Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Kiss with a Fist Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kiss with a Fist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naveen Greyjoy
Admin
Naveen Greyjoy

Kiss with a Fist Empty
PostSubject: Kiss with a Fist   Kiss with a Fist EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:16 am

"LIIIIINAAAAA!"

All the quarters on the same deck as him might have woken up to the sound of Naveen's loud shout from his room. With a headache from the drinking last night, toppled with the discovery that their course had been changed unbeknownst to him, he had certainly woken up on the wrong side of the bed. The only one who could have done such a thing would have been his sister, the very navigator of the ship.

Still without a shirt and only in his sleeping trousers, he was too frustrated to dress himself, so he just marched down the hall of guest quarters to Lina's room at the end. He was about to pass by the door where Anastasia Tyrell was sleeping, and didn't care if he had woken her up. Naveen didn't wake up well and learned that they had traveled far north, so if he were to see her then he would probably only vent his frustration towards her.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t6-naveen-greyjoy
Anastasia Tyrell

Anastasia Tyrell

Kiss with a Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss with a Fist   Kiss with a Fist EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:21 am

Anya groan loudly and with fury as she hears Naveen's roar of anger through the ship. Anya wasn't one to wake up hating the morning; she quite liked mornings in fact. What she didn't like, was being woken up as if she were being punished for something. Anya got up, marching furiously to the door.

Anya hadn't packed a bag or anything; and that was because she wasn't honestly expecting anyone to actually let her on the ship. But last night was so hectic she'd only stripped herself of the gown and kept the underclothes on. Which was considered indecent, but Anya figured she could borrow something from Lina.

Anya swings the door open, her eyes shooting daggers at whoever was within her sight. Seeing Naveen in with only skimpy trousers on. Lacking a shirt is what really caught Anya's attention. He did look physically attractive with clothes on but he was especially yummy without a shirt on. It catches Anya off guard a moment, her eyes falling to his chest and staring momentarily before her eyes shoot up to his face.

"What the hell are you yelling about?!" She screams at him.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t7-anastasia-tyrell
Naveen Greyjoy
Admin
Naveen Greyjoy

Kiss with a Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss with a Fist   Kiss with a Fist EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:39 am

Naveen spins around as he hears a loud voice screaming at him. It hurt his ears a little bit with his headache, and he looked back to see it come from Anya. "You!" he groaned. Noticing she was only in her undergarments, he found himself checking her out quickly before clearing his throat and looking back up to her. They both looked indecent, and if Sinbad or Lina strolled out--they would probably think something else of the situation.

"It's nothing that concerns you! You don't need to know anything that's happening on my ship because you shouldn't still even be here!" He yells to her as he walks up a little to Anya, his anger completely projecting onto her. Naveen wasn't completely mad she was still there anymore, the drinking helped, but he was already fired up and it seemed like she was too. There were still some unresolved feelings towards her though that were finally coming out.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Tyrell

Anastasia Tyrell

Kiss with a Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss with a Fist   Kiss with a Fist EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:02 pm

Anya glares at him, her frustrations building. She absolutely loathed that he kept saying that she shouldn't be on the ship, and that he didn't want her there to begin with. "It concerns everyone on the vessel when you march around screeching and gawking like a raven!" Anya screams at him with all of her might; which made her a bit dizzy considering she was still hungover.

Anya rolls her eyes and spreads her arms out. "If you really didn't want me here, then why'd you let me board? Surely you knew there was the slightest chance that I wouldn't 'abandon ship' from some ghost story!" She went on, "And to add, even if it was unexpected, you could've gotten rid of me probably immediately! So quit whining and lying!"
Back to top Go down
Naveen Greyjoy
Admin
Naveen Greyjoy

Kiss with a Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss with a Fist   Kiss with a Fist EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:32 pm

Naveen's hands hovered over his ears when she screeched at him, trying to block some of the sound--as if it were heavy wind. He almost gasped when she told him to stop lying, and furrowed his eyebrows before giving a frustrated laugh of disbelief. "I should stop lying? That's great advice from the stowaway girl who won't even say why she wanted to come along in the first place!" He was still a few steps away from her, but he leaned in a little bit as he balled his fists up in frustration. "Ever since I met you, all I've seen is a childish, spoiled brat who doesn't know what the hell she gets herself into!" He shouted at her loudly, not even caring if anybody else was disturbed by the noise.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Tyrell

Anastasia Tyrell

Kiss with a Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss with a Fist   Kiss with a Fist EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:46 pm

Anya gasps, goggling at him with disbelief. A childish spoiled brat? She thought to herself, still in shock. Anya wasn't as spoiled as she probably came off. But Anya was now trembling with anger. She didn't like being called a brat nonetheless. Anya marches up to Naveen, opening her mouth to announce more dominance. "Yeah? Well how about when you try to pretend to be the big bad head of the house when no one even listens to what you say! Even your brother doesn't listen to you! He probably doesn't even respect you! So why in the hell would I respect you?!"
Back to top Go down
Naveen Greyjoy
Admin
Naveen Greyjoy

Kiss with a Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss with a Fist   Kiss with a Fist EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 5:13 pm

She had marched right up to him, and Naveen just stared at her angrily. His mouth drops in shock to hear her words and he gasps. The audacity of her to even go there! Whether or not that was true, he was now boiling with rage because that had hit a nerve. "You want to see me become the big bad head?" He roars loudly, taking a step closer to her. They were very close to each other now.

He shouts, glaring intensely into her eyes. "You're probably just Daddy's little princess running away because you think you can do whatever you want, pretending to act tough but fail to realize how stupid you are and how stupid everyone around you thinks you are!"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Tyrell

Anastasia Tyrell

Kiss with a Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss with a Fist   Kiss with a Fist EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 5:34 pm

Anya kept her mouth in a firm line when Naveen got even closer. "So what if I get treated like a princess? So what if I'm used to being treated like a princess? Yes I ran away! Is that what you want to hear? I ran away. Guess why I ran away. Because I don't like getting treated like Daddy's little princess you prick!" Anya screams up at Naveen, despite being shorter than him. "So you can take your un-fulfilled bullshit insults, and shove them right up your uptight wannabe big bad head, ass!"
Back to top Go down
Naveen Greyjoy
Admin
Naveen Greyjoy

Kiss with a Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss with a Fist   Kiss with a Fist EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 6:00 pm

Naveen stared down at Anya, their faces close and for less than a second, he hesitated to respond. He wasn't sure of the exact reason why yet, but it stopped him for a second. He was still furious but the entire deck grew completely silent for a whole second.

He didn't yell, but spoke lowly as he glared at her. "At least I actually am what I pretend to be."

Last edited by Naveen Greyjoy on Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Tyrell

Anastasia Tyrell

Kiss with a Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss with a Fist   Kiss with a Fist EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 6:09 pm

Anya gasps, both shocked and hurt at the same time. Anya opens her mouth. But nothing comes out. She wants to say something else. To tell him that he was wrong but nothing came out. Anya's hands ball up into fists as she racks her mind for anything to say but she couldn't.

And before she knew it, she was slapping Naveen so hard across the face that she was sure the mere sound made the choppy waves of the ocean change direction. To her delight, it echoed sharply and made her flinch a bit. "I am tough." She clarifies powerfully.
Back to top Go down
Naveen Greyjoy
Admin
Naveen Greyjoy

Kiss with a Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss with a Fist   Kiss with a Fist EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 6:28 pm

Naveen's head to the side and he took a few steps back after the hard slap on his cheek. Unlike last night, this time it did hurt. A lot. His cheek stung red with burning pain and he brought his fingers to it to feel the glow. After Anya spoke proudly, he just blinked at her in surprise, heavy breathing.

And before he could think about what he was doing--he marched right up to her, grabbed her face, held her cheeks tightly in his hands, and kissed her hard on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Tyrell

Anastasia Tyrell

Kiss with a Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss with a Fist   Kiss with a Fist EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 6:42 pm

Anya was in shock when Naveen kissed her at first. She couldn't understand what was happening until she realized she liked it. Like really liked it. It was a hard kiss. Anya had never been kissed like this before. She'd been sloppily kissed by drunk servants on more than one occasion; but she hadn't been kissed with so much anger or lust before. Probably both. It calmed her frustration and turned her on all at the same time. Anya kissed back, raising a hand to where she had just slapped.
Back to top Go down
Naveen Greyjoy
Admin
Naveen Greyjoy

Kiss with a Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss with a Fist   Kiss with a Fist EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:07 pm

Naveen had almost forgotten where they were and how they were dressed, furious and frustrated, but also insanely turned on by what she had said and done. His reaction was purely instinct and no thought, but even as he thought about--he still liked kissing her. All the frustration he had just added to how passionately he kept going. Naveen didn't even move when she kissed back, and just let everything play out as it happened. Removing one of his hands from her cheek, he moved it up and through her hair, feeling it between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Tyrell

Anastasia Tyrell

Kiss with a Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss with a Fist   Kiss with a Fist EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:18 pm

Nothing was going through Anya's mind anymore as their kissing continued. Anya raises her other hand to his face before she wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him down towards her as she stood on her tiptoes; deepening the kiss as much as she possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Naveen Greyjoy
Admin
Naveen Greyjoy

Kiss with a Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss with a Fist   Kiss with a Fist EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:49 pm

When Anya grabbed hold of his neck, Naveen moved both of his hands to her hips and picked her up. He turned and walked both of them a few steps to the wall where they continued to make out, propped up against it. Things were getting hot and heavy even though it was so early in the day but it seemed like they wouldn't stop for anything.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

Kiss with a Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss with a Fist   Kiss with a Fist EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:12 pm

Sinbad groaned in frustration as he heard voices yelling outside of his room in the hallway perhaps. One voice sounded like his brother, while the other sounded like that young red headed woman that had been scared by the ghost story. Did those two even know that yelling was really a screw up thing to do on a ship full of sailors?! Drunks sailors as well. He sat up abruptly, cursing as his head pounded from last night's drinking. "Dammit! Quiet it down! Or just simply fuck off with the screaming!" He yelled, getting out of his bed before rushing over to his door. He swung it open to yell at the two more or drag their asses back to bed, but the scene before him really stopped him in his actions.

He tilted his head at the scene, raising an eyebrow at the fierce kissing between the two. And the fact that his brother had the woman propped up against the wall. He wondered what the hell happened to the angry yelling, but he was too pissed off from his hangover to even wonder even more about it. "Are you serious?....First you wake me up with that damn yelling then I happen to walk onto this? And it's said that I have no morals...Bullshit.." Sinbad scoffed, face palming himself with a light grimace. He didn't want to see his brother getting almost into it with some red headed woman from last night. Not this early after getting so drunk last night. Correct that, he never wanted to see such a thing. "Stupid angry lovebirds, please continue your angry smooching somewhere else. Perhaps a room would do?" he grunted under his breath in annoyance and amusement at wondering how this happened.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t83-sinbad-greyjoy-wip
Anastasia Tyrell

Anastasia Tyrell

Kiss with a Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss with a Fist   Kiss with a Fist EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:35 pm

Anya gasps with shock, her stomach sinking as her head shoots over to Sinbad. She flushes as red as her hair possibly. Embarrassed for more than one reason; One: that Sinbad had walked in on them which technically couldn't be helped since they were in the hallway; and two: She and Naveen had gone form giving each other below the belt insults to nearly having sexual relations. Oh how that must make her look!

Anya looks down, her eyes falling to Naveen's chest then to her legs around his waist; then to their crotches against each other. She almost felt like crying. Her nails dig into Naveen's shoulders. "I'd like you to put me down now." She says quietly, so quietly he may have not even heard her.
Back to top Go down
Naveen Greyjoy
Admin
Naveen Greyjoy

Kiss with a Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss with a Fist   Kiss with a Fist EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:52 pm

Naveen's shoulders tensed up as he heard Sinbad's voice, not daring to look back at him as he kept talking. A look of complete despair and embarrassment was on his face, and he looked down to avoid eye contact with Anya too. He thought he heard her mumble something, but he wasn't entirely sure what she had said--so he just put her down slowly and took a few steps away from her.

He pretended to dust something off of his trouser pants and then clear his throat as he looked up slowly to meet Sinbad's gaze. "Sinbad." That was all Naveen found to say at the moment, embarrassed for both him and Anya. Maybe they had gotten carried away a little bit. Or a lot. For the Drowned God's sake, he was caught by his brother holding and kissing her against the wall. "I-uh, uh. What are you doing up so early?" He asked as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. It was the stupidest question, of course he knew why he was awake but he didn't know what else to say. What else was there to say?
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

Kiss with a Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss with a Fist   Kiss with a Fist EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:08 pm

Sinbad watched as the two stepped apart from each other, looks of embarrassment and shame upon their faces. Oh great, now he really felt old and Naveen was some young kid who got caught with his hands on some treats from the kitchen. He rubbed slightly at his forehead as his brother pretended to dust something off his trouser pants and asked such a obvious question. "Come now. Best response you got in this situation?" he groaned, a bit embarrassed by his brother's reaction and response. He really did catch these two off guard, and really screwed up their moment. Though that didn't really bother him that much. But it seemed that the two were fighting before due to the yelling and somehow they got into some smooching fest.

"I heard you two yelling insults at each other. That's what woke me up and caused me more of a headache." He responded in a low irritated tone. If he hadn't gotten so drunk last night and that little tense conversation between him and Naveen never happened, then he'd actually be congratulating his brother on the the woman.
Back to top Go down
Naveen Greyjoy
Admin
Naveen Greyjoy

Kiss with a Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss with a Fist   Kiss with a Fist EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:43 pm

Naveen sighed after his brother responded. He brought his hand to his forehead, he needed to stop acting so embarrassed about this. Composing himself, he cleared his throat again and ruffled his hair a little bit before glancing back to Anya. Her face was a bright red, which made him feel a little worse.  "Okay, okay. The screaming was a little uncalled for, yes, and we're both sorry for disturbing your beauty sleep." He said as he looked at his brother, trying to distract himself with humor. "I just need to talk to Lina."

What Anya had said about the brothers' relationship, had Sinbad heard any of it? It was an extremely sore spot with him, and he wondered if what had just happened was only a justification of what she had said. He didn't want to ask about it and would never admit that he felt this conscious about it, so his concern simply blended in with what was left of his embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Tyrell

Anastasia Tyrell

Kiss with a Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss with a Fist   Kiss with a Fist EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:21 pm

Anya took a deep silent breath as Sinbad and Naveen spoke  to one another. Anya wasn't as embarrassed about Sinbad walking in on them (if it were considered that), moreover she was embarrassed that she and Naveen's altercation had escalated so quickly despite only knowing each other for nearly a day. Maybe Naveen was right, maybe she did get herself into things that were over her head.

Anya tucks some of her hair behind her ear as she pushes it away from her face. "I woke up the same way you did Sinbad. No it wasn't pleasant, and yes it was uncalled for," Anya's eyes flicker to Naveen. "I apologize for contributing to the noise." Anya says with composure to Sinbad while playing with her fingers; which quickly move up to the necklace of her family insignia.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

Kiss with a Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss with a Fist   Kiss with a Fist EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:28 am

Sinbad rolled his eyes, sighing out heavily in half amusement and annoyance at his brother's half ass apology. "Oh geez, wonderful apology brother," he commented sarcastically, finding his brother's red embarrassed complexion amusing to see. He then glanced over at Anya, quirking an eyebrow at her. He stood there quiet for a moment as his gaze settled upon the two. A dark amused smirk appeared upon his lips as he shrugged his shoulder sluggishly. "Oh, I believe that. Especially since it wasn't that hard to really hear your screaming at each other," he remarked, clearly referring to the fact that he had in fact overheard their angry discussion.

He then turned his gaze purely on Naveen while restating, "Big bad head of the House." Then his dark blue eyes shifted onto Anya, seemingly as cold as steel. "Little Princess." he repeated from the two's earlier conversation. Sinbad stepped forward with his hands behind his back closer to Anya. "Listen here. Don't use me in an insult towards my brother ever again, understand? I choose not to listen to him, because I've always been this way with my family and others. That doesn't represent my brother's leadership. My mother couldn't control me and that will still stay the same for him. I hope that I made that clear." he stated in a stern tone, pointing to his brother at the end. He then gave her a quick sharp smile, "Apology accepted though," stepping backwards from her.

Sinbad furrowed his eyebrows at his brother's mention of speaking to Lina. His stern and steely expression from earlier had diminished in a quick flash to his old regular self. "Did...she mess with the course?" he asked, already having a feeling that his sister had been up to something when she had vanished last night to the helm. The waters felt a bit different, almost like the waters in the Kingdom of the North. He had traveled up there on the ships that he had borrowed for traveling.
Back to top Go down
Naveen Greyjoy
Admin
Naveen Greyjoy

Kiss with a Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss with a Fist   Kiss with a Fist EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:23 am

Naveen raised his eyebrows a little bit, almost innocently, when Anya had looked over to him. But his eyebrows furrowed when Sinbad began repeating parts from the argument. Was he really one to kick a dog while he was already down? It seemed like it. While Naveen and even Anya had seemed to lapse back into reality, it was still a little bit disconcerting the way his brother was speaking. He simply just glanced to the side, careful not to say anything to start anymore arguments and because he had already exhausted himself out from all the screaming. However, something about it and his brother's reaction still made him tense.

Composing himself, he had returned mostly back to normal. "Yes." He replied with a small groan. Lina had changed the course. To be honest, he was surprised she hadn't done it sooner. "I don't know her reasoning, but we've gone way up north and we're already in what appears to be the Neck. Some terrible swamp," he sighs. "It might be too late to turn around."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Tyrell

Anastasia Tyrell

Kiss with a Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss with a Fist   Kiss with a Fist EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 9:41 pm

Anya looks down at her feet as Sinbad clarifies his relationship with his brother. Anya did feel terrible for saying it; but she couldn't think of any other insult. It was below the belt she had to admit. And at the same time it's as exciting that Naveen had felt attracted to her the way she had been to him.

Anya bites her lip before releasing her necklace and looking up to Sinbad. She doesn't say anything more as they discuss the ship's current position before she looks over to Naveen; making her flush red again because she could still feel him against her. She hurries around him and enters he room, closing the door quickly behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Greyjoy

Sinbad Greyjoy

Kiss with a Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss with a Fist   Kiss with a Fist EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 1:23 am

Sinbad watched as the young red headed woman rushed around and entered her room,closing the door behind her. Well he couldn't blame her to get out of this situation quickly. Especially after what happened between her and his brother.He raised an eyebrow at hearing that his sister had steered them up more north, close to the Mormonts' and Starks'. Sinbad rubbed at his forehead lightly as he sighed heavily. "Damn... she always does this when we're drunk. And distracted." Now they were in some terrible swamp, is what his brother put it. Also it was too late to turn around. "Well then...I guess we're stuck in the north for a while." Sinbad shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiss with a Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss with a Fist   Kiss with a Fist Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiss with a Fist
Page 1 of 1