Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Like Father, Unlike Son (Tag: Khal Draeko) Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Like Father, Unlike Son (Tag: Khal Draeko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kale

Kale

Like Father, Unlike Son (Tag: Khal Draeko) Empty
PostSubject: Like Father, Unlike Son (Tag: Khal Draeko)   Like Father, Unlike Son (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 6:24 am

Kale was nervous that he was a bout to talk to his Father. It was not that Kale was ungrateful or anything; he just thought that his opinion mattered. I mean, Kale knew Dad was a pretty busy guy, right? I mean led the Khalssar, and and it was rather difficult. Kale was was not really necessary, mostly, until he was. I mean, Kale was the Son of the Khal and he affected things on his Father's behalf. It was not Kale's fault that he was nice. It was not even Kale's fault that his father was in charge. No, that did not matter Kale still did not like the way things were run. Kale would state his opinion to his Dad today. "Dad, I do not like . . . . how things are run. Ran. Being run?" Kale practice.My gods, I sound sound nervous even out loud! Kale thought to himself. Kale reasoned his Father probably busy with other things right now and decided to just quietly duck away.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t82-kale-dothraki
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Unlike Son (Tag: Khal Draeko)   Like Father, Unlike Son (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 3:50 pm

"Where are you going?", Draeko just came to the place his son had ordered him to. It wasn't that he could have done more important things, but he was willingly to take a break and listen. Indeed another break. He had lost enough time already, spending with his new slave, but it was his duty to listen to the people of his folk. And if his son had a problem, he could at least hear it and then decide what to do.

He wasn't impressed, that it seemed like his son wanted to leave before they even talked. Draeko raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kale

Kale

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Unlike Son (Tag: Khal Draeko)   Like Father, Unlike Son (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:55 pm

Kale froze in his tracks. Well, so much for sneaking away, he thought. Kale turned around, and saw his Dad with a raised eyebrow, staring at him. "I was not going anywhere," Kale carefully stated "I just thought that I heard something and was going to investigate it, but it's nothing" Kale looked down at the ground, scratching his bald head in embarrassment. Kale quickly wanted to change the subject to something less . . . . Dothraki. "So Dad, how have you been lately?" Kale quickly cleared his throat.Kale still sounded fairly nervous about talking to him, but he had to say something now. I mean, after all he did call his Dad over.
Back to top Go down
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Unlike Son (Tag: Khal Draeko)   Like Father, Unlike Son (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 8:01 pm

Draeko folded his arms and kept looking quietly at his son. "Fine, mostly.", he answered finally after a short break. "But that's not why I'm here. If I am, I better leave. There are important things to do.", his son just talked nonsense and Draeko knew that they both knew it. He better started saying what was on his mind, or the Khal would loose his patience. It was really low these days.
Back to top Go down
Kale

Kale

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Unlike Son (Tag: Khal Draeko)   Like Father, Unlike Son (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 8:40 pm

Kale knew his Father would see past his story and was desperately wishing his Mother was still around right about now. Kale sighed before answering, "I am not sure if I like the way you are running the Khalssar." Kale did not want to question his Father, but he was simply not a as ruthless as his Father and they both knew this. "I do not mean to question your authority, but . . . . " Kale almost felt like an embarrassment to his Father, but being emotional for his family and as well built as his Father occasionally had its' advantages. Why did I drag him here?, Kale thought looking mildly in his Father's direction.
Back to top Go down
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Unlike Son (Tag: Khal Draeko)   Like Father, Unlike Son (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:44 pm

"What are you questioning then? Kale stop mumbling around the theme, go for it.", Draeko frowned. His own son doubted his ways of ruling. Maybe he should give him the option to try out himself. And if it was just a day. Draeko wondered if Kale would get along. Ordering the soldiers, keep an eye on the folk and at the same time on the slaves. He doubted Kale was ready for it. His heart was too soft. Not that it was bad, but it was a weakness. A huge one. And if the soldiers or even more the slaves found out, it could end up worse.
Back to top Go down
Kale

Kale

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Unlike Son (Tag: Khal Draeko)   Like Father, Unlike Son (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 10:39 pm

"Well, I do not like a few things: The idea of slaves, the idea of raiding, the idea that women keep staring at me, or well my body rather . . . ." Kale was a sensible Dothraki he did not see the need in taking things from other people that they barely use, like jewelry. He was also very sensitive about his body seeing as how he just wore pants with his bulging muscles, and shuddered to think of what women thought about while looking at him. "I like that Dothraki women know how to fight." Kale smiled a bit, no teeth just the up turned corners of his mouth. "Also, I might not like the idea of killing people, you know, that are not soldiers." Kale stated cautiously to his Father, masking the fact that he was really uncomfortable with killing anything that was not food in general.
Back to top Go down
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Unlike Son (Tag: Khal Draeko)   Like Father, Unlike Son (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 6:41 pm

The Khal kept looking at his son, silent for a moment. "So you want all of us to be dead within a month or more a week if the other tribes find out, I changed the rules to your pleasure.", he paused, his voice having a slight cold undertone. "An innocent looking child can take a weapon and kill you, if you keep being too carelessly. The slaves will take armor to kill you cause they see a chance in escaping from you. Who do you think runs this town? How everything we are doing is possible if not the slaves would do it?", Draeko showed a deep calmness, but in the inside he was surpressing slight anger. His son didn't understand anything.

"You are responsible for your body, get yourself a shirt and tell the women if you don't want them to stare.", at least he was the son of the Khal, the women had to obey to him. Then a smirk curled up on Draeko's lips. "You like to try ruling the town for a day? With all the duties? And without my help.", he added coldly. "Maybe... oh yes, if you don't like the slaves, I will tell them they won't have to do anything than to obey to me for that day. So all our folksmen have to do the things on their own without the help of the slaves. I think you'll going to do it, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kale

Kale

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Unlike Son (Tag: Khal Draeko)   Like Father, Unlike Son (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:54 am

Kale sighed heavily as his Father gave him a slightly frosty reprimand. Sometimes he could not tell if he liked him or not as a son. I should not have opened my mouth. Kale thought to himself. "Dad, we have been over this. A child would not be able to even to harm me because they like me and I teach them; besides, my muscles are way too thick to cut trough the first time, like yours. Now, if I put on armor it becomes twice as hard,and I'm pretty sure most of the sla-aves," he paused for a minute, shaking his head in disapproval of the word, "don't even know how to use armor much less put it on." Kale knew his Father was probably, somewhat angry at him. Kale was not as stupid as his Father thought though.

"I know that, and last time I tried to find one was with . . . . Mom . . . ." Kale gave a somber sigh with a quiet long pause, "Well, we could not find a shirt that fit like yours, Dad." Kale turned away from his Father. Only looking at his Father back over his shoulder when he mentioned him ruling the clan for the day. Kale raised his eyebrow at his Father. Wow, a a day some faith in me you got there Dad, Kale rubbed his bald head thinking it through. He did not want to disappoint him, but at the same he did not want to embarrass the family. "You never let me rule before, but expect me to do it now so I guess we will see if I am any good as a leader in your eyes then, huh? Do I get like a list of what needs to be done or something?"
Back to top Go down
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Unlike Son (Tag: Khal Draeko)   Like Father, Unlike Son (Tag: Khal Draeko) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:54 pm

Draeko listened carefully to every word his son said. Then at his last question, he grinned. "You want a list?", he finally laughed. " No, you're going to rule like you think it would be good, the soldiers or even the villagers will tell you what to do.", Draeko's eyes shimmered in amusement. It wasn't easy to lead and maybe it was really time for Kale to see which kind of affection a decision could have for the good or worse.

"I'm taking one task in charge for tomorrow though. A little punishment, but nothing for you to worry while ruling.", the Khal nodded slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Unlike Son (Tag: Khal Draeko)   Like Father, Unlike Son (Tag: Khal Draeko) Empty

Back to top Go down

Like Father, Unlike Son (Tag: Khal Draeko)
Page 1 of 1