Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  The Golden Lion and The Angel [TAG : Alyssa Baelish] Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Golden Lion and The Angel [TAG : Alyssa Baelish]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoebus Lannister

Phoebus Lannister

The Golden Lion and The Angel [TAG : Alyssa Baelish] Empty
PostSubject: The Golden Lion and The Angel [TAG : Alyssa Baelish]   The Golden Lion and The Angel [TAG : Alyssa Baelish] EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 3:05 pm

Well, it have been quite a busy week, Phoebus thought while letting escape a relieved sigh. Between the new Maestern and the return of his cousin to their home, Phoebus didn't know when he had a simple break from all this agitation. Being a lord was difficult but being the Head of the House Lannister was something else.

Taking nonchalantly one of the apples which were disposed on the oaken table, he take a bite of it, before walking toward one of the large windows and look at the horizon. The courtyard was peaceful : some of his men were training, his nephew flirting among the servants... Nothing extraordinary, that's it.

He came out of his silent contemplation when his loyal chamberlain came respectuly toward him before whispering some words at his lord and master. When he heard the entire thing, Phoebus frowned slightly before nodding and make a sign to the old man. Understanding the silent gesture, the man silently bowed and started to walk away before disappearing of the room.

That the Lady of Harrenhal pass by Casterly Rock and ask for a meeting with him, it seemed almost too unreal to believe. Phoebus has heard many things about the famous maiden, all of them quite flattering. But he wasn't the nephew of Tyrion Lannister for nothing. Such a request couldn't be innocent, he was sure of it. As the young Lady however, entered the room, guided by his chamberlain, Phoebus was smiling kindly, as if none of his previous thoughts have ever crosed his mind. "Welcome to Casterly Rock, Lady Baelish."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t71-phoebus-lannister
Alyssa Baelish

Alyssa Baelish

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Lion and The Angel [TAG : Alyssa Baelish]   The Golden Lion and The Angel [TAG : Alyssa Baelish] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 6:24 pm

The poor lord of Casterly Rock was to get no reprieve with this arrival, of that the young lady was going to be most certain... but appearances were to be kept up after all, alyssa was a smart girl one did not go into a lion's den unprepared or looking for a fight. No... lion's were best killed with their pant's down far from home. From what she had heard of this man by his reputation did not signal alliance. After all the song of a the kings slayer he may be but from what she knew Phoebus had been trying to rebuild their good name since the day he could lift a sword.

The rumours were true about Alyssa in one respect she was crippled, stuck in a 'rolling chair' the work of her fathers brilliant mind and good craftsmen. She could probably ride a horse still but the young thing probably could not swim or lift a sword. And she was just as young as they said barely 15 no older then his middle daughter Madeline and only a bit older to his youngest. But neither was the most striking, it was her eyes... she had the flaxen hair of a the people of the Fingers where her father hailed from but her eyes, her eyes were bright stark blue tinged with valarian violet and she met his eyes.

Her smile matched his own "Thank you for receive me, Lord Lannister... I am so sorry for intruding, I didnt meant to be rude I know this probably seems like a very childish request but.. the coronation has finally allowed me a chance out of my palace, I wanted to see as much as I could before I had to return"
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t182-alyssa-baelish
Phoebus Lannister

Phoebus Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Lion and The Angel [TAG : Alyssa Baelish]   The Golden Lion and The Angel [TAG : Alyssa Baelish] EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:40 pm

Oh. Indeed, it seemed that his informants weren't wrong when they told him that the Lady of Harrenhal was a smart young lady. Since the death of the other members of the Baelish House, unknown of most, the Lord of Casterly Rock had put in place an impressive source of informants, only devoted to the Lannister House. He wasn't the son of Jaime Lannister for nothing.

However, the informations on the young Lady of Harrenhal were quite blurry, not that it surprised him much. If she was as brilliant than her father, it was predictable. But that she came on his territory... The Lord Lannister was quite aware of the rumors saying that some families were playing to gain more power, he just didn't thought that some would dare to come upon Casterly Rock.

Being a Master in the art of dissimulation, his smile never faltered during his way of thoughts. "There is no need to apologize, my Lady. It's perfectly understandable that you desire to see different lands from your own, and I sincerely hope that you'll appreciate your stay in Casterly Rock."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t71-phoebus-lannister
Alyssa Baelish

Alyssa Baelish

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Lion and The Angel [TAG : Alyssa Baelish]   The Golden Lion and The Angel [TAG : Alyssa Baelish] EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 1:41 pm

Alyssa smile only seemed to brighten as he gave the open reception "Thank you so much my Lord, I must admit Casterly Rock is beautiful, your second daughter Madeline was telling no lies when she spoke of it. No doubt the garden is beyond compare under your care. And I heard of your eldest's fine work in the capital, Aurora the first female master of coin you must be very proud to have such accomplished fine daughters" the sweetness of her smile never faltered but there was a hint of something else when she mentioned the position of master of coin. Which was a title once held by her own father, no doubt it meant something to her.

But all tension was taken away as the young girl blushed looking over him before realizing she was staring and looking away "oh!- f-f-forgive me, I am a little overwhelmed you are much taller and quite distinguished much more then what I had heard. It almost feels like im in the presence of a real lion" letting out a soft giggle "oh dear that would make me a bird with a clipped wing wouldn't it?" speaking to no one really but herself on that point before bowing her head to Pheobus no doubt the lady could not curtsy in her condition.

"I promise I will not impose long, I have a wedding to go to it's very exciting.... I havent left Harrenhal since I was born and now I find I must travel everywhere. I was so unprepared I missed the coronation, I had to apologize personally to the queen" taking a deep breath "that was scary" she said. She put up the front of a young maiden trying to cope but she still met his gaze, still kept her chin up. She volunteered the information simply because she wanted to let him know of it, she wanted him aware. Perhaps a small olive branch would be needed, after all the Lannisters were still an influence in court. That could not be ignored and as long as Pheobus was alive she had not doubt of their martial leadership. You could read all the books you want but nothing prepared you for true battle till you met it. A direct confrontation would be decidedly not in her favor, besides their families had played nice before, no reason to guess they couldn't do so again.

".... if it would not be too bold to ask... could... could we discuss somethings in a more private setting? To be honest your gardens were not the only reason I came to visit"
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t182-alyssa-baelish
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Lion and The Angel [TAG : Alyssa Baelish]   The Golden Lion and The Angel [TAG : Alyssa Baelish] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Golden Lion and The Angel [TAG : Alyssa Baelish]
Page 1 of 1