hiding. She looked at him when he asked if this would make him happy. Straightning her body. Giving him a good view. She nodded. A small smile came on her lips. "Yes.. " She answered. Looking at him. She was the palest slave they had. So far the Khalasar was filled with Dothraki people. And some random slaves but not many different cultures. They were all much more different from her. She hadn't worked in the sun. She had been in her room. Her pale skin never catching much of the sun. ''This why you bought me?'' She asked. He hadn't seen her before he had actually bought her. And she was far from being treated like a queen. She was a slave. Perhaps she was send off and was free. Perhaps her parents didn't even bother to name a price. Teegra looked down. ''Or I ... had no price?'' She asked. Looking back up. She smiled a bit. Perhaps a bitter smile. Well it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)   A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 7:23 pm

Draeko looked further at her. "You think only sex will make a man happy?", he chuckled. "No, that's not the reason, why I bought you.", not the main reason. Her parents didn't seem to talk to her at all. And if Draeko would've wanted only sex from a slave, he might just took one of those he could have seen at the market. Would be easier to get a woman that pleases him, which he could see with his own eyes than just take one he wasn't capable to see before he bought her. No, her family had been quite... mysterious and rude.

The Khal walked a few steps towards her and took the dress from the ground. He throw it towards her. "Get dressed, we need to get back.", he answered.
Back to top Go down
Teegra Colltress

Teegra Colltress

PostSubject: Re: A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)   A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 6:09 pm

Teegra caught her dress. Getting dressed in silence before she looked up. "No.. not only sex.. Battle makes men happy.. Blood." She said as she put the belt around her waist. "Steel against steel.." Teegra looked up. Haven finished dressing she walked towards him. Letting him lead. If she was gonna take the road back she would gegt lost. Horribly lost.. Teegra looked up at him. Waiting for him to start walking.
Back to top Go down
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)   A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 6:38 pm

Draeko waited for her to get dressed up and walked along. "You think blood makes it even better?", he turned his face to her and a smile curled up on his lips, but it had a bitter touch. The Khal turned back and walked more. Everyone...

Everyone thought he was hard and rude. He had to or he wouldn't be Khal anymore. But indeed he had a soft side. Draeko chuckled in his thoughts. His own son feared him, the gentle one in the family. No, Draeko couldn't let anyone see a weakness.

"Would you kill someone? Would you kill someone for me cause it would make you happy?", he stopped walking and looked at her again, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Teegra Colltress

Teegra Colltress

PostSubject: Re: A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)   A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:00 pm

Teegra looked at him. She had never killed someone. Teegra thought about it. "If it make me happy.. or you?" She asked. Thinking about it. Before she smiled a little. "You think I could? Kill?" Do it for him.. If that would make him happy. Teegra had never fought really. She never killed anything. Maybe a fly or a spider. But never a human being. It was a big thing that he was asking her. However what reputation did she have to up hold? She was new here. Teegra wasn't a princess any longer. She was just a common slave. Bought for no reason.. so far it seemed. Teegra thought back.. Could she coldheartedly murder someone? Perhaps she could.
Back to top Go down
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)   A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:07 pm

"I want you to kill someone cause it will make you happy.", he watched her concerned. "I don't care if you do it or not, it doesn't matter what I feel, just if you won't do it, I do it anyway.", his voice got less and less emotionless by every word.

"But... If you are too scared, you might find a better punishment for that person.", he grinned. Not that a different punishment would change anything. Draeko wanted to see how far she would get. The Dothraki women didn't fear a lot, they fighted for everything they had. But for outsiders... They often looked barbaric. Would she kill a child to survive? Draeko tilted his head.
Back to top Go down
Teegra Colltress

Teegra Colltress

PostSubject: Re: A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)   A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:31 am

Was he testing her? To see if she would be capable of something that the dothraki didn't care about. Teegra wondered who'd she have to kill to be happy. As he said she would be happy because of that. Trying to follow his words she found that his tone got much more relatable. No longer so emotionless and cold as it had been before. Teegra looked into his eyes. "Who must die?" Teegra asked. It depended on the person. She could kill a man perhaps. Another woman.. Maybe if the woman had done something to her. She couldn't think of someone who would be killing material. She encountered that man in the beginning. Who dragged her with him. If Draeko hadn't made him stop she would've been raped a second time that day. Was Draeko talking about that incident? "I need ..practice." Teegra had never swung a sword. If she was going to kill someone she'd atleast have to know how to do it properly.. So to speak..
Back to top Go down
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)   A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:26 pm

"You need to practice?", he asked amused. Then smiled at her deviously. He took out his knife and played with it. Draeko knew he hadn't answered her first question, but it didn't matter. Even if it would've been a child who had to die, he would've made her doing it.

He knew there was no way she could do him harm, so he threw his knife at her and it fell to the ground in front of her feet. "Try at me. Be sure I will defend myself. So... fight for your life."
Back to top Go down
Teegra Colltress

Teegra Colltress

PostSubject: Re: A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)   A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:19 pm

She looked down at the ground as he threw her the knife. Teegra picked it up. She was never much of a fighter only if she had to. And so far she never had to..But now she had to this seemed to be the case now. Teegra looked up. She was going to attack him?! But wasn't it treason to attack a king? Or khal.. Perhaps it was different now. Teegra didn't see the reason why she would attack him. So far he wasn't so bad. Perhaps for the rape she could punish him a bit. Well as far as she could attack him. Teegra held the knife in her hand. Fight for her life? She could do that. In her way. Teegra charged at him. However she was soon caught by her wrist. He disarmed her. Then the knife she had a few moments ago was on her neck. Teegra was stuck in his grip. Now she would've been dead. For sure. She used her fist punching him on the side of his head. She gripped the hand that held the knife with both her hands. Before she threw a punch at his side. Teegra was trying. She really was. Teegra bit into his hand. In an attempt to make him drop the knife.
Back to top Go down
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)   A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 9:17 pm

Draeko took her punchs as if they were nothing, he indeed had got worse ones. Her try to get him disarmed by biting him, amused him. He smiled and layed his arm around her waist."Do you play a kitten now?", he whispered in her ear, before he let go of the knife in his hand. But instead of letting her get the knife back, Draeko lifted Teegra up with his hands. He tilted his head and looked up to her. "You are dead.", he announced teasingly. " Can I get something now?", he somehow felt playful. Draeko hold her closer to him and kissed her. Softer than he did in his house, but still rougher than she showed him to do. He was still the dominant in this game, and she shouldn't forget.

Draeko put Teegra back on her feet and bend down to take the knife. He put it back and looked at her. "Gladly you don't have to fight for the punishment.", he said dryly. " The person will be bonded, you just have to push the knife into the heart."
Back to top Go down
Teegra Colltress

Teegra Colltress

PostSubject: Re: A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)   A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:30 am

She was amusing to him. Well that must be good. Better than have him become angry. He said she was dead. Teegra couldn't help but laugh softly as he whispered that in her ear. She wasn't a fighter. But perhaps her opponent wasn't the right choice. He asked if he could get something. That somehow confused her for a moment but then he kissed her. It was an improvement to what she was used to from him. She liked that. Atleast he had learned a little from her. And she learned a little from him. When he put her back on her feet she was smiling softly. Teegra nodded as he told her what she was going to do. "Will be my first kill." She said. "I shall try to be better fighter next time." She said softly. Placing a quick sweet little kiss on his cheek. "But next time someone not big like you." Teegra said with a playful smirk.
Back to top Go down
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)   A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:54 pm

"Everything has a first time.", he shrugged. She shouldn't have to get used to kill someone but better she knew how it felt and didn't reacted like a scared rabbit when someone attacked her.

Draeko pressed his lips together. He didn't like to think someone else would claim her from him and he hated that he felt like this. He leaned forward and took her hand, pulling her with him. "We need to go back.", he walked towards the village and then stopped abruptly. He ignore the fact that she was stumbling against him. " You want to stay with the slaves for tonight and learn more, or come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Teegra Colltress

Teegra Colltress

PostSubject: Re: A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)   A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:41 pm

They needed to go back. And without a word he took her by the hand and she was basically dragged back. She tried to keep up. It wasn't her place to question or ask things.. Not too mich.. Teegra understood that now. She wondered what went through his hand. Often he just didn't respond to the things that she said. Teegra wondered if he was pleased or displeased. He didn't often show. However a moment ago he had. He had shown his amusement. His.. Passion? Soft side...? They got back to the Dothraki camp. Teegra blinked when he suddenly stopped. She bumped against him when he stopped. He was asking her if she wanted to go back to the slaves.. or go with him. She got a choice..? Teegra smiled a bit. She got a choice.. Teegra probably took too long. But she answered quickly in her mind.. "You.." She said. Trying to sound sure. Trying to sound strong for him. She wanted to be strong. And not a little mouse. "I want go with you." She reassured him. Nodding as she said her words.
Back to top Go down
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)   A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:03 pm

Draeko nodded. Her answer had taken a bit to long for his patience, but he had a short temper sometimes he knew. He let go of her hand and walked towards his house, expecting her to follow him.

In front of the door he opened the door and waited for her to go in first. He would see how she could endure this night with him. At least he wouldn't have to take care of the village for tomorrow, since Kale would rule for that day.
Back to top Go down
Teegra Colltress

Teegra Colltress

PostSubject: Re: A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)   A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:25 pm

He took her with him to his house. Opening the door. She walked in. Turning around to see if he came after her. Obviously he did. Teegra looked at him. What was he going to expect.. She wondered. The last time they were here he gave her some food. Now it was night. Did he want sex? Teegra had tried to understand her place the more he gave her. Teegra moved forward bringing her hands to his cheeks and kissing him. The same way he had kissed her a moment ago. She broke the kiss. Letting go off of him. Looking at him if she was doing the right thing right now. Or if he meant something else..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)   A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko) Empty

Back to top Go down

A black sheep in the deep forest draws attention. (Tag: Khal Draeko)
Page 1 of 1