Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale} Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greta Lannister

Greta Lannister

Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale} Empty
PostSubject: Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale}   Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale} EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:03 pm

Greta was in the garden, walking slowly and enjoying the sun on her face. She was still feeling sore and languid for the previous evening, her first night with Daemon... Damn if he earned his fame! It felt so good... what the servants told about sex wasn't even close to what she felt! If she had known it felt so good she would have probably been far more licentious... but she didn't care much now. It was such a lovely day to her!
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t248-greta-reed
Cale Lannister

Cale Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale}   Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale} EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:30 pm

Cale had been passing through the gardens, on his way to go horseback riding for the day. He felt refreshed from yesterday night, but still needed a little more boost to his attitude today. But that was going to have to wait a bit longer when he caught sight of a familiar face from yesterday. He clasped his hands together behind his back as he walked up from behind Greta to her side quickly and silently, a simple smirk formed upon his lips.

"So looks like you're in a good mood? Guess the bedding went to your liking?" he commented in an amused tone, his eyes gleamed with interest. Their conversation from the previous night had been cut short by that idiotic excuse for a human being. She had intrigued him so far. Let's see if she could keep up with it.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t136-cale-lannister
Greta Lannister

Greta Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale}   Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale} EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:38 pm

She was so caught by the sun, the sining of the birds and the sweet, pleasurable memories that she really didn't hear Cale approaching. As he spoke, she yelped and jumped aside "You and your father have both the horrible habit to sneak behind my back! That's terribly rude!" she bursted before she recovered her grace. "And that's and even more rude question!" she underlined looking away and cursing herself for forgetting her fan in her room, she could have at least covered her face and her reddening cheeks... It wasn't Cale who made her that effect though, but the memories his words recovered... It indeed went to her liking, and she couldn't help but smirk
Back to top Go down
Cale Lannister

Cale Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale}   Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale} EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:03 pm

Cale blinked in surprise as his father's new wife had actually yelped and jumped to the side in surprise. "Well then. You really scare easily. I'll keep that in mind next time." he muttered under his breath in amusement, chuckling in delight at her surprise. "Silent and deadly, other traits of the Lannister House.You really need to read up on your history of the Lannisters. Or just listen to the stories told by the servants." Cale grinned as he silently referred to his bitch of a great Aunt, rolling his eyes slightly at Greta stating that he and his father had a horrible habit.

He laughed a bit at the sight of her reddening cheeks though. "It's not rude! Actually one of my typical questions, that you'll soon learn more of soon enough." His eyebrow quirked at the sight of the smirk formed upon the young woman's lips. "You're really not hiding that fact that you liked it." he flashed her a sly smirk.
Back to top Go down
Greta Lannister

Greta Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale}   Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale} EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:10 pm

She wasn't really sure what he meant whit his 'i'll keep that in mind', and she feared he would use this information more to amuse himself than to actually protect her from a heart attack. "I'd add rude, perverts and drunk to the list of typical traits." she added at his last remark, showing again to posses a sharp tongue. Then she bit her lower lip, trying to stop herself from laughing "And the fact you ask often about other people's private life doesn't make it less rude."
Back to top Go down
Cale Lannister

Cale Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale}   Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale} EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:33 pm

Cale snickered at her neat little list of traits for the Lannisters. "Your list is quite small, isn't it?" he stated, tilting his head slightly to the side at Greta. He could count alot of traits that the newly married lannister girl had left off her list. This girl really did have a smart tongue though. But for how long could she keep it, Cale wondered for a moment.

"Even when drunk, we Lannisters can still fool others and outsmart them in many ways. It's hilarious for us, but so sad for the those lesser that our worth." he remarked as he shifted his weight onto his left foot for a bit. Then he scoffed a bit as he shrugged his shoulders at her later remark. "If I do not see it as rude. Then it isn't. Just a simple question, that is all. Besides it's funny to get someone flustered about such a similar question." Cale remarked in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Greta Lannister

Greta Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale}   Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale} EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:23 pm

"My list is quite longer, but it would take too much time and effort to recite it all" she immediately replied to his remark. "And I'd say that even when sober you don't know what humility is." she added wittily, ignoring his last comment and hoping they could move on from such an uncomfortable subject. Did he really not see the awkwardness of asking about such things to his new mother in law?
Back to top Go down
Cale Lannister

Cale Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale}   Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale} EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:53 pm

“I’ve got time.” He snickered, as he tied to pushed the young woman’s nerves over the edge. Cale rolled his eyes at the younger woman’s remark to him. “Humility is a word that I barely even care about. I can judge who I want and when I want. Drunk or Sober.” He retorted in a matter of fact tone. The only things that would really stop him from judging that certain person would be if they had disabilities or proved themselves to him.
Back to top Go down
Greta Lannister

Greta Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale}   Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale} EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:14 pm

"You don't have enough time" she immediately remarked, rolling her eyes but unable to hide her amusement. At his remark about humility she couldn't help but laugh: yeah, she had noticed... "Now you make me curious... How do you judge me?" she was honestly curious, not that she cared much about other people's opinions, but the young lannister was quite an amusing character...
Back to top Go down
Cale Lannister

Cale Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale}   Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale} EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 8:51 pm

"And how would you know?" Cale teased the younger female, smirking devilishly down at her. Well she was telling a bit of the truth. He didn't have much time before he was to go out horseback riding. Cale wasn't sure himself to why he was still here talking to the new Lannister. Guess she was intriguing at that most. Cale quirked an eyebrow as she asked for his judgement of her. "You might survive in the Lannister house? Is that what you wanted to hear?" he grinned a bit, tilting his head to the side. "Well you might not with Olena's slight tantrum at the wedding. Good luck with her, I'd say." he chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Greta Lannister

Greta Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale}   Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale} EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 8:59 pm

"Oh, I know I can survive in the Lannister house, darling." she replied with a sassy and arrogant smile "After all, lions are just big cats" she replied teasing him "And won't worry about the little brat, I know how to handle her. Beside, I plan to spend with her as little time as possible: I'm not good with kids and I don't see why inflict such a punishment both on them and on myself." She spoke honestly: she didn't even like kids, the little lion less than others. She was to similar to... to herself. Urgh... She did like herself to be only one, another one like her in the same house... that wasn't a good mix. She did think that speak the truth on the matter wasn't exactly the best idea, but she had the feeling that Daemon's son wasn't going to blame her for that or betray her... and even if he did, it wasn't such a big secret anyway.
Back to top Go down
Cale Lannister

Cale Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale}   Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale} EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 2:51 pm

Cale grinned in delight at the woman's reply, snickering at her big cat's comment. "Oh? Watch it sweetie. Big cats are known for their claws and teeth, ripping the throats of those they deem their lunch or nuisances." Cale smirked darkly, his eyes gleaming with amusement. Oh this conversation was getting good. His eyebrow shot up at the woman's remark about Olena. "Just be yourself with her. Or unless you're not enthused to befriend someone like you." he commented, tilting his head to the side. Cale wasn't blind to see that the two females were similar to each other. No matter how much one of them hides it. "Afraid that not all the attention won't be on you?" He questioned the woman with a sly smirk.
Back to top Go down
Greta Lannister

Greta Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale}   Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale} EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 3:28 pm

"They are better known, though, for taking long naps in the sun and wake up just to eat or fuck." she replied, honestly enjoying their tit for tat. The young Lannister had surely a lot in common with his father... but she surprised himself thinking that somehow she really wasn't interested in him, she wouldn't have been not even if she hadn't married his father. Somehow she felt that Cale lacked that experience and calm that his father had... or maybe she had just a taste for older men. She grinned in amusement to herself before she replied once again. "A younger version of me? No thank you, I know I wasn't an easy child and I have not a problem recognizing it. I'm fine being just one. And yes, although the lack of attentions don't frighten me I surely don't welcome i, and after all, why should I?" she shrugged at her last question "Now, I must ask: If I shouldn't call you 'dear child' " she said with a mocking grin "and, being family now, I have no reason to use honorific titles... how should I call you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale}   Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale} Empty

Back to top Go down

Won't you call me mother? {TAG Cale}
Page 1 of 1