Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Come All Ye Lads and Lasses Tis Time To Celebrate! (TAG: ANYONE) - Page 3 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come All Ye Lads and Lasses Tis Time To Celebrate! (TAG: ANYONE)

Go down 
+7
Nita Reed
Kayley Stark
Lina Greyjoy
Garrett Mormont
Sinbad Greyjoy
Soma Martell
Akhesa Martell
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Garrett Mormont

Garrett Mormont

Come All Ye Lads and Lasses Tis Time To Celebrate! (TAG: ANYONE) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come All Ye Lads and Lasses Tis Time To Celebrate! (TAG: ANYONE)   Come All Ye Lads and Lasses Tis Time To Celebrate! (TAG: ANYONE) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:44 pm

(( I don't have any idea a the moment! XD Twins out, but maybe in the future they can meet again... Wink ))

"I don't doubt it." Garret smiled sarcastically at Soma.
Garrett didn't know how he used to live or what questionable things he did, the only thing he was sure at the moment was the fact the he didn't like the way he was talking.
"But now is really time to go." Garrett bowed sightly at Soma and the others, then walked away, practically dragging Cedric away with him.

"Our greets also at your sister and at Lady Stark.." Cedric smiled politely bowing sightly too, before being taken away by Garrett. Cedric knew that Garrett had reached his limit point, and he knew well to never go over that point. He just waved at the remaining group and laughing he followed Garrett back home.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t53-garrett-mormont
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: Come All Ye Lads and Lasses Tis Time To Celebrate! (TAG: ANYONE)   Come All Ye Lads and Lasses Tis Time To Celebrate! (TAG: ANYONE) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:19 pm

Akhesa seemed to really want Kayley to visit someday. She even mentioned how she wouldn't mind taking her to away from Winterfell herself. "You'd sneak in and steal me in the dead of night?" Kayley asked, laughing a little. "Usually, that only happens when knights rescue damsels in distress." Akhesa did seem nice though, and Kayley wouldn't mind visiting her in Dorne. Although she was certainly a bit more...forward, than other girls that Kayley talked with. Heck, during the dance, Akhesa even seemed a little flirty, and Kayley wasn't sure how to handle that. She hadn't exactly been an object of interest to anyone. She quickly turned her head, trying to find something else to talk about. She noticed Garrett practically dragging Cedric away from the party. No doubt it was time for them to leave. Soma seemed to be smiling in her and Akhesa's direction. "Your brother seems to be amused by us," she said, not sure if that was a good or bad thing.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t37-kayley-stark
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Come All Ye Lads and Lasses Tis Time To Celebrate! (TAG: ANYONE)   Come All Ye Lads and Lasses Tis Time To Celebrate! (TAG: ANYONE) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 4:07 pm

"My brother finds many things amusing, be it fine wine or women.... I cannot object though for I have the same vices tis the Martell family curse to be blessed with beautiful sons and daughters who either turn out to be great lovers or great warrior then again there are those a mixture of both" chuckling softly at that "in truth though my brother is the warrior of the family" she said almost purring out the words and their implications with them "For you my lady I could be a knight for one night" with that she gently raised a hand to gently brush a stray hair from Kayley's face, those eyes sparking with so many ideas "May we end this dance? if you wish for a drink or to get away from the noise I know a place to go though it is quite private, do you trust me not to run away with you now?" chuckling softly
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t66-akhesa-martell
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: Come All Ye Lads and Lasses Tis Time To Celebrate! (TAG: ANYONE)   Come All Ye Lads and Lasses Tis Time To Celebrate! (TAG: ANYONE) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:53 pm

"Lucky him," Kayley said. She almost wished she could be the warrior of her family. But right now, that honor belonged to her father. And once he passed away, it would belong to Robin. Although picturing her little brother as a huge warrior was kind of difficult for Kayley. Robin was still so innocent and playful. He hadn't even touched a real sword yet. All the ones he had were wooden ones. But she was brought out of her thoughts when Akhesa's hand gently brushed a strand of hair out of her face, and Kayley didn't know if the girl was seriously interested in her or not. She certainly seemed the playful sort, the way she teasingly danced in and out. When Akehsa mentioned going somewhere private though, Kayley wondered if that was a good idea. It was getting late and her parents would start to worry. But she had no idea when she would see Akhesa next. Surely it couldn't hurt to spend a little more time with her. "Okay. Sure," she said, giving a little smile.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t37-kayley-stark
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Come All Ye Lads and Lasses Tis Time To Celebrate! (TAG: ANYONE)   Come All Ye Lads and Lasses Tis Time To Celebrate! (TAG: ANYONE) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:05 pm

Madeline Lannister wrote:
Madeline observed as the two started to clean, the boy seemed some how surprised at the beginning but then he immediately started his job.

"Do you work at the palace?" Maddie asked after a few moments of silence. Maybe they were at the service of house Targaryen or maybe of some lords that came for the event.

(sorry guys, very busy, just moved into my freshman college dorm!)

At the lady's uncomfortable attempt at conversation, Jim allowed a secret, kind-tempered smirk to appear on his face. Certainly a princeling of the Queen's and a favored relative should not be cleaning floors with the help, but in no way did he truly mind. His job took him to many a strange undercover job. It was hardly a big deal that he help mop up some spilled wine. But to say whether or not he "worked" there . . .

"In a way, my lady." He replied. The wine safely dried, he stood, holding out his hand to Chel for her to take or ignore as she pleased.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t45-jim-targaryen
Madeline Lannister

Madeline Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Come All Ye Lads and Lasses Tis Time To Celebrate! (TAG: ANYONE)   Come All Ye Lads and Lasses Tis Time To Celebrate! (TAG: ANYONE) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:31 pm

(( It's fine! ^^ Don't worry ^^ ))

Madeline raised an eyebrow In a way? How could he work at the palace in a way?
"In a way?" she repeated almost like she didn't understand right.
"How could you work in a way at the palace? Or you work there or you don't!" Maddie put her hands on her hips, she wanted a clear answer from the boy. Why it seemed like it was a secret?!
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t55-madeline-lannister
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Come All Ye Lads and Lasses Tis Time To Celebrate! (TAG: ANYONE)   Come All Ye Lads and Lasses Tis Time To Celebrate! (TAG: ANYONE) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 9:44 pm

Madeline Lannister wrote:
(( It's fine! ^^ Don't worry ^^ ))

Madeline raised an eyebrow In a way? How could he work at the palace in a way?
"In a way?" she repeated almost like she didn't understand right.
"How could you work in a way at the palace? Or you work there or you don't!" Maddie put her hands on her hips, she wanted a clear answer from the boy. Why it seemed like it was a secret?!

Jim, far more used to his lies effecting women in a much more a flustered manner then this, smiled politely at the girl. Frankly, he believed her reaction to be entirely childish, but he was hardly here to start arguments. He would do the cleaning and put up with this woman in order that he may leave their presence all the more quickly. "I work on hire, my lady. I work here partially, whenever it is that the Masters have use of me."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t45-jim-targaryen
Madeline Lannister

Madeline Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Come All Ye Lads and Lasses Tis Time To Celebrate! (TAG: ANYONE)   Come All Ye Lads and Lasses Tis Time To Celebrate! (TAG: ANYONE) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 7:44 pm

"Fine. Thank you for answering my question." she replied bitterly.
Madeline observed the young boy, it was clear as the sun that he wanted to leave quickly, but she wouldn't have let him go so easily.
"What's your name, servant boy on hire?" she placed a hand on her hip, waiting for him to reply.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t55-madeline-lannister
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come All Ye Lads and Lasses Tis Time To Celebrate! (TAG: ANYONE)   Come All Ye Lads and Lasses Tis Time To Celebrate! (TAG: ANYONE) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come All Ye Lads and Lasses Tis Time To Celebrate! (TAG: ANYONE)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3