Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Are you still upset, daddy? [TAG: Phoebus] Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you still upset, daddy? [TAG: Phoebus]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olena Lannister

Olena Lannister

Are you still upset, daddy? [TAG: Phoebus] Empty
PostSubject: Are you still upset, daddy? [TAG: Phoebus]   Are you still upset, daddy? [TAG: Phoebus] EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 6:26 pm

Olena was walking in a corridor of the castle, heading nowhere in particoular: she just managed to make the maids loose her tracks after she just robbed again the kicthen. She was keeping two small cakes in her hands, one in the left and one in the right, and was biting them in turn, feasting on her loot. She didn't expect anyone to be in sight, and she was humming happily a melody while hopping at the same rythm of the melody.
She didn't notice the noise of footsteps until they were loud and clear, and as she heard them she even recognized them: daddy! She hadn't seen him since the arrival of master Dalben and she had no idea if he was still mad at her. Quickly she hide herself behind and armor, even hiding the cakes behind her back, she surely didn't want him to catch her with those, especially not knowing if he was still upset.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t123-olena-lannister
Phoebus Lannister

Phoebus Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Are you still upset, daddy? [TAG: Phoebus]   Are you still upset, daddy? [TAG: Phoebus] EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 7:44 pm

Some parchments in his hands, Phoebus was walking alongside the corridor, not really paying attention to his path. By the Sevens, he wasn't sure that he would be able to handle Cale without his brother of heart, Daemon. I swear that if he's planning to make me play the mother's role, I'm going to strangle him.

As he continued his path, he almost didn't hear the slight footsteps some paces away. Raising his head quickly from the parchments, he caught sight of a red clothe, probably a dress, hiding behind an armor and repressed a fond smile. Olena. He was feeling guilty since the meeting with Maester Dalben : he hadn't been very kind toward his little one and was sure that she had been hurt by his words.

He kneeled softly in front of the armor, respecting a little distance from his youngest daughter not knowing if she was mad at him. "Little Lion..." His voice full of fondness, his eyes softened as he watched her stay still and silent. He put the parchments on the cold ground, always looking at his daughter. "Will you come out darling ?" He hold out his hand toward her, waiting patiently that she came out from behind the armor.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t71-phoebus-lannister
Olena Lannister

Olena Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Are you still upset, daddy? [TAG: Phoebus]   Are you still upset, daddy? [TAG: Phoebus] EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 7:59 pm

Spotted! Her dad saw her and she had nowhere to hide or run. Well, his tone was once again calm and gentle as usual, but she couldn't be sure that her theft in the kitchen wouldn't have made him angry once more. But she couldn't run anywhere so, since she didn't have any other choice, she stepped away from the armor, taking a few steps toward her dad but still being at a fair distance from him "Hi daddy..." she greeted him with a guilty expression and evident guilt in her voice, moving her weight from one foot to the other, feeling uncomfortable and still hiding her hands with the two cakes behind her back
Back to top Go down
Phoebus Lannister

Phoebus Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Are you still upset, daddy? [TAG: Phoebus]   Are you still upset, daddy? [TAG: Phoebus] EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 8:24 pm

It was clear that Olena had made some troubles. He could see it by how she was hiding her little hands behind her back and how her usually cheerful voice was full of guilt. A fond smile appeared on his lips once more, knowing how too well, that she has probably sneaked into the kitchens to steal some sweets, maybe some cakes.

No wonder that she was hiding it from him, probably afraid that he will reprimand her for it. A apologetic smile appeared on his face, while he lowered his hand. "It seems that I've hurted you, my Little Lion..." His face was once more warm and welcoming, desperately wanting to have his daughter smiling at him. He leaned softly toward her, his hand caressing her cheek while speaking softly again. "Will you forgive me, darling ?"
Back to top Go down
Olena Lannister

Olena Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Are you still upset, daddy? [TAG: Phoebus]   Are you still upset, daddy? [TAG: Phoebus] EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 8:33 pm

Her daddy was being his usual nice self, he caressed her cheeck softly and Olena felt even guiltier in keeping secrets with him. She bit her lower lip and then slowly she moved her hands away from her back, handing one of the two cakes to him, she had already bit a piece out of it "Do you want one, daddy?" she was still unsure and a bit scared he might scold her for stealing the cakes, but this was her way to say that yes, she forgave him. Actually she didn't even think she had to forgive him anything, she was just happy he was her nice daddy once again
Back to top Go down
Phoebus Lannister

Phoebus Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Are you still upset, daddy? [TAG: Phoebus]   Are you still upset, daddy? [TAG: Phoebus] EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 8:59 pm

Phoebus repressed an amused laugh as she showed him the two cakes. Really, his little girl was far too much like him at the same age. Maester Dalben will have some problems to make her act as a proper lady, but he loved her that way : his wild little lioness...

"Thank you, Darling..." He gently took the cake that she was handing toward him, always looking warmly at her before eating a little part of his cake. Hmmm... really, he could perfectly understand why Olena was always trying to steal some from the cooks : they were quite delicious. He suddenly remembered how Cale and her had been quite... unhappy toward the new house Maester and wondered if she was always upset about it.

"Olena... Are you that unhappy that I've engaged a Maester ?" Really, it hoped that this dislike of the old man wouldn't last long. It could become difficult for the poor man.
Back to top Go down
Olena Lannister

Olena Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Are you still upset, daddy? [TAG: Phoebus]   Are you still upset, daddy? [TAG: Phoebus] EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 9:11 pm

As her dad took the cake she just offered him, Olena smiled, loosing the fear and the embarassment all together. She took a big bite of her cake too while getting closer to her dad and as he thanked her she gave him a new big smile. She usually didn't share her sweets but she was more than happy to share one with her dad. At his question she frowned "Dos he really have to stay, daddy?" she replied with a new question
Back to top Go down
Phoebus Lannister

Phoebus Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Are you still upset, daddy? [TAG: Phoebus]   Are you still upset, daddy? [TAG: Phoebus] EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 7:24 pm

Phoebus repressed a fond chuckle to pass through his lips as he saw the little pouting of his youngest daughter. No wonders that Daemon and him were so fond of the little girl : she far too adorable for her own good.

Her question however, needed to be answered truthfully because he knows how too well that Olena wasn't really fond of new persons in general. "For your education, yes he really need to stay..." He caressed her golden locks, before smiling softly. "When I was your age, I really wanted to have one but I hadn't had this luck..." It was true after all. His father, Jaime Lannister, was far too preoccupied by teaching him how to fight and his mother, Brienne, didn't really thought that a Maester was essential.

Tyrion had been the one who teached him almost evrything else, but Phoebus would have loved to learn from a Maester too. "Maybe it's sound too strict for you, my little one but you'll see... No know will be able to mock you if you have more knowledge than them. Not even your sisters..." He smiled at his sentence. He knew it could be considered kow but he knew how much Olena wanted to impress her olders sisters.
Back to top Go down
Olena Lannister

Olena Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Are you still upset, daddy? [TAG: Phoebus]   Are you still upset, daddy? [TAG: Phoebus] EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:50 pm

Olena listened quietly her father's answer: it was far too evident that she wasn't satisfied by his answer,
"But I have you to teach me..." she tried to reply, but she knew now that her dad wouldn't have agreed to send master Dalben away. At least she was getting to that fase where she realized she had to accept a thing, even if she would have liked it otherwise. If her dad wanted her to do something, and if her complaining didn't work, she usually accepted it sooner or later. Only her dad had this power on her, with other people she could be terribly stubborn but with her dad... with him it was different, she trusted him. Sure, she wasn't happy about this choice of his, but she didn't have much of a choice and she didn't want to upset him any more.
"I can kick my sisters if they mock me..." she replied in a low voice to her dad's last sentence, even if she half-regret it immediately after saying that, it wasn't exactly something nice to say...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you still upset, daddy? [TAG: Phoebus]   Are you still upset, daddy? [TAG: Phoebus] Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you still upset, daddy? [TAG: Phoebus]
Page 1 of 1